Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:48 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:47 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ramen
Today 02:41 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:34 AM
volunteering for patrols?
by lark.
Last post by alec
Today 01:54 AM

Old December 31st, 2017, 07:41 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Zephyrfrost's Finder

This is a finder for my newly made ShadowClan bab, Zephyrfrost. His info is listed below. Apply for any of the roles that are blanks and I'll list the requirements in a bit.

Basics

Current Name: Zephyrfrost
Past Names, if any: Frosty, Patches, Zephyr, Zephyrkit, Zephyrpaw
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Creation Date: December 31, 2017

Residential Information

Current Clan/Affiliation: ShadowClan
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: Loner, Kittypet
Past Mentors:
Past Apprentices:
Apprentice: Blackpaw

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s):
Mother(s):
Sibling(s):
Offspring:

Best Friend(s):
Friend(s): Blackpaw
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies: Ashnose

Crush:
Significant Other:

Personality

Overview: Once you get to know Zephyr, he's not that bad after all. He has a really close relastionship with his family and friends and hopes to get everyone in the clan to like him.
Traits: Has anger issues, Grumpy, Caring, Loyal

Mental Age: 35 moons
Psychiatric Complications:
Phobias:

Sociability: 6/10
Outlook: Thinks that hunting isn't his strong suit.
Responsibility: 8/10
Cleanliness: 9/10
Generosity: 8.5/10
Manners: 1/10 - 9.5/10
Bravery: 10/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: More Emotional

Favorite Season: Greenleaf
Favorite Food(s): Frogs
Favorite Word: Cold
Favorite Sound: His angry sighs

Greatest Hope: Someone to love him even though he has anger problems
Greatest Strength: Anger issues
Greatest Weakness: Anger issues
Worst Nightmare:
Deepest Darkest Secret: Accidently killed his mother when she abused him when he was an apprentice.
Most Treasured Memory:

Quirk(s):
Theme Song(s): Little Drummer Boy - Pentatonix

Background

Place of Birth: Twolegplace
Date of Birth:
Former rank(s): Kittypet, Loner, Rogue, Kit, Apprentice
Beliefs: StarClan

Physical Traits

Breed(s): American Shorthair/Maine Coon mix
Pelt Color(s): Calico (Ginger, Black, White)
Fur Texture: Soft, Fluffy, Sleek
Fur Length: Medium
Markings: Tabby
Eye Color: Blue

Body Type/Structure: Strong, Muscular
Height: 9 inches
Weight: 10 pounds
Voice: Strong, Bold, Loud, High Pitched
Gait: Normal
Scent: Marshes

Scars / Deformities: Long scar on back
Diseases / Conditions:

Coordination: 9/10
Reflexes: 8/10
Strength: 8/10

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 3rd, 2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 09:02 PM
Idjit

Default Re: Zephyrfrost's Finder

Requirements;
Mother
Must have been a kittypet. Abused her son when he was an apprentice.
Must have been 32-36 moons at death

Father
Is a protective and loyal father.
Tried to do the best he could to protect his kits. Must be a ShadowClanner.
Must be 36-40 moons

Siblings
Bullied Zephyr at certain times in life.
Must be 14-17 moons

Friends (bffs, close, neutral, acq)
Has a close relastionship with Zephyr. Best friends (female cats) are to be in love with him. Must be 14-16 moons.

Crush & Mate
Has to love him A LOT and make sure they can get Zephyr to love them back. Must be 14-19 moons

Enemies/Bullies
Has to dislike him a lot and mock his behavior everytime they see him. Must be 15-21 moons.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 1st, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 09:06 PM
Idjit

Form;

Name:
Role of choice:
Appearance:
Personality:
PPD:
RP Example:

Note: If you've RPED with ME before, you DO NOT need a ROLEPLAY EXAMPLE

Old January 1st, 2018, 11:33 AM
Idjit

Bump

Old January 1st, 2018, 05:39 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Name: Ashnose

Age: 14 moons (I know it isn't 15, but I figured I might apply anyways)

Role of choice: Bully

Appearance: [ here ] Ash is a darker gray British Shorthair. He's got thick and soft ash colored fur. You'll commonly find little burrs or twigs getting stuck in his pelt, making him spend more time grooming himself than he wants to. Underneath his pelt is a strong frame with plenty of trained muscle. These muscles are not so visible under his fluffy pelt. His enemies will see his fluffy gray pelt, but not the strength hidden beneath it. Ash has got a black nose and a tail that is relatively shorter than the cats around him. He's got brilliant amber / orange eyes that appear brighter than they actually are.

Personality: Ashnose is a good natured and loyal ShadowClan warrior. He's one of the Clan's bravest warriors. His hunting and fighting skills are on point and sought after by cats of all the Clans. Ash puts up a big wall between himself and cats of any other Clan. He believes the other Clans have fluff for brains and threaten the safety of ShadowClan and the cats that he cares for. When amongst the cats of his own Clan, Ash is thoughtful, passionate, and caring. He's pretty straight forward and open with cats of ShadowClan. Ash loves his friends, but places a strong emphasis on his family and closest friends. Ash is also very faith driven and trusting of StarClan. He believes he was born to serve ShadowClan and StarClan and only do what's best for his Clanmates. One of his biggest flaws is that he is impulsive when angered by a cat of another Clan and is likely to start a fight.

PPD: 2.56

RP Example: [ Here ] is a Google Doc of all Ashnose rps

Satisfaction bubbled up in Cherrypaw's chest as she watched her mentor shake his head. Perhaps her panicked movements didn't seem quite so panicked to her mentor. She half expected him to easily stop her paws and take her down with ease. The younger cat seemed to have surprised her mentor instead. Suddenly winning the first time didn't matter as much to her. At least she'd done something remotely right. Blazingcomet didn't even tell her exactly what to do. She had figured something out on her own. And on top of all of that, she felt contact after a few of her blows.

Cherrypaw wasn't surprised when her mentor began throwing around his own paws. Of course his movements were more calculated than hers were. After all, Blazingcomet had far more experience than Cherrypaw. Her mentor impressed her, as he always did. The tom seemed skillful in battle and the younger she-cat always felt motivated to meet his skill level one day. It seemed nearly impossible sometimes. She had to remind herself that she was still only 7 moons old. The she-cat was hardly anything more than a kit. She wished time moved faster. Or maybe she wished that training to become a warrior didn't take so long. She remembered what it felt like to be a kit wishing to move into the apprentice's den. Now she wished that she were a warrior already.

Blinking rapidly, the white cat tried to block her mentor's paws, ducking and shifting her body every once in awhile to avoid the blows she couldn't block. She tried to keep up for as long as she could, but the pace of the fighting was too fast for her. She felt herself tiring, her paws becoming more aimless and lost than they were before. What small amount of strength and force that they may have had before was now dwindling away. The only strength she was fighting with now was the false strength of pure adrenaline. Cherrypaw was panting as she tried to keep up with the older cat, but she was miserably failing. She tried to follow the ginger tom's paws with her blue eyes, but he was moving far too fast for her to make out anything more than an orange blur. Blazingcomet's blows began to land, causing the she-cat to lose her balance and her wit.

Other: Ashnose's main reason for hating him would be because he's not 100% a ShadowClan cat. Even if they're his Clanmate,
he has no issue showing aggression and bullying cats that he doesn't deem pure ShadowClan.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 2nd, 2018, 11:22 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Name: Ashnose

Age: 14 moons (I know it isn't 15, but I figured I might apply anyways)

Role of choice: Bully

Appearance: [ here ] Ash is a darker gray British Shorthair. He's got thick and soft ash colored fur. You'll commonly find little burrs or twigs getting stuck in his pelt, making him spend more time grooming himself than he wants to. Underneath his pelt is a strong frame with plenty of trained muscle. These muscles are not so visible under his fluffy pelt. His enemies will see his fluffy gray pelt, but not the strength hidden beneath it. Ash has got a black nose and a tail that is relatively shorter than the cats around him. He's got brilliant amber / orange eyes that appear brighter than they actually are.

Personality: Ashnose is a good natured and loyal ShadowClan warrior. He's one of the Clan's bravest warriors. His hunting and fighting skills are on point and sought after by cats of all the Clans. Ash puts up a big wall between himself and cats of any other Clan. He believes the other Clans have fluff for brains and threaten the safety of ShadowClan and the cats that he cares for. When amongst the cats of his own Clan, Ash is thoughtful, passionate, and caring. He's pretty straight forward and open with cats of ShadowClan. Ash loves his friends, but places a strong emphasis on his family and closest friends. Ash is also very faith driven and trusting of StarClan. He believes he was born to serve ShadowClan and StarClan and only do what's best for his Clanmates. One of his biggest flaws is that he is impulsive when angered by a cat of another Clan and is likely to start a fight.

PPD: 2.56

RP Example: [ Here ] is a Google Doc of all Ashnose rps

Satisfaction bubbled up in Cherrypaw's chest as she watched her mentor shake his head. Perhaps her panicked movements didn't seem quite so panicked to her mentor. She half expected him to easily stop her paws and take her down with ease. The younger cat seemed to have surprised her mentor instead. Suddenly winning the first time didn't matter as much to her. At least she'd done something remotely right. Blazingcomet didn't even tell her exactly what to do. She had figured something out on her own. And on top of all of that, she felt contact after a few of her blows.

Cherrypaw wasn't surprised when her mentor began throwing around his own paws. Of course his movements were more calculated than hers were. After all, Blazingcomet had far more experience than Cherrypaw. Her mentor impressed her, as he always did. The tom seemed skillful in battle and the younger she-cat always felt motivated to meet his skill level one day. It seemed nearly impossible sometimes. She had to remind herself that she was still only 7 moons old. The she-cat was hardly anything more than a kit. She wished time moved faster. Or maybe she wished that training to become a warrior didn't take so long. She remembered what it felt like to be a kit wishing to move into the apprentice's den. Now she wished that she were a warrior already.

Blinking rapidly, the white cat tried to block her mentor's paws, ducking and shifting her body every once in awhile to avoid the blows she couldn't block. She tried to keep up for as long as she could, but the pace of the fighting was too fast for her. She felt herself tiring, her paws becoming more aimless and lost than they were before. What small amount of strength and force that they may have had before was now dwindling away. The only strength she was fighting with now was the false strength of pure adrenaline. Cherrypaw was panting as she tried to keep up with the older cat, but she was miserably failing. She tried to follow the ginger tom's paws with her blue eyes, but he was moving far too fast for her to make out anything more than an orange blur. Blazingcomet's blows began to land, causing the she-cat to lose her balance and her wit.

Other: Ashnose's main reason for hating him would be because he's not 100% a ShadowClan cat. Even if they're his Clanmate,
he has no issue showing aggression and bullying cats that he doesn't deem pure ShadowClan.
Accepted. Ashnose was really thought out well.

Old January 2nd, 2018, 11:48 AM
Sugar Pine 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Accepted. Ashnose was really thought out well.
Awesome, thanks!! Shoot me a message or mention whenever you wanna rp! c:

Profile pic
Old January 2nd, 2018, 11:51 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Awesome, thanks!! Shoot me a message or mention whenever you wanna rp! c:
Alright. You're welcome. We can rp later if you want.

Old January 2nd, 2018, 12:34 PM
Sugar Pine 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Alright. You're welcome. We can rp later if you want.
Sure!

Profile pic
Old January 2nd, 2018, 12:52 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Sure!
:3