Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM

Old December 27th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: school of the tortured and lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

accepted! you can start roleplaying when you want.
(thx)
fireflower looked around at the place the forgetten layed they needed to fix the place up even with them in hideing.thought it seened only her and glitch stayed around to help.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:57 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Ebony sighed in relief and her ears relaxed she stood up quickly grabbing her book and head out the door not even looking at the laser pointer on her way out " any longer and that would have been a big disaster... " She said and rubbed the back of her neck she looked over at Andrew again and smiled
" so you like to fix things? " she asked him with a slight tilt of her head still holding her book. @Raven hollow
"yeah...i do but i also like to make things into something else" he said puttting the pocket watch in his pocket and looking up at her, he was young only 5 years old yet he had learned things from being there but more from his sister. he along with glitch where raised there and while being raised there they had grown a bit more quickly then children would with their own parents. "when the bell rang, that was me. i made the pocket watch to not only tell the time but if i flip the switch i added to it the time i have on it the clocks around the school will change to that time but it only works once a month seeing as its only a prototype" he said speaking clearly. even though he had a scarf covering his mouth he still spoke like nothing was even covering it.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old December 28th, 2017, 02:02 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

(thx)
fireflower looked around at the place the forgetten layed they needed to fix the place up even with them in hideing.thought it seened only her and glitch stayed around to help.
"hi, fireflower" she greated appearing near an arch door way. "i put the disks underneath the new students doors and slid them in,
i managed to do it without being noticed and they should be getting the message soon seeing the bell rang"
she said leaning against the wall. her red wolf ears where pointing at an angle to the sides showing that they where relaxed, her tail was going side to side slowly but was pointed down and her green eyes seemed to be looked else where. she didnt tell how she knew the bell had rang seeing as it wasnt needed.

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

"yeah...i do but i also like to make things into something else" he said puttting the pocket watch in his pocket and looking up at her, he was young only 5 years old yet he had learned things from being there but more from his sister. he along with glitch where raised there and while being raised there they had grown a bit more quickly then children would with their own parents. "when the bell rang, that was me. i made the pocket watch to not only tell the time but if i flip the switch i added to it the time i have on it the clocks around the school will change to that time but it only works once a month seeing as its only a prototype" he said speaking clearly. even though he had a scarf covering his mouth he still spoke like nothing was even covering it.
Ebony hummed she was interested in this she kept her head tilted and smiled her ears twitched " well I'd like to thank you for doing that any longer and I would have been clawing the smartboard trying to get to that laser pointer " she said with a small blush she hated acting upon her other senses let alone mention them but she would have to explain any ways or he would think something else was wrong .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:25 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Ebony hummed she was interested in this she kept her head tilted and smiled her ears twitched " well I'd like to thank you for doing that any longer and I would have been clawing the smartboard trying to get to that laser pointer " she said with a small blush she hated acting upon her other senses let alone mention them but she would have to explain any ways or he would think something else was wrong .
"your welcome" he said pulling his has down a bit. "hey, uhh i have a question and i want to see if you have noticed what i noticed to" he said looking up into her eyes, his blue eyes turned serious like he was in some sort of battle with something. "have you noticed that not everyone is the same age in class? or in the whole school? dont you find that a bit weird" he asked her.

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:

"your welcome" he said pulling his has down a bit. "hey, uhh i have a question and i want to see if you have noticed what i noticed to" he said looking up into her eyes, his blue eyes turned serious like he was in some sort of battle with something. "have you noticed that not everyone is the same age in class? or in the whole school? dont you find that a bit weird" he asked her.
Ebony now gulped her ears started to slowly flatten she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be talking about this yes she did notice it but she didn't want to be hurt again for saying it. She tapped the book and looked around now then down at her feet " I..yes I've noticed but nothing strange no...no" she said nervously you could hear the slight fear in her voice , she was afraid of the consequences.

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:41 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Ebony now gulped her ears started to slowly flatten she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be talking about this yes she did notice it but she didn't want to be hurt again for saying it. She tapped the book and looked around now then down at her feet " I..yes I've noticed but nothing strange no...no" she said nervously you could hear the slight fear in her voice , she was afraid of the consequences.
"alright" he said his look becoming normal. "how long have you been here?" he asked her seeing she was afraid of talking about that and decided to change what they where talking about.

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:

"alright" he said his look becoming normal. "how long have you been here?" he asked her seeing she was afraid of talking about that and decided to change what they where talking about.
Her ears stayed flattened but twitched a bit she looked at him and held onto her book tightly her emerald green eyes now looked sad and empty she had been here ever since she was old enough to talk and walk she was an orphan this was the only home she had ever known
" I'm 17 years old so ...ever since I was old enough to talk and walk I guess...this is my only home " she said her voice was almost a whisper

Old December 28th, 2017, 03:32 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Her ears stayed flattened but twitched a bit she looked at him and held onto her book tightly her emerald green eyes now looked sad and empty she had been here ever since she was old enough to talk and walk she was an orphan this was the only home she had ever known
" I'm 17 years old so ...ever since I was old enough to talk and walk I guess...this is my only home " she said her voice was almost a whisper
"s-same here...only i had my sister...glitch...." he became quite after that and started heading towards his room. 'sis you there?' he thought.

'im here andrew, whats wrong?' he asked him still staying where she was but thought in her head.

'nothing just started thinking of mom and dad..'

'...'

Last edited by cute skeleton; December 28th, 2017 at 03:32 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:

"s-same here...only i had my sister...glitch...." he became quite after that and started heading towards his room. 'sis you there?' he thought.

'im here andrew, whats wrong?' he asked him still staying where she was but thought in her head.

'nothing just started thinking of mom and dad..'

'...'
Ebony twitched her ears and watched him walk off she turned to the opposite direction and started walking with her head down her eyes looked at the ground not even noticing who she may bump into . She sighed she needed a friend or some one that kept her company but she didn't know any one that would like a neko that's an orphan she remembered a song that stuck with her when she heard it for the first time. " if you must wait..wait for them here in my arms as I wake if you must weep , weep right here in my bed as I sleep . If you must mourn my love mourn to the moon and stars above .if you must leave , leave as tho fire burns under your feet ... " she sang her ears still stayed down now feeling more lonely then ever but she was also wondering who she would meet next. @Raven hollow

Last edited by Leucos; December 28th, 2017 at 07:02 PM.