Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:09 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM

Old February 18th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Juniperstar sighed in relief with another flick of her tail her head tilted and smiled " atleast you were alright . My warrior name was juniperfoot juniper because of my interest in the flower itself and foot because I can be pretty fast " she meowed her whiskers twitched and scratched her ear it was true she is a fast runner but not as fast as she wish she could be .She stood up and shook her fur vigorously and sat back down wrapping her tail around her paws her eyes shined a bit
Tearfall nodded, "celerity is a good quality for a leader to obtain." She looked around camp again, wondering at how the leaders had pulled together a bunch of cats to form a flourishing clan. It was amusing if you thought about it. Everything could've easily gone wrong, and there would be no clans. Tearfall looked at the leader, "everything seems to be calm. It causes me to wonder when the circumstances will change and the clan will be tossed into jeopardy." She found it unsettling and unnerving when everything was calm and peaceful.
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Tearfall nodded, "celerity is a good quality for a leader to obtain." She looked around camp again, wondering at how the leaders had pulled together a bunch of cats to form a flourishing clan. It was amusing if you thought about it. Everything could've easily gone wrong, and there would be no clans. Tearfall looked at the leader, "everything seems to be calm. It causes me to wonder when the circumstances will change and the clan will be tossed into jeopardy." She found it unsettling and unnerving when everything was calm and peaceful.
She smiled again with a flick of her right ear she blinked and tilted her head wondering at what she meant . It's a good thing to have peace in your clan having a huge number of cats get scared can be a pawfull to handle some can get hurt when they are scared . If they are scared they are bound to do idiotic things that would lead them to get hurt. One of her greatest hopes is to have a clan that had a long time of peace and easily prosper . Her whiskers twitched again " having a calming environment is a good thing you want others to feel welcome and safe . And I hope nothing will bring the clan into jeopardy . Are you saying that you wish for something to break out and jeopardize us? Forgive me but it sounds like it " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 18th, 2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
She smiled again with a flick of her right ear she blinked and tilted her head wondering at what she meant . It's a good thing to have peace in your clan having a huge number of cats get scared can be a pawfull to handle some can get hurt when they are scared . If they are scared they are bound to do idiotic things that would lead them to get hurt. One of her greatest hopes is to have a clan that had a long time of peace and easily prosper . Her whiskers twitched again " having a calming environment is a good thing you want others to feel welcome and safe . And I hope nothing will bring the clan into jeopardy . Are you saying that you wish for something to break out and jeopardize us? Forgive me but it sounds like it " she meowed
Tearfall blinked, "no, that's not what I was meaning." She shook her head, embarrassed her words had been taken that way. "It just seems that as soon as things settle down, an event occurs that is life-altering." She had seen this before, and it seemed that something always happened when they were happy, calm, and unprepared. She sighed, "I don't want anything bad to happen, but it always does. No clan will ever be perfect or perfectly calm. The fight for supplies, food, and space sends us into war, whether we like it or not." She shook her head slightly and looked at Juniperstar curiously. She hoped nothing bad would happen, because Juniperstar had enough on her mind without the extra stress, but it was bound to happen one way or another.
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Tearfall blinked, "no, that's not what I was meaning." She shook her head, embarrassed her words had been taken that way. "It just seems that as soon as things settle down, an event occurs that is life-altering." She had seen this before, and it seemed that something always happened when they were happy, calm, and unprepared. She sighed, "I don't want anything bad to happen, but it always does. No clan will ever be perfect or perfectly calm. The fight for supplies, food, and space sends us into war, whether we like it or not." She shook her head slightly and looked at Juniperstar curiously. She hoped nothing bad would happen, because Juniperstar had enough on her mind without the extra stress, but it was bound to happen one way or another.
Juniperstar blinked " oh again im sorry I took it that way...... You are correct we can't escape the bad things in life . When you have one you must have the other . I just wish we could have atleast a few good years of peace before something decides to break out and attack us. We can't escape destiny . Do you believe in destiny? " she meowed she did believe in it and sometimes she just let the pieces fall where they may

Old February 18th, 2018, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Juniperstar blinked " oh again im sorry I took it that way...... You are correct we can't escape the bad things in life . When you have one you must have the other . I just wish we could have atleast a few good years of peace before something decides to break out and attack us. We can't escape destiny . Do you believe in destiny? " she meowed she did believe in it and sometimes she just let the pieces fall where they may
Tearfall nodded distantly. "Everyone has a place in life. We can't change our destiny all the way. We can't escape what is waiting for us in the end, but we can alter what happens between now and our end," she mused. She then nodded, happy that the leader understood where she was coming from. She liked Juniperstar's Her nose twitched and she looked on the ground, watching a small insect barrel through the thick grass under her paws.
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Tearfall nodded distantly. "Everyone has a place in life. We can't change our destiny all the way. We can't escape what is waiting for us in the end, but we can alter what happens between now and our end," she mused. She then nodded, happy that the leader understood where she was coming from. She liked Juniperstar's Her nose twitched and she looked on the ground, watching a small insect barrel through the thick grass under her paws.
The grey and white tabby she cat smiled yet again she stood up and looked around she felt her stomach rumble she remembered that she didn't eat anything for breakfast but she did want to keep talking . She liked having conversations with her clanmates somehow it made her feel more comfortable. Juniperstar spotted the kill pile that was not far away she looked back at tearfall " yes it's true we can alter it but we can't truly change it . Wanna take this conversation to the kill pile? Also I'm going to be organizing a hunting patrol I was wondering if you'd like to be apart of it? It seems that the pile is running low " she meowed she started to walk to the direction it was in .

Last edited by Leucos; February 18th, 2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
The grey and white tabby she cat smiled yet again she stood up and looked around she felt her stomach rumble she remembered that she didn't eat anything for breakfast but she did want to keep talking . She liked having conversations with her clanmates somehow it made her feel more comfortable. Juniperstar spotted the kill pile that was not far away she looked back at tearfall " yes it's true we can alter it but we can't truly change it . Wanna take this conversation to the kill pile? Also I'm going to be organizing a hunting patrol I was wondering if you'd like to be apart of it? It seems that the pile is running low " she meowed she started to walk to the direction it was in .
Tearfall's face brightened at the prospect of doing something fun. "I would enjoy that very much, thank you. Do you have an idea of who else may be in this group?" she asked cheerfully. She loved to hunt and loved to help the clan. She was loyal beyond measure, and so anything that would help the others. She followed Juniperstar to the kill pile and saw that indeed, it was running low. She also loved to hunt just so that she could run in the beautiful sunny territory and hear the crunch of leaves underneath her paws. She sniffed the kill pile lightly and saw that the food wouldn't last much longer and that they would need to hunt for more soon. "When does the patrol commence hunting?" she inquired.
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Tearfall's face brightened at the prospect of doing something fun. "I would enjoy that very much, thank you. Do you have an idea of who else may be in this group?" she asked cheerfully. She loved to hunt and loved to help the clan. She was loyal beyond measure, and so anything that would help the others. She followed Juniperstar to the kill pile and saw that indeed, it was running low. She also loved to hunt just so that she could run in the beautiful sunny territory and hear the crunch of leaves underneath her paws. She sniffed the kill pile lightly and saw that the food wouldn't last much longer and that they would need to hunt for more soon. "When does the patrol commence hunting?" she inquired.
Juniperstar smiled and her ears pointed forward she giggled as well
" well you sure seem excited I was thinking Deathheart , fawncreek and brackenheart would be apart of it . And besides deathhearts absence is worrying me so I would feel better if he whent on the patrol with the lot of you " she meowed calmly with a tail flick she took a squirrel from the pile and set it down by her paws. Her nose twitched " and the patrol will start hunting once the warriors I listed are found " she giggled she took a bite of the squirrel .

Last edited by Leucos; February 18th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Juniperstar smiled and her ears pointed forward she giggled as well
" well you sure seem excited I was thinking Deathheart , fawncreek and brackenheart would be apart of it . And besides deathhearts absence is worrying me so I would feel better if he whent on the patrol with the lot of you " she meowed calmly with a tail flick she took a squirrel from the pile and set it down by her paws. Her nose twitched " and the patrol will start hunting once the warriors I listed are found " she giggled she took a bite of the squirrel .
Tearfall nodded, "I'm overjoyed to be able to interact with more warriors. I tend not to be very social at times." She pulled another squirrel out of the pile and copied Juniperstar's style of nibbling at the food. She wasn't too hungry and ate slowly, looking around camp for the warriors she had mentioned. "Deathheart seems a solemn name for a cat. Does the warrior Deathheart match their name?" she asked lightly. She was reminded of Juniperstar's questioning of her own name and knew names did not always match the cat.
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Tearfall nodded, "I'm overjoyed to be able to interact with more warriors. I tend not to be very social at times." She pulled another squirrel out of the pile and copied Juniperstar's style of nibbling at the food. She wasn't too hungry and ate slowly, looking around camp for the warriors she had mentioned. "Deathheart seems a solemn name for a cat. Does the warrior Deathheart match their name?" she asked lightly. She was reminded of Juniperstar's questioning of her own name and knew names did not always match the cat.
She blinked with a flick of her ear she hasn't really talked to Deathheart yet so she couldnt say. " honestly I don't know I haven't gotten a chance to speak with him yet but I'm sure he's a good warrior " she meowed and took another bite of the squirrel and licked her lips she raised her right paw and licked it a few times as well " if you could go and see if they would go on the hunting patrol that would be lovely " she meowed then scratched her ear