Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM

Old February 6th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Chewbacca started shooting at Kylo Ren and Rolen kept up his swings, he then turned and slashed at his distracted Father.
Ben was blocking the lasers from Chewie's blaster and hadn't realized the Rolen was about to attack him from behind. "Father, watch out!", Owen said. Ben turned around to see Rolen behind him, about to strike. He blocked Rolen's attacks from his lightsaber a few times before aiming his lightsaber him.

Owen was trying to fend off Chewbacca blaster attacks.

(oOf.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Ben was blocking the lasers from Chewie's blaster and hadn't realized the Rolen was about to attack him from behind. "Father, watch out!", Owen said. Ben turned around to see Rolen behind him, about to strike. He blocked Rolen's attacks from his lightsaber a few times before aiming his lightsaber him.

(oOf.)
He narrowed his eyes "Ben Solo! Father, join the resistance. Put an end to the First Order. You know it's the right thing to do!" He gulped and raised his saved to hold Ben's away.

Chewbacca ran at ran at Owen and cried out as he did so. He then tackled him
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Idjit

Quote:
He narrowed his eyes "Ben Solo! Father, join the resistance. Put an end to the First Order. You know it's the right thing to do!" He gulped and raised his saved to hold Ben's away.

Ben lowered his lightsaber and then turned it off, hoping Rolen would do the same. "If you want me to rejoin the Resistance, I'll rejoin the Resistance.", he said.

"Chewbacca, get off of me!", Owen yelled. "Chewie, you heard him.", Ben said.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 6th, 2018 at 06:06 PM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Ben lowered his lightsaber and then turned it off, hoping Rolen would do the same. "If you want me to rejoin the Resistance, I'll rejoin the Resistance.", he said.

Chewbacca made that growl noise at him and then he got up and helped Owen up afterwards.

Rolen smiled " Really?! " He was so excited for his dad to come home finally. "But first you have to put an end to the first order.. "
Old February 7th, 2018, 05:01 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Chewbacca made that growl noise at him and then he got up and helped Owen up afterwards.

Rolen smiled " Really?! " He was so excited for his dad to come home finally. "But first you have to put an end to the first order.. "
Owen stood up, looking at Chewie and then he looked at Rolen and Ben. Ben nodded. "Yeah. How am I supposed to do that?", he said. "Why can't the First Order stay?"

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 7th, 2018 at 05:28 AM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 06:21 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Owen stood up, looking at Chewie and then he looked at Rolen and Ben. Ben nodded. "Yeah. How am I supposed to do that?", he said. "Why can't the First Order stay?"
He then turned and looked at Ben unbelievingly " Father do you not see?! The first order is evil, after you who takes charge? It's an endless cycle that has to be stopped!" He crossed his arms and said "If I have to kill you to make it happen then so be it.."
Old February 7th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
He looked at the soon to be scar on his arm and then nodded to Owen, he smiled at Abigail "Yes! Hugging is nice!" He jumped up and turned to look at the cape "look at how cool this thing is! " He grabbed the end and brought it up to his fac. He put on a deep voice and said "Hey, I'm Dad"
Quote:

"I don't do hugs.", Owen said. He looked at Rolen and started laughing. "What's so fun-", Ben began to say. His gaze fell on Rolen. "Rolen!", he laughed.
Quote:
He grinned mischeviously and then yelled " General Hux! Get in here immediately! " Still in the deep voice. When Hux went in there Rolen roasted his mom in a sassy way and sent a seething Hux away. Once he was out of the room he fell to the ground laughing.
Quote:

Owen and Ben continued laughing. "That was really funny, Rolen.", Owen said. (I'm laughing, right now. Omg. )
Quote:
Now that Roles had his real family he was wanting to impress them! He couldn't though, he was sure they we're all Sith and he was a Padawan. He couldn't stay anymore, he had to go back to the resistance. He knew they would hate him for it, but while he was there he had been gathering information on the first Order. He couldn't risk them knowing about it so he needed to go. He got up and looked at them, they revived his actors smile and the statement "I want to try one of the TIE fighters again.. " Before he started to slink off to go get one.
Quote:

"Okay.", Owen and Ben said.
Quote:
" Good bye.., I'm sorry " He then turned and booked it out to the ships
Quote:

"Wait, Rolen, you're leaving?", Ben asked. "He has to go back to the Resistance, you dumbo.", Owen replied. "Hey!", Ben said, ruffling Owen's hair. "Don't do that to my hair, Father!", Owen grabbed Ben's hand and brought it back down,
away from his hair.
Quote:
Rolen left and when he arrived at the rebel base he told them where the first order was stationed and that hux had sent quite a large amount of troops to search another planet for their base just before his depart. Now he was on his way back to the first order, but this time not for family.
Quote:
It had taken them two days to get there, but when they finally got there the fight was on. Role was once again inside the base looking for his family.
Quote:

"Be prepared, Owen.", Ben said. "The Resistance is here. But I don't want to fight them, I really don't. But I have to. And so do you."

"I know you don't, and I know I don't either. But it's worth it.", Owen replied. The two went into the corridor and ignited their lightsabers, waiting.
Quote:
Rey was still with the main body and it was just rolen with four rebels at his back, Chewbacca included. He could tell the location of his father and brother and ignited his saber getting ready to fight them. He charged forward and swung at Owen.
Quote:

Owen swung his lightsaber at Rolen's, trying to block his brother's attacks.
Quote:
Chewbacca started shooting at Kylo Ren and Rolex kept up his swings, he then turned and slashed at his distracted Father.
Quote:

(oOf.)
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
He then turned and looked at Ben unbelievingly " Father do you not see?! The first order is evil, after you who takes charge? It's an endless cycle that has to be stopped!" He crossed his arms and said "If I have to kill you to make it happen then so be it.."
(OOF what is going on here?!)
Abigail ran down to where everyone was fighting. When she saw Rolen threatening to kill, she decided to take action immediately. "Stop!" She yelled, knocking the lightsaber out of he brother's hand. "Rolen, how could you? You were spying! You betrayed us and told the resistance..." There were tears in her blue eyes. She geniuinely felt betrayed.
Old February 7th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Abigail ran down to where everyone was fighting. When she saw Rolen threatening to kill, she decided to take action immediately. "Stop!" She yelled, knocking the lightsaber out of he brother's hand. "Rolen, how could you? You were spying! You betrayed us and told the resistance..." There were tears in her blue eyes. She geniuinely felt betrayed.
Rolen gasped and turned when his saber was knocked away "Listen, It's not like I wanted to hurt you guys.. I did it to save you! It will be better this way, just give it a chance. No more fear an hatred, let the galaxy live in peace instead of terrorizing it" He used the force to call his saber back to him and then jumped away so no one was behind him. "This will be so much better, now we can be a family. Just like you always wanted, right?"

Last edited by Bella~; February 7th, 2018 at 11:25 AM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Quote:
Rolen gasped and turned when his saber was knocked away "Listen, It's not like I wanted to hurt you guys.. I did it to save you! It will be better this way, just give it a chance. No more fear an hatred, let the galaxy live in peace instead of terrorizing it" He used the force to call his saber back to him and then jumped away so no one was behind him. "This will be so much better, now we can be a family. Just like you always wanted, right?"
(I have so much writer's block right now, it's ridiculous. But I'll try to reply to these.)

Ben looked at Rolen. "If the First Order is destroyed, then the Dark Side will be destroyed. There were always two sides of the Force, Rolen. We can't just destroy one side of it, yes, it'll make things better, but that'll just make things seem... off. And don't try to kill me either. I'm only saying what's true. I'm not trying to argue with you, Rolen.", he said. (And then Rolen is going to try and kill Ben...)

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 7th, 2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

(I have so much writer's block right now, it's ridiculous. But I'll try to reply to these.)

Ben looked at Rolen. "If the First Order is destroyed, then the Dark Side will be destroyed. There were always two sides of the Force, Rolen. We can't just destroy one side of it, yes, it'll make things better, but that'll just make things seem... off. And don't try to kill me either. I'm only saying what's true. I'm not trying to argue with you, Rolen.", he said. (And then Rolen is going to try and kill Ben...)
"Ben, just because the The First Order would be gone doesn't mean the Sith would. The Sith can exist without actively trying to destroy the galaxy!" He swung his Saber at Ben, he refused to show how much this whole thing was hurting him.