Today 09:10 AM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Artemis
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:10 AM

Old February 18th, 2018, 07:19 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Tarem travelled down the hallways, balancing a tray of water on one wing and a platter of discarded fruits on the other. She had to get back to the kitchens quickly as they were in a rush to get ready for the feast tonight. It was huge and Tarem was trying her best to help out. She noticed Jason crawl sluggishly out the door. While she wasn't paying attention the small dragon tripped and the plates went everywhere! Bits of fruit rolled on the floor and glass shattered as the water struck the ground. Moaning, Tarem began to sweep up the mess, using her heavily scaled foot to push all the glass to one side.

Open

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 18th, 2018, 07:38 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
XD They are so calm.))

Fara called out, ``Jason! Jason?`` She yelled, and waited. While waiting she knocked on her sister's door, ``Dimyr?``
She should have seen Halo's uhhh scale luster difference))
Before))
After))
Old February 18th, 2018, 07:43 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Tarem travelled down the hallways, balancing a tray of water on one wing and a platter of discarded fruits on the other. She had to get back to the kitchens quickly as they were in a rush to get ready for the feast tonight. It was huge and Tarem was trying her best to help out. She noticed Jason crawl sluggishly out the door. While she wasn't paying attention the small dragon tripped and the plates went everywhere! Bits of fruit rolled on the floor and glass shattered as the water struck the ground. Moaning, Tarem began to sweep up the mess, using her heavily scaled foot to push all the glass to one side.

Open
Maneki heard the crash and helped with cleaning up the mess after she flew down there.
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:40 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Fara walked into her sister's room, ``Aw, Dimyr.`` She sighed and walked over to her, ``It's ok.`` She sat down, ``And I am your TRUE sister.`` She said, trying to cheer her sister up. She didn't even notice Jason crawled out of bed.
Jason walked to the kitchen and got some breakfast
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Fara was walking to her mother's room, ``Mother!`` She called.

@Silvershadow
Blizzard lifted her head when she heard her daughter. "Yes dear," she said.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Question Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Maneki heard the crash and helped with cleaning up the mess after she flew down there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicMan View Post
Jason walked to the kitchen and got some breakfast
"Oh, um thank you," murmured Tanem. She was unused to having others help her clean up her messes and her parents had taught her to always look after herself. Tanem was more than a little shocked when Maneki helped her. "I can't take it from here." She muttered, wrapping the mess up in a couple napkins which she always kept handy for times like this. Neatly knotting the bag trash in her napkin, Tanem grabbed the two platters and hurried off to the kitchen. Once she arrived there she dropped the plates of near the sink and reopened the napkins. Moving to the nearest garbage can, Tanem dumped the garbage into the trash then stuffed the napkins back into the belt she always wore. It had pockets galore and was very useful for holding items. Currently she had two dirty napkins, about 5 clean ones, and various knickknacks. Grabbing some food Tanem noted Jason grabbing breakfast as well. She walked over to him food in one claw.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 18th, 2018 at 11:38 AM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:36 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
"Oh, um thank you," murmured Tanem. She was unused to having others help her clean up her messes and her parents had taught her to always look after herself. Tanem was more than a little shocked when Maneki helped her. "I can't take it from here." She muttered, wrapping the mess up in a couple napkins which she always kept handy for times like this. Neatly knotting the bag trash in her napkin, Tanem grabbed the two platters and hurried off to the kitchen. Once she arrived there she dropped the plates of near the sink and reopened the napkins. Moving to the nearest garbage can, Tanem dumped the garbage into the trash then stuffed the napkins back into the belt she always wore. It had pockets galore and was very useful for holding items. Currently she had two dirty napkins, about 5 clean ones, and various knickknacks. Grabbing some food Tanem noted Jason grabbing breakfast as well. She walked over to him food in one claw.
Maneki was not surprised. The sevants were mostly independent and taught to be this way. Servants will be servants. she thought sighing.
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:56 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Blizzard lifted her head when she heard her daughter. "Yes dear," she said.

Fara is with Dimyr right now because you didn't answer)

DragonChaos
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Not long after the two were in the woods that Longwei was familiar with...

"Ah thank you Regning...for bringing me here...for helping me see more clearly...." The last part of his sentence was darker in tone. "I must get a third eye like yours." He joked, while he didn't notice the blank expression on Regning's face.

"Trust me golden scales..you dont want a third eye..." His voice was dark and cold. However he jumped back to his playfully creepy personality. He pressed closer to Longwei and smirked as he could feel the shiver down his spine. "Dont forget our little second deal....don't disappoint me Longwei...your special." He smiled at the younger dragon.

Longwei smiled weakly at Regning...he was suddenly unsure about the second deal but one look to him and he was as sure as he could ever be. "Of corse, I won't let you down..I expect you to be at the party...at least to witness my part of the deal." He smiled before he flapped his wings and headed for the castle. As he flew, he heard Regning call:

"Remember, this will be a day that goes down in history Golden Scales!"

(alright we good to go @Mystic ! Longwei has entered the hallway once more)
Longwei confidently strode through the halls. ‘Hm..who would like to help me? Fara-no. She wouldn’t approve. Neither would my little sister...not Athix...but what about Dimyr...I’ll see. And if she disagrees I’ll tell her that she better not tell anyone or else.’

He stopped at his adoptive sisters room. He listened in on their conversation. He scowled as he heard Fara’s voice. He needed to talk to Dimyr! He sighed and he ever so slightly change his position.

“Dimyr, we need to talk.” He finally spoke. “Finish up with Fara, you May continue your conversation with Fara after this, but as of now, this conversation is very important.” He said not caring of the bonding moment that the two sisters where having. He couldn’t mess this up.

@Mystic @DragonChaos

Last edited by Shadow; February 18th, 2018 at 03:12 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

Quote:
Longwei confidently strode through the halls. ‘Hm..who would like to help me? Fara-no. She wouldn’t approve. Neither would my little sister...not Athix...but what about Dimyr...I’ll see. And if she disagrees I’ll tell her that she better not tell anyone or else.’

He stopped at his adoptive sisters room. He listened in on their conversation. He scowled as he heard Fara’s voice. He needed to talk to Dimyr! He sighed and he ever so slightly change his position.

“Dimyr, we need to talk.” He finally spoke. “Finish up with Fara, you May continue your conversation with Fara after this, but as of now, this conversation is very important.” He said not caring of the bonding moment that the two sisters where having. He couldn’t mess this up.

@Mystic @DragonChaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
"We aren't blood-related, Fara..." Dimyr stated, continuing on with, "I tried my best to keep this entire family from falling apart, but it's so hard with Rune to do that. Sometimes..." She paused, wanting to think about her words clearly, but instead regretfully said, "Sometimes I wish Rune was erased from existence..." still in tears, and still looking at her egg.

(I just thought of something: what if the evil dragon is Dimyr's real father?)
@Mystic
Quote:
Not long after the two were in the woods that Longwei was familiar with...

"Ah thank you Regning...for bringing me here...for helping me see more clearly...." The last part of his sentence was darker in tone. "I must get a third eye like yours." He joked, while he didn't notice the blank expression on Regning's face.

"Trust me golden scales..you dont want a third eye..." His voice was dark and cold. However he jumped back to his playfully creepy personality. He pressed closer to Longwei and smirked as he could feel the shiver down his spine. "Dont forget our little second deal....don't disappoint me Longwei...your special." He smiled at the younger dragon.

Longwei smiled weakly at Regning...he was suddenly unsure about the second deal but one look to him and he was as sure as he could ever be. "Of corse, I won't let you down..I expect you to be at the party...at least to witness my part of the deal." He smiled before he flapped his wings and headed for the castle. As he flew, he heard Regning call:

"Remember, this will be a day that goes down in history Golden Scales!"

(alright we good to go @Mystic ! Longwei has entered the hallway once more)

She nodded understandably, ``It's ok..`` She said soothingly and saw Longwei. When he mentioned he needed to talk to Dimyr she gave a low growl, Just because you went through the fight doesn't mean you have to interrupt my only time to just hang out with Dimyr alone! She thought bitterly and flicked her tail, ``You know what? You can talk to you right now!`` She gave a quiet hissed and walked out of the room and saw her mother, ``Mother! I needed to talk to you.`` She gasped.

@Silvershadow