Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:04 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 10:02 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:00 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM

Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:18 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Private

Forbidden love between royalty and one on death role.
A knight saved by a light to teach it until the day of which they marry which is also the day the knights Time is up.
What will happen in the kingdom of light?
Love is tricky after all

@Spiraling Snow

Want me to use Anapos? Or new oc :3 will you be using DNA or someone new?!
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:21 AM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Private

Hmm, I can use DNA if you like. Are we roleplaying humans, wolves, werewolves, or...?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:22 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiraling Snow View Post
Hmm, I can use DNA if you like. Are we roleplaying humans, wolves, werewolves, or...?
Humans with powers :3 want me to start my awesome friend?
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:26 AM

Sure!

pronouns.cc
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:32 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sure!
Alright!! By the way Anapos as a human https://captain-toki.deviantart.com/...-Han-684926442 )

It was morning in the kingdom of light, the sun has arisen and now was lightning up to town as Anapos in his uniform aka knight armor with just a chest plate and knee and elbow plates as well with a black cloak and black pants to fit the set. He just finished patrol and his daily work out and was now heading towards his masters room. Around his neck a necklace of knighthood given to him by the very man that saved his life and... his selfish heart began to fell for the man but this necklace, he adored and took of was also a painful reminder of what’s to come... and how unworthy he was of the lord. Soon he knocks on DNA’s bedroom door and speaks in a soft husky voice “ My lord. It’s time to get up”
Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Alright!! By the way Anapos as a human https://captain-toki.deviantart.com/...-Han-684926442 )

It was morning in the kingdom of light, the sun has arisen and now was lightning up to town as Anapos in his uniform aka knight armor with just a chest plate and knee and elbow plates as well with a black cloak and black pants to fit the set. He just finished patrol and his daily work out and was now heading towards his masters room. Around his neck a necklace of knighthood given to him by the very man that saved his life and... his selfish heart began to fell for the man but this necklace, he adored and took of was also a painful reminder of what’s to come... and how unworthy he was of the lord. Soon he knocks on DNA’s bedroom door and speaks in a soft husky voice “ My lord. It’s time to get up”
(DNA as a human -------> boop )

DNA rubbed his eyes, a groan escaping his lips. Burying his head in his pillow, "But it so early!" He whined in a soft tone. He was unware of who it was. Slowly rising from his bed like the dead has arisen, he stretched his arms. Last night had been extra stressful for the young man. The lord did like his bedroom too much however it was the only way he got away from work if you didn't count someone else. His thoughts raced back to the man, the knight on the death role. DNA blamed his heart for it. Why did he like him? He was going to get his heart crushed anyway! His appearance was a bit scary looking causing him to be misjudge where DNA didn't even fight. Changing into his outfit, not bothering with his hair like always. Easing the door open a little, "Hey! Call me Gene, not `my lord`." He chuckled. Happy to see the familiar face. DNA's real name was DNA but he was mostly called lord or Gene. He preferred Gene, however.

pronouns.cc
Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:47 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
(DNA as a human -------> boop )

DNA rubbed his eyes, a groan escaping his lips. Burying his head in his pillow, "But it so early!" He whined in a soft tone. He was unware of who it was. Slowly rising from his bed like the dead has arisen, he stretched his arms. Last night had been extra stressful for the young man. The lord did like his bedroom too much however it was the only way he got away from work if you didn't count someone else. His thoughts raced back to the man, the knight on the death role. DNA blamed his heart for it. Why did he like him? He was going to get his heart crushed anyway! His appearance was a bit scary looking causing him to be misjudge where DNA didn't even fight. Changing into his outfit, not bothering with his hair like always. Easing the door open a little, "Hey! Call me Gene, not `my lord`." He chuckled. Happy to see the familiar face. DNA's real name was DNA but he was mostly called lord or Gene. He preferred Gene, however.

He laughs softly seeing DNA and thinks for a bit... it was there last day together. Tomorrow is the ball and the very place the lord will find his love... and he will be killed for the sins he’s caused in the past. He smiles softly deciding on this day, this very day where the lord can rest and they can hang out in peace. The day ... he will confess his sins. “ .. As you wish Gene” He says his name with warm tone. “ my lord I wish to request something on your resting day... I was wondering if we can spend this day together? I wish to speak with you before the ball and I know you’re tired so why not hang out one might say? “ he says sounding a bit hesitant to ask “ of course if you want to..”
Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:03 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly seeing DNA and thinks for a bit... it was there last day together. Tomorrow is the ball and the very place the lord will find his love... and he will be killed for the sins he’s caused in the past. He smiles softly deciding on this day, this very day where the lord can rest and they can hang out in peace. The day ... he will confess his sins. “ .. As you wish Gene” He says his name with warm tone. “ my lord I wish to request something on your resting day... I was wondering if we can spend this day together? I wish to speak with you before the ball and I know you’re tired so why not hang out one might say? “ he says sounding a bit hesitant to ask “ of course if you want to..”
DNA smiled at his name, jumping in some delight. "Yay! Anapos, you said it!" He acted like a giddy school girl. His gaze saddened a little when he remembered was to come tomorrow, he had a plan. Well the plan was something the knight didn't know about. The lord was known for his tricks not fighting and that was what he was going to do. DNA smiled a little, when the day was to come he was going to do his best to prevent it. The knight to him did nothing wrong. Just mistakes that all humans do. His eyes lit up with joy but a yawn escaped his mouth but he cut it short. Wrapping his arms around Anapos, "Gene, and of course! Who cares about sleep. " He liked how hesitant he was, chuckling to himself a little. "Your such a big furball." He muttered to himself. If DNA had a tail it would be wagging wildly, "Sooo.... what should we do, Anapos?" He asked, curious if he had a plan.

pronouns.cc
Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
DNA smiled at his name, jumping in some delight. "Yay! Anapos, you said it!" He acted like a giddy school girl. His gaze saddened a little when he remembered was to come tomorrow, he had a plan. Well the plan was something the knight didn't know about. The lord was known for his tricks not fighting and that was what he was going to do. DNA smiled a little, when the day was to come he was going to do his best to prevent it. The knight to him did nothing wrong. Just mistakes that all humans do. His eyes lit up with joy but a yawn escaped his mouth but he cut it short. Wrapping his arms around Anapos, "Gene, and of course! Who cares about sleep. " He liked how hesitant he was, chuckling to himself a little. "Your such a big furball." He muttered to himself. If DNA had a tail it would be wagging wildly, "Sooo.... what should we do, Anapos?" He asked, curious if he had a plan.
He laughs softly a rare thing from the man, “ well... “ he smiles a bit as he looks at his lord “ why not a walk though the garden? .... it’s the only place we can be alone and ...” he looks away a bit shyly “ I wish to confess something to you as soon as possible my lord... I may never have a other chance “ he says almost sadly as he begins to wrap his arms around the lord waist. “ of course if you wish to hear my sin sooner? Or how about some breakfast first? You haven’t eaten much yesterday and I don’t wish for you to black out from hunger on this fine day. So if you’ll like to...” he trails off waiting for a answer from his lord like a tamed wolf waiting for a order to play.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly a rare thing from the man, “ well... “ he smiles a bit as he looks at his lord “ why not a walk though the garden? .... it’s the only place we can be alone and ...” he looks away a bit shyly “ I wish to confess something to you as soon as possible my lord... I may never have a other chance “ he says almost sadly as he begins to wrap his arms around the lord waist. “ of course if you wish to hear my sin sooner? Or how about some breakfast first? You haven’t eaten much yesterday and I don’t wish for you to black out from hunger on this fine day. So if you’ll like to...” he trails off waiting for a answer from his lord like a tamed wolf waiting for a order to play.
DNA couldn't help but find his laugh surprising cute. He never heard it before and it made his heart flutter. His cheeks lit up when he wrapped his arms around him, feeling like the taller man would lift him up. "Geennnneeee. The garden it purrrfect! You can confess anything to me, I don't mind and don't talk like that! You will have manyyy chances. " He reassured him. He let out a squeak when he mentioned breakfast, DNA had forgot about the delicious food. He didn't eat much but.. he loved food. It was his favorite thing to do if he wasn't with Anapos. "Foooooddd! Anapos, let's eat breakfast together! Then if you are up to it, you can say what you wish." His voice went high-pitch, his face was redder than a tomato. Licking his cheek but stopped, "Okay. I didn't do that." DNA said, looking in his eyes. For some reason he rarely looked people in the eyes, scared to see what they saw in him. He only saw his eye color, a wide smile spread throughout his face.

pronouns.cc