Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:07 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Bump! Also shall we start?
Whoops, only just noticed. I Was Watching Rwby, and Sure!
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:24 PM
I'm actually back...

Yang Smiled. She had been watching over the pond for awhile now, where multiple different monsters were resting. `They always make for such easy prey....And they always taste so good...` She thought, before breaking into a sprint, here eyes trained on a Deer-like creature with large, beautiful wings. `Your Mine, All Mine!` She though, Her back legs rearing up, before springing off the ground, sending her into the air. She counted the seconds, watching her next meal lift up its head in alarm as it heard her approach. It was to late though, as by the time it tried to get away, Yang had already grabbed its legs with her tail, and had it hung upside-down in the air. It started to beat her head with its Wings, But that was quickly stopped when she lowered it's body just enough that she could land the killing bite, right on it's throat....
~Several Minutes Later...~ All that was left was a large pool of blood, and many, many bones, some with chunks of meat still attached. With her tails, She Grabbed 9 of the largest and nicest bones, and raced off back up the side of the hill, and back to the cave that she thought of as her temporary den.

Ceifro Padded around the Dense forest, His Spiky Fur Sparking with electricity. A Bird Flew down, Thinking he would make an easy meal, only to get Fried instantly upon touching his back. He let out a low Grow, One that closely resembled a laugh. "Stupid, Stupid Birds!" He said, And looked around, seeing the other birds eyeing the well-cooked body of their friend. "Well? Whos' Next? Nobody? Than stop following me!" He said, before continuing to walk through the forest.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Akari; November 23rd, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Yang Smiled. She had been watching over the pond for awhile now, where multiple different monsters were resting. `They always make for such easy prey....And they always taste so good...` She thought, before breaking into a sprint, here eyes trained on a Deer-like creature with large, beautiful wings. `Your Mine, All Mine!` She though, Her back legs rearing up, before springing off the ground, sending her into the air. She counted the seconds, watching her next meal lift up its head in alarm as it heard her approach. It was to late though, as by the time it tried to get away, Yang had already grabbed its legs with her tail, and had it hung upside-down in the air. It started to beat her head with its Wings, But that was quickly stopped when she lowered it's body just enough that she could land the killing bite, right on it's throat....
~Several Minutes Later...~ All that was left was a large pool of blood, and many, many bones, some with chunks of meat still attached. With her tails, She Grabbed 9 of the largest and nicest bones, and raced off back up the side of the hill, and back to the cave that she thought of as her temporary den.

Ceifro Padded around the Dense forest, His Spiky Fur Sparking with electricity. A Bird Flew down, Thinking he would make an easy meal, only to get Fried instantly upon touching his back. He let out a low Grow, One that closely resembled a laugh. "Stupid, Stupid Birds!" He said, And looked around, seeing the other birds eyeing the well-cooked body of their friend. "Well? Whos' Next? Nobody? Than stop following me!" He said, before continuing to walk through the forest.
Suddenly deep within the forest bolts of thunder and Lightning came hitting something hard however this something was Sasuke who was attempting to tame a powerful monster known as kirin a powerful horse like thunder horse also known as the protecter of the forest.( http://78.media.tumblr.com/f37a5796d...51lo3_1280.jpg ) he quickly moves to the side when a other bolt hit the ground before him. Sasuke begins to suddenly strike forward getting onto the back of the powerful beast who immediately tries to get him off but after hours upon hours of trying the beast finally calms down and huffs stubbornly as he gets off and pets the beast a bit “ finally gained your trust huh?” Sasuke says kindly with a dark husky voice as the Kirin leans into his hand huffing stubbornly once again making Sasuke laughs a bit
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:34 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Suddenly deep within the forest bolts of thunder and Lightning came hitting something hard however this something was Sasuke who was attempting to tame a powerful monster known as kirin a powerful horse like thunder horse also known as the protecter of the forest.( http://78.media.tumblr.com/f37a5796d...51lo3_1280.jpg ) he quickly moves to the side when a other bolt hit the ground before him. Sasuke begins to suddenly strike forward getting onto the back of the powerful beast who immediately tries to get him off but after hours upon hours of trying the beast finally calms down and huffs stubbornly as he gets off and pets the beast a bit “ finally gained your trust huh?” Sasuke says kindly with a dark husky voice as the Kirin leans into his hand huffing stubbornly once again making Sasuke laughs a bit
Ceifro Looked up, Hearing the Thunder, and he laughed. "Looks like another Tamer just had an encounter with Kirin! I bet their guts are splattered on the ground!" He said, before laughing. `These tamers are really becoming a problem...Better go and make sure that his guts are splattered, and not the other way around..` He thought, before racing through the undergrowth, approaching the clearing where the lightning had struck. He smiled, thinking of what he would do if the Tamer was still alive.

Yang glanced out of her cave, hearing the sound of the Lightning strikes. `Poor Beast, Hope that whatever upset him dies....` She thought. It was common for lightning strikes in the forest, especially with all the stress that the Tamers have been causing on the beasts. Some, like her, have turned Cannibal even, Preferring the energy of meat instead of the nourishment from the plants.
(Bump! @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Akari; November 23rd, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Ceifro Looked up, Hearing the Thunder, and he laughed. "Looks like another Tamer just had an encounter with Kirin! I bet their guts are splattered on the ground!" He said, before laughing. `These tamers are really becoming a problem...Better go and make sure that his guts are splattered, and not the other way around..` He thought, before racing through the undergrowth, approaching the clearing where the lightning had struck. He smiled, thinking of what he would do if the Tamer was still alive.

Yang glanced out of her cave, hearing the sound of the Lightning strikes. `Poor Beast, Hope that whatever upset him dies....` She thought. It was common for lightning strikes in the forest, especially with all the stress that the Tamers have been causing on the beasts. Some, like her, have turned Cannibal even, Preferring the energy of meat instead of the nourishment from the plants.
Kirin eyes glowed a bit as he looks towards the side right at ceifo, Sasuke also turns and smiles kindly “ is he a friend of yours friend?” He asks calmly as he pets Kirins mane.
Kirin looks at the newcomer and huffs a bit as he speaks to language of beasts “ child. Why are you here? Has our fight disturbed you?” The powerful beast asks calmly
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:45 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Kirin eyes glowed a bit as he looks towards the side right at ceifo, Sasuke also turns and smiles kindly “ is he a friend of yours friend?” He asks calmly as he pets Kirins mane.
Kirin looks at the newcomer and huffs a bit as he speaks to language of beasts “ child. Why are you here? Has our fight disturbed you?” The powerful beast asks calmly
"..." Ceifro just looks between them, unable to reply. "Wow, I Thought the Kitsunes' were joking when they said the forest was falling apart because of the tamers....but it looks like their correct....Your supposed to protect us, not side with....With the Humans!" He growled. "And How dare you call me A CHILD!" He Growled, electricity sparking off of his pelt. He knew that most of his attacks would be useless against the other beast, since he would be able to channel the electricity back at me.

Last edited by Akari; November 23rd, 2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"..." Ceifro just looks between them, unable to reply. "Wow, I Thought the Kitsunes' were joking when they said the forest was falling apart because of the tamers....but it looks like their correct....Your supposed to protect us, not side with....With the Humans!" He growled. "And How dare you call me A CHILD!" He Growled, electricity sparking off of his pelt. He knew that most of his attacks would be useless against the other beast, since he would be able to channel the electricity back at me.
The beasts eyes glowed dangerously as bolts of lightning sparked off his body “ he is worthy of my power. He is as much as a protecter as I. And has tamed many powerful beasts that also saw him worthy! Show respect child! I am much older than you “ he says darkly as Sasuke Immediately tries to calm him despite the bolts of electricity “ whoa! What’s going on boy easy “
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:38 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
The beasts eyes glowed dangerously as bolts of lightning sparked off his body “ he is worthy of my power. He is as much as a protecter as I. And has tamed many powerful beasts that also saw him worthy! Show respect child! I am much older than you “ he says darkly as Sasuke Immediately tries to calm him despite the bolts of electricity “ whoa! What’s going on boy easy “
"Pfft....Tamers are weak! They are simply bags of bones and blood! Your Calling yourself Weak by Siding with them!" Ceifro said, emitting a low growl. "What will the others think, Eh? They will riot, and most likely see your siding with the humans as a threat! And take a guess at what they will do, They will attack them Directly! You know that you alone cannot hold off the rest of the forest!" Ceifro said, smiling a bit. "You know you have some time to change your mind. But know that the longer you wait, the more tensions rise..." He said, before turning, and starting to walk away. "Soon, we will see how strong these Tamers really are..."
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:50 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Pfft....Tamers are weak! They are simply bags of bones and blood! Your Calling yourself Weak by Siding with them!" Ceifro said, emitting a low growl. "What will the others think, Eh? They will riot, and most likely see your siding with the humans as a threat! And take a guess at what they will do, They will attack them Directly! You know that you alone cannot hold off the rest of the forest!" Ceifro said, smiling a bit. "You know you have some time to change your mind. But know that the longer you wait, the more tensions rise..." He said, before turning, and starting to walk away. "Soon, we will see how strong these Tamers really are..."
Kirin eyes glowed dangerously as he huffs “ He isn’t a threat is he is able to tame the feared Gore magala he is much more powerful than any of us. To tame a gore it like taming the darkness itself!” He huffs as he steps forward “ he is a helper of monsters not a worthless tamer with honor. Even with that I have a feeling he is something more..... the blood of monsters runs though his veins he is like us only... different “
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:55 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Kirin eyes glowed dangerously as he huffs “ He isn’t a threat is he is able to tame the feared Gore magala he is much more powerful than any of us. To tame a gore it like taming the darkness itself!” He huffs as he steps forward “ he is a helper of monsters not a worthless tamer with honor. Even with that I have a feeling he is something more..... the blood of monsters runs though his veins he is like us only... different “
"Just sayin', you know you sound crazy. You should probably stop talkin' before I Start Quoting you to the Kitsunes. You know they almost ALWAYS Get their way with the other Beasts..." Ceifro said as he continued to walk off, disappearing into the bushes. "He is a threat....It is time to Show the tamers What it means to be a Real beast....."

Last edited by Akari; November 24th, 2017 at 10:56 AM.