Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:40 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:48 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
@2018 Okapi
Leafshadow yelped as she leaped out of the way of the two cats and tumbled to the ground. She pulled herself up and looked venomously at the older cat. Growling, she lunged at Chameleonvine and bared her teeth, hoping to bite the other cat. She was exhausted now from her previous battles, and was on the verge of leaving, except that she wasn't that sort of cat. She desperately wanted to win every battle, but she knew that couldn't happen. She would try, though, to win a majority of them. She wondered if these stories she would one day tell to her kits, or to other kits as an elder. If I even get that far, she reminded herself bitterly.
Bingo was still frozen.

@2018 Okapi XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo was still frozen.

@2018 Okapi XD)
(BINGO SAVE YA MENTOR!)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

After he bit her Birdpaw let out a chuckle, she couldn't feel any pain, but she did see to blood trickle to the ground. The apprentice pushed Roseriver off of her, pinning him down. There was a bit of teasing as she held him down.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 22nd, 2018 at 03:03 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:38 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine growled and attempted to leap out of the way, but didn’t geting her cheek slashed, she let out a yelp,” Try to be a help Bingo!” She yowled growling and throwing herself again at Leafshadow.
Leafshadow screeched as the other cat tackled her and pushed her to the ground. Rolling to the side, she struggled to stand up and when she did, hissed loudly. She slowly circled the other cat, and tilting her head, she smiled bitterly. Suddenly, she lashed out and reached out with both paws. Leafshadow lunged forward and was attempting to scratch the other cat with both sets of claws. Stupid war! Why won't these stupid cats just leave me alone? @Boba Fett

Last edited by Liekki; January 22nd, 2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:47 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Sorry x3 )
He laughs softly when he was pinned down “ oh sorry dear did I upset you “ He Says licking some blood off his lips while purring playfully
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:03 PM

(Anyone willing to write a few paragraphs to fight with my young, newly warrior-crowned WindClanner Auburnrose? Literate please! <3)
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Angelwing charged in to ThunderClan camp behind Fallenstar her brown tail held high. She didn't approve of fighting another Clan's war but, Fallenstar had chosen to to fight alongside ThunderClan and she'd have to respect her leaders decision. She was a loyal RiverClan molly and would have to learn to accept her leaders choices. Even if that ment dying while fighting for another Clan, that she dislikes. This brown, light brown and white molly was ready for a good fight even if it wasn't for her own Clan. She was a witty young molly, Firehawk, her past mentor, had tought her well. She respected Firehawk, he was a wise and strong warrior of RiverClan and she was glade to have been placed under his mentorship. Though she never told him this and hoped she'd be able to let him know before one of them died. But nether of then really believed in StarClan. Well Angelwing believed it excited but not that anyone would go there when they died at lest not her. Shed believed StarClan wanted nothing to do with her. Narrowing her baby blue eyes she circled the fight trying to spot a WindClan or ShadowClan cat who she could fight.

~Open~

Creampaw stood bristled in front of the nursery. This ThunderClan apprentice felt she needed to protect the queens and kits most of all. The kits were defenseless. The thought of the kits being harmed made this Molly's fur craw. What kind of monster would harm a kit or Queen? She wondered gazing at the war in front of her. Creampaw had been woken up by the WindClan and ThunderClan invasion. The sound out battle cry's and whails of agony was the worst awakening anyone could have dreamed of. She wouldn't be able to sleep for a moon! If she lives, that is. She slid her claws into the cold leafbaer ground. "I wish this was just a bad dream!" She told herself out loud. Her soft voice barley hearable over the screaches of the battle. She'd join in the battle with her mentor Featherspeckle but she wanted to protect the nursery. Kts are the future of our clan. They will be our leaders, our Medicine cats, our Deputies, our Warriors and our Queens. Without them we would be no more. I have to protect them! She told herself letting her tail lash. This normally calm, soft spoken outgoing molly was ready to fight to her death for her Clan. The only reason she lived was for her Clan and Clanmates! Today she'd prove that!

~Open~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
(Anyone willing to write a few paragraphs to fight with my young, newly warrior-crowned WindClanner Auburnrose? Literate please! <3)
Would Creampaw or Anglewing work?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Would Creampaw or Anglewing work?
(Angelwing is fine, because I don't think Auburnrose is the type to attack the nursery, y'know? She's angry, not a monster. She'll put up a good fight with your molly though! Let's go for it! <3 Would you like me to start? Or just reply to your previous post?)
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:28 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ No problem! Don't worry about it! ]

A hiss of annoyance escaped the ShadowClan cat's lips as his paws hit air and not the she-cat's body. She was quick, but just barely. Ashnose had almost gotten his claws in her. A growl rumbled deep in his throat as he whipped around, only half ready for the ThunderClan cat's attack. The tom's balance faltered, making him fall a little to his left. He scrambled to get back on his paws, kicking up a cloud of dirt and dust in the process. Unable to regain his balance, Ashnose made it a point to let his claws dig deep into the ground and sent a flurry of dirt towards the she-cat's face. With any luck the dirt he kicked up would get caught in the other cat's eyes, giving him an temporary (or maybe even permanent) advantage. Gravity finally worked its magic, dragging the British Shorthair to the ground. He landed on his side, briefly knocking the air out of his lungs. He let himself look vulnerable and weak to draw in his opponent. She'd be surprised when he bursted back to life with a revived strength. A lousy ThunderClan cat wouldn't get the best of him. Not today. Not any day.
[Honeydew's name was changed to Honeyflower do to my friend also having an OC named Honeydew. Also here's her bio.]

The dirt flung in Honeyflower's eyes temporarily blinded her, making her vulnerable for a few short heartbeats. Shaking her thick furred her to clear her eyes she prepared to be attacked, only to she Ashnose on the ground. The ShadowClan tom looked winded, but she couldn't have hurt him that bad already. He's a ShadowClanner. She reminded herself with a twist of her ear. He's most likely to week to fight any longer. She added as she started to circle the gray tom. This molly had one thing coming to her if she was wrong and she knew it. Though she thought she could take the tom she didn't pounce him, yet anyway. Instead she just silently circled him her thick ginger tail flicking behind her as she got closer every few paw steps. Her mind flew back to memories of fighting with rouges she'd challenge over food or to protect her siblings. They were easy to beat, but these Clan cats were tougher. Probably because they were trained to fight and rouges were not. Then again some were, for protection. Shacking her head again she cleared her thoughts. She needed to be level headed for this war if she was to live and she knew it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
(Angelwing is fine, because I don't think Auburnrose is the type to attack the nursery, y'know? She's angry, not a monster. She'll put up a good fight with your molly though! Let's go for it! <3 Would you like me to start? Or just reply to your previous post?)
[Yeah, I don't think any one has a Clan cat that evil.
Just reply to my last post would be fine.)

Closed Thread