Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
View Poll Results: When Looking at This Roleplay, What Did You Do?
Simply Looked at it, Then Left 12 57.14%
Looked and Joined 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:47 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
“Ah, the Sun Raiders. The group of trainers who go against Solgaleo.” He said, grabbing his Pokéballs. He released his team, “I’m Damien and this is my team. Ember is the Inciniroar, Rocky is the Lucario, Dusty is the Lycanroc, Sparks is the Raichu, Dusk is the Espeon and Raven is the Zoroark. It’s nice to meet you.” He said. The Espeon climbed onto Damien head, narrowing its eyes at Cofagrigus. “Dusk doesn’t fully trust aggressive Pokémon. She tends to be very cautious around them.” Damien said.

He returned his team except for Dusk to their balls and put the Pokéballs away. “What are you doing exactly? If you’re a Kahuna, aren’t you supposed to be making sure no trainer goes after Solgaleo?” He asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai nodded at what Fraye said. "Well, my pokemon aren't used to seeing other people either, Null pretty much hates everyone except me and the one who helped him, not gonna say any names cause I could get him in trouble, and I always need him." He said and gazed at the Type: Null before turning to gaze at Dusknoir, smiling.

As he saw Damien come over, unlike the Kahuna, he wasn't the kind to greet others the way those in Alola did, after all, his family was from Hoenn and he happened to be born here and not back there. "Thanks, if you knew the hell I went through to get it." He said and kept a hand on Null's helmet, he never knew when it would attack. "I'm not on either sides, I know things and have my own motives, all thanks to the one who gave me this Type: Null.

Cofagrigus narrowed its eyes further and growled once more. Fraye returned his team to their Pokéballs, studying the two boys. “You’re young, aren’t you?” he said finally. “I assume you only recently started your Pokémon journey.” Then he laughed. “Well, except for Kai. He’s older than me, I think!”

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Last edited by dino.; January 23rd, 2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:25 AM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Cofagrigus narrowed its eyes further and growled once more. Fraye returned his team to their Pokéballs, studying the two boys. “You’re young, aren’t you?” he said finally. “I assume you only recently started your Pokémon journey.” Then he laughed. “Well, except for Kai. He’s older than me, I think!”
“Actually I started my journey two years ago. I started in Kalos since I was born there. It took me sometime to get to Alola and once I reached Alola, I landed on on Ula Ula Island.” Damien said, taking Dusk off and setting her on the ground. “So if you’re the leader of the Sun Raiders, then you must know where Lunala is, right?” He asked.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:46 AM

Quote:

Kai smiled as he looked at Damien, he did look pretty young compared to them. "Maybe I am older than you, Fraye." He said, hinting in his tone that he was, in fact, older than the Kahuna. "I remember when I started my journey, I wasn't even given a starter from the region, my parents insisted on me taking our family's pokemon, and it was a good choice, others seemed very impressed by it." He admitted, caressing Null's back as he spoke.

Last edited by Gone; January 23rd, 2018 at 11:59 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:46 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
“Actually I started my journey two years ago. I started in Kalos since I was born there. It took me sometime to get to Alola and once I reached Alola, I landed on on Ula Ula Island.” Damien said, taking Dusk off and setting her on the ground. “So if you’re the leader of the Sun Raiders, then you must know where Lunala is, right?” He asked.
Quote:
Kai smiled as he looked at Damien, he did look pretty young compared to them. "Maybe I am older than you, Fraye." He said, hinting in his tone that he was, in fact, older than the Kahuna. "I remember when I started my journey, I wasn't even given a starter from the region, my parents insisted on me taking our family's pokemon, and it was a good choice, others seemed very impressed by it." He admitted, caressing Null's back as he spoke.

Fraye nodded as he listened to the guys in front of him speak. "Interesting. But I can't say much- many trainers have started from Kalos. Very popular place, I hear."

He turned to Damien and grinned again. "As a matter of fact, I do.Lunala's in our home base." He didn't motion to where the base was, not wanting to give his home away to any Lions who might happen t be listening.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:58 PM

Quote:

Fraye nodded as he listened to the guys in front of him speak. "Interesting. But I can't say much- many trainers have started from Kalos. Very popular place, I hear."

He turned to Damien and grinned again. "As a matter of fact, I do.Lunala's in our home base." He didn't motion to where the base was, not wanting to give his home away to any Lions who might happen t be listening.
"Well, Hoenn isn't Kalos, so the species are still different, I had a Hoenn starter and I went there to beat the champion, and got another prize, considering I wasn't gonna stay there, Steven still wanted to reward me with something and I sure didn't deny that, because I probably wouldn't be where I am today." Kai said and smiled at the Kahuna, the only different ball he had on his belt was an Ultra Ball, the others were normal Pokéballs. He then returned the Type: Null and placed the Pokéball on his belt, he gave him a confused look. "Then it's better not having me close... Because Lunala isn't a pokémon... It's an Ultra Beast, and Null would probably go crazy if they met." He added.

((Will Mega-Evolution be allowed in the future?))
Old January 23rd, 2018, 03:31 PM
roar

Quote:
"Well, Hoenn isn't Kalos, so the species are still different, I had a Hoenn starter and I went there to beat the champion, and got another prize, considering I wasn't gonna stay there, Steven still wanted to reward me with something and I sure didn't deny that, because I probably wouldn't be where I am today." Kai said and smiled at the Kahuna, the only different ball he had on his belt was an Ultra Ball, the others were normal Pokéballs. He then returned the Type: Null and placed the Pokéball on his belt, he gave him a confused look. "Then it's better not having me close... Because Lunala isn't a pokémon... It's an Ultra Beast, and Null would probably go crazy if they met." He added.

((Will Mega-Evolution be allowed in the future?))

"Ah." Then he nodded. "I know it is. We need it to beat Solgaleo. It's our only hope against that crazy beast." He sighed and kicked at the ground. "It's a risk, I know. But it's one I'm willing to take if the people of Alola are going to be free again."

Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:

"Ah." Then he nodded. "I know it is. We need it to beat Solgaleo. It's our only hope against that crazy beast." He sighed and kicked at the ground. "It's a risk, I know. But it's one I'm willing to take if the people of Alola are going to be free again."
Kai smiled and crossed his arms. "A risk, Fraye? This is pure madness, both of them could enter this state and turn against Alola." He said and placed his hands in his sweater's pockets. "I'd like to speak to you alone when we have the time, after all, if you do have Lunala, this could come in handy, but I'd prefer if there wasn't a teen with us." The trainer added, his tone really serious as he met the Kahuna's gaze.

((You haven't answered my question in the previous post x3))
Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:34 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai smiled and crossed his arms. "A risk, Fraye? This is pure madness, both of them could enter this state and turn against Alola." He said and placed his hands in his sweater's pockets. "I'd like to speak to you alone when we have the time, after all, if you do have Lunala, this could come in handy, but I'd prefer if there wasn't a teen with us." The trainer added, his tone really serious as he met the Kahuna's gaze.

((You haven't answered my question in the previous post x3))
(Oh, sorry! Yes, Mega Evolution will become a very important part in the future, if the roleplay survives that long XP)

The Kahuna grimaced as he realized the truth to Kai's words. There was a very large risk that Lunala would be persuaded by Solgaleo and change sides, but he was going to have to take that risk if he and the Sun Raiders were going to save Alola.

His eyes drifted to Damien, and he nodded. "I understand. Uh, Damien?" he added to the other trainer. "We'll be just a moment, if that's all right."

Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:

(Oh, sorry! Yes, Mega Evolution will become a very important part in the future, if the roleplay survives that long XP)

The Kahuna grimaced as he realized the truth to Kai's words. There was a very large risk that Lunala would be persuaded by Solgaleo and change sides, but he was going to have to take that risk if he and the Sun Raiders were going to save Alola.

His eyes drifted to Damien, and he nodded. "I understand. Uh, Damien?" he added to the other trainer. "We'll be just a moment, if that's all right."
Kai walked far enough from Damien to make sure the teen wouldn't hear them and spoke. "I have contacts at Aether and I've heard they found something new about Necrozma... It can fuse and create a whole other pokemon, they spoke about it being able to turn into a new form using either Solgaleo or Lunala, and I was told only the name of a third, mysterious form, my contact calls it 'Ultra Necrozma'..." He said, a worried look on his face. "Both Lunala and Solgaleo being the same strength... You know just as well as me that this could last for years, and in not even a year, Solgaleo will have more than enough time to take out all of Alola, so we'll need something stronger, but to get it, we're risking our lives..." He added with a sigh.

((Good, if you want me to, I could have Kai use it first when needed. :3))

Last edited by Gone; January 23rd, 2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:29 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai walked far enough from Damien to make sure the teen wouldn't hear them and spoke. "I have contacts at Aether and I've heard they found something new about Necrozma... It can fuse and create a whole other pokemon, they spoke about it being able to turn into a new form using either Solgaleo or Lunala, and I was told only the name of a third, mysterious form, my contact calls it 'Ultra Necrozma'..." He said, a worried look on his face. "Both Lunala and Solgaleo being the same strength... You know just as well as me that this could last for years, and in not even a year, Solgaleo will have more than enough time to take out all of Alola, so we'll need something stronger, but to get it, we're risking our lives..." He added with a sigh.

((Good, if you want me to, I could have Kai use it first when needed. :3))

Fraye sighed and rubbed his temples with his fingers. Usually looking carefree, he suddenly appeared very tired and stressed. "I know," he said. "I'm aware of the risks. All of them. And this... this Ultra Necrozoma. What is that? Do you really need it to beat Solgaleo? Is the Sun Pokémon really so strong that we need two Ultra Beasts to get rid of it?"