Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:13 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old February 4th, 2018, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default naruto rp(private)

We can continue where we where.Kaira was fighting the sumari using the 8 tails chakura and Saki was trying to decide wether to help or not.Kenji was still looking for them after they got separated.

Also,anyone can ask to join if they want.Just put private sence it's continuing from the last RP)

My charecters(so I dont forget)
Saki,kenji
(Changed sakiko name to Saki,and got rid of jake.don't know if I'm keeping hagika yet,but probably not)

@Ant

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:00 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
We can continue where we where.Kaira was fighting the sumari using the 8 tails chakura and Saki was trying to decide wether to help or not.Kenji was still looking for them after they got separated.

Also,anyone can ask to join if they want.Just put private sence it's continuing from the last RP)

My charecters(so I dont forget)
Saki,kenji
(Changed sakiko name to Saki,and got rid of jake.don't know if I'm keeping hagika yet,but probably not)

@Ant
Kaira looked at the samurai who was bleeding through his now broken armor,"YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY TO HURT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT!"

The samurai just laughed blood coming out after every laugh,"So stupid kid you wouldn't know a pen from a pencil if someone didn't tell you."All of the mans wounds healed and and he sent his fist into Kaira's chest knocking the air out of him,"You can fight me when you're stronger but until then you'll only be a weakling."He reeled his fist up and sent it into his chest again this time breaking his ribs,"Oh and you girl I know you've been here this whole time you might want to save this weakling or you can chase me but you'll end up just like him."He then disappeared leaving Kaira there.

Kaira cried in pain as he watched the man disappeared using the last of his strength to reach out for him but only managing to fall forward faster.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira looked at the samurai who was bleeding through his now broken armor,"YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY TO HURT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT!"

The samurai just laughed blood coming out after every laugh,"So stupid kid you wouldn't know a pen from a pencil if someone didn't tell you."All of the mans wounds healed and and he sent his fist into Kaira's chest knocking the air out of him,"You can fight me when you're stronger but until then you'll only be a weakling."He reeled his fist up and sent it into his chest again this time breaking his ribs,"Oh and you girl I know you've been here this whole time you might want to save this weakling or you can chase me but you'll end up just like him."He then disappeared leaving Kaira there.

Kaira cried in pain as he watched the man disappeared using the last of his strength to reach out for him but only managing to fall forward faster.
Saki ran coward catching Kaira."You idiot!We where supposed to wait for Kenji!" She snapped,but she sounded more worried than sad.She wanted to go after the samurai,but Kaira needed to get back to the village first.'But what was that chakura around him?It felt familiar...' she thought.

Old February 4th, 2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Saki ran coward catching Kaira."You idiot!We where supposed to wait for Kenji!" She snapped,but she sounded more worried than sad.She wanted to go after the samurai,but Kaira needed to get back to the village first.'But what was that chakura around him?It felt familiar...' she thought.
Kaira was writhing and wincing in pain,"Leave me here just..."His sentence was cut short as he passed out. (brb)

Last edited by Ant; February 4th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:

Kaira was writhing and wincing in pain,"Leave me here just..."His sentence was cut short as he passed out. (brb)
Ok)
"Let me guess.Just go after the sumari." She muttered,picking him up as best as she could.She knew she couldn't carry him all the way back to the village,but somewhere safe would be better than in the open.

Saki put Kaira down behind a old building that was half torn down.It wasn't the best spot,but it would be OK for now. She hadn't brought any bandages, but used a few of the herbs she knew how to use to stop the bleeding.She stood up,leaving the broken building to look for the samurai.

Old February 4th, 2018, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Ok)
"Let me guess.Just go after the sumari." She muttered,picking him up as best as she could.She knew she couldn't carry him all the way back to the village,but somewhere safe would be better than in the open.

Saki put Kaira down behind a old building that was half torn down.It wasn't the best spot,but it would be OK for now. She hadn't brought any bandages, but used a few of the herbs she knew how to use to stop the bleeding.She stood up,leaving the broken building to look for the samurai.
Kaira awoke but he wasn't in the real world he was in some sort of dream world,'Where am I?'He thought.

"Ah so we finally meet young weakling."A large brooding voice stated.

"Who and where are you?"Kaira called out looking around frantically.

The voice grew louder as Kaira walked around,"I'm your beast, your burden, the reason you're hated."

Kaira was still confused,"What do you mean hated? No one I know hates mes."

The beast chuckled,"That is because you only know two people everyone else avoids you."The laughing grew louder.

Kaira soon came upon a cage with a large orange beast inside,"So its you! Whatever you are! Why am I here?"He asked.

The beast stood up from his resting position,"Why of course I should answer you but only if you release me first."He pointed to the seal on the large gate.

Kaira looked at it and pondered it for a second,"Well if you're in there you must be in there for a reason so no!"He replied.

"YOU INSOLENT CHILD I'LL KILL YOU!"He growled and sent a claw flying hitting Kaira causing him to awake.

"Saki!"He yelled as he awoke,"Where are you?"He asked his voice quieter now.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:38 PM

Quote:

Kaira awoke but he wasn't in the real world he was in some sort of dream world,'Where am I?'He thought.

"Ah so we finally meet young weakling."A large brooding voice stated.

"Who and where are you?"Kaira called out looking around frantically.

The voice grew louder as Kaira walked around,"I'm your beast, your burden, the reason you're hated."

Kaira was still confused,"What do you mean hated? No one I know hates mes."

The beast chuckled,"That is because you only know two people everyone else avoids you."The laughing grew louder.

Kaira soon came upon a cage with a large orange beast inside,"So its you! Whatever you are! Why am I here?"He asked.

The beast stood up from his resting position,"Why of course I should answer you but only if you release me first."He pointed to the seal on the large gate.

Kaira looked at it and pondered it for a second,"Well if you're in there you must be in there for a reason so no!"He replied.

"YOU INSOLENT CHILD I'LL KILL YOU!"He growled and sent a claw flying hitting Kaira causing him to awake.

"Saki!"He yelled as he awoke,"Where are you?"He asked his voice quieter now.
Saki headed Kaira shouting,but kept going.Their mission had specifically been to kill the samurai, or chase him away from the villageand they hadn't done either yet,and he had almost killed one of her comrades.She stopped in a small clearing.She couldn't tell,but she thought she could sence chakura nearby.'If he's not here,I'll just find Kenji and get Kaira and leave it to the jounin I guess.' she thought.

Old February 5th, 2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Saki headed Kaira shouting,but kept going.Their mission had specifically been to kill the samurai, or chase him away from the villageand they hadn't done either yet,and he had almost killed one of her comrades.She stopped in a small clearing.She couldn't tell,but she thought she could sence chakura nearby.'If he's not here,I'll just find Kenji and get Kaira and leave it to the jounin I guess.' she thought.
A voice was heard from the trees,"You're persistent little kunoichi but following me will be your death." The man who was now fully stripped of his armor and sword jumped down from the trees,"If you go now i'll let you live without any wounds, but if you choose to stay I promise I will kill you without hesitation."His voice grew more serious with every word.

Kaira had eventually manage to stand up and pushed his way out of the house,"I need to find Saki, she'll die out there."He thought outloud, he didn't know how capable she was but he did know that if he couldn't face that man she definitely couldn't either.
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:

A voice was heard from the trees,"You're persistent little kunoichi but following me will be your death." The man who was now fully stripped of his armor and sword jumped down from the trees,"If you go now i'll let you live without any wounds, but if you choose to stay I promise I will kill you without hesitation."His voice grew more serious with every word.

Kaira had eventually manage to stand up and pushed his way out of the house,"I need to find Saki, she'll die out there."He thought outloud, he didn't know how capable she was but he did know that if he couldn't face that man she definitely couldn't either.
"And why should I?We where assigned this mission to get you out of the village or exterminate you, so that's what I plan to do,and plus,you tried to kill one of my comrades." Saki said.'Without his armor,It should be easier to wound him,but he will also be faster.Atleast Kaira weakened him...' she thought.

Kenji stopped near the house,spotting Kaira."Where did you go?And where is Saki?" He asked.He knew what the answer would probably be though.Kaira had tried to fight the samauri and got hurt,so Saki brought him here and went to try and finish the job,but two genin couldn't possibly beat a samurai,even if they had been top in class.Training and fighting in a life or deathbattle are two ccompletely different things.

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:46 PM

Quote:
"And why should I?We where assigned this mission to get you out of the village or exterminate you, so that's what I plan to do,and plus,you tried to kill one of my comrades." Saki said.'Without his armor,It should be easier to wound him,but he will also be faster.Atleast Kaira weakened him...' she thought.

Kenji stopped near the house,spotting Kaira."Where did you go?And where is Saki?" He asked.He knew what the answer would probably be though.Kaira had tried to fight the samauri and got hurt,so Saki brought him here and went to try and finish the job,but two genin couldn't possibly beat a samurai,even if they had been top in class.Training and fighting in a life or deathbattle are two ccompletely different things.
The man laughed and jumped down in front of her,"The thing is kid..."He kicked her to the ground and pinned her,"The samurai thing was just an act, if i'm to be honest with you I could take on a tailed beast just for a fun."He chuckled,"Now i'll leave so you can complete your little mission but just know i'll be back."He gave her a stomp into the chest knocking the wind out of her so she couldn't follow,"Come after me when you're not so weak."He then disappeared into a smoke cloud.

Kaira looked at Kenji and gave a sigh of defeat before slumping against a building,"He beat me up but then suddenly my vision went red and I lost control and attacked him with an untamed power, there was this red aura around me. What was it?"He asked.