Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:52 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 06:52 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:51 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:50 PM
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:48 PM

Old February 18th, 2018, 11:38 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"In all honesty pretty horrible." Nimblewhisker mewed, "My winter coat doesn't seem too keen on growing in and it sucks. But, I guess on the bright side it does give me a valid reason to cuddle up with cats!" He said, not wanting to let any melancholy thoughts ruin there conversation.
Orangetail chuckled nervously, his first thoughts were about Nimblewhisker cuddling with him. "Do you have any special cats you cuddle with?" He joked, trying t figure out if Nimblewhisker had a mate to go home to or not. He shuffled his paws nervously as heat rose to his ears.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old February 18th, 2018, 11:49 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Orangetail chuckled nervously, his first thoughts were about Nimblewhisker cuddling with him. "Do you have any special cats you cuddle with?" He joked, trying t figure out if Nimblewhisker had a mate to go home to or not. He shuffled his paws nervously as heat rose to his ears.
Nimblewhisker let out an anxious laugh, "N-no, no special cat for me!" He mewed, he did, however, have several crushes on cats Orangetail being one of them, "You?" Nimblewhisker asked, silently hoping the answer was no.
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:54 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
spiderflight did have nothing to say. what could she say? there was nothing but guilt and regret boiling in her gut where pride had once been. she was used to upsetting cats, it was nothing new, but the way that fallingheart sounded. the way her attitude had done a complete 180 turn from monotone to shattered, it just made spiderflight think for once. she was talkative, and hardly recognised the words that came out of her mouth until they were said, but now she did. they were repeating in her head over and over, and they made her sound like an ass. it didn't sound like her at all. why had she said those things? for her pride? for her ego? why had she let such harsh, disgusting words slip from her lips? she took a few steps back, looking at the ground as if searching for her answer in the frosted grass. a feeling bloomed in her gut. it was sinking and engulfing and dark. it bubbled up to her throat and spread down to her paws. it filled her ears with the beat of her heart following the rhythm of a rough sea on a stormy night. it swallowed her whole and suddenly it felt like she was drowning, and the salty tang of the ocean filled her eyes and she felt as though she might start crying. spiderflight blinked rapidly, the black hole that had opened up in her heart made her chest hurt physically and mentally. was this.. guilt? regret? was this how it felt to realise the consquences of actions that you never thought twice about? spiderflight felt like choking. the words were spilling out of her mouth before she could stop them and she kept taking steps back, away from the small pond. she felt so cold and numb, it was strange to her, how she felt so out of her body but felt everything inside it at the same time. she was beginning to panic.
fallingheart didnt care that she wasnt saying anything, she preferred it almost. it was probably going to be something snarky or sarcastic anyway. she didnt want to hear what she had to say. she didnt care if she was sorry or not, or what she was thinking. she was just happy for the silence. it gave her time to think. all of those things spiderflight had said had been true. they hurt immensely, but they had been true. it stung for someone who didnt even know her to point them out. she glared at the taller molly through green slits, gaining back some of her emotionless composure. she couldnt believe she had let spiderflight see her cry, show emotion. shed check herself next time.

there were so many things running through her brain it was giving her a real headache this time. she closed her eyes and let out a breat, a puff of smoke following along after it in contrast to the bitter coldness of both the weather, and the vibe between the two. while normally she would sit here all day until spiderflight left, wanting the last laugh and being rather stubborn, she stood up. she gave one last glare to spiderflight before turning around and making the motion to leave.
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Nimblewhisker let out an anxious laugh, "N-no, no special cat for me!" He mewed, he did, however, have several crushes on cats Orangetail being one of them, "You?" Nimblewhisker asked, silently hoping the answer was no.
Orangetail kept back his sigh of relief, a little voice in the back of his head told him that it shouldn't be so worried about Nimblewhiskers relationships since a relationship between them could never be a thing. "O-oh, uhm, No special cat for me either.." He chuckled and watched his paws for a few moments.

Old February 18th, 2018, 08:31 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Orangetail kept back his sigh of relief, a little voice in the back of his head told him that it shouldn't be so worried about Nimblewhiskers relationships since a relationship between them could never be a thing. "O-oh, uhm, No special cat for me either.." He chuckled and watched his paws for a few moments.

"Oh, well then I guess we're two singles who are ready to mingle!" He chimed, almost immediately regretting it, "I uh... mean well I don't know if umm...you are but I am ready to mingle...' He squeaked out. Wow, Nimblewhisker way to be smooth.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 18th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:57 PM

Quote:
"Oh, well then I guess we're two singles who are ready to mingle!" He chimed, almost immediately regretting it, "I uh... mean well I don't know if umm...you are but I am ready to mingle...' He squeaked out. Wow, Nimblewhisker way to be smooth.
Orangetail chuckled nervously, "Uhm, y-yeah I'm ready to mingle to.." He mewed. "Um, D-did y-you have a-anyone in mind to uh, mingle with?" He blurted out.

Old February 19th, 2018, 12:31 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Orangetail chuckled nervously, "Uhm, y-yeah I'm ready to mingle to.." He mewed. "Um, D-did y-you have a-anyone in mind to uh, mingle with?" He blurted out.

"Ah well, there's this tom named Aspenburr who I kinda umm... fancy?" Nimblewhisker sputtered, not really knowing if 'fancy' was the correct terminology for swooning over a cat, "There's also Snailflower who I really like she's super...nice. And theres one other cat...but that's not going anywhere." He mewed, "Any cat your falling for?" Nimblewhisker inquired, switching the conversation back to Orangetail,

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 12:33 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:

"Ah well, there's this tom named Aspenburr who I kinda umm... fancy?" Nimblewhisker sputtered, not really knowing if 'fancy' was the correct terminology for swooning over a cat, "There's also Snailflower who I really like she's super...nice. And theres one other cat...but that's not going anywhere." He mewed, "Any cat your falling for?" Nimblewhisker inquired, switching the conversation back to Orangetail,
Orangetail thought for a few moments, he wondered (and kind of hoped) if that third cat was him. "Uhm, w-well I like this tom called Haywhisper but I also like some cat else but I don't think it would work out.." He said. "But, I am not sure that I would really want to be mates with Haywhisper.. We don't talk that much anyway.. I talk to the other tom a lot more.."

Old February 19th, 2018, 09:07 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Orangetail thought for a few moments, he wondered (and kind of hoped) if that third cat was him. "Uhm, w-well I like this tom called Haywhisper but I also like some cat else but I don't think it would work out.." He said. "But, I am not sure that I would really want to be mates with Haywhisper.. We don't talk that much anyway.. I talk to the other tom a lot more.."

"Who's the other tom?" Nimblehisker inquired, "If you don't mind me asking." He added as to not come off to nosy. But, at the same time having a silent mental breakdown as he contemplated whether or not the mystery tom was himself.
Old February 20th, 2018, 11:51 AM

Quote:

"Who's the other tom?" Nimblehisker inquired, "If you don't mind me asking." He added as to not come off to nosy. But, at the same time having a silent mental breakdown as he contemplated whether or not the mystery tom was himself.
Orangetail chuckled nervously, "Uhm.." He shuffled his paws for a few moments, contemplating if he just tell Nimblewhisker. "Well, he's from a different Clan..." He mumbled, wanting to know the toms idea of forbidden relationships.