by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:00 PM

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

The man laughed and jumped down in front of her,"The thing is kid..."He kicked her to the ground and pinned her,"The samurai thing was just an act, if i'm to be honest with you I could take on a tailed beast just for a fun."He chuckled,"Now i'll leave so you can complete your little mission but just know i'll be back."He gave her a stomp into the chest knocking the wind out of her so she couldn't follow,"Come after me when you're not so weak."He then disappeared into a smoke cloud.

Kaira looked at Kenji and gave a sigh of defeat before slumping against a building,"He beat me up but then suddenly my vision went red and I lost control and attacked him with an untamed power, there was this red aura around me. What was it?"He asked.
Saki struggled to get up,not catching her breath again until a few minutes later, and she knew by then the samurai,or whatever he was,would be long gone. She sat back against the tree,not wanting to really admit to herself she had let him get away without even having time to land a single blow,and what made her madder was,she knew he was right about her being weak.

Kenji didn't know how to answer his question.When he had been assigned Kaira and Saki that he wasn't supposed to tell them anything about the two tails of the nine tails."I can't explain to you right now.You should ask the hokage when we report back." He said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:08 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki struggled to get up,not catching her breath again until a few minutes later, and she knew by then the samurai,or whatever he was,would be long gone. She sat back against the tree,not wanting to really admit to herself she had let him get away without even having time to land a single blow,and what made her madder was,she knew he was right about her being weak.

Kenji didn't know how to answer his question.When he had been assigned Kaira and Saki that he wasn't supposed to tell them anything about the two tails of the nine tails."I can't explain to you right now.You should ask the hokage when we report back." He said.
"Just go get Saki before she gets killed, I can get myself back."He explained angrily before pushing himself up and heading back towards the village not giving Kenji a chance to respond.
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:

"Just go get Saki before she gets killed, I can get myself back."He explained angrily before pushing himself up and heading back towards the village not giving Kenji a chance to respond.
Kenji sighed,going to find Saki. It didn't take him but twenty or so minutes before he found her." We're going back to the village.come on." He said simply,not waiting for her to get up.He walked back in the direction of the village, but Saki went ahead,using the trees to go faster.
(Timeaskip to where they are at the village or going to the hokage?)

Last edited by Static; February 5th, 2018 at 06:15 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Kenji sighed,going to find Saki. It didn't take him but twenty or so minutes before he found her." We're going back to the village.come on." He said simply,not waiting for her to get up.He walked back in the direction of the village, but Saki went ahead,using the trees to go faster.
(Timeaskip to where they are at the village or going to the hokage?)
(Um I guess going to the Hokage which would be Sarutobi right now.)

Kaira pushed open the door to the Hokages office he was still slightly bleeding a bit and had left little drops all the way up to his office,"Old man!"He yelled,"What am I?"He asked.

All Sarutobi did was look,"We'll wait till Kenji gets here then we'll speak."
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:28 PM

Quote:

(Um I guess going to the Hokage which would be Sarutobi right now.)

Kaira pushed open the door to the Hokages office he was still slightly bleeding a bit and had left little drops all the way up to his office,"Old man!"He yelled,"What am I?"He asked.

All Sarutobi did was look,"We'll wait till Kenji gets here then we'll speak."
Saki walked in,leaning again one of the walls,not really knowing what was going on.Kenji walked in a few seconds later,assuming that sarutobi already knew what was going on sence Kaira kad gotten there before him or Saki.

(Sence there are two tailed beast in the same village,maby it's because than main antagonist,whoever that will be,got the two tails and the nine tails to attack the village at the same time to try to kill the hokage,who was considered the strongest ninja at the time,So that the antagonist could take over,but for whatever reason,the tailed beast didn't listen and ended up rampaging,and wounding the antagonist when he lost control over them.The last hokage died after sealing both of the tailed beast,so now saratobi is the hokage,unless saratobi was the hokage last time. Which ever you want)

Last edited by Static; February 5th, 2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Saki walked in,leaning again one of the walls,not really knowing what was going on.Kenji walked in a few seconds later,assuming that sarutobi already knew what was going on sence Kaira kad gotten there before him or Saki.

(Sence there are two tailed beast in the same village,maby it's because than main antagonist,whoever that will be,got the two tails and the nine tails to attack the village at the same time to try to kill the hokage,who was considered the strongest ninja at the time,So that the antagonist could take over,but for whatever reason,the tailed beast didn't listen and ended up rampaging,and wounding the antagonist when he lost control over them.The last hokage died after sealing both of the tailed beast,so now saratobi is the hokage,unless saratobi was the hokage last time. Which ever you want)
(Sarutobi was the retired Hokage who stepped back up after his successor died.)

"Well now that Kenji is here you can give me a full report."

"That supposed samurai you sent us against was no samurai at all, he was a freak of nature who instantly healed even after I went into some weird mode or something that made me lose control and get super strong."He replied instantly.
Old February 5th, 2018, 06:50 PM

Quote:

(Sarutobi was the retired Hokage who stepped back up after his successor died.)

"Well now that Kenji is here you can give me a full report."

"That supposed samurai you sent us against was no samurai at all, he was a freak of nature who instantly healed even after I went into some weird mode or something that made me lose control and get super strong."He replied instantly.
" You could have told us a little more about him.He got past all of us pretty easy except Kaira because of whatever happened to his chakura." Saki said .'It looked almost as if he was targeting Kaira.If he wanted to kill us,he would have went after kenji first sence he was the leader,but he didn't...' she thoughtto herself.There was still alot of things about that guy she ddidn't understand,and when wondered if the hokage or Kenji knew anything they didn't.

Old February 5th, 2018, 07:07 PM

Quote:
" You could have told us a little more about him.He got past all of us pretty easy except Kaira because of whatever happened to his chakura." Saki said .'It looked almost as if he was targeting Kaira.If he wanted to kill us,he would have went after kenji first sence he was the leader,but he didn't...' she thoughtto herself.There was still alot of things about that guy she ddidn't understand,and when wondered if the hokage or Kenji knew anything they didn't.
Sarutobi looked at Saki,"Well I didn't know much about him myself all I knew was that this was a registered D-class mission and I sent you guys on it."He replied,"Now what do you have to say Kenji?"

Kaira sighed and fell back against a wall wincing in a bit of pain from his broken ribs.
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:

Sarutobi looked at Saki,"Well I didn't know much about him myself all I knew was that this was a registered D-class mission and I sent you guys on it."He replied,"Now what do you have to say Kenji?"

Kaira sighed and fell back against a wall wincing in a bit of pain from his broken ribs.
"I got separated from them for a while,but Kaira lost control of his chakura,and got wounded.Saki went after him but didn't fight as much because he got away." he explained.

Old February 7th, 2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
"I got separated from them for a while,but Kaira lost control of his chakura,and got wounded.Saki went after him but didn't fight as much because he got away." he explained.
"Kaira and Saki head to the hospital you both look like death,Kenji you stay here we need to speak."Sarutobi confidently ordered.

"Yeah yeah, I know big boy talk now."He cracked sarcastically and shambled out of the office waving for Saki to follow.