Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sprucepaw's Assessment [P]
Last post by Rani
Today 07:39 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:38 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:28 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 07:24 PM
Where No One Goes [finder]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:16 PM

Old December 24th, 2017, 01:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage opened the door, blinking at the officer before him. He fixed his blue eyes on the badge and drew his mouth up into a tense smile. His heart seized up on him in that moment, suddenly aware the details Tord and Aspen weren't home. His smile wavered and he looked behind the officer hoping that the duo were behind him. "Can I help you, officer?" His voice tightened and he shuffled slightly, his eyes widening. He ran his hand through his black hair anxiously, dread settling in the pit of his stomach.
The officer looked almost as tense as sage did. He had always hated the job he was given, he always pulled the short straw and he always had to break the news to the waiting family's. The pit in his stomach grew and he reached his hand out and clapped it into his shoulder. "your going to want to sit down sir" said the officer pulling sligtly at his collar. Without asking he stepped down and waited for sage to sit down. (Assuming he did ) "is sasuke home by any chance? Wolfheart right?" he said softly rubbing the back of his head as he stood above the man.
A small boy peered around the corner of the living room. Alexander was 10 at this age, still very unaware of how things ran around the place. He saw the police man and looked slightly frightened... It reminded him greatly of the night he was found. He scurried across the living room and grabbed sages hand in his own leaning on him and slightly hiding himself out of fear.

[ @.:Blue Wishes:. Is Alex the partner in crime bro? ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 24th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:43 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
(( yeah i suppose so ))
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:51 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

The officer looked almost as tense as sage did. He had always hated the job he was given, he always pulled the short straw and he always had to break the news to the waiting family's. The pit in his stomach grew and he reached his hand out and clapped it into his shoulder. "your going to want to sit down sir" said the officer pulling sligtly at his collar. Without asking he stepped down and waited for sage to sit down. (Assuming he did ) "is sasuke home by any chance? Wolfheart right?" he said softly rubbing the back of his head as he stood above the man.
A small boy peered around the corner of the living room. Alexander was 10 at this age, still very unaware of how things ran around the place. He saw the police man and looked slightly frightened... It reminded him greatly of the night he was found. He scurried across the living room and grabbed sages hand in his own leaning on him and slightly hiding himself out of fear.

Sage gently shut the door behind the officer before moving towards the dining room to sit down, tucking his legs under the chair neatly as he was prone to do when he was nervous. He gently squeezed Alexander's hand soothingly, glad that his adoptive son had come over. If he was correct in his assumptions, he would need immense comfort from the child as well as Naruto. Trying to keep his voice from trembling, he cleared his throat and looked at the officer, meeting his gaze. "Sasuke should be here soon." He said carefully, biting down on his lip just like Amelia and Royce, who lived in a different city altogether. He swallowed, trying to get rid of the lump forming in his throat. He looked back down at Alexander, and squeezed the boy's hand once more.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:52 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( yeah i suppose so ))
I thought she was a detective

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:00 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( yeah i suppose so ))
Quote:
Sage gently shut the door behind the officer before moving towards the dining room to sit down, tucking his legs under the chair neatly as he was prone to do when he was nervous. He gently squeezed Alexander's hand soothingly, glad that his adoptive son had come over. If he was correct in his assumptions, he would need immense comfort from the child as well as Naruto. Trying to keep his voice from trembling, he cleared his throat and looked at the officer, meeting his gaze. "Sasuke should be here soon." He said carefully, biting down on his lip just like Amelia and Royce, who lived in a different city altogether. He swallowed, trying to get rid of the lump forming in his throat. He looked back down at Alexander, and squeezed the boy's hand once more.

The officer was well aware of the adopted son. Case files were brought up and the family had been thoroughly checked for criminal backgrounds and all sorts of family affairs and secrets. He knew the boys name. He knew everyone's name actually. He rubbed the back of his neck again and than walked in a circle. "I don't want to say anything without him here. And I would assume you feel the same?" he questioned.
Alex hugged his fathers hand and stared at the officer. Somthing about his aura made him very aware of how horrible what he was going to say was. Alex could read minds and was capable of telepathy and that's why he was wanted... But he was refusing to see into his mind for he was already scared of what he would see in the mans mind.

Rachel leaned back in the arm chair and looked across the room at her [ Sister? Partner in crime? ] she studied the woman "you cold?" she add softly picking up a blanket off the back of the chair and tossing it next to her

François Lelord

Old December 24th, 2017, 03:21 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

The officer was well aware of the adopted son. Case files were brought up and the family had been thoroughly checked for criminal backgrounds and all sorts of family affairs and secrets. He knew the boys name. He knew everyone's name actually. He rubbed the back of his neck again and than walked in a circle. "I don't want to say anything without him here. And I would assume you feel the same?" he questioned.
Alex hugged his fathers hand and stared at the officer. Somthing about his aura made him very aware of how horrible what he was going to say was. Alex could read minds and was capable of telepathy and that's why he was wanted... But he was refusing to see into his mind for he was already scared of what he would see in the mans mind.

Rachel leaned back in the arm chair and looked across the room at her [ Sister? Partner in crime? ] she studied the woman "you cold?" she add softly picking up a blanket off the back of the chair and tossing it next to her
The sound of the door opening was heard and in came Sasuke with a cigarette in his mouth, his mixed colored eyes saw the cop and he looks at sage for a bit before taking off his coat. “ .... what’s going on?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk up to them. He repeats himself now a bit colder “ what’s going on?” He asks darkly
Old December 24th, 2017, 03:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
I thought she was a detective
(( nope she’s a criminal, though she would probably pretend not to be for plot purposes ))

Quote:

Alex glanced across the room at Rachel, barely able to catch the blanket to keep it from knocking the hot chocolate out of her hand. “I’m always cold,” she sighed, “physically and mentally,” she added, laughing softly. “They found out about those two murders” she added, gesturing to the tv with a free hand. “No suspects yet but there’s a pretty good chance that we’ll be on that list soon.” she muttered, rocking back and forth slightly.
Old December 24th, 2017, 03:26 PM
I’m full of it

the cop scratched the back of his neck for the third time in the last minute. "Your going to want to sit down" he says softly. Than he clasped his hands over each other and looks at each of the men. "Just this morning we discovered..." he paused and rubbed his face before looking back up. "We discovered the bodies of two of your family members. Aspen barrows and tord wolfheart" he said and
Leaned back a painful expression on his face.

@Rubinatito @Sasukewolf (madness)

François Lelord

Old December 24th, 2017, 04:01 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
the cop scratched the back of his neck for the third time in the last minute. "Your going to want to sit down" he says softly. Than he clasped his hands over each other and looks at each of the men. "Just this morning we discovered..." he paused and rubbed his face before looking back up. "We discovered the bodies of two of your family members. Aspen barrows and tord wolfheart" he said and
Leaned back a painful expression on his face.

@Rubinatito @Sasukewolf (madness)
Sage stared at the man for a moment, trembling. His little sister... his sweet, innocent, beautiful sister. He felt tears spring up in his eyes, and despite his best efforts he couldn't stop the tears from streaming down his face silently. He stood up, covering his eyes with his right hand and silently trembling, having let go of Alexander. He exhaled shakily, not daring to look up at Sasuke or the officer yet. "... your sure it was them?" He whispered, clinging on to the small hope that perhaps they were mistaken, that Aspen and Tord were fine. He bit down on his lip, drawing blood as he did so but he didn't care at that moment.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:05 PM
The Madness King

Sorry y’all was at work! And was watching a movie with the old man!)
Sasuke eyes widened as he laughs dryly “ you’re joking right? ..... this has to be a joke right? Some sick joke....” but he knew something was up. He’s felt this before such a familiar feeling.... yet this time... it was worst. His heart sank, as he presses cigarette against his arm and looks at him “ ...... what... happened?” He asks breaking a bit