Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2018, 12:18 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @AbsurdJinx ]

As a young apprentice, Ferretfrost had always dreamt of battle. She thought of how glorious it would be, about how she could be the hero of that battle should she play a significant enough role.
Whatever she'd dreamt, this was not it.
The silver-and-orange feline looked around, dumbfounded, at the clawing, screeching cats, some of them even queens defending their kits. Was this what they'd come here to do? Attack apprentices with next to no battle training and queens? Beginning to doubt this ambush a little bit, she shook her head. Even if it was wrong, that didn't mean that she should disobey her leader. The molly's amber hues scanned the ThunderClan Clearing, looking for an opponent.
Quillstreak had bounded after his clanmates as the RiverClan patrol burst through the camp walls. He'd spent a majority of the battle supporting his clanmates, helping those who were in dire need of his assistance. The usually-upbeat warrior was furious at the moment, angry with both WindClan and ShadowClan for attacking ThunderClan at the heart of their territory, their home. Quillstreak wanted to fight, and he was going to get one.

With a brief glance around the busy camp, the multi-colored tom's gaze fell on a single warrior with a silver-and-orange pelt. She looked unsure, but the she-cat's uneasiness was not going to result in Quillstreak going easy on her. With a loud screech, the young warrior darted forward, aiming to crash into the she-cat's chest which may cause her to lose balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@AbsurdJinx
Pain shot through the small warrior's leg, enough to cause him to yowl in agony. His leg recoiled against his body quickly and he rolled onto his stomach to hide the injury. He stayed in that crouched position for a moment longer before noting where Flareheart had retreated for a momentary break. Thrushflight then got to his paws the best he could, wincing as the weight was pressed against his injured leg. The calico tom then darted forward, leaning towards the right in hopes to rake his claws down the warrior's side.
Flareheart was too slow to dodge Thrushflight's blow, and he felt painful stinging erupt in his flank as the smaller warrior's hit proved to be successful. With an angry hiss - which also helped disguise his pain - the ThunderClan tom whipped around to confront his opponent. His injury screamed in protest at his abrupt movements. Carelessly, the multi-colored tomcat ran directly at Thrushflight, hoping to crash into his chest and maybe cause the warrior to lose his balance.
Old January 25th, 2018, 01:00 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Quillstreak knew he had the advantage right now as Goldenstar's attempts to disturb his already-injured belly proving to be futile. The bold warrior felt adrenaline fueling him, as was his urge to produce evidence that he was worthy of his name. Quillstreak swiftly shot forward, aiming to clamp his jaws firmly around the leader's throat and refuse to release.
Goldenstar felt some fear rising inside him, but he forced himself to glare at Quill, still trying to rake his claws along the tom's stomach. As he saw the tom clamp down at his throat, he tried to move, but he could already feel the teeth sinking in, and knew it was hopeless, his vision blurring in and out of focus as he slowly lost consciousness.
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:40 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Bloody Bandit
Rage burned in Foxspring's chest as Thrushwing spoke. He let out a hiss of rage before he got back to his paws, positioning himself to fight again. He was weakening quickly, but he wasn't going to let this warrior speak like that to him. "All talk and no bite. A real killer wouldn't give me a chance, assuming you're being serious about it," he spat, coughing a little afterwards due to his neck injury already. Foxspring didn't strike first though, he waited to see how the warrior would respond, bracing for anything really.
[/CENTER]
Thrushwing huffed, disappointed at his decision but respected it. Not a real killer? That was just the thing, he wasn't. A part of him wanted to say: Mouse-brain! You can't even land an actual cut, but yet you want to stay and die! But instead he said: "You are a true warrior, not a coward like I wanted you to be, but it's a shame that you won't be staying around much longer." Thrushwing meowed. Then, with a snarling hiss, he lunged straight forward at Foxspring. Lashing his claws furiously at his neck, aiming to hit an artery inside.

(sorry it's so short ;W; )

Last edited by Bandido; January 25th, 2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@AbsurdJinx

Thrushflight spun to face the warrior after successfully doing his move, however he wasn't ready for the sudden crash into his body. He let out a gasp as he was knocked to the ground, hitting the hard surface with a thud. The calico, winded, took a few moments to process what had just happened, leaving enough time for another attack from the other warrior.
(sorry for shortness, the battle ends tomorrow so am trying to speed things along c:

@Bloody Bandit
Foxspring wasn't prepared for what happened next. In the midst of the swinging of paws, he did decently in defending himself for a moment, however his body just couldn't move as fast as it used to. Failure to block one blow caused a searing pain in his throat that made him freeze. His yellow hues widened as the fox-colored tom backed off a bit, to stare blankly at the other warrior. He could feel the blood at his paws, he didn't need to look down. Instead his gaze seemed to shift towards the crowd, as if searching for someone. Of course, the other warrior wouldn't know, but he was searching for his best friend, Badgerfang. Foxspring had fallen for that tom, yet constantly denied it, but in his last moments, he felt okay accepting these feelings. His gaze turned back to the other warrior, a thankful look in them, as if this was okay now.
His legs grew weak and eventually he allowed himself to fall to the ground, shutting his eyes and taking whatever was coming for him as he took his last breaths.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:08 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Shocked, Leafshadow stood shaking, and Leafshadow was knocked over by Chameleonvine violently. Groaning, she pulled herself away from the other cat and stood on trembling legs. She took rapid breaths and looked at both of the cats, her vision spinning. Nodding, slowly at first and then quickly, she had made up her mind. She took a step back from the two cats with her tail in the air. She hesitated, waiting to see if the other cats would go on the offensive.
(Do you want to end the battle soon?)
Sure! Now is Leafshadow's chance seeing as Bingo is frozen at the moment :3 x3 XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:11 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Pumpkinstripe yowled softly, and shook his fur. He swiped at Silverscar, full intent on injuring him.
Silverscar took a blow to the head and went sprawling

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:45 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Quillstreak had bounded after his clanmates as the RiverClan patrol burst through the camp walls. He'd spent a majority of the battle supporting his clanmates, helping those who were in dire need of his assistance. The usually-upbeat warrior was furious at the moment, angry with both WindClan and ShadowClan for attacking ThunderClan at the heart of their territory, their home. Quillstreak wanted to fight, and he was going to get one.

With a brief glance around the busy camp, the multi-colored tom's gaze fell on a single warrior with a silver-and-orange pelt. She looked unsure, but the she-cat's uneasiness was not going to result in Quillstreak going easy on her. With a loud screech, the young warrior darted forward, aiming to crash into the she-cat's chest which may cause her to lose balance.
Ferretfrost gasped as a loud screech echoed from the direction of her attacker, and she spun to face the tom, colliding with him in a flurry of fur and flashing pelts. She felt the breath get knocked out of her lungs as she fell backwards, wheezing. It took multiple reminders that she had no time to catch her breath; she had to get up and fight. With one more gasp, she rolled backwards to her paws and attempted a fake-out, slashing one paw towards his muzzle and hooking his feet out from under him with the other. The idea was to make him focus on the paw a paw-length away from his muzzle than the one going for his forelegs.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 25th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
W-what did we ever do...” he meowed, thinking about what he would do in StarClan.
“Because you stole prey!” She hissed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrydawn sank to the ground, pressing herself into her mate's fur and wrapping her tail around him. "I'm here. We're here together." It was what she hoped he could still remember. In the midst of all the pain he felt, she hoped that the fact that they were in love and together could be enough. She hoped so... not just for her sake. "I have something to tell you," she whispered in his ear, giving his cheek a lick to smooth the battle-tossed fur. "You're going to be a father."
Skyfeather wiped his tears with a paw. “Wh-what?” He looked at Cherrydawn. “I... I’m gonna be a f-father?” The tom smiled and licked her cheek. “That’s wonderful!” The tom flattened his ears and began crying from happiness. “I-I-I...” He pressed his nose into her fur. “I’m so happy.”

[had to rewrite this four times!]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 25th, 2018 at 09:09 PM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

“Because you stole prey!” She hissed.

Skyfeather wiped his tears with a paw. “Wh-what?” He looked at Cherrydawn. “I... I’m gonna be a f-father?” The tom smiled and licked her cheek. “That’s wonderful!” The tom flattened his ears and began crying from happiness. “I-I-I...” He pressed his nose into her fur. “I’m so happy.”

[had to rewrite this four times!]
(Had to get it just right? )

Cherrydawn pressed into him, breathing in his warm scent. "I was waiting to tell you. I was going to today." Over his shoulder, Cherrydawn saw the ruins of the camp as the battle began to wind down. Here she was, trying to start a family with a tom who's former clan had attacked her home. She didn't care about where her mate had been. All she knew is that she loved him, and she would be the mother of his kits. "I love you so much, Skyfeather."

Old January 25th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Yup! ]

Skyfeather’s blue eyes darted around the clearing. “I love you too...” He muttered. He lifted his head and looked around the clearing. Somethings not right... He slowly got to his paws and continued looking, more wildly this time. Someone’s missing... The tom flicked his tail, he looked at the tunnel and blinked. Someone’s not in the clearing...

Character Site

Closed Thread