Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:42 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 10:42 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:24 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Mica
Today 09:40 PM

Old February 8th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

(Yes, yes he does.)
(I am just dying to see what happens next!)
Old February 9th, 2018, 04:38 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
(I am just dying to see what happens next!)
(I know, me too! Do you think I should reply to your rp post, now?)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 9th, 2018 at 05:35 AM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:53 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

(I know, me too! Do you think I should reply to your rp post, now?)
(You could : 3 )
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
He grinned crookedly at her, but not his normal grin no, this one was evil. He retained that look until the last blast from the blaster hit him in the right cheek. It knocked him back and he shrieked. He forced himself back up and ignited his saber again "You'll die for that! " Now you could see his teeth through the bloody hole in his cheek. He dashed at her and made several quick jabs at her. He was so full of rage right now, he hated them he hated them so much. He backed off for a second and dug his fingers into the hole in his cheek so it would cause him to be in more pain, to be angrier. That gave the Sith more power right?! Once he had a new boost of adrenaline worked up and pulled his now bloody finger away and put the hand back on his saber.
She tried her very best to fight off her brother. "Rolen, this isn't you! There's no reason to be angry...you're becoming a Sith, not destroying them! Please Rolen, please!" Abigail felt a wave of dizziness as Rolen pulled his finger out of the hole in his face, smothering his lightsaber in blood. Please don't make me do this...I don't want to...
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
She tried her very best to fight off her brother. "Rolen, this isn't you! There's no reason to be angry...you're becoming a Sith, not destroying them! Please Rolen, please!" Abigail felt a wave of dizziness as Rolen pulled his finger out of the hole in his face, smothering his lightsaber in blood. Please don't make me do this...I don't want to...
"I never wanted to destroy them!" He sneered as he made another jab at her "You don't understand Gail, you won't ever understand!" He got back and swung his saber in a circle over his head to block any attacks. He then stared at her "Surrender before I kill you"
Old February 9th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"I never wanted to destroy them!" He sneered as he made another jab at her "You don't understand Gail, you won't ever understand!" He got back and swung his saber in a circle over his head to block any attacks. He then stared at her "Surrender before I kill you"
"Come on Rolen! I know you're there! This isn't you at all!" She tried to reason with him. I'm sorry everyone...I failed...but I have to do this...
"No! Kill me! Kill me then!" She roared, almost begging. She was lashing out now, as hard as she could with her 'saber. She wanted to hurt him this time. "Kill me! You know you can't do it! I know you won't do it!"
Old February 9th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
"Come on Rolen! I know you're there! This isn't you at all!" She tried to reason with him. I'm sorry everyone...I failed...but I have to do this...
"No! Kill me! Kill me then!" She roared, almost begging. She was lashing out now, as hard as she could with her 'saber. She wanted to hurt him this time. "Kill me! You know you can't do it! I know you won't do it!"
He was seething, he was still keeping up with her but becoming a bit more harsh in his blows. He screamed and slashed at her leg, maybe he would c it it off! He kept up his blows not even caring if that one landed. His saber wasn't it's normal calm self either, now it was sparking andore jittery he just wanted her to shut up.
Old February 9th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Falling In

Quote:
He was seething, he was still keeping up with her but becoming a bit more harsh in his blows. He screamed and slashed at her leg, maybe he would c it it off! He kept up his blows not even caring if that one landed. His saber wasn't it's normal calm self either, now it was sparking andore jittery he just wanted her to shut up.
"Kill me!" She repeated. Please...don't do this...don't do it...surely not. No, he won't...he couldn't possibly...
"Hurting us won't make it go away...all the lonely days as a child...it'll just stick with you more. If you kill anyone...you'll regret it for the rest of your life!" she could tell her talking was agitating him. Yes! Hopefully I can tire him out, or make him come to his senses...
Old February 9th, 2018, 01:12 PM
Amazing Bean

Unhappy Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
"Kill me!" She repeated. Please...don't do this...don't do it...surely not. No, he won't...he couldn't possibly...
"Hurting us won't make it go away...all the lonely days as a child...it'll just stick with you more. If you kill anyone...you'll regret it for the rest of your life!" she could tell her talking was agitating him. Yes! Hopefully I can tire him out, or make him come to his senses...
He paused and thought about it, she was right. Hurting them wouldn't make up for anything. If that was the case then what would? Could anything? He just turned his saber off and started walking away again "don't follow me.."
Old February 9th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He paused and thought about it, she was right. Hurting them wouldn't make up for anything. If that was the case then what would? Could anything? He just turned his saber off and started walking away again "don't follow me.."
(i just read these posts in less than 5 minutes, and i think i still have writer's block. XD anyways... I'm still not gonna post until I figure out what to post. :3 {the intensity of those rp posts just blew my mind.}

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 9th, 2018 at 01:26 PM.