Last post by Rose
Today 01:15 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 01:09 PM

Old January 31st, 2018, 08:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Meow/MeoW writing series (Writers Unite!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel View Post
I forgot about that! I need to make the clans!
XD You sound like me!
I could help with that to if you need any. Just shot me VM or PM if you want it to be private.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 1st, 2018, 09:19 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

@DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Who’s being lead writer?

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 1st, 2018, 09:26 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
@DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Who’s being lead writer?
Bluejellie.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old February 1st, 2018, 09:32 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

@DatWeirdCatNamedPel who got lead plot maker?

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; February 1st, 2018 at 09:32 PM.
Old February 1st, 2018, 09:35 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
@DatWeirdCatNamedPel who got lead plot maker?
You!

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old February 1st, 2018, 09:36 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
You!
i never was told!yay!tell me when you need me!~flies away~

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old February 1st, 2018, 09:49 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Bluejellie.
Okie.
Sooo...am I counted as illustrator and writer and editor?
I could be lead editor if need be.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 1st, 2018, 09:51 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Okie.
Sooo...am I counted as illustrator and writer and editor?
I could be lead editor if need be.
Not quite editor. But I'll fix that.
And how good is your grammar, punctuation and spelling? It needs to be very good for lead editor.

Old February 1st, 2018, 10:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

I saw we don't have very many chapter writers I can be one, I think I'm pretty good.

Writing Example: Waning long!
Littlekit, got woke up with a pounding on his side. “Littlekit! Littlekit wake up! We’re going to be made Apprentices today!” Tigerkit purred. Littlekit jumped to his paws and onto his brother, Tigerkit.
“It’s time already!” Littlekit asked with a purr. Tigerkit kicked Littlekit off him with his back paws.
“No but, it’s almost time for are ceremony.” Tigerkit meowed getting to his paws and coifing Littlekit over the ear.
“No ruff housing in the nursery you two.” Dovefeather meowed sternly.
“Don’t worry Dovefeather, I and my kits well be out of your fur by dusk.” Rosebud purred.
“We’ll be made apprentices at sun-high.” Hollykit purred.
“Why do we have to wait till sun-high?” Littlekit asked.
“Because that’s when Foreststar holds the ceremony.” Tigerkit pointed out.
“Mama why can’t I be an apprentice?” Eaglekit asked looking up at his mother, Dovefeather.
“Because you’re not 6 moons yet.” Dovefeather answered.
“Come on Lilykit, Hollykit, Tigerkit and Littlekit.” Rosebud called as she padded out of the nursery. Lilykit and Hollykit were hot on their mother’s paws.
“Come on Littlekit we’re going to be left behind.” Tigerkit purred as he ran after the others. Littlekit followed his brother and sisters out of the nursery and into the middle of camp. When he got out into the camp a warm Newleaf breeze blow on his face. He could smell: rabbits, birds, mice, squeals, roses, holly leaves, oak trees, willow trees, birch trees, dog wood and redwood. All the normal Newleaf smells.
Littlekit looked around the clearing, Froeststar was talking to his deputy Silverclaw by the high-stump, Lilykit was padding over to a clump of ferns and honeysuckle, Were Whillowheart had her den, Shadowpaw was following Blackpelt, Bareclaw and Runningrain out of camp for a border patrol, Tiger-eye and Oceanfur were coming back to camp with their freshly caught pray.
“Mm a good mouse sounds great!” Tigerkit purred.
“I’d rather have a nice weasel.” Hollykit purred.
“I’m good with a squeal.” Littlekit purred padding to the fresh kill pile.
“Are you three excited?” Tiger-eye asked the three kits.
“Yes!” Hollykit purred. Before Tigerkit and Littlekit had a chance to say anything she added. “I don’t think Lilykit is though, she never talks about being a warrior, she just stays quiet and helps Willowheart.” Hollykit sighed as she looked at were her sister, Lilykit, disappeared into Willowheart’s den.
“She might want to be a Medicine cat.” Littlekit meowed.
“Littlekits right! She always helps us so why not become a Medicine cat?” Tigerkit added.
Littlekit hadn’t nodes but Shadowpaw had just got back and joined them. “Don’t worry about Lilykit so much she picks her own path.” Shadowpaw purred gently to Hollykit.
“You three worry too much for kits. Get some food then go back to your mother.” Tiger-eye ordered as she grabbed two stouts out of the fresh kill pile and padded over to Baerclaw to share a meal.
Littlekit didn’t want to go back to nursery so soon. So, he desisted he would take as long as possible to pick his food.
“Hurry up slow poke!” Tigerkit heisted playfully at Littlekit. “You’re not in a hurry to get back to the nursery, are you?” Littlekit asked.
“No! But I don’t want to get into tubal and get are Apprentice ceremony deluded.” Tigerkit whispered.
Hollykit was already back in the nursery and Shadowpaw was watching them closely with a purr of pear amusement. “Okay.” Littlekit sighed as he grabbed a squirrel and followed his brother to the nursery.

Lilykit padded strata to the medicine cat’s den once she got out of the nursery. The den was made of honeysuckle and green ferns. When she stepped into the den there was a large flat rock in the far side of the den, there was a hole in bottom of the rock which laid to were Willowheart slept and store her herbs. There was a small stream that flowed by the rock and pooled in the middle of the den, just big in of for sick cats to get some water, and warm cozy moss nests lined agents the walls.
“Hello, Lilykit.” Willowheart purred in welcome.
“Hi Willowheart.” Lilykit purred quietly. Willowheart brushed her tail over Lilykits back and pulled her closer.
“Lilykit, would you like to be a Medicine cat apprentice?” She asked. “I’ve already talked to Foreststar and he said it was fine by him.” She added before Lilykit could answer. “You won’t be able to have a mate or kits but, you’ll be healing your clan in-“ She was interrupted by Lilykit before she could finish.
“Yes!” Lilykit purred with excitement. Willowheart let out a purr of pure amusement.
“I’ll tell Forreststar before sunhigh.” Willowheart purred.
“Can I come to? I’ll stay quiet.” Lilykit plead.
“Very well follow me.” Willowheart meowed as she leads Lilykit to Foreststar. When they reached, the high-stump were Foreststar was, he was talking to his deputy, Silverclaw.
Silverclaw dipped his head in welcome to Willowheart. “Good morning Willowheart, Lilykit.” Silverclaw meowed.
“Good morning.” Willowheart greeted. “Lilykit has decided she would like to be my apprentice.” Willowheart declared.
“That’s grate!” Silverclaw puured. “You know that means you can’t fight battels, hunt for your clan or have a mate and kits?” Foreststar asked Lilykit.
“Yes, I know. I’ll be devoting my life to my Clan and Starclan.” Lilykit respectfully answered her leader.
“Very well, you may train to become a medicine cat.” Foreststar stated.
“Thank you, Forreststar.” Lilykit purred.
“Go back to the nursery and get cleaned up, Its almost sun-high.” Willowheart meowed quietly nudging Lilykit towards the nursery.
“Yes Willowheart.” Lilykit meowed as she padded back to the nursery. When she got back Dovefeather was sleeping with her three kits, Rosebud was washing Hollykit and Littlekit and Tigerkit were washing each other.
“Hi Lilykit! I got you a mouse.” Hollykit Purred in greeting.
“I saw you talking to Foreststar and Willowheart. Have you decided to ask to be a medicine cat?” Rosebud asked in between licks.
“Yes, I have.” Lilykit answered as she sat down to eat the mouse Hollykit got her. She hoped if she was eating no cat would ask many questions. She knew Hollykit wanted her to be a warrior like herself but Lilykit didn’t feel like that was the right path for her. Tigerkit and Littlekit stopped grooming each other and stared at Lilykit.
“But you can’t stay in the apprentices’ den with us! And you’ll be stuck in camp with sick cat’s wall we go hunting!” Hollykit protested.
“Hollykit it’s not your decision, it’s Liykits.” Their mother meowed flicking Hollykit with her tail.
“I know.” Lilykit began but was cut off by a yowl from the camp.
“Let all of Forestclan join beneath High-stump for a clan meeting!” Foreststar’s yowl rang through the whole camp. Lilykit was glad she got away without explaining why she became a medicine cat, she wasn’t share she could. She followed her mother and all her littermates out of the nursery and into the clearing. All the clan was coming out of there dens purring excited about the new apprentices.
Lilykit sat by the High-stomp with her mother and littermates. Forreststar began after all the cat were seated. “I’ve called you all here for one of my favorite ceremonies. We all know that Shadowpaw has been the only apprentice in the clan for a while, and know we have four young kits who are old enough to become apprentices.” As he went on he waved his tail signaling to the four kits to come forwhored.
“Littlekit, Tigerkit, Hollykit and Liykit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day until you reserve your warrior name you well be known as Littlepaw. Your mentor will be Silverclaw. I hope Silverclaw will pass down all he knows on to you.” As Foreststar talked to Littlekit, Silverclaw came up.
“Silverclaw, you are ready to take on another apprentice. You have received excellent training from Notail, and you have shown yourself to be brave and loyal many times. You will be an excellent mentor for Littlepaw and I expect you to pass down all you know to him.” Foreststar meowed.
“I will.” Silverclaw promised as he touched nooses with Littelpaw.
“Tigerkit, you will be known as Tigerpaw from this day intel you resave your warrior name. Your mentor will be Baerclaw, I hope Baerclaw will pass on all he has learned to you.” As He continued to talk Baerclaw stepped up.
“Baerclaw, you are ready for your first apprentice. You have reserved excellent training from Tornear, and you have shown yourself to be strong willed and brave. You will be the mentor to Tigerpaw. And I expect you to pass down all you know to him.” As Foreststar talked Baerclaw and Tigerpaw touched nooses.
“Hollykit, from now till you are a warrior you will be known as Hollypaw. Your mentor will be Tiger-eye. I hope Tiger-eye will pass down all she knows to you.” As Foreststar continued Tiger-eye padded up.
“Tiger-eye, you are ready for an apprentice. I have trained you well, and you have showed to be determined and loyal to your clan. You will mentor Hollypaw, and I expect you to pass down all you know.” As Foreststar finished Hollypaw left Lilykit’s side to touch noses with her mentor. Lilykit could feel waves of excitement flooding off her sister as she followed her mentor to the others.
“Lilykit, form know till you reserve your full name you will be known as Lilypaw. You have chosen to be a medicine cat so your mentor will be Willowheart.” Foreststar called as Willowheart stepped forewords.
“Willowheart, you have chosen to train an apprentice. You reserved excellent training from our formal medicine cat Maplelpelt, and you have proven to be a gentle and devoted Medicine cat. I hope you pass that down to Lilypaw.” As Foreststar finished Lilypaw stepped up and touched nooses with her mentor.
“You’ll be a grate medicine cat.” Willoeheart whispered to Lilypaw.
The clearing filled with the chants of the new apprentices’ names. “Littlepw! Hollypaw! Tigerpaw! Liypaw!” The cats were chanting in welcome to the new apprentices’. Lilypaw stood beside her littermates as all the cats chanted their new names.
“Promise me you’ll be the best Medicine StarClan has even seen.” Hollypaw whispered to Lilypaw.
“If you promise me you’ll be the beast warrior they’ve ever seen.” Lilypaw whispered back.
“We have a deal.” Hollypaw declared.

Mention: @DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Other: I'll just be a back up. Also that is a whole chapter from my book. Sorry it's a bit long. I just copied and pasted it.
Lead or no: Nope.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:13 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
~Snipped~
Accepted!