Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM

Old October 21st, 2017, 06:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

The black Tom flicked an ear back, a sly smile forming on his maw as he tilted his head up to the sky. It wasn't night time, but he could imagine how bright the sky got at night. The moon envied the stars. The stars served the moon. Romeo found the night a peaceful brininging. Aside from the brilliant lights, he was able to camouflage through the night because of his jet black pelt color. "The higher power gave us a magnificent gift. One through the night. If dazzibgly stars that shine so bright, I'm surprised we don't go blind." His tail propels behind him as he sat on that coarse fence. In a way, he was telling Essie that she didn't need to tell him twice that the stars were beautiful every night. He knew that wherever he went, they were absolutely stunning. No other could compete...unless it was a dazzingly Molly equaled in beauty. Possibly, challenging the stars with her breathtakingly unique pelt color?
Romeo seen so many beautiful mollies. He had the honor of taking in one of them as his mate, which he had known her as Crescent. She was the love of his life - as he found himself believing. But, she had left him. She broke off their relationship, leaving the Tom heartbroken for a small moment. Romeo shook his head, ridding the thoughts of the pretty silver pelted feline before turning his attention back onto this new gem.
Jumping down from his spot on the fence, he circled her once more, ever so slowly running his tail tip alongside of her. "Caring for flowers isn't an easy task." He stopped, admiring the flower bed across from him. They were in mint condition, glowing and flaunting their beauty like no other. "A dead flower is a funeral of a smile." He frowned. Whenever Romeo passed flower beds, he needed to admire them. He had to sniff them, talk to them, and appreciate them. Flowers were nature, and nature was wonderful. When Essie spoke about the fence, Romeo threw her a smile, half lidding his gaze. "Is that so?" He perked his ears, giving off a deep chuckle. "It seems to me that you're a sneaky lady." Personally, Romeo didn't think any fence could keep a cat confined. They were smart mammals, they would always find another way out. Fortunately for Romeo, it had always been easy to escape the grasp of his own housefolk. Sometimes he missed them, other times he loved his freedom more than anything. "I don't think I could ever. You have the heart of a saint. My freedom is my life. It is a depressing sight to sit and watch life pass you by. Every the same. But, being out here, I meet new adventures. My soul became fierce and happy." His green eyes shone, which happens every time he was passionate about speaking. Every cat needed a break most times, and the outside world gave that. Their ancestors had been wild, not domesticated, so why should they? Romeo watched as the lovely Molly sunk her claws into the dirt, and he repeated her actions, rolling his broad shoulders to relax them. "Well, I'd say a madam as delicate as you deserve nothing but the finest of what life offers." He hoped her housefolk were treating her well. Sometimes twolegs had a weird way of showing their affection... "And, I would love to someday take you out on lovely walk," the black Tom bowed his head towards her, his green eyes illuminating his desired object of affection. Romeo didn't see himself as flirting, as he was much to gentlemanly for that. This was a...favor. Ah, yes, a favor! She didn't want to be stuck in this yard all day, did she? Besides, if he wanted to get anywhere with her, he had to take his time to get to know her. With this tom, chivalry was never out of style.

@FadingEchoes
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Essie nodded, a tad sadly, "I suppose I've never known true freedom." She admitted, "It's not all bad though, my housefolk let me roam, and give me a place to rest my head. And they feed me quite well. Although I hope it doesn't show." She said with a smirk.
The spotted molly purred in amusement, "I'd be happy to go on a walk with you. How about later tonight?" She inquired. Essie had a tendency to move too fast when it came to toms, this was something she knew, but she saw no problem with that, if two cats felt a connection, who was to stop them from exploring it fully? Although she had so far lost interest in every tom that had come along, she was feeling more, not less, sure of this one with every passing second. "In the evening," She continued, knowing it would appeal to his prosaic side, "When the sun sets, turning the skies into a symphony of color." She mewed, her tail caressing his shoulder gently. @Constellation

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 21st, 2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old October 21st, 2017, 07:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Such a sad thing that he ever heard. A feline who never known true freedom. Romeo was positive that if she got a hint of it, she wouldn't want to let it go. If was like being a bird that wasn't able to fly. That wasn't able to use their wings to caress the sky. "Accompanying me, you'll see that there is more than meets the eye." Says the Tom who roamed around frequently. That seen more sunsets and sunrises in different wonderful places. That encountered more trouble than he liked to admit, but that spread love into some of the most of unwilling hearts. "You'll see sights that melt your heart away. That blinds your sight, that replaces your soul with your eyes. You'll see the worl of true beauty, and birds singing a song that no other voice can preach." His eyes travelled her form, taking in her figure. She wasn't as big as most heavyset kittypets were. "Ah, do not worry, rose. You look very breathtaking." That was the truth. She was very beautiful in his gaze. And, it made the tom's gaze sparkle even more when she took him up on his offer. "Later tonight sounds perfect." He purred, a more sightful smile crossing his features. To add on, she continued, even as to caressing his shoulder with her tail. It made Romeo twitch his whiskers, and the poetic Tom felt a glowing spark inside his chest. "A symphony of colors? When the sky hits that asethically scenery? Like artwork itself? But, you standing next to it, you'll put the sky to shame." How long would he have to wait until tonight before he could take her out? This adventurous Tom felt that he knew all the good spots - the romantic spots. He was sure Essie would appreciate such kindness coming from him. Apart of him felt that if was a higher power giving him another chance. "Tonight I'll whisk you away. No promises if I'll ever bring you back. So, I hope you don't have a curfew." Obviously, he was joking. Romeo held much respect for all mollies, and he wouldn't just steal her away without bringing her back home. He felt that one night with him would make her think differently about her usual routine in life.

@FadingEchoes
Old October 21st, 2017, 07:23 PM

She smiled, sidling up next to him so that their fur was just brushing together she mewed to him, "You certainly have a way with words." She admired. Her fur got hot as he extensively complimented her. She was a beautiful molly, and had received many compliments, though never like Romeo so freely gave out. He seemed unable to contain his admiration for her beauty. Which Essie thought was definitely something to look for in a tom. The molly purred in anticipation, "Whisked away?" She meowed slowly, batting her eyes at him as her yellow gaze held his green one, "Sounds good to me." She purred into his ear, she lead a rather boring life, the constant feeding and care of her housefolk was nice, but had no spontaneity. This tom was the first exciting thing to happen to her, and she would cherish every moment spent with him.

@Constellation

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 21st, 2017 at 08:50 PM.
Old October 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Now, she was next to him. Personally, Romeo never minded physical touch. Especially when it appeared around a pretty Molly such as the one in his company. Romeo sat casually, albiet lifting his posture to appear straighter. He looked down at Essie, holding her gaze. "A way with my vocabulary? Ay, I never noticed!" It wasn't the first time he heard that compliment. Whenever he did meet a Molly, they were rather charmed by his use of quotes. Romeo, himself never paid much attention to what he said. Vaguely, he reminisce the times his hairless two leg sat at a wooden object, doodling and uttering words of love. Romeo laid at his feet late nights, ears always perked, and gradually he picked up on this sense of comfort. "Ah, yes - whisked away." He purred, finding himself in a new odd world. That familiar odd world of unwanted feelings, yet desirous thoughts. "We'll follow the setting sun until our stars arise. I'll lead you onto a new path. And, I promise you'll forget about your old life." Now, he was simply teasing her. Attracting her attention like a bee to a flower. "By all means, I wish never to take you away from a family that you are enamored with." He said lowly, deeply. Nor, did he want her to feel pressured. He felt that the two of them would become great friends, and if the stars allowed it - something more. Romeo could be a rather patient Tom. When she purred in his ear, the Tom felt fragile chills running down his spine, and his tail twitched nervously. "So," he cleared his throat, getting to his paws. "I'll be stealing you when the sun kisses us goodbye and the moon is set on keeping us company for the night? I'll be hoping that you wouldn't change your mind on me, Rose...you'll be missing a taste of the finest things in life." Well, as find as a stray cat could achieve. His sleek fur bristled slightly, feeling an odd discomfort, but he brushed it quickly away to remain attentive to a new friend...or date. Or, whatever this was happening between them.

@FadingEchoes
Old October 21st, 2017, 09:18 PM

Essie blinked slowly as she listened to him speak, she felt like she could listen to him talk forever, "Change my mind? I wouldn't dream of it." She said softly, purring continuously. She hesitated slightly, as if unsure of something, she then stretched her neck forward, giving him a soft lick on the cheek. She then stood, stretching once more and feeling her muscles ripple underneath her silky pelt, "I'll see you at sunset Romeo." She meowed, her voice deeper now, a sign she was beginning to experience something she had never before, perhaps this was what the tom meant when he spoke of new paths, perhaps he meant love.
@Constellation

Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:11 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

This Tom should had known that his behavior was inappropriate. Complimenting such painted art that he forgot to ask her if she held a significant other close to her heart! His maw opened to ask, but she started speaking, so Romeo closed his mouth to hear the music escape from her own. He reciprocated her purr, withdrawing it slightly when he felt a wet substance upon his cheek. Well, didn't that answer his question about her marital status! Every part of his body sprouted up from that little kiss. His green eyes grew oversized, and his claws sunk into a sheathed state, as his heart beat a calm level of clarity. If it was one thing Romeo knew, this she cat must had liked him. Did she hear his heart? Hm, maybe he needed to do something about that. "O the sweetest sin!" He purred, his eyes focused on her as she stretched. The sweetest sin of a tender kiss. That meant no harm, but made feelings tingle from within. "Won't you give me my sin again?" Sweetly urged, he wished for another kiss. But, the Rose already bidded him a quick goodbye, stating she would see him at sunset. So, Romeo was out of luck, but left in such a saccharine state of bliss. Yes - of course, she will see him at sunset. He will take her out, and the both of them will have a pleasurable time, surely. Romeo didn't want to intrude further on her schedule, and gently caressing his tail along her side, "Sunset I'll be here. No minute more, no minute less. I'll wait out in the front forever, if I have to. A fool, I may sound, but you have to understand - I'm entangled in this wondrous feeling, that I hope you won't take advantage of." That's what most others did. The mean mollies that just wanted to use the Tom for a good time. Romeo was not a fighter. He was a lover. He gave her a friendly, soft smile before sauntering his way towards the fence. Leaping, he curled hisntail inwardly, placing his claws firmly on the gate. He slid his optics to the corner to stare at her once more. "Take care, rose. Until next time our hearts cross paths." Tonight, in fact. To think, the day was supposed to be of a normal one. And, now he scored himself a date with a stunning Molly. Romeo felt he was doing something right for the stars to grant him a chance at love, or the Molly was as desperate as he was to lock down on that outstanding emotion of love. Whatever it may be, Romeo knew it would he worth it.
And, so he jumped out her yard, and hummed his sweet hymns of love and poetry.

@FadingEchoes
[We can leave this here. Or, you can start a time skip.]
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:51 PM

Essie dipped her head in farewell, dashing away to her nest and sliding through the kitty door. She meowed to her housefolk, trotting over to her bowl and purring as her housefolk obeyed in giving her food. She then took a thorough bath and went to sleep, the handsome tom inhabiting her dreams.
(We can time skip.)
Later that evening, Essie sat on the windowsill, purring as she thought on the earlier events, As the sun began to set, she stood, slipping out of her kitty door gracefully. She trotted out to her garden, sitting patiently as she waited for the handsome tom to arrive. She licked her paw carefully, drawing it slowly over her head in a hurried, final attempt to fix herself.
(Sorry it's so short, writer's block.)
@Constellation

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 22nd, 2017 at 09:32 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:35 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

After the Tom left her humble abode, he found himself aimlessly following the sky. With his head locked on the retreating sun, and putting his complete trust in his paws to not lead him to trouble. This was ordinary for Romeo. A Tom who hardly paid any attention to his surroundings, but also the Tom who spilled his easy obtained heart just to fill out what he was missing. On the plus side, Essie wanted to see him again.on the same day. In a bit of time. What a surprise! What an accomplishment! What an achievement! So, later that day, lacking the finest of objects to get him nicely spruced up, Romeo stared at his reflection in a puddle. He managed to get himself that rugged handsome look that grown on him ever since he became a feral cat. His right ear was shredded, and he had a couple scratches aligning his body, and he hoped Essie didn't mind that. To Romeo, she was a she cat that deserved the riches in life. She deserved the entire universe...something he couldn't give her. But, maybe another housecat that could.
"No, no, Romeo. Don't you dare back out now." He reprimanded himself, staring at his reflection sternly as it mocked him back. He brought his head up, and flicked his tail at the water in frustration before he got up to walk away. Eddie's home wasn't that far from the stray alleyway he was in. Once he found himself a couple houses down, he confidently jumped up onto the fence, his gaze searching around for the spotted she cat. Once he laid them on her, a purr erupted from his throat - loudly. "My, my, my. You're putting the stars to shame." He uttered, breathlessly. Even in the night, the Molly tended to glow. Romeo was convinced she carried her own aira around her that made others, including himself, deply attached. Jumping down from the fence to trot to her side, he leaned in to give her a few quick sniffs, inhaling in her scent. Did she smell as good as she looked? Obviously, she had. Because now, he was whiffing her, and couldn't pull himself away. "I'd like to believe you set yourself to divinity for me - but, who am I in your eye except for a mere peasant? I am fascinated! Deeply fond of you. Please, let us stroll through this light filled sky, perhaps tails intertwined?" Circling around her, brushing up against her until he was back at her side, and gently guiding his tail to meet the end point of hers to curl them together. Of course, he would never pressure her, and of he was coming on too strong, which wouldn't surprise Romeo since he held such an admiration for the emotion of love, bit he wanted her to feel comfortable around him. So, guiding her to the exit, he refused to let her soft tail go.

@FadingEchoes
Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:04 AM

Essie meowed a greeting when Romeo appeared, her fur growing hot as he purred. She listened to him speaking so eloquently once more, once again becoming lost in his prosaic speech. The Molly let go a purr of pleasure and surprise as their tails intertwined, surprising even herself at the eagerness that erupted from deep within her, spreading a warmness like that of a fire throughout her entire body. Essie stood, keeping her tail entwined with his as he lead her out of her garden, she would follow him to the ends of the earth if need be. "So where are you whisking me away to?" She meowed to him her bright yellow eyes becoming lost in his deep emerald ones. "Somewhere wonderful I hope." She purred, her face right inches from his. She inhaled his warm scent, a wild and beautiful smell that inhabited her nostrils, intriguing her greatly.
@Constellation

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 23rd, 2017 at 10:10 AM.