Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:47 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old March 9th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default The begin (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

@Fuzzyfeline

Ivoryfur, a beautiful white cat with sky blue eyes, she's a good, nice cat but she's a coward.
She is scared of most cats unless they are nice.
Ivoryfur was laying in a shaded area, the warm air blowing on her medium length fur. She was loving it, it felt just great.
The she cat didn't have anywhere to stay so she would just sleep near bushes or in trees cause it's more safe to her,, well in her opinion.
Ivoryfur's bushy tailed swayed on the bright green grass that looked fresh. The flowers were starting to bloom Wich was nice since there were some really pretty ones.

Last edited by Dark Queen; March 9th, 2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: The begin (Private with @Fuzzyfeline)

@DarkLeaf

Skipper headed into the forest his long black fur smelling of salt water and fish. Normally the elderly tom didn't stray this far from his home on the dock. But Skipper wanted to maybe go vsit his kits. Ivy, Holly, Dolphin or Otter, they all lived in Clans which made the tom so proud. Little did he know, all there names had been changed to warrior names and most of their Clans were fighting each other. Letting the hot sun rest on his back the tom traveled through the spscy forest atba slow pace. But at once he scented another cat. He head for the Snell and spotted a young molly. "Hello, young'n. Mind tellin me what this here place is?" He asked the white molly as he came up, keeping about a fox length away.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 9th, 2018 at 07:11 PM.
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@DarkLeaf

Skipper headed into the forest his long black fur smelling of salt water and fish. Normally the elderly tom didn't stray this far from his home on the dock. But Skipper wanted to maybe go vsit his kits. Ivy, Holly, Dolphin or Otter, they all lived in Clans which made the tom so proud. Little did he know, all there names had been changed to warrior names and most of their Clans were fighting each other. Letting the hot sun rest on his back the tom traveled through the spscy forest atba slow pace. But at once he scented another cat. He head for the Snell and spotted a young molly. "Hello, young'n. Mind tellin me what this here place is?" He asked the white molly as he came up, keeping about a fox length away.
Ivoryfur let out a noise between a hissed and a squeak she looked at the elderly Tom,
her fur puffed up. She calmed down registering his question "T-This is the o-outskirts" she stuttered.
Her fur now less puffed up as her blue eyes examined the elder, he looked nice to her but she didn't really know.
"I-I'm Ivoryfur who are you" Ivoryfur stammered a little quietly.
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Ivoryfur let out a noise between a hissed and a squeak she looked at the elderly Tom,
her fur puffed up. She calmed down registering his question "T-This is the o-outskirts" she stuttered.
Her fur now less puffed up as her blue eyes examined the elder, he looked nice to her but she didn't really know.
"I-I'm Ivoryfur who are you" Ivoryfur stammered a little quietly.

Skipper stood still not wanting to frighten the white molly. Outskirts ay hmm. He thought as Ivoryfur told him were her was. Hearing her question he gave a smile. "I've been named Skipper young'n." He meowed. "Thank ye for tell this old felle out." He added a slight laugh in he meow. The black tom then sat down resting his old bones. "Ivoryfur ay? Nice name you got there." Skipper commented.

(Wright's block. >-<)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 10th, 2018 at 05:31 PM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Idk

Quote:

Skipper stood still not wanting to frighten the white molly. Outskirts ay hmm. He thought as Ivoryfur told him were her was. Hearing her question he gave a smile. "I've been named Skipper young'n." He meowed. "Thank ye for tell this old felle out." He added a slight laugh in he meow. The black tom then sat down resting his old bones. "Ivoryfur ay? Nice name you got there." Skipper commented.

(Wright's block. >-<)
Ivoryfur muttered a small 'thank you're. Then she wandered how a elder got here "H-How'd you get here's anyways?" She asked him kinda confused. Her tail swishing in a slightly happy way.
(Sorry my mom took my phone that's why it took so long to replreply)
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post

Ivoryfur muttered a small 'thank you're. Then she wandered how a elder got here "H-How'd you get here's anyways?" She asked him kinda confused. Her tail swishing in a slightly happy way.
(Sorry my mom took my phone that's why it took so long to replreply)
(It's okay)

Skipper was confused by the question at first. "The old fashion way young'n. I walked." He told her with a rusty purr of amusement. "It took me two sunrises, it did." Added the elderly tom. His black fur seamed to have strains of grey in in. Probably from age.

Old March 10th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Idk

Quote:
(It's okay)

Skipper was confused by the question at first. "The old fashion way young'n. I walked." He told her with a rusty purr of amusement. "It took me two sunrises, it did." Added the elderly tom. His black fur seamed to have strains of grey in in. Probably from age.
Ivoryfur nodded and looked at him spacing out a bit "D-Do you not have any family? I-I just thought they'd come with you" she stammered a bit. "A-nd that's cool I wouldn't travel for 2 sunrises I'd be too scared" she admitted her cowardly self.
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:55 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Ivoryfur nodded and looked at him spacing out a bit "D-Do you not have any family? I-I just thought they'd come with you" she stammered a bit. "A-nd that's cool I wouldn't travel for 2 sunrises I'd be too scared" she admitted her cowardly self.

Skipper gave the white molly a nod. "Yes I do have family. " The old tom meowed flicking his get black ear. "A mate and nine kits. I was just on my why to visit them." He added a rusty rumbling in his chest. It was good to think of his kin. As she said she'd be to scared to travel alone his ears picked up. " Oh young'n there's no need to be scared of traveling. It's peaceful." He rumbled.

Old March 25th, 2018, 12:58 AM
Idk

Quote:

Skipper gave the white molly a nod. "Yes I do have family. " The old tom meowed flicking his get black ear. "A mate and nine kits. I was just on my why to visit them." He added a rusty rumbling in his chest. It was good to think of his kin. As she said she'd be to scared to travel alone his ears picked up. " Oh young'n there's no need to be scared of traveling. It's peaceful." He rumbled.
Ivoryfur looked at him stunned then let out a nervous laugh "N-Not all the time, I mean there could be aggressive cats!" She exclaimed her ears perking up.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:11 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Ivoryfur looked at him stunned then let out a nervous laugh "N-Not all the time, I mean there could be aggressive cats!" She exclaimed her ears perking up.

The tom chuckled. "Ah I see." Skipper meowed. Normally no one attacked him he was just a harmless old tom. Moving to a laying pose he lazily Laird there. "Most rouge leave me alone. Guess they think I'm to old to mess with." He said with a purr amused by himself.