Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Real friends, good friends...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:57 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lys.luvbot
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 05:55 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by alec
Today 05:53 PM

Old January 20th, 2018, 06:22 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

@Suspiciousmindz

It was dark and dirty in the ally. Shadows engulfed the back of it, providing a good place for a den. Trash piled up at the end of the ally formed a ramshackle den. It was in this ally that Raven and his parents lived. He had been standing guard, as he’d been told, though he was unsure of what he, a four moon old kit could do to protect their den. He was also certain that other rogues would just pass by; who else would want this awful, broken den?

He knew he couldn’t run away. It wasn’t even an option. He knew his parents would track him down and make him pay. They’d burned that into his mind since he’d opened his dark blue eyes. They also put him down. ‘You’ll never be good enough.’ ‘We didn’t want you, you useless rat.’ ‘Why can’t you be more like Sparrow was?’ Sparrow, his sister, had died a moon ago. She’d been obedient, talented, and quiet. She got all the praise; he got all the disappointment.

He shook his head. He had to stay here, trying not to fall asleep. He stayed in the shadows, only the glint of his dark eyes giving him away. The past was the past. And yet, it clawed at his insides. He’d never be good enough. He’d never earn any praise from his parents. Why even try? His shoulders slumped, just as his stomach rumbled. It had been a few days since he’d eaten, but he was used to it. He only had to ignore it, and stare ahead for signs of movement.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

@Aura
What had compelled the Windclan leader to be out here right now? No one would be able to answer that. Perhaps he was just craving another adventure? He was really known for that, however he rarely went alone. The last time he was exploring, he had a good friend with him, but today was a lone adventure. He just couldn't get himself killed or he'd look foolish.

Blazingstar pushed forward, unsure how he felt about everything around him. The loud noises, cars, the dogs, twolegs, etc. He chose to stay in the shadows, searching for someone -- friendly -- to show him around, maybe. He wasn't going to let new surroundings take away his fun away from the clan. So as he continued on, he found himself in an alleyway. It was disgusting and the leader wasn't paying attention to the shadows. He found himself avoiding stepping in trash, the smell was more than enough to drown out any feline scents around him. He wasn't sure how felines could live here anyway! The one thing he didn't realize, was he was headed straight towards someones home.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 23rd, 2018 at 01:43 PM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:20 AM
ruler of everything ♕

@Suspiciousmindz

The kit’s ears picked up as he spotted a large cat. It looked sleek and well-fed, and could outmatch him in a heartbeat. I’m descision crashed upon Raven. Should he confront the cat and tell it to go away? Or hide and hope it doesn’t spot him? He knew it hadn’t found him yet because of the horrible stench. That was part of the reason his parents had settled here. But it helped him now.

‘What would Sparrow do?’ Well, that was obvious. She’d rush out there and fight the cat. But that wasn’t what Raven would do. He wanted to cower and hide. But he knew when one cat showed up, multiple came after. He should stop the problem while it was small. Maybe he would even earn some praise. So, the small, underfed kit leapt out and hissed. “Who are you, and why are you here?” he growled, trying to hide his trembling. The cat looked even more huge from up close! How was he going to get it to go away?

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Just A Fossil

@Aura

Blazingstar was a little taken aback by the suddenly appearance of a kitten. He halted in his tracks and jumped back a little, his tail fluffing up in response to the jump scare. It lashed a few times before settling back down as he studied the kitten for a moment. They appeared scrawny and clearly ready to defend his home. Was this his home? It wasn't much of one if it was! "Greetings!" he spoke, trying to sound friendly and calm as he stood where he was meeting the other cat's glare with a calming look. "I'm Blazingstar of WindClan, I was just wandering this area to get away for a little. I'm no threat to you, just passing through," he replied, nodding a little. Blazingstar didn't dare tense up or look threatening in the least. He didn't know how many other cats were around, surely this kitten wasn't alone. He could be wrong though, some loners were heartless like that. He'd stumbled across many kittens without families due to their family leaving them. It was upsetting, but now they were thriving in WindClan. "And who might I be speaking to?" he inquired back.
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:17 AM
ruler of everything ♕

’Blazingstar?’ What kind of name was that? The kit longed to try it out, test it, repeat it. But he stayed silent. That is, until the stranger asked of his name. This left Raven in indescision. Should he tell this... Blazingstar his name? ‘He doesn’t seem hostile, thank goodness...’ Raven thought, reluctantly sliding his claws back in. He knew he wouldn’t win a fight against the lager cat, so there was no point in an empty threat. “I’m Raven,” he finally answered. Curiousity got the better of him, so Raven asked, “What’s a ‘WindClan’?” Blazingstar had mentioned a WindClan. Better to know than to not know, right? Finally relaxing his tense muscles, Raven sat down, gazing up at the cat. It was strange, even to him, how his attitude had changed from aggressive to curious as he spoke to Blazingstar. The larger car had an air of authority, and Raven wanted to know how. And it was not controlling authority, like his parents’. It was more of an open authority, like he could lead with help. It was different, and Raven decided that he liked that.

@Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by vellichor; February 8th, 2018 at 07:21 AM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Just A Fossil

@Aura

"It's nice to meet you Raven," he spoke, dipping his head a little. The ginger tom blinked a few times, unsure how to answer the following question as he's not asked about that very often, if at all. "WindClan is my home. It's where my family lives. It's a loyal group of cats that live together on the moors a distance away from here. We thrive together and defend each other and do anything to make sure we all survive," he spoke thinking about his clan. "And I happen to be the leader of them all," he spoke, finishing his vague statement about WindClan. There was too much to say about clan life, so if Raven asked specific questions, he would answer, otherwise it'd be a general answer.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 16th, 2018, 08:44 PM
ruler of everything ♕

@Suspiciousmindz

Raven forgot about his aggressiveness in a heartbeat as Blazingstar explained to him what WindClan was. It was vague, undervalued, but it intrigued him. The leader had said something about family, which made the small cat’s ears pick. Maybe he could join that family and get away from his own... ‘No, that’s stupid...’ he thought bitterly. He knew he’d never truly escape the influence of his parents. But it was better to know, right? “Family?”

Old February 19th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Raven forgot about his aggressiveness in a heartbeat as Blazingstar explained to him what WindClan was. It was vague, undervalued, but it intrigued him. The leader had said something about family, which made the small cat’s ears pick. Maybe he could join that family and get away from his own... ‘No, that’s stupid...’ he thought bitterly. He knew he’d never truly escape the influence of his parents. But it was better to know, right? “Family?”

Blazingstar nodded, wondering why this kitten had be infatuated by the word family other than anything else. Normally, he was questioned about everything but having a family. "Yes, a family. My parents, siblings, all my family lives there. We live together, but don't always pester each other because we can learn from others," he responded. "Plus normally family is distracted by the friends they make," he finished, flicking his tail a bit, wondering what this kitten would ask next. Surely they didn't have much time left? Wouldn't his parents -- Blazingstar was assuming he had parents -- be back soon?

Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:29 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar nodded, wondering why this kitten had be infatuated by the word family other than anything else. Normally, he was questioned about everything but having a family. "Yes, a family. My parents, siblings, all my family lives there. We live together, but don't always pester each other because we can learn from others," he responded. "Plus normally family is distracted by the friends they make," he finished, flicking his tail a bit, wondering what this kitten would ask next. Surely they didn't have much time left? Wouldn't his parents -- Blazingstar was assuming he had parents -- be back soon?
Oblivious to the older cat’s confusion, Raven pondered the possibility of finally getting away from the awful Twolegplace. Perhaps he could go. Maybe it wasn’t such a ludicrous idea after all. He wanted everything that Blaxingstar had told him. He wanted a real family. He wanted friends. He didn’t want to be too afraid to leave anymore. All he had to do was make sure that was possible. “Do.. can- other - outsider cats, I mean - join?” ‘Smooth,’ he thought to himself. He lifted his head to meet the larger cat’s eyes, feeling a bit nervous. His parents could be back at any moment, so he had to make a descision. Fast.

Old February 25th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
Oblivious to the older cat’s confusion, Raven pondered the possibility of finally getting away from the awful Twolegplace. Perhaps he could go. Maybe it wasn’t such a ludicrous idea after all. He wanted everything that Blaxingstar had told him. He wanted a real family. He wanted friends. He didn’t want to be too afraid to leave anymore. All he had to do was make sure that was possible. “Do.. can- other - outsider cats, I mean - join?” ‘Smooth,’ he thought to himself. He lifted his head to meet the larger cat’s eyes, feeling a bit nervous. His parents could be back at any moment, so he had to make a descision. Fast.

Blazingstar's whiskers twitched to show his amusement towards the kit's question. He found it rather amusing that he stuttered. "Of course outsiders can join as long as they promise to follow the clan's rules," he chuckled a little. His eyes grew alight with question. "Is... is that what you want to do? You want to join?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. "Because if you come with me today, you can. I don't make this offer lightly or very often," he replied, making sure his tone was slightly serious about that last part.

[sorry, short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 25th, 2018 at 01:14 PM.