Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:45 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM

Old December 26th, 2017, 02:07 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default The Overthinkers

The mind is quite an odd thing. Because I know it's not perfect, I often second guess myself. Over and over and over. Lately however, things are different. I'm a normal kid. Ok, well not entirely. Everyone has their quirks. But something"s wrong with with me. It wasn't much at first. But I began to notice things. Changes, oddities. Scents, sounds, sights. I tried, god did i try to talk to people. Friends, teachers, family. They told me I was worrying too much. Overthinking. Well..here's why. I think I'm going crazy. Day by day it gets worse. I know I am, that I can be a good person. So I'm writing It all down for proof. And guess what? I might not be alone. @ADayOfTheWeek

Ok, so this was an idea I had. (PLOT)A girl, Saturday Owens, is up late working on a project when she finds an odd site on her computer. With kids just like her. Soon, they begin chatting, sending posts back and forth.

Most of this roleplay will be the messages exchanged between the kids on the social media website,(so many posts on this roleplay will be text/email style), but will also take place at the kid's schools.(Not all will go to the same school, or be in the same area, as most contact is through the internet) If you haven't already guessed, "ADayOfTheWeek" is Saturday's username. The website name is TrustText. (I may actually try to make this in real life, but some parts will be fake of course.)

Form:
Name:
Sexuality:
Reason For Joining:
What Have They Noticed Wrong About Them?:
Personality:
Quote They Live By:
Appearance:
How They Found the Website:
Other/Question/Plot Ideas:

My Form:
Name: Saturday Owens
Reason For Joining: At the time, she didn't really have anything like SnapChat or Instagram, and figured if her parents saw, the name would keep them pacified, and give her a chance for her first social media account.
What Have They Noticed Wrong About Them?: They've started to have bursts of violence and rage. At first they didn't notice, but it's beginning to build up.
Personality: Used to be happier, but she has become a bit secretive, sarcastic and headstrong. She has a knack for being resourceful.
Quote They Live By: Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face. -Doctor Who
Appearance: A girl with a head of messy blonde hair in a cute bob, with a red jacket, and a band aid on her cheek. She wears a green bandanna with daisies on it, given to her by Maribella.
How They Found the Website: A bit of digging, as she was trying to research for a project, but stumbled upon this in the Deep Web.
Love Interest: Maribella, a kid at her school.
Other/Question/Plot Ideas: Other than what I said up top, no.(Although if something major happened, like a kid getting bullied I feel like the users on the site would meet up at the school to help their fellow texter. Or if their mental stability got so bad they mysteriously stopped going, and being worried they tried to find them.)

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; December 27th, 2017 at 09:01 AM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 02:12 PM

Default Re: The Overthinkers

People who might be interested:

@Alicewolfheart
;
@blank_bleh

@Brownspot

@Cheshire cat

@Foxfur

@Green mage
@Hexict

@jaymoon

@Leo the Loke

@MaskedBandits

@Nico, nico, Ni!

@RosePelt145

@Rubinaito

@Shoes

@~Truly Blue~

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:56 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
The mind is quite an odd thing. Because I know it's not perfect, I often second guess myself. Over and over and over. Lately however, things are different. I'm a normal kid. Ok, well not entirely. Everyone has their quirks. But something"s wrong with with me. It wasn't much at first. But I began to notice things. Changes, oddities. Scents, sounds, sights. I tried, god did i try to talk to people. Friends, teachers, family. They told me I was worrying too much. Overthinking. Well..here's why. I think I'm going crazy. Day by day it gets worse. I know I am, that I can be a good person. So I'm writing It all down for proof. And guess what? I might not be alone. @ADayOfTheWeek

Ok, so this was an idea I had. (PLOT)A girl, Saturday Owens, is up late working on a project when she finds an odd site on her computer. With kids just like her. Soon, they begin chatting, sending posts back and forth.

Most of this roleplay will be the messages exchanged between the kids on the social media website,(so many posts on this roleplay will be text/email style), but will also take place at the kid's schools.(Not all will go to the same school, or be in the same area, as most contact is through the internet) If you haven't already guessed, "ADayOfTheWeek" is Saturday's username. The website name is TrustText. (I may actually try to make this in real life, but some parts will be fake of course.)

Form:
Name:
Reason For Joining:
What Have They Noticed Wrong About Them?:
Personality:
Quote They Live By:
Appearance:
How They Found the Website:
Other/Question/Plot Ideas:

My Form:
Name: Saturday Owens
Sexuality: Lesbian
Reason For Joining: At the time, she didn't really have anything like SnapChat or Instagram, and figured if her parents saw, the name would keep them pacified, and give her a chance for her first social media account.
What Have They Noticed Wrong About Them?: They've started to have bursts of violence and rage. At first they didn't notice, but it's beginning to build up.
Personality: Used to be happier, but she has become a bit secretive, sarcastic and headstrong. She has a knack for being resourceful.
Quote They Live By: Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face. -Doctor Who
Appearance: A girl with a head of messy blonde hair in a cute bob, with a red jacket, and a band aid on her cheek.
How They Found the Website: A bit of digging, as she was trying to research for a project, but stumbled upon this in the Deep Web.
Love Interest: Maribella, a kid at her school.
Other/Question/Plot Ideas: Other than what I said up top, no.(Although if something major happened, like a kid getting bullied I feel like the users on the site would meet up at the school to help their fellow texter. Or if their mental stability got so bad they mysteriously stopped going, and being worried they tried to find them.)
You forgot age in the form)
Name: Rose Iris
Sexuality: heterosexual -straight-
Reason for joining: she was trying to find a solution to her issues. She happened to stumble upon the site while surfing websites for teens with problems.
What have they found wrong? Ever since she was kidnapped four years ago, night terrors, hallucinations and panic attacks have affected her all the time.
Personality: she used to be a spunky bubbly little thing but now she keeps to herself, afraid of contact with new people.
Quote they live by: Don't talk to me.
Appearance: blond hair that spills from a baseball cap onto her shoulders. Emerald green eyes with eyeliner. Black leather jacket. Red spaghetti strap tank. Snug grey jeans. Red and white converse high top shoes.
How the website was found: explained in Reason for Joining.
Love interest: open
Other/ Questions/ Plot ideas: she rides a skateboard most of the time.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 27th, 2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
You forgot age in the form)
Name: Rose Iris
Sexuality: heterosexual -straight-
Reason for joining: she was trying to find a solution to her issues. She happened to stumble upon the site while surfing websites for teens with problems.
What have they found wrong? Ever since she was kidnapped four years ago, night terrors, hallucinations and panic attacks have affected her all the time.
Personality: she used to be a spunky bubbly little thing but now she keeps to herself, afraid of contact with new people.
Quote they live by: Don't talk to me.
Appearance: blond hair that spills from a baseball cap onto her shoulders. Emerald green eyes with eyeliner. Black leather jacket. Red spaghetti strap tank. Snug grey jeans. Red and white converse high top shoes.
How the website was found: explained in Reason for Joining.
Love interest: open
Other/ Questions/ Plot ideas: she rides a skateboard most of the time.
Accepted, and I'll be sure to edit it!
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Accepted, and I'll be sure to edit it!
Oh..and another thing I forgot, be sure to put in your username for the site as well!
Old December 31st, 2017, 07:24 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Oh..and another thing I forgot, be sure to put in your username for the site as well!
(Sorry I haven't been on in forever and I just forgot how the keyboard is layed out)
Form:
Name: Walter Demous (It sounds like de mouse when said)
Sexuality: Straight
Reason For Joining: He was looking for social places where people didn't really know him they just kinda saw the "fake" him
What Have They Noticed Wrong About Them?: (not trying to copy but..) He's often angry for small things and is always in a dream world of his.
Personality: Tbrp?
Quote They Live By: Say wa?? (just don't question it)
Appearance: black haired pale skinned and blue eyed
How They Found the Website: He was searching for a social website and found this. (sorry but this character repersents me in someways also thats how I found this site)
Other/Question/Plot Ideas: he's often found with his nose in a book, at a laptop or drawing, sculpting clay, he's away's up for roleplays , rpgs, dnd and, most online games. (this is more of a whats hes like personaly)
Old January 1st, 2018, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(Sorry I haven't been on in forever and I just forgot how the keyboard is layed out)
Form:
Name: Walter Demous (It sounds like de mouse when said)
Sexuality: Straight
Reason For Joining: He was looking for social places where people didn't really know him they just kinda saw the "fake" him
What Have They Noticed Wrong About Them?: (not trying to copy but..) He's often angry for small things and is always in a dream world of his.
Personality: Tbrp?
Quote They Live By: Say wa?? (just don't question it)
Appearance: black haired pale skinned and blue eyed
How They Found the Website: He was searching for a social website and found this. (sorry but this character repersents me in someways also thats how I found this site)
Other/Question/Plot Ideas: he's often found with his nose in a book, at a laptop or drawing, sculpting clay, he's away's up for roleplays , rpgs, dnd and, most online games. (this is more of a whats hes like personaly)
Accepted! Roleplay starts whenever, but you can always sign up. Seeing as this is a bit of an odd site, one that would take quite a while of searching to find, its ok that that there won't be as many people, as this follows the logic of people signing up, like an actual account. Because of this, you can always have a chance to sign up, if you missed out.
Old January 1st, 2018, 08:25 AM

A word of warning, as this was also inspired by Creepypasta, it might get a little intense, or mature, so keep that in mind.
Old January 1st, 2018, 07:20 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
A word of warning, as this was also inspired by Creepypasta, it might get a little intense, or mature, so keep that in mind.
(sure I don't mind but may as well wait for one more person)
..... But no one came.....

Last edited by Rhubarb; February 9th, 2018 at 07:17 PM.