Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:30 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:27 AM
Family Gathering
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2018, 03:04 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Did you know mute cats can still purr? But there purr is silent, they can't hiss, yowl, meow or growl but they can have a silent purr.)

Silentpaw lessened carefully to what Stormbreeze was saying. Merciful to a badger, I'm not rabbit brained She thought amused by her mentor. Stepping out of the snow pile she shock her paws in turn. Silently she lessened to his advice on using the move on larger warriors witch made since. WindClan cats are the fastest cats out of all the Clans and that made Silentpaw proud to be apart of WindClan. For it to be her birth place, where she planned to live her whole life. Stormbreeze was right, again, her jaw was no where near to being able to damage a warriors leg bone. But she might be able to die locate a hip if she amber for the tail bone area. Is it a race? She wondered as Stormbreeze told her they'd be running to camp. She glanced at Shadepaw, training with her mentor, she looked happy she must have learned a new move. This made Silentpaw happy seeing her best friend happy and excited. Turning her atencion back to her own mentor she saw him take off towards camp. Pushing hard with her hind legs she lunched herself into a run. Using her claws a tad bit as she ran helped her grip the frosted grass. Soon she caught up to Stormbreeze,
well about a tail length behind him but pretty close. Soon she'd be able to run side by side with him with no problem maybe even be faster then him. That excited Silentpaw but she kept running, enjoying the cool breeze though her pale gray and white fur.

Buttercupbreeze let out a small chuckle.
"What? Are you trying to make me laugh till I die?" She asked in a teasing manner. With that she shift to stand straight. "Yes, we can practice battle. Remember, claws sheathed, we are not trying to kill each other." She informed her apprentice. Unlike what some may thing. The molly added to herself. She took a few steps back then flicked her tail. "You may have the first move." Politely she told Shadepaw. Truly she was wondering what her apprentice would try first she was very excited to do this what did sdhe have in plan. Buttercup braced herself to jump out of the way of an attack maybe duck under her apprentice and spin to abode a blow to the back or side. She didn't know what her apprentice had planned she'd just have to wait and see.
Shadepaw looked calculatingly at her mentor. She quickly devised a plan. If I run up to her, and swat out her paws... no. She might trip me, or dodge. I’ll run up, then pretend to swat out her forepaws. She’ll either one, try to trip me or two, dodge. I’ll attack her hindpaws while she’s distracted at her forepaws, and swipe them out. When she tries to attack me again, I’ll run ahead of her and do the new back kick move. Shadepaw ran through the act in her mind, carefully tossed over the odds, then made her decision. It was very risky, and she hadn’t completely mastered the move yet. So, she changed her mind. Instead, she bellowed out a yell. “BUTTERCUPBREEZE!!!” She screamed wildly. She ran up to Buttercupbreeze, trying to appear scared and in battle mode for real. Now, hopefully, Buttercupbreeze would be startled and then the fight could commence. Her paws flung wildly on the ground, and grass tore up in her wake.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 17th, 2018, 03:32 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird thought briefly about what she wanted to berat- she meant discuss with her Harrierclaw next. Then she remembered about Larkpaw, his apprentice, "I just can not imagine why in StarClan name, Blazingstar would give you an apprentice! His own daughter no less! When you're hardly a warrior yourself! I mean it's completely unreason-" Gorsebird stop mid-sentence when a flash of pain went through her abdomen causing her to double over and let out a few pained whimpers.
Harrierclaw lay there beside his mother, tail wrapped around his side. He wasn't sure whether the momentary silence was something good or bad, but he relished it either way. When Larkpaw's name was brought up, his hazel eyes glanced up at her in his best attempt at and indifferent expression. When Blazingstar had assigned him to Larkpaw, he had beamed so wide he thought his muzzle might fall off. He was apprehensive at first, because Larkpaw seemed so independent already, but the confidence in her that seemed to bring out something better in himself.

When Gorsebird stopped mid-sentence, the warrior whipped his head up to see what was the matter. At the sight of her pained face, Harrierclaw scrambled to his paws.
"Mom?! What's wrong, where are you hurt?"
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@.:Blue Wishes:.

It’s going to be a little short so ;-; yeah

Bumblepaw was racing through the moor the wind gently combing through his fur as the freezing air breeched his nostrils sending chills down into his stomach. Oh how I’ve missed this... bumblepaw had been a part of the battle patrol that one day against thunderclan which resulted In a terrible leg wound that had thrown his training off for a few sunrises. Now he was able to resume his training, to continue his love of running. The tom was skipping past bushes hurtling forward at high speeds until a hill came into view, than he slowed slightly coming to a trot as he forced himself up the hill. Above him the sky blazed blue, one of those days that clouds eased to stay in the sky. That the land was so exposed to the chilled atmosphere that even if you had cried the tears would freeze on your face. The tom shivered as his long bushy fur was tossed backwards by another strong gust of wind. Just than he reached the crest of the hill as another gust of wind battled his front half just as the sun hugged around his body in a embracing warmth. The tom shut his eyes and tilted his head back just embracing the moment for its fullness.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 17th, 2018, 04:01 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Harrierclaw lay there beside his mother, tail wrapped around his side. He wasn't sure whether the momentary silence was something good or bad, but he relished it either way. When Larkpaw's name was brought up, his hazel eyes glanced up at her in his best attempt at and indifferent expression. When Blazingstar had assigned him to Larkpaw, he had beamed so wide he thought his muzzle might fall off. He was apprehensive at first, because Larkpaw seemed so independent already, but the confidence in her that seemed to bring out something better in himself.

When Gorsebird stopped mid-sentence, the warrior whipped his head up to see what was the matter. At the sight of her pained face, Harrierclaw scrambled to his paws.
"Mom?! What's wrong, where are you hurt?"
"I..I it's oww.." Gorsebird whimpered, as another spasm went through her body. She hoped it didn't have to with the kits. Gorsebird had hardly been expecting for half-moon and to suffer a miscarriage so early would seem like a horrible fluke. In an effort to ease the pain, she unsheathed her claws and plunged them into the frozen earth but, it was to no avail.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:21 PM

My Mood: In Love

She wasn't even able to reply? It must have really hurt. The tabby's tail bottlebrushed when his mother's body spasmed and contracted, and she cried out. He leaned forward to give her a quick sniff, but she didn't smell of sickness, just the sweet, musty scents from the nursery. When Gorsebird dug her claws into the half-frozen ground, Harrierclaw leaned back onto his hind feet, worry taking over him.
"I-I'm going to get Surgestorm, try to stay calm." He yelped, and dashed off towards the Medicine den.

[ooc: If you want to have Gorsebird treated I think you have to do the form thing? I'm not entirely sure how it works here.]

@Opal

Last edited by Midgefur; February 17th, 2018 at 04:21 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@.:Blue Wishes:.

It’s going to be a little short so ;-; yeah

Bumblepaw was racing through the moor the wind gently combing through his fur as the freezing air breeched his nostrils sending chills down into his stomach. Oh how I’ve missed this... bumblepaw had been a part of the battle patrol that one day against thunderclan which resulted In a terrible leg wound that had thrown his training off for a few sunrises. Now he was able to resume his training, to continue his love of running. The tom was skipping past bushes hurtling forward at high speeds until a hill came into view, than he slowed slightly coming to a trot as he forced himself up the hill. Above him the sky blazed blue, one of those days that clouds eased to stay in the sky. That the land was so exposed to the chilled atmosphere that even if you had cried the tears would freeze on your face. The tom shivered as his long bushy fur was tossed backwards by another strong gust of wind. Just than he reached the crest of the hill as another gust of wind battled his front half just as the sun hugged around his body in a embracing warmth. The tom shut his eyes and tilted his head back just embracing the moment for its fullness.

Pondpaw had managed to slip out of camp. Sure, he was allowed to leave the camp occasionally, but not without his mentor, and he hadn’t seen them in what felt like moons. He trained himself, and tagged on hunting patrols occasionally. It was the best he could do, even if he never felt what it was like to become a warrior. He didn’t really fit in with the other apprentinces anyways, well, he did, appearance wise at the very least, but his name just didn’t seem fitting for Windclan. Pondpaw. Pond. Paw. Pond. That sounded like a Riverclan name! Padding through the grass, he saw someone else standing across the space. Pondpaw recognized him, but a name wasn’t coming to his mind, padding over, not sure whether to open his mouth or not. That could be his downfall! Or he could make a friend, that wouldn’t hurt either. He was pretty attractive anyways...wait. He quickly shook his head, knowing that wasn’t something he should be thinking about right now, deciding to speak, a “Hello?” coming out of his jaws.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:48 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"I want to stay just a little bit longer." She said, cuddling up to the tom, "All those wicked other queens kits do is shriek which hurts my ears and stresses me out! And the last thing I need right is stress. I would die if something would happen to our precious perfect kittens!" She sniffled, knowing how guilty she would feel if she let Stormglare and herself down by miscarrying or giving birth to a stillborn.

"Okay, we can. " Stormglare meowed, his gaze softening. Those queens need to learn to keep their kits quiet. He disliked seeing his mate so stressed out. He was no Medince cat to know what it would do to the kits. He didn't want to risk having a defective kit. He never thought of a miscarriage or a stillborn but now, he hope they never would have one. Stormglare wouldn't be able to bare losing something he loved. However he knew he wouldn't live if Gorsebird died through birth, when she was giving birth he didn't sleep one bit. He couldn't. His mate could die any second! Yet Starclan didn't allow it. "Don't worry, our kits will turn out perfect. Better than perfect."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:51 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
She wasn't even able to reply? It must have really hurt. The tabby's tail bottlebrushed when his mother's body spasmed and contracted, and she cried out. He leaned forward to give her a quick sniff, but she didn't smell of sickness, just the sweet, musty scents from the nursery. When Gorsebird dug her claws into the half-frozen ground, Harrierclaw leaned back onto his hind feet, worry taking over him.
"I-I'm going to get Surgestorm, try to stay calm." He yelped, and dashed off towards the Medicine den.

[ooc: If you want to have Gorsebird treated I think you have to do the form thing? I'm not entirely sure how it works here.]

@Opal
[ooc: Yes you indeed do, I just submitted one so it could be a while before she get properly treated]

Gorsebird tried to calm herself by the promise that help was on the way. But she couldn't. She was going to die, wasn't she? She was going to die on the frozen ground with no warning what so ever. How unfair.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:59 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"Okay, we can. " Stormglare meowed, his gaze softening. Those queens need to learn to keep their kits quiet. He disliked seeing his mate so stressed out. He was no Medince cat to know what it would do to the kits. He didn't want to risk having a defective kit. He never thought of a miscarriage or a stillborn but now, he hoped they would never have one. Stormglare wouldn't be able to bare losing something he loved. However, he knew he wouldn't live if Gorsebird died through birth when she was giving birth he didn't sleep one bit. He couldn't. His mate could die any second! Yet Starclan didn't allow it. "Don't worry, our kits will turn out perfect. Better than perfect."
"You don't know that! Anything could happen! The kits could die and oh StarClan Stormglare I could die and leave some wackjob to nurse our kitties!" Gorsebird stressed suddenly feeling not to keen on more kittens so soon, "Will you be there?" She then mewed quietly looking at him with a fearful expression.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 05:00 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 05:20 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"You don't know that! Anything could happen! The kits could die and oh StarClan Stormglare I could die and leave some wackjob to nurse our kitties!" Gorsebird stressed suddenly feeling not to keen on more kittens so soon, "Will you be there?" She then mewed quietly looking at him with a fearful expression.

"Gorsebird, don't say that. You will NOT die." He strained the word `not`. He just couldn't. "Of course I will. I'll be there for everything. " Stormglare promised, licking her once more on the nose to calm her down. "Starclan wouldn't do that to us, don't you fret my love. " He reassured her. Always disliking to see her like this. Kits were a new life, stressful on their own but they are wonderful. When Tawnykit and Streamkit became apprentices and these kits did, if they did have kits became apprentices everything will seem worth it. Stormglare couldn't wait to see his kits grow, have their own family, but yet he didn't want to let them go.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread