Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2018, 08:06 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I can't because I'm...uh..I'M SICK!" He loudly yelped, "I'm sick so I can't train you because I'm sick!" Nimblewhisker said knowing it was a dumb and untrue excuse but, at the same time, he really didn't want to take full reasonability for his sister's disappointment.
Leapkit pouted. "I don't want to wait to be an apprentice! I can already fight!" She rolled over again and sighed. "I'm almost six moons old. Why can't I just start now?"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:26 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxpaw nodded towards Mothpaw. Just like her, he could smell the delicious scent of a shrew, maybe even a rabbit, or perhaps a wandering squirrel. The spotted tom embraced the diverse scents of the moors, making him relaxed. Lynxpaw usually prowled around these lands like he owned them, like it was his empire. It was easy to hunt - most of the time. When he wasn’t distracted. Whenever Hunterfang brought him out to practice his hunting, and the next pretty face would be up ahead, Lynxpaw liked to watch she cats hunt. He loved to admire them from afar and sometimes he enjoyed impressing them with his own techniques. “So, before we start you off hunting, I want to see you do a normal hunting crouch.” He tells her. “Like this.” Lynxpaw swiftly dropped into a crouch, hind legs spread apart, bent. Front legs together, tail low, stomach slightly touching the grass. “You always want to appear discreet. So, try to camouflage with your surroundings.” He mentioned. The grass wasn’t extremely long, but it was long enough that the blades tickled Lynxpaw’s nose. When he got back up, he shook the debris from his fur. “Sometimes the grass can be a bit annoy - “ Lynxpaw paused, suddenly stopping to sneeze. “Sorry about that. Grass makes me sneeze.” Lynxpaw chuckled, almost awkwardly as he prepared himself for a smooth recovery. Once he settled down himself, Lynxpaw gave a bright smile towards his best friend. “Now show your ol’ pal, Lynx what you’re capable of.” Lynxpaw say comfortably on the ground, eyeing Mothpaw with an intense stare as his tail slowly slithered in the grass behind him.

Mothpaw grinned, her calico pelt not even twitching as the grass brushed it. She didn't speak, even though Lynxpaw did she wasn't a naturally a cat that talked as much as her best friend. Mothpaw wasn't exactly sure how she was supposed to do the hunting crouch but she had seen apprentices practicing it, and she had play fought in the nursery, she had done something similar back then. Mothpaw crouched down trying her best to not brush the grass and make a noise but she did make a light rustling sound as she crouched. Her stomach was slightly above the ground, enough so that she could walk. She stuck her tail out straight behind her, and she focused her eyes through the grasses, and parted her jaws again, closing them a few seconds after. "Like this?" She asked hesitantly, afraid she was doing it wrong with her best friend watching, even though she knew it didn't really matter to him. He was helping her. The little calico she-cat shook her head as much she could without messing up her posture to clear her head of the thoughts. She didn't need to be worried about messing up. That was how you learned, her mother and father had told her many times. Well, mostly her father he was the warrior of the two anyway. She had always wondered why her mother wasn't a warrior and why she didn't have a warrior name, but she had never asked. It made sense her mother didn't give her warrior advice because she was a permanent queen, but Mothpaw wondered why. That was one of the reasons Mothpaw had been scared of not learning. She might have to go into the nursery and stay there the whole rest of her life when she was warrior-aged. Quickly the molly snapped out her thoughts as she smelled a shrew, and this time it was much closer.
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I agree, and it's fine I love it it makes her feel more like a real character.)

Buttercupbreeze was honesty shocked by Shadepaw's next question. Before she could say anything though her apprentice bit her tongue and apologized. She let out a purr. "Of course we can!" She told her apprentice. Flicking her tail she leader apprentice out of camp. Maybe her bluntness was rubbing off on Shadepaw it sure sounded like it. But this didn't make Buttercup up set no, she found it funny. Plan on be Leader? Well I plan on living. She told her self a purr still caught in her thought. It was so amusing to her.

(Sorry its short and late! My allergies are acting up.)
Ploverpelt sat in the very back of the crowd listening to the ceremonies. New apprentices, good. New warriors, even better. New deputy... wait. The she-cat sat perfectly still, ears pricked. Buttercupbreeze, the new deputy? My sister? My sister is deputy! She twitched impatiently until the ceremonies were finished. She sprang to her paws and tried to fight her way through the crowd of cats to congragulate her sister. However, by the time she was only half-way to the other she-cat, Buttercupbreeze had taken off with her apprentice. Ploverpelt turned quickly and surged through the crowd much faster, barely managing to catch her sister before she left. "Buttercupbreeze!" She yowled joyfully. "Buttercupbreeze! You're the deputy of WindClan!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:36 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

[ i did not know if you take tansy it will make a miscarriage happen 0.0 ]

Stormglare sat back down, cuddling her to warm her up just in case she was cold. "Okay. Okay, Gorsebird you can take a nap. " He meowed. He didn't think he could sleep. He almost never slept it was normal, the tom could barely fall asleep with his haunting thoughts. "Sweet dreams, my love." He meowed to her, wishing her sweet dreams. Stormglare was happy she didn't seem like she was fretting over her death. He was clueless that tansy would cause a miscarriage, if he knew that he would have gotten in a fight with her. He didn't want her to die but... it felt wrong to do that. He thought it was just to help her breathing. Stormglare watch her, his eyes half-closed.
[I thought as much, because of the way Stormglare so nonchalantly reacted]

"You know," Gorsebird began with a light coo, "I'm happy you weren't at all upset about me wanting to take tansy to cause miscarriage. Most toms would flip if I told them that...but, not you~" Gorsebird mewed, her mind somewhat foggy with sleep, "I'm glad to know you care about my wellbeing more than some unborn kits you've never met." She then cuddled up close to the tom ready to let sleep take over.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 18th, 2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:43 AM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
[I thought as much, because of the way Stormglare so nonchalantly reacted]

"You know," Gorsebird began with a light coo, "I'm happy you weren't at all upset about me wanting to take tansy to cause miscarriage. Most toms would flip if I told them that...but, not you~" Gorsebird mewed, her mind somewhat foggy with sleep, "I'm glad to know you care about my wellbeing more than some unborn kits you've never met." She cuddled up close to the tom ready to let sleep take over.
Stormglare's face fell, he stared at her for a little longer. His throat suddenly filling up with bile. She wanted to cause a miscarriage? While the praise was nice, he didn't think he wanted it. No, she wouldn't. She was just, just tired. Right? Right? Stormglare tried so hard to believe it, lying to himself. He would talk about it with her maybe tommrow, try to see if he was right. He hope he was right. "O-of co-ourse." He finally said, his voice came out ragged and force. Sometimes he knew deep inside that lying to yourself isn't good. Stormglare lied to himself many times. Now, he did again.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:51 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Stormglare's face fell, he stared at her for a little longer. His throat suddenly filling up with bile. Did she want to cause a miscarriage? While the praise was nice, he didn't think he wanted it. No, she wouldn't. She was just, just tired. Right? Right? Stormglare tried so hard to believe it, lying to himself. He would talk about it with her maybe tommrow, try to see if he was right. He hope he was right. "O-of co-ourse." He finally said, his voice came out ragged and force. Sometimes he knew deep inside that lying to yourself isn't good. Stormglare lied to himself many times. Now, he did again.
Gorsebird purred, she hadn't heard his response but, she just assumed it was positive. She then subconsciously rolled over as her mind started to go into a deep sleep.

[Should we time skip to the next day to get their conversation or should we just stop here?]
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:54 AM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Gorsebird purred, she hadn't heard his response but, she just assumed it was positive. She then subconsciously rolled over as her mind started to go into a deep sleep.

[Should we time skip to the next day to get their conversation or should we just stop here?]

[ *shrug* either is fine ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:09 AM
so nasty

Quote:

[ *shrug* either is fine ]
[Well, I have nothing better to do today. ¯\(ツ)/¯ ]

Gorsebird blinked her eyes a few times adjusting to the light that had started to filter in through the den entrance. Had she been asleep that long? Usually, she would have been awakened at the crack of dawn by Tawnykit or Streamkit yelling 'Momma, Momma get up! I have something really cool to show you!' That really cool thing usually being the feather of a common crow or something. She then looked around the humble den hoping to see the familiar coat of Stormglare. She was starved and, she sure as StarClan wasn't going to go out and try to hunt in her condition!

Last edited by Tavvi; February 18th, 2018 at 12:02 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:55 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit pouted. "I don't want to wait to be an apprentice! I can already fight!" She rolled over again and sighed. "I'm almost six moons old. Why can't I just start now?"
"You're just going to have to what for your apprentice ceremony! We have these rules for a reasons Leapkit. Besides, you don't a have a mentor to train you anyway!" Nimblewhisker reasoned gently.
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:58 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@king kaleb!

Pawsteps sounded by the camp entrance, and shortly after came Jaypaw. The young apprentice trotted into camp with a juicy looking finch that was rather big dangling from his jaws. He'd felt guilty after his meeting with Kestrelpaw, so close to the ThunderClan border, that he had decided to hunt. It was a rather dull prey day, with the cold winds chasing every scurrying creature to the safety of their burrows. No hares or rabbits had been present on the moors, and he considered it lucky to have caught this small bird before it too had taken fly and disappeared to StarClan knows where. The guilt didn't weigh on him as heavily as he deposited his contribution to the Clan on top of the prey pile. I am a good cat, he thought to himself firmly, his expression giving away none of his thoughts. I am loyal to WindClan, and my friendship with Kestrelpaw won't distract me from that.

It had only been a short while after the battle between the two Clans - a battle in which Jaypaw had stayed out of - and tensions were starting to reside. Each Clan was healing their wounds, and with WindClan taking the loosing end of the stick, it seemed his new home was also healing their pride. He was too afraid to approach any of the warriors to ask what exactly had happened in the battle for fear of getting any dirty looks or snarky comments. His father had been too busy to disturb, but Jaypaw had been glad to see that he was alright - after all, he had been the reason the young tom had joined WindClan in the first place. Glancing around now, things seemed rather peaceful, and Jaypaw relaxed a little. Part of him was glad that his absence hadn't been noticed; though his composure was surefire, he hated to lie to his Clanmates about where he spent his time.
larkfall was trying. that was the only word for it right now. he was trying.

with the battle cuckoosnarl had seemed busy. larkfall was thankful for that. he padded into the clearing, large green eyes looking around nervously. was he here? was he going to yell at him for sneaking out with a friend? he controlled him. he really did. larkfall could speak, couldnt even glance at another cat with cuckoo said not to. there were countless scars on his body to prove that. he was doing it out of love, larkfall would reassure himself. he was doing it out of love, larkfall would say to himself as he was beaten another time. he was doing it out of love, larkfall cried to defend cuckoosnarl when friends to try to pull him away from him. but did he really love him? after all, he was even scared to see him when standing in the clearing. because he would get so close that his slimy breath would make his eyes water out of pure fear, his pelt would smell like another tom he was meeting. did he really love larkfall? who knew. but that didnt matter, because larkfall would love him endlessly.

anyway, as he stood in the clearing the same thoughts ran through his head. where was he? was he here? was he going to spot him? but he felt his anxiety wilt when he didnt spot cuckoosnarl any where in the clearing, lettin gout the breath he didnt know he was holding. while looking over the clearing he noticed a cat alone, probably apprentice by the looks of it, sitting alone. larkfall never liked to see cats alone! his nervous demenor shed itself as he basically bounced over to the so called jaypaw, a bright smile on his face that held back more emotions then you could count. he let out a small chirp in greeting,"Hi there! i saw you alone, and i just thought id keep you company. do you mind?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar's eyes narrowed playfully at Fireflare. "Mr. Star?" he laughed a little, reaching a paw out to shove the ginger feline playfully. "Does that make my lover Mrs. Flare?" he inquired jokingly. The leader then thought about the previous statement, his tail twitching a little in thought before he shrugged simply. "Surprise me. What's the worst that could happen with a surprise?" he asked, knowing there were a lot of answers to that when it was them two. Blazingstar got back up to his paws and did a small circle in place, clearly ready to go. He wanted to start this adventure as soon as he could!
"Only if that makes you my Mr. Flare." he purred playfully, taking a paw and playfully shoving him back. he tilted his head in thought of a surprise, going over the places he knew in his head. "Well, i would suggest going out of territory, but it seemed like almost half of the forest doesnt like us very much." fireflare snorted, a brief mention at riverclan and thunder clan. those prey stealers could think what ever they wanted, honestly. fireflare didnt care, and he was sure blazing didnt either,"but I know a spot in our territory. now come with me, Mr.Flare!" he chuckled, padding a bit faster towards the camp exit with a pep in his step, humming in excitement.
Closed Thread