Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:47 PM

Old December 25th, 2017, 11:20 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
"I am.. I am trying!" DNA snorted, flickering a strand of hair away from his face. "Why would I do that?" He chuckled. He threw his head back to look him upside down, giggling softly as he entered the room. The sweet scent of food enter his nose, fixing the necklace he wore. DNA slowly walked into the kitchen, glancing around. His fingers lightly skim the surface of the walls. Leading him to the freshly back food, he grinned. What was Anapos' favorite again? DNA face palm, he had forgotten. With a sigh he grabbed two cups of tea, which he much preferred and a biscuit. "What does Anapos like?!" He fretted to himself, pouting a little. Finally he decided just 2 biscuts and a cup of tea for both of them would work. His hands were a bit full, trying to sneak away before he was seen. DNA realized something; he barely knew anything about Anapos, not ever his favorite color. He felt guilty a little. What if Anapos was wasting his time with him? As he walked out, pushing the door open with his foot he didn't look up. Instead his eyes seem to look at the floor. He noticed the beautiful designs but also the light dust it had. DNA bit his lip, shaking he his head. "Gah, I am just being paranoid." He mumbled. As he entered the garden to look for Anapos. "I got tea and some biscuits!"
He smiles when he sees DNA. “ great! Here let me carry that.” He Says as he begins to take the tray from DNA and immediately begins to set up the table. Once done, he pulls a chair for DNA “ please have a seat my lord.” He says happily forgetting about the bleeding cut on his finger as he begins to sit down as well in front of DNA. After a while he speaks “ my lord... may I confess now? “ he asks calmly however worryingly as well
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:43 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles when he sees DNA. “ great! Here let me carry that.” He Says as he begins to take the tray from DNA and immediately begins to set up the table. Once done, he pulls a chair for DNA “ please have a seat my lord.” He says happily forgetting about the bleeding cut on his finger as he begins to sit down as well in front of DNA. After a while he speaks “ my lord... may I confess now? “ he asks calmly however worryingly as well

DNA chuckled as he took a seat. "Thanks.. ugh, I will get a lovey dovey nickname just to annoy you one day!" He declared. His eyes instantly darted to his finger. Seeing it made him queasy, like he was going to vomit. DNA couldn't handle much blood. Digging in his pockets to find a small bandage, just in case. He lean over, wrapping it around his finger. Even if it was just a cut, barely.. DNA still got queasy a little. "Of course." His voice was soft as he lean back into the seat. Taking a sip of the tea. He offered a goofy reassuring smile. Urging for him to speak. Their were something, a special trait DNA had. It was his eye color. It was a mix of brown and yellow; unsure of which it was. Usually it was referred to as yellow but it also had a brown tint. DNA couldn't lie; he loved his eye color. It made him a bit more... different even if he didn't want that. A good different.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

DNA chuckled as he took a seat. "Thanks.. ugh, I will get a lovey dovey nickname just to annoy you one day!" He declared. His eyes instantly darted to his finger. Seeing it made him queasy, like he was going to vomit. DNA couldn't handle much blood. Digging in his pockets to find a small bandage, just in case. He lean over, wrapping it around his finger. Even if it was just a cut, barely.. DNA still got queasy a little. "Of course." His voice was soft as he lean back into the seat. Taking a sip of the tea. He offered a goofy reassuring smile. Urging for him to speak. Their were something, a special trait DNA had. It was his eye color. It was a mix of brown and yellow; unsure of which it was. Usually it was referred to as yellow but it also had a brown tint. DNA couldn't lie; he loved his eye color. It made him a bit more... different even if he didn't want that. A good different.
He smiles softly trying his hardest not to get lost in those golden like eyes of his than he takes a deep breath and speaks. “ I have sinned... I have been selfish, my body won’t listen to me, my heart holds no reason yet my mind still tries to speak truth... of what I am. What I have done. My lord... I’m no angel. Nor am I a man. I’m a beast, a monster beaten to kill and survive.... I killed over a thousand of your people... and I did it with pride and pure joy but now ... I feel guilt over it. My dreams now nightmares... I am slowly starting to feel pain and fear again because... because of you. “ now he was shaking a bit as he holds his hands together looking down “ ..... because of you... I’m scared... I’m hurting... I’m feeling things that I wish I can’t feel because I know... it’s not to be. A beast can’t be with a prince a loyal night or a beautiful princess is supposed to by your love ... not a ...” he trails off as he looks up eyes sad and almost holding back tears. “ I’m scared of what you would think of me when you find out more about me.... I’m hurting at the fact that you’re heart is too pure for me... and I’m afraid that if I touch it. I may end up making it... impure like I.... why am I feeling this way? Why am I worrying over you despite knowing that I don’t have a god damn chance in hell to .... “ tears slowly fall as he looks down “ make you mine and mine alone. I crave for your touch, your voice is the reason I live! Your eyes capture me everytime and everytime you smile at me... my mind goes blank and all I can really see is you.... DNA .... Gene. This beast has sinned, this beast has grown greedy... for this beast has... falling in love with you... and he can’t seem to get out..” he says shakingly as he looks as expected to get hit or something... he was expecting to be rejected
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:16 AM

Quote:
He smiles softly trying his hardest not to get lost in those golden like eyes of his than he takes a deep breath and speaks. “ I have sinned... I have been selfish, my body won’t listen to me, my heart holds no reason yet my mind still tries to speak truth... of what I am. What I have done. My lord... I’m no angel. Nor am I a man. I’m a beast, a monster beaten to kill and survive.... I killed over a thousand of your people... and I did it with pride and pure joy but now ... I feel guilt over it. My dreams now nightmares... I am slowly starting to feel pain and fear again because... because of you. “ now he was shaking a bit as he holds his hands together looking down “ ..... because of you... I’m scared... I’m hurting... I’m feeling things that I wish I can’t feel because I know... it’s not to be. A beast can’t be with a prince a loyal night or a beautiful princess is supposed to by your love ... not a ...” he trails off as he looks up eyes sad and almost holding back tears. “ I’m scared of what you would think of me when you find out more about me.... I’m hurting at the fact that you’re heart is too pure for me... and I’m afraid that if I touch it. I may end up making it... impure like I.... why am I feeling this way? Why am I worrying over you despite knowing that I don’t have a god damn chance in hell to .... “ tears slowly fall as he looks down “ make you mine and mine alone. I crave for your touch, your voice is the reason I live! Your eyes capture me everytime and everytime you smile at me... my mind goes blank and all I can really see is you.... DNA .... Gene. This beast has sinned, this beast has grown greedy... for this beast has... falling in love with you... and he can’t seem to get out..” he says shakingly as he looks as expected to get hit or something... he was expecting to be rejected
DNA was speechless, not in a bad way but ... a good way kind of. He stood up, sitting next to Anapos now. He turned his head to look at him, putting his forehead to his own. "Hey, listen to me. I don't care. I killed people.. people in war.. without mercy. You aren't a beast, they say you are but you aren't. Anapos, all you need to know is that I love you. Don't be scared or worried; I'll protect you." He wiped the tears from his lover's cheek. His gaze seem sad. He looked horrified not because of him; because of what will happen if Anapos left. DNA never realized how much it would break him if he left him. "Just.. just promise to stay with me.. and forgive." His voice came out shaky a little. Kissing him on the forehead, then both cheeks and then the tip of his nose. "Because Truefully I don't mind if I had to give everything up for you, I need you."

pronouns.cc
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:21 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
DNA was speechless, not in a bad way but ... a good way kind of. He stood up, sitting next to Anapos now. He turned his head to look at him, putting his forehead to his own. "Hey, listen to me. I don't care. I killed people.. people in war.. without mercy. You aren't a beast, they say you are but you aren't. Anapos, all you need to know is that I love you. Don't be scared or worried; I'll protect you." He wiped the tears from his lover's cheek. His gaze seem sad. He looked horrified not because of him; because of what will happen if Anapos left. DNA never realized how much it would break him if he left him. "Just.. just promise to stay with me.. and forgive." His voice came out shaky a little. Kissing him on the forehead, then both cheeks and then the tip of his nose. "Because Truefully I don't mind if I had to give everything up for you, I need you."

His eyes widened when DNA placed his head against his own and he listened to him carefully his heart beating fast with each word, as his tears were wiped off he felt himself staring in the lords eyes even after he kissed him. He smiles happily as he suddenly begins to pin DNA to the table “ as your faithful dog. I will forever stay by your side... I promise I will stay by your side. Loving you and holding close no matter what.... because I need you too.... I can prove it.” He Says with a happy smile as he leans in and suddenly kisses DNA on the lips soft but passionate
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:37 AM

Quote:
His eyes widened when DNA placed his head against his own and he listened to him carefully his heart beating fast with each word, as his tears were wiped off he felt himself staring in the lords eyes even after he kissed him. He smiles happily as he suddenly begins to pin DNA to the table “ as your faithful dog. I will forever stay by your side... I promise I will stay by your side. Loving you and holding close no matter what.... because I need you too.... I can prove it.” He Says with a happy smile as he leans in and suddenly kisses DNA on the lips soft but passionate
DNA let out a small squeak when he was pinned to the table. His cheeks were red once again, his heart seem to pound out of his chest. "Dominant, eh?" Their was a small joke in it but it was mostly for himself; quiet. "Your not a dog.." He chuckled, it was sudden but he would never get use to his kisses. They left him breathless and squealing inside. He knew Anapos loved him and he didn't need to fret about it. DNA snorted when the kiss was done. "Surprise, you could have warned be first." He joked even if he didn't really care. "So... are you just gonna keep me pinned to the table, knowing I am helpless.. and talk? Or we eat food and talk?" DNA said, a bit too casually. He slowly reach for Anapos' hair, ruffling it. "Cute."

pronouns.cc
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:43 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
DNA let out a small squeak when he was pinned to the table. His cheeks were red once again, his heart seem to pound out of his chest. "Dominant, eh?" Their was a small joke in it but it was mostly for himself; quiet. "Your not a dog.." He chuckled, it was sudden but he would never get use to his kisses. They left him breathless and squealing inside. He knew Anapos loved him and he didn't need to fret about it. DNA snorted when the kiss was done. "Surprise, you could have warned be first." He joked even if he didn't really care. "So... are you just gonna keep me pinned to the table, knowing I am helpless.. and talk? Or we eat food and talk?" DNA said, a bit too casually. He slowly reach for Anapos' hair, ruffling it. "Cute."
He laughs softly “ ahh but I didn’t want to and ..” he begins to think a bit “ ahh I’m not sure... you do look really cute under me but than again you are hungry....” he laughs softly when DNA ruffled his hair “ fine I’ll let you go!” He Says happily as e begins to let go of DNA however when he tried to get up, Anapos took the chance and stole a other kiss from his lord “ okay now I’m happy “ he says happily as he helps the lord up and the table
Old December 26th, 2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ ahh but I didn’t want to and ..” he begins to think a bit “ ahh I’m not sure... you do look really cute under me but than again you are hungry....” he laughs softly when DNA ruffled his hair “ fine I’ll let you go!” He Says happily as e begins to let go of DNA however when he tried to get up, Anapos took the chance and stole a other kiss from his lord “ okay now I’m happy “ he says happily as he helps the lord up and the table
DNA chuckled, "Food!" He said as he landed on his feet. Spinning around and sitting back down. He gave him the two biscuits and ate his two. A bit of crumbles covered his mouth, "Nom nom.. nom.." He mumbled, eating quietly. His feet lightly kicked. DNA finished his tea, which was quickly like always. "Mmmmmmm..." He rubbed his stomach a little before laughing. He rest his head on Anapos' shoulder. "I think I will call you.. fluffy.. fluffy... is your nickname!" DNA did a `aha`, he looked excited. Like he solved all their problems, "Fluffy for your personality, your hair, and your hair.. your hair.. your hair.. " Was all the reasoning he had.

pronouns.cc
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:33 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
DNA chuckled, "Food!" He said as he landed on his feet. Spinning around and sitting back down. He gave him the two biscuits and ate his two. A bit of crumbles covered his mouth, "Nom nom.. nom.." He mumbled, eating quietly. His feet lightly kicked. DNA finished his tea, which was quickly like always. "Mmmmmmm..." He rubbed his stomach a little before laughing. He rest his head on Anapos' shoulder. "I think I will call you.. fluffy.. fluffy... is your nickname!" DNA did a `aha`, he looked excited. Like he solved all their problems, "Fluffy for your personality, your hair, and your hair.. your hair.. your hair.. " Was all the reasoning he had.
He laughs softly as he sits down and eats as well “ is that really why you’ll call me that” he says playfully as he eats as well and drinks his tea a bit. “ I do change into a wolf when needed... oh! Right I never really showed you my powers! “ he says calmly as he begins to stand up
Old December 29th, 2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly as he sits down and eats as well “ is that really why you’ll call me that” he says playfully as he eats as well and drinks his tea a bit. “ I do change into a wolf when needed... oh! Right I never really showed you my powers! “ he says calmly as he begins to stand up
"Of courseeee....?" DNA's tone sounded like a question. He blinked, tilting his head a little in confusion. "Wollfff? Pooweerrss?" He had heard of some people being gifted powers or what not but he never been a strong believer. Looks like he would see it now, if it was real. However if it was true it gave him another reason to love him and call him fluffy. DNA's favorite animal was wolf. Such loyal and wonderful creatures.

pronouns.cc