by pidgeon
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 09:53 AM

Old February 7th, 2018, 04:39 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

"Kaira and Saki head to the hospital you both look like death,Kenji you stay here we need to speak."Sarutobi confidently ordered.

"Yeah yeah, I know big boy talk now."He cracked sarcastically and shambled out of the office waving for Saki to follow.
Saki followed." So will you be OK?Looks like more than a few brúises on you." She said once they where out.

"So what is it?" Kenji asked,but he nprobably knew what sarutobi was going to say.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:50 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki followed." So will you be OK?Looks like more than a few brúises on you." She said once they where out.

"So what is it?" Kenji asked,but he nprobably knew what sarutobi was going to say.
Kaira looked back at her giving her a smile,"Of course i'll be fine i'm the son of the great Uchiha clan leader!"He replied but his eyes betrayed his words, but it wasn't pain that could be seen in those blue balls it was the look of pure defeat and anger.

Sarutobi stood up from his desk and walked around to stand in font of Kenji,"I've tasked you just like the many other squad leaders with the protection of these future shinobi."He stopped speaking and looked Kenji deep into his eyes,"You are the best Jounin in this village, if I were to step down you would most likely become Hokage yet you squander your chances and my trust by letting Genin with a week of training go out against a dangerous man by themselves. What would have happened if they had been captured and harvested for their beast? We would have been down two tailed beasts and two of our most promising ninja."Sarutobi emphasized,"Now get out of my office and make sure they get to the hospital safe."He sighed regaining his composure and sitting back down.
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:09 PM

Quote:

Kaira looked back at her giving her a smile,"Of course i'll be fine i'm the son of the great Uchiha clan leader!"He replied but his eyes betrayed his words, but it wasn't pain that could be seen in those blue balls it was the look of pure defeat and anger.

Sarutobi stood up from his desk and walked around to stand in font of Kenji,"I've tasked you just like the many other squad leaders with the protection of these future shinobi."He stopped speaking and looked Kenji deep into his eyes,"You are the best Jounin in this village, if I were to step down you would most likely become Hokage yet you squander your chances and my trust by letting Genin with a week of training go out against a dangerous man by themselves. What would have happened if they had been captured and harvested for their beast? We would have been down two tailed beasts and two of our most promising ninja."Sarutobi emphasized,"Now get out of my office and make sure they get to the hospital safe."He sighed regaining his composure and sitting back down.
"Yhea but..." She trailed off,not knowing if she should say anything about the chakura cloak he had.The look in his eyes also need her wonder if he really was OK.She had never seen someone look like that.She walked jin silenced for a few minutes before saying something else."It's not your fault you lost.He wasstro stronger than us,so we just need to train more.We've onlky been genin for a week or two,so you can't expect too be able to beat a opponent like that." She said,but she wasn't sure how true it sounded.She doubted the words herself,but she hoped they sounded believable Atleast.

Kenji stood up,bowing slightly before leaving.He saw the two up ahead,but saw no need to catch up to them when he could see them fine from here.'I shouldn't have been separated from them so easily. Any normal genin probably would be dead.' he thought.

Old February 7th, 2018, 05:17 PM

Quote:
"Yhea but..." She trailed off,not knowing if she should say anything about the chakura cloak he had.The look in his eyes also need her wonder if he really was OK.She had never seen someone look like that.She walked jin silenced for a few minutes before saying something else."It's not your fault you lost.He wasstro stronger than us,so we just need to train more.We've onlky been genin for a week or two,so you can't expect too be able to beat a opponent like that." She said,but she wasn't sure how true it sounded.She doubted the words herself,but she hoped they sounded believable Atleast.

Kenji stood up,bowing slightly before leaving.He saw the two up ahead,but saw no need to catch up to them when he could see them fine from here.'I shouldn't have been separated from them so easily. Any normal genin probably would be dead.' he thought.
Kaira looked at Saki as he pushed through the hospital door,"It is my fault, if I had trained harder, longer, better. No one would have gotten hurt, Kenji wouldn't be in trouble with the Hokage and I wouldn't be injured..."He trailed off as the nurses took him away,"Come see me once you're healed then we can train more."
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:

Kaira looked at Saki as he pushed through the hospital door,"It is my fault, if I had trained harder, longer, better. No one would have gotten hurt, Kenji wouldn't be in trouble with the Hokage and I wouldn't be injured..."He trailed off as the nurses took him away,"Come see me once you're healed then we can train more."
'He thinks he's the defeated one when I didn't even last a minute fighting that guy.' She thought as she got taken to her own room.It didn't take long,because she wasn't as badly hurt,but she decided to wait a little longer before seeing Kaira,so she stayed where she was,thinking about how kairan had gotten the extra chakura and strength during the fight.

Old February 7th, 2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
'He thinks he's the defeated one when I didn't even last a minute fighting that guy.' She thought as she got taken to her own room.It didn't take long,because she wasn't as badly hurt,but she decided to wait a little longer before seeing Kaira,so she stayed where she was,thinking about how kairan had gotten the extra chakura and strength during the fight.
Kaira came out an hour later his abdomen fully wrapped with bandages,"Yeah yeah, i'll be back."He was lying straight to their faces as he would only come back again if he was dying,"Saki!"He yelled and jogged up to her,"Ready?"Kaira asked looking at her his demeanor seemingly completely different.
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:

Kaira came out an hour later his abdomen fully wrapped with bandages,"Yeah yeah, i'll be back."He was lying straight to their faces as he would only come back again if he was dying,"Saki!"He yelled and jogged up to her,"Ready?"Kaira asked looking at her his demeanor seemingly completely different.
"Yhe,sure.Where are we training?" She asked, not questioning if he was fit to train or not.He wouldn't listen if she said he didn't look ok anyways,and he acted perfectly healthy in her opinion.Laying in the hospital would only be wasted days of training.

Old February 7th, 2018, 05:43 PM

Quote:
"Yhe,sure.Where are we training?" She asked, not questioning if he was fit to train or not.He wouldn't listen if she said he didn't look ok anyways,and he acted perfectly healthy in her opinion.Laying in the hospital would only be wasted days of training.
"I was thinking that we could head to the memorial stone I have a few ideas."He pulled her up out of the chair,"I'll race you there!"Kaira yelled and he began to run, of course he was bit slower than usual but that didn't stop him.
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:

"I was thinking that we could head to the memorial stone I have a few ideas."He pulled her up out of the chair,"I'll race you there!"Kaira yelled and he began to run, of course he was bit slower than usual but that didn't stop him.
Saki chased after him,catching up in a few seconds so she was just behind him.She may not have been as strong as Kaira,but speed was her storing suit,and she planned to keep trining until they where at least equals in strength." Your a little slow today." Saki said as she got closer until she was next to him."Sure you don't want a head start?" She added sarcastically.

Old February 7th, 2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Saki chased after him,catching up in a few seconds so she was just behind him.She may not have been as strong as Kaira,but speed was her storing suit,and she planned to keep trining until they where at least equals in strength." Your a little slow today." Saki said as she got closer until she was next to him."Sure you don't want a head start?" She added sarcastically.
"Well I have more than a couple of broken ribs but I guess I could use my full speed."Kaira smiled and sped up, he was way faster than he had been before the fight and more confident.

(Btw he got a power up from the nine tails thats why he's a bit stronger and faster but she should still be able to catch up but not pass him anymore ya know lol)