Old February 15th, 2018, 10:58 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: [ private ] Showing Them Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke laughs softly “ you’re in luck Lucifer here is of the fire element as well. I can smell the ash in the air just in case you were wondering how I know anyway if you wanna anyone to take care of them how about Lucifer? He is a fire element and as I can tell from the air those pups don’t know how to control themselves right?” He asks playfully.
Hades nods as he changes back into a human “ I see... like myth I guess than again you’re not myth and more real than anything. How interesting “ he says almost happily

"Well, the one who has the fire element is named Ember. She.. she.. does need some help, I'm sure Saturn would be very grateful! Pluto... " Spiral's voice trailed off. Well, Pluto was a pup who had no special ability. The oldest but the weakest. "Erm, folllooww mee!" Spiral didn't tell them about Pluto. She started to head off in the direction of her sister, smelling Ember's fire. "You bet it." Sage said, she began to follow Spiral. The two girls seem rather close. While a beta and alpha should be at least somewhat close. Spiral open the door to the cabin. She was greeted with a red hair 5 year-old. "Hi Auntie!" They yipped.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:12 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"Well, the one who has the fire element is named Ember. She.. she.. does need some help, I'm sure Saturn would be very grateful! Pluto... " Spiral's voice trailed off. Well, Pluto was a pup who had no special ability. The oldest but the weakest. "Erm, folllooww mee!" Spiral didn't tell them about Pluto. She started to head off in the direction of her sister, smelling Ember's fire. "You bet it." Sage said, she began to follow Spiral. The two girls seem rather close. While a beta and alpha should be at least somewhat close. Spiral open the door to the cabin. She was greeted with a red hair 5 year-old. "Hi Auntie!" They yipped.
He nods with a soft smile “ great go on Lucifer!” He Says pushing Lucifer forward who growls a bit at Sasuke but soon gives in and begins to follow Spral “ ... “ soon they were greeted by a red head girl and he looks at the little one for a bit “ ... is this one.. it?” He asks calmly as Sano begins to walk in as well “ mind if I take care of the other one!? I do know some stuff and kids love my glass powers!” He asks happily
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:37 PM

Quote:
He nods with a soft smile “ great go on Lucifer!” He Says pushing Lucifer forward who growls a bit at Sasuke but soon gives in and begins to follow Spral “ ... “ soon they were greeted by a red head girl and he looks at the little one for a bit “ ... is this one.. it?” He asks calmly as Sano begins to walk in as well “ mind if I take care of the other one!? I do know some stuff and kids love my glass powers!” He asks happily
Ember jump up and down, giggling at Lucifer. "Hi! Are you auntie's mate? You don't smell like her. I'm, Ember! hehehe!" She squeaked, smiling widely. Spiral nodded that it was the fire element pup. In the living room was a orange hair girl, she had a slurpee in one hand and a boy in the other. The boy had blue hair and his eyes were a dark grey color until he saw Sano and the others. They shifted to a bright green, he huddle closer to his mother. "Um, actually Imma ask Saturn on that one. Pluto's real fragile." Spiral said, a small sigh coming after her words when she saw her sister. She lifted her head, "Erm.. Spiral?" Saturn said, confused. Once again, Spiral explained the situation and if Sano could help out Pluto. ".... Hmm, okay. Just, one wrong move and your out." She said, the other three pups were playing with each other. All of the pups but Pluto were girls.

pronouns.cc
Old February 15th, 2018, 03:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Ember jump up and down, giggling at Lucifer. "Hi! Are you auntie's mate? You don't smell like her. I'm, Ember! hehehe!" She squeaked, smiling widely. Spiral nodded that it was the fire element pup. In the living room was a orange hair girl, she had a slurpee in one hand and a boy in the other. The boy had blue hair and his eyes were a dark grey color until he saw Sano and the others. They shifted to a bright green, he huddle closer to his mother. "Um, actually Imma ask Saturn on that one. Pluto's real fragile." Spiral said, a small sigh coming after her words when she saw her sister. She lifted her head, "Erm.. Spiral?" Saturn said, confused. Once again, Spiral explained the situation and if Sano could help out Pluto. ".... Hmm, okay. Just, one wrong move and your out." She said, the other three pups were playing with each other. All of the pups but Pluto were girls.
Lucifer laughs softly “ yes-“ was hit by Diablo “ no I’m not your aunts boyfriend. But I am -“ his eyes glowed as flames burned in his hand. “A fire element like you “ he says playfully as the flame begins to form and change shape into a Phoenix than a fox. “ my mentor taught me how to use the flames so now I can teach y’all!”
Sano smiles “ don’t worry I’m fragile as well!” He Says playfully as he begins to sit down in front of Pluto “ tell me child what do you love? Maybe birds?” He asks as he holds out his hand and small glass bird appears living and moving as if it was alive. “ or maybe a tiger?” He Says as the glass bird changes into a small glass tiger roaring a small roar. “ tell me child what do you love?”

Sasuke laughs softly as he looks at Saturn “ so your Saturn huh? Having trouble with the kids? I know the feeling I had three little brats.. but they were my little brats” he says playfully
Old February 15th, 2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Lucifer laughs softly “ yes-“ was hit by Diablo “ no I’m not your aunts boyfriend. But I am -“ his eyes glowed as flames burned in his hand. “A fire element like you “ he says playfully as the flame begins to form and change shape into a Phoenix than a fox. “ my mentor taught me how to use the flames so now I can teach y’all!”
Sano smiles “ don’t worry I’m fragile as well!” He Says playfully as he begins to sit down in front of Pluto “ tell me child what do you love? Maybe birds?” He asks as he holds out his hand and small glass bird appears living and moving as if it was alive. “ or maybe a tiger?” He Says as the glass bird changes into a small glass tiger roaring a small roar. “ tell me child what do you love?”

Sasuke laughs softly as he looks at Saturn “ so your Saturn huh? Having trouble with the kids? I know the feeling I had three little brats.. but they were my little brats” he says playfully
Ember eyes seem to widened with wonder, reaching her hand out to touch his feathers. "Ooooh! Your... like, my mentor. Haha, I have had 5 mentors so far! Hehehe, this will be fun." She said, smoke coming out of her mouth when she exhale this time. It was true that she had five mentors that either quit or was burned by flames. Since they never found another fire element. "I can't shift into a wolfie yet, but when I can. Immaa be soo awesome! Momma says I gotta wait until I reach the aggge. Hmph. So, what we gonna do?" She said, fumbling over her words a little. Ember plucked or tried to pluck out one of Lucifer's feathers.
Pluto's eyes widened, he step back a little in fear of the tiger. "Uh. I lik-ke.. I love p-pie and mu-um." He finally said, when he talk you could see the missing tooth in front. He seem to like the glass, however. Pluto sat down, his eyes shifting to dark grey again. "And my sissies."
Saturn chuckled, nodding. She ran her fingers through her orange hair. "Yeah, however I have five. Not to mention my mate, Alex is off on a mission. AND SPIRAL KEEPS LEAVING!" She said the last part extra loud for Spiral to hear. She sunk down a little. "S-sorry." Spiral mumbled to Saturn. Saturn huffed, "Though. I guess I love them. Even if some of them can be overly hyper. "
@Broken Madness

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 16th, 2018 at 07:13 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:24 PM

[ erm, small bump @Broken Madness ? sorry ]

pronouns.cc
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:45 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Ember eyes seem to widened with wonder, reaching her hand out to touch his feathers. "Ooooh! Your... like, my mentor. Haha, I have had 5 mentors so far! Hehehe, this will be fun." She said, smoke coming out of her mouth when she exhale this time. It was true that she had five mentors that either quit or was burned by flames. Since they never found another fire element. "I can't shift into a wolfie yet, but when I can. Immaa be soo awesome! Momma says I gotta wait until I reach the aggge. Hmph. So, what we gonna do?" She said, fumbling over her words a little. Ember plucked or tried to pluck out one of Lucifer's feathers.
Pluto's eyes widened, he step back a little in fear of the tiger. "Uh. I lik-ke.. I love p-pie and mu-um." He finally said, when he talk you could see the missing tooth in front. He seem to like the glass, however. Pluto sat down, his eyes shifting to dark grey again. "And my sissies."
Saturn chuckled, nodding. She ran her fingers through her orange hair. "Yeah, however I have five. Not to mention my mate, Alex is off on a mission. AND SPIRAL KEEPS LEAVING!" She said the last part extra loud for Spiral to hear. She sunk down a little. "S-sorry." Spiral mumbled to Saturn. Saturn huffed, "Though. I guess I love them. Even if some of them can be overly hyper. "
@Broken Madness
Sasuke laughs softly “ that means that they’ll be lively when they grow up but it’s good to see them having fun right? ... I lost two of my mates to the insanity of my family one still lives however... my father is getting to him and he .. left me. “
The feathers just disappeared into flames as Lucifer stands up and smiles “ well your flame and I’m flame and guess what fire does... we’re burning down a forest!!” Diablo hits him in the head “ a fire element can control flames show them how to control your hellfire and all” Lucifer sighs “ fine step forward show me your flames!”
Sano smiles as the glass soon changes to a pie and with his finger he cuts the pie as if he held a knife “ so pie huh? Never had it but I hear it’s good so-“ his eyes glowed as he moves his hands together soon pulling them apart showing his sisters as mini glass people “ and your sisters did I get them right?”
Old February 27th, 2018, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Sasuke laughs softly “ that means that they’ll be lively when they grow up but it’s good to see them having fun right? ... I lost two of my mates to the insanity of my family one still lives however... my father is getting to him and he .. left me. “
The feathers just disappeared into flames as Lucifer stands up and smiles “ well your flame and I’m flame and guess what fire does... we’re burning down a forest!!” Diablo hits him in the head “ a fire element can control flames show them how to control your hellfire and all” Lucifer sighs “ fine step forward show me your flames!”
Sano smiles as the glass soon changes to a pie and with his finger he cuts the pie as if he held a knife “ so pie huh? Never had it but I hear it’s good so-“ his eyes glowed as he moves his hands together soon pulling them apart showing his sisters as mini glass people “ and your sisters did I get them right?”
"Fathers are pretty stupid and horrible. " Saturn said, Spiral nudged her. "Tau isn't that bad. He.. just stern. " Saturn gave her a look again. "No, no he isn't. " Spiral was tempted to cover her mouth, while she was lucky enough to not reply to Sasuke's love part. Most likely would lecture him on how it would happen later either way. "Sorry bout losing your loves, I know I wouldn't be able to cope without Alex. " Saturn's expression turned into a dreamy look while Spiral muttered a `ew`.
Ember blinked, thinking. She took a small step back, spelling a word with her flames. `Ember` with a heart on the end. "Aunty says you shouldn't burn a forest down. I wouldn't want mine burn down either! Forests are good. They don't hurt you. "
Pluto blinked, his eye color shifting to a pinkish color then back to grey. "Mhm! I think Apple would like this. She says she is a artist. Her drawings aren't really good." He said, the last part was quieter because one of his sisters were near. Mostly Apple. Yet, the girl heard anyway. "Awre not!" The girl squeaked, pouting at her brother. Pluto eyes shifted to a green color again. "S-sorry! It.. was.. a joke?" His voice had question in it. He just didn't want to get picked on by his sisters again.

pronouns.cc