Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss shivered a bit she heard of a place like that before , metal cages with animals inside of them . Her own eyes showed fear of that place she called it the metal house . Where they take cats like blossom or forbid herself but she was too sophisticated ! She couldn't be put in the metal house .that's why she never strayed from home maybe across the street but that was it
" I call it the metal house it sounds like a nightmare " she meowed and shook her fur " i. .I'm sorry " she said and she was truly sorry .
Blossom shivered, "no matter what, I don't want to go back there. The table scraps in my house are better than the food there. I would rather eat dirt than that food. They shove us all into one small cage. New cats, and some would leave. Some that left came back worse than they had came there. They picked me up after I was wandering in the woods. I think I used to be in a clan. I remember a kit my age, she would play with me. One day, I was in the woods, and the twolegs picked me up and put me in the metal house. The cats there... their eyes were haunted. They wouldn't speak, only hiss with that look in their eyes. If twolegs ever try to take me there again, I'll bite them and run. I'll become a loner." Blossom shuddered. She didn't want to become a loner... not really. But she would do what she had to.
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom shivered, "no matter what, I don't want to go back there. The table scraps in my house are better than the food there. I would rather eat dirt than that food. They shove us all into one small cage. New cats, and some would leave. Some that left came back worse than they had came there. They picked me up after I was wandering in the woods. I think I used to be in a clan. I remember a kit my age, she would play with me. One day, I was in the woods, and the twolegs picked me up and put me in the metal house. The cats there... their eyes were haunted. They wouldn't speak, only hiss with that look in their eyes. If twolegs ever try to take me there again, I'll bite them and run. I'll become a loner." Blossom shuddered. She didn't want to become a loner... not really. But she would do what she had to.
Her eyes now closed and her ears flattened imagining those haunting lifeless eyes of those that used to be happy . The meowes and hisses of helpless cats mean twolegs who take them to their ancestors . Weiss whined now she was getting more scared of thinking about it but she never whined , well only with mentioning the metal house did she ever whine.
" ENOUGH! I'm gonna have nightmares you dolt! " she hissed now baring her teeth but those meowes of the helpless could still be heard in her ears . Suddenly something moved in a tin can beside a trash can
" ugh " Weiss meowed and her tail was in the air

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 9th, 2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Her eyes now closed and her ears flattened imagining those haunting lifeless eyes of those that used to be happy . The meowes and hisses of helpless cats mean twolegs who take them to their ancestors . Weiss whined now she was getting more scared of thinking about it but she never whined , well only with mentioning the metal house did she ever whine.
" ENOUGH! I'm gonna have nightmares you dolt! " she hissed now baring her teeth but those meowes of the helpless could still be heard in her ears . Suddenly something moved in a tin can beside a trash can
" ugh " Weiss meowed and her tail was in the air
Blossom's ears flickered in surprise. "Sorry," she mewled. She remembered her nightmares, and didn't want to press it on anyone. She stood up as she heard the rattling of the trashcan. Blossom glanced at Weiss quickly before slowly moving closer, sniffing the air. "What is that?" she whispered. If they had any luck, it would be a rat or squirrel. Not that it would do Blossom much good. She was awful at hunting.
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Blossom's ears flickered in surprise. "Sorry," she mewled. She remembered her nightmares, and didn't want to press it on anyone. She stood up as she heard the rattling of the trashcan. Blossom glanced at Weiss quickly before slowly moving closer, sniffing the air. "What is that?" she whispered. If they had any luck, it would be a rat or squirrel. Not that it would do Blossom much good. She was awful at hunting.
Weiss hissed slightly and stood to her paws
" oh gee I don't know why dont we check it out??" she meowed sarcastically she crept forward her nose to the ground ears back creeping up to the trashcan then she stopped when she saw a pair of small beady yellow eyes her tail was in the air again and it flicked as a signal for blossom to stop her movements . She heard a strange growl and a hiss her eyes widened and realized what it was . The rat was medium sized and it charged at Weiss who backed up quickly
" RUUN! " she meowed she ran as fast as she could and the rat followed quickly her eyes showed fear she never seen a rat before !

Old December 9th, 2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Weiss hissed slightly and stood to her paws
" oh gee I don't know why dont we check it out??" she meowed sarcastically she crept forward her nose to the ground ears back creeping up to the trashcan then she stopped when she saw a pair of small beady yellow eyes her tail was in the air again and it flicked as a signal for blossom to stop her movements . She heard a strange growl and a hiss her eyes widened and realized what it was . The rat was medium sized and it charged at Weiss who backed up quickly
" RUUN! " she meowed she ran as fast as she could and the rat followed quickly her eyes showed fear she never seen a rat before !
Blossom looked at Weiss curiously. "It's fine," she said as she batted at it with her paws. It scurried on the ground under her feet as she tried to step on it. "As long as it doesn't bite you, you should be fine." She frowned as she tried to trap it unsuccessfully.
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Blossom looked at Weiss curiously. "It's fine," she said as she batted at it with her paws. It scurried on the ground under her feet as she tried to step on it. "As long as it doesn't bite you, you should be fine." She frowned as she tried to trap it unsuccessfully.
The rat hissed and ran off . Weiss leapt back onto her fence as blossom attacked it she then cleared her throat and held her head up
" ugh..o...of course I knew that ....I was just ...giving you a chance to run was all " she meowed she growled under her breath as she leapt off the fence her ears flattened she thinks she's better?better then me!? Sure sounds like it a know it al! I'll show that dolt
She sat down and cleaned her fur
" how did you know that? " she asked and tilted her head trying to sound curious rather then clueless

Old December 9th, 2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
The rat hissed and ran off . Weiss leapt back onto her fence as blossom attacked it she then cleared her throat and held her head up
" ugh..o...of course I knew that ....I was just ...giving you a chance to run was all " she meowed she growled under her breath as she leapt off the fence her ears flattened she thinks she's better?better then me!? Sure sounds like it a know it al! I'll show that dolt
She sat down and cleaned her fur
" how did you know that? " she asked and tilted her head trying to sound curious rather then clueless
Blossom looked at Weiss guiltily. “Sorry to make you seem like an idiot,” she said and flattened her ears to her head. “Sometimes my housefolk don’t feed me. When they don’t, I look for food. Rats are food, I guess.” Blossom felt disgusted at herself now. Looking at it from a papered kittypet view did seem scary and gross. Like eating worms. She might as well eat out of trash cans and wander the streets as a loner.
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Blossom looked at Weiss guiltily. “Sorry to make you seem like an idiot,” she said and flattened her ears to her head. “Sometimes my housefolk don’t feed me. When they don’t, I look for food. Rats are food, I guess.” Blossom felt disgusted at herself now. Looking at it from a papered kittypet view did seem scary and gross. Like eating worms. She might as well eat out of trash cans and wander the streets as a loner.
Weiss sighed she shook her fur her eyes narrowed a tad bit
" I admit that I'm grateful for you helping me with the rat but By no means does this make us friends " she meowed a bit coldly she cleaned her fur and what blossom was explaining did seem disgusting and scary . She didn't know why she was still around this other kittypet that seemed to think rats were food. " sound like a rogue when you said that " she meowed not realizing what the damage she may have caused with her choice of words

Old December 9th, 2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Weiss sighed she shook her fur her eyes narrowed a tad bit
" I admit that I'm grateful for you helping me with the rat but By no means does this make us friends " she meowed a bit coldly she cleaned her fur and what blossom was explaining did seem disgusting and scary . She didn't know why she was still around this other kittypet that seemed to think rats were food. " sound like a rogue when you said that " she meowed not realizing what the damage she may have caused with her choice of words
Blossom was taken aback. "I'm not a rouge. Do I look like I'd be exiled from a clan? I do what I have to so I can survive. I'm basically a loner anyway." she looked away, embarrassed by her outburst. "I'd better go," she said quietly, looking to her house.
Old December 9th, 2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Blossom was taken aback. "I'm not a rouge. Do I look like I'd be exiled from a clan? I do what I have to so I can survive. I'm basically a loner anyway." she looked away, embarrassed by her outburst. "I'd better go," she said quietly, looking to her house.
Weiss huffed her own fur was on edge her blue eyes looked cold she hissed
" fine . Go back to the twolegs who always ignore you " she meowed and started to walk off herself . But the same rat was watching Weiss leave it grinned and hid in the shadows . The she cats head hung low now deciding to take a walk to calm her nerves she sighed
" mirror can you here me , do I reach you? Are you listening ? Can I get through. There's apart of me that's desperate for changes .... " she started to sing her ears flattened . The rat was getting closer to the she cat