Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:18 PM
Marshpaw everything...
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:17 PM
Earning My Keep [Eaglepaw...
by Mica
Last post by occultation
Today 11:14 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by taillow
Today 11:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2018, 01:29 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@king kaleb!

With the harsh leaf-bare wind buffeting her fur, penetrating down to her bare pelt, Heatherfur found herself in a rather uncharacteristically foul mood. On days like this, she wished she was curled up in the nursery as a kit again, alongside her littermates with not a care in the world. Warm, safe, and secure... all those had seemed to go out the window the second she became a warrior. Oh, how desperately the she-cat wished Greenleaf would come sooner - prey would be plentiful, the moors would be lively again, and the tensions... the tensions between the Clans might die down as well. The single thought of the tension that still hung in the air between WindClan and ThunderClan felt like a claw raking down her spine. She'd been forced to fight against her sister, Mintberry, and though the battle had ended with WindClan retreating, she felt the battle with her sister had been left undetermined.

Fluffing her fur out against the cold, Heatherfur swung her head to look over at her companion. Spireflare. She'd heard of him, and knew he had a twin brother in the Clan, but not much else came to mind. But alas, they had been assigned to do a border patrol just to check and make sure that everything was still safe. Regardless, she didn't think they would run into any ThunderClanners so soon after their attack, but one could never be sure. "It'll be nice when Blazingstar doesn't have us doubling up on patrols and we can actually get some sleep," the feline half-joked, hoping to lighten the air as well as her mood with a small joke. She understood the need for increased security, especially along the border, but that didn't stop the fatigue from nipping at her heels with each step she took. She would need to go see Surgestorm soon, she figured, to get checked up after the battle.
"Its for good reason. no need to complain over some lost of sleep." he replied coldly, not getting the hint that it was a joke in the slightest sense. hed been cold ever since him and fireflare had gotten in that big fight so long ago. it seemed like seasons. the last time they talked it was green leaf. they were twins, tied at the hip and finishing eachothers setences, walking the same way, always telling eachother everything. now there was nothing. how could his brother betray him? how could he leave him the dust like that? they were suppose to be eachothers person. they were strict to the warrior code. they kiled anyone who didnt follow it that crossed their path. spireflare had so muchblood on his claws he could make a river. warriors, kits,,,elders. he was ruthless. not to mention he didnt think shecats were as equal as him. he was "traditional" to put it lightly. so walking next to heatherfur was an experience to his mindset currently. he kept walking though, letting the snow burn bitterly between his toes as he walked, keeping his harsh green eyes focused on their surrounding and sniffing the air every few moments. his bright, deep ginger pelt contrasted with the snow on the moor greatly, but that didnt matter. it wasnt like there was anything to hunt on these damn moors anyway, damn snow.
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw couldn't help it she just couldnt she felt so excited so energized after her ceremony had happened she just couldn't calm down . The cream tabby she cat ran into the clearing of her home and was in a series of giggles and laughter she tripped on a pebble and fell down but she still continued to laugh and giggle as she was tumbling forward she landed on her back and her tail was swishing happily .She looked up at the sky noticing the fluffy clouds roll on by her whiskers twitched and smiled wide still on her back she couldn't wait to meet her mentor oh her mother would be so proud if she were here right now! A memory flashed to when she was in the nursery she heard her first roar from the sky which she soon found out was thunder and the crying to be rain , she hid underneath her mother. She wanted to be a great warrior for her . So she will try her best . Fallenpaw stayed on her back for a while just watching the clouds roll on by feeling new I wonder when my mentor will be arriving blazingstar said his name is treefright huh...treefright...does his name mean that trees are afraid of him? Oh starclan I can't wait to meet him he seems amazing already ! @2018 Okapi
He flicked his tail spotting Fallenpaw he wouldn’t be revealing his weakness in camp ofcourse, but it was self explanitary,” Greetings Fallenpaw. I am Treefright.” He replied pressuming the kit would easily guess that he was scared of trees. This fluff-brain is nothing more than a kit allowed to leave camp...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:18 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
[Well, I have nothing better to do today. ¯\(ツ)/¯ ]

Gorsebird blinked her eyes a few times adjusting to the light that had started to filter in through the den entrance. Had she been asleep that long? Usually, she would have been awakened at the crack of dawn by Tawnykit or Streamkit yelling 'Momma, Momma get up! I have something really cool to show you!' That really cool thing usually being the feather of a common crow or something. She then looked around the humble den hoping to see the familiar coat of Stormglare. She was starved and, she sure as StarClan wasn't going to go out and try to hunt in her condition!

The tom trotted in, his eyes seem more tired than they were yesterday. He dropped two plump mouse at the entrance, one for him and Gorsebird. "Sleep well?" Stormglare yawned, shaking anything that had got in his fur on his hunt out. He offered her a half-smile, settling down next to her to eat his mouse. It was obvious that he didn't sleep at all. He just stayed up, watching his mate sleep. It was a strange thing but it wasn't. He had nothing else to do. Stormglare was tempted to ask her about the tansy. Did she remember? He gulp, sighing when he turned his gaze to her. "Beauty.." He start off, his tone unusually softer but stern. "You told me something, were.. are you really gonna take tansy to make a miscarriage happen? I mean, truth be told I didn't even know that would happen. " he meowed, truthfully. Quietly begging for her to stay no. Stormglare just had to know, he just had to!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:34 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

The tom trotted in, his eyes seem more tired than they were yesterday. He dropped two plump mouse at the entrance, one for him and Gorsebird. "Sleep well?" Stormglare yawned, shaking anything that had got in his fur on his hunt out. He offered her a half-smile, settling down next to her to eat his mouse. It was obvious that he didn't sleep at all. He just stayed up, watching his mate sleep. It was a strange thing but it wasn't. He had nothing else to do. Stormglare was tempted to ask her about the tansy. Did she remember? He gulp, sighing when he turned his gaze to her. "Beauty.." He start off, his tone unusually softer but stern. "You told me something, were.. are you really gonna take tansy to make a miscarriage happen? I mean, truth be told I didn't even know that would happen. " he meowed, truthfully. Quietly begging for her to stay no. Stormglare just had to know, he just had to!
Gorsebird blinked a few before making a non-committal noise, "Maybe." She murmured before looking down at her paws, not wanting to see is obviously upset and uptight body language. Why did he seem so upset? He seemed perfectly fine with the idea yesterday. And it wasn't like she wanted to take tansy! But, she had to! Didn't she? Of course, she did! [B]If she didn't she would certainly die!

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; February 18th, 2018 at 07:17 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:37 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail spotting Fallenpaw he wouldn’t be revealing his weakness in camp ofcourse, but it was self explanitary,” Greetings Fallenpaw. I am Treefright.” He replied pressuming the kit would easily guess that he was scared of trees. This fluff-brain is nothing more than a kit allowed to leave camp...
Fallenpaw perked her ears up her eyes wide as she heard a tom speak she quickly rolled over on to her paws and stood up she turned around and spotted her mentor her mouth open in a gasp . it's him! Oh starclan this is gonna be the best day ever! she smiled wide and ran over to treefright she jumped up and down once " wow! Treefright I can't believe it ! Sorry I'm just so excited . Does your name mean that trees are afraid of you ? " she meowed quickly her tail swished happily and her green eyes shined @2018 Okapi

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 18th, 2018 at 05:12 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fallenpaw perked her ears up her eyes wide as she heard a tom speak she quickly rolled over on to her paws and stood up she turned around and spotted her mentor her mouth open in a gasp . it's him! Oh starclan this is gonna be the best day ever! she smiled wide and ran over to treefright she jumped up and down once " wow! Treefright I can't believe it ! Sorry I'm just so excited . Does your name mean that trees are afraid of you ? " she meowed quickly her tail swished happily and her green eyes shined @2018 Okapi
Treefright released a purr of amusement at the ball of excitement Yup she’s still a kit. I may not like the idea of taking her out of camp with this much excitement and energy, but that’s what mentors must do, she definetly has a head full of fluff. That fluff-brain he forced a straight face,” Nope. I wish trees feared me.” He muttered speaking louder he replied,” No it means I’m afraid of trees.” He meowed as if it were obvious.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Treefright released a purr of amusement at the ball of excitement Yup she’s still a kit. I may not like the idea of taking her out of camp with this much excitement and energy, but that’s what mentors must do, she definetly has a head full of fluff. That fluff-brain he forced a straight face,” Nope. I wish trees feared me.” He muttered speaking louder he replied,” No it means I’m afraid of trees.” He meowed as if it were obvious.
She tilted her head and her ears pointed forward with a twitch of her whiskers
" Ohhh.......right whoops! But they don't harm you so why are you afraid of them? " she meowed with curiosity rich in her tone . She looked around the clearing she wanted to do something on her first day but there's always the meet and greet which she didn't mind it was just slow to her . She looked back at her mentor " so when will we get started ?what are we gonna start with first?" she asked again her tail flicked here and there

Old February 18th, 2018, 06:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She tilted her head and her ears pointed forward with a twitch of her whiskers
" Ohhh.......right whoops! But they don't harm you so why are you afraid of them? " she meowed with curiosity rich in her tone . She looked around the clearing she wanted to do something on her first day but there's always the meet and greet which she didn't mind it was just slow to her . She looked back at her mentor " so when will we get started ?what are we gonna start with first?" she asked again her tail flicked here and there
He sighed She should spend her first day playing in the nursery, but Blazingstar would be furious if I had her do that...maybe keep her stuck to apprentice duties only until she matures...I question her safety in camp. He flicked his tail,” The shadows move and in a storm the branches can harm you. Just because your six moons old doesn’t mean you know everything now.” He mused shaking his head,” I haven’t decided whether I can safely take you out of camp or not.” He replied forcing a half-joking tone.

Old February 18th, 2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
He sighed She should spend her first day playing in the nursery, but Blazingstar would be furious if I had her do that...maybe keep her stuck to apprentice duties only until she matures...I question her safety in camp. He flicked his tail,” The shadows move and in a storm the branches can harm you. Just because your six moons old doesn’t mean you know everything now.” He mused shaking his head,” I haven’t decided whether I can safely take you out of camp or not.” He replied forcing a half-joking tone.
Fallenpaw looked down her ears flattened " sorry they just seem harmless to me... " she meowed she blinked afterwards and shook her fur " ok oh! Have you fought before ? Like the one that was between us and show off thunderclan ? " she asked now sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws her eyes shined again looking excited still . She did think thunderclan were show offs as well.

Old February 18th, 2018, 07:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Fallenpaw looked down her ears flattened " sorry they just seem harmless to me... " she meowed she blinked afterwards and shook her fur " ok oh! Have you fought before ? Like the one that was between us and show off thunderclan ? " she asked now sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws her eyes shined again looking excited still . She did think thunderclan were show offs as well.
He flicked his tail,” Didn’t go to battle.” He mused flicking his tail as if she were nothing but as small apprentice.

Closed Thread