Today 08:32 PM
Under their Nose Q
Last post by taillow
Today 08:29 PM

Old February 11th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Matthew huffed at Vonar and left the room after Ben.

Vonar decided to follow Abiagail. So he bounced up off the ground and followed her and her father down the hallway with a skip in his step.
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:16 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Matthew huffed at Vonar and left the room after Ben.

Vonar decided to follow Abiagail. So he bounced up off the ground and followed her and her father down the hallway with a skip in his step.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Not my problem if you two burn with the closet.", Ben sighed. He then looked at Abigail. "Come on, Abby.", he said, leaving the room.
Quote:
Matthew walked over there all important like and the Drew his foot back and kicked Vonar off of Abigail. He smirked after he did so.

Vonar grimaced and grabbed at his ribs, his bright smile faded to a dark stare and he said "Well if it isn't the hellion himself" Before he grinned again and sat up.
Quote:

Ben realized that the closet was still burning. "If that fire spreads to anything else in my room..", he said, not finishing the rest of the sentence.
Abigail stumbled forwards as Vonar fell of her. "Sure thing...." She wheezed. Once she had composed herself, she followed her father. "But...are you not going to put the fire out?" She asked before falling back and muttering to Matthew "Go back to Owen's room and we'll talk there..." then she raised her voice as she felt Vonar getting really close to her. "And Vonar...go home. Go find Rolen or something. You have no place here..." then she walked on faster.
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:02 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Abigail stumbled forwards as Vonar fell of her. "Sure thing...." She wheezed. Once she had composed herself, she followed her father. "But...are you not going to put the fire out?" She asked before falling back and muttering to Matthew "Go back to Owen's room and we'll talk there..." then she raised her voice as she felt Vonar getting really close to her. "And Vonar...go home. Go find Rolen or something. You have no place here..." then she walked on faster.
"How am I supposed to do that; do we have have water anywhere? No, no we don't.", Ben retorted, rolling his eyes.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:14 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

"How am I supposed to do that; do we have have water anywhere? No, no we don't.", Ben retorted, rolling his eyes.
Abigail looked at Ben, confused. "But you can't just leave it- oh nevermind then..."
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Abigail looked at Ben, confused. "But you can't just leave it- oh nevermind then..."
Ben sighed. Really?, he thought, annoyed.

Old February 12th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

When the ship arrived, Wild set up communications and sent a message to the starship. "Hello. This is the Bright Spirit asking for permission to dock our ship. We come to check on our friends; make sure they're alright," she said, hoping they don't shoot at them.
"I still don't think this is a good idea," Melody said when Wild let go of the comm button.
"We'll be fine," Wild said. Flames similar to the ones before had appeared, but they were small, and light blue instead of magenta.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Amazing Bean

Vonar was really sad when he got told that he didn't belong and that he should leave... His shoulders slumped and his gaze fell to the floor "Oh, I'm sorry Abigail.. " He held one of his arms in the other and started shuffling away towards the ships that we're docked.

Matthew nodded and made his way to Abigail and Owen's room, he opened the door and slipped inside, he decided to sit and wait on the bed.
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Vonar was really sad when he got told that he didn't belong and that he should leave... His shoulders slumped and his gaze fell to the floor "Oh, I'm sorry Abigail.. " He held one of his arms in the other and started shuffling away towards the ships that we're docked.

Matthew nodded and made his way to Abigail and Owen's room, he opened the door and slipped inside, he decided to sit and wait on the bed.
Wild was still waiting for an answer from the starship. She thought she saw a figure in the docking area. She grabbed a pair of binoculars and looked to see who it was. "It's Vonar!" she exclaimed.
(She has good eyes btw)
"He's at the docking zone?" Melody asked, looking at the girl. When Wild nodded, Melody said, "Good. He's safe. What now?"
"Wait, I guess," Wild replied.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Idjit

Quote:

(Huehuehue )

Old February 12th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

Wild was still waiting for an answer from the starship. She thought she saw a figure in the docking area. She grabbed a pair of binoculars and looked to see who it was. "It's Vonar!" she exclaimed.
(She has good eyes btw)
"He's at the docking zone?" Melody asked, looking at the girl. When Wild nodded, Melody said, "Good. He's safe. What now?"
"Wait, I guess," Wild replied.
Vonar squinted "Is that a resistance ship!?" He waved his arms and open "Hello!? Please come get me! "