Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:18 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by finley.exe
Today 11:16 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM

Old February 10th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Market Square [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
"Well nice to meet you Cannoli! Are you a loner, kittypet?" She questioned the Siamese with curiosity with her tail swishing while all the humans walk around Darkleafs ears twitched a bit
"Er... kittypet," Cannoli answered nervously. The way Darkleaf's tail swished looked a bit menacing to her and she wondered what she had dome to annoy the cat she was talking to. "And.. uh.. what are you?"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 10th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

"Er... kittypet," Cannoli answered nervously. The way Darkleaf's tail swished looked a bit menacing to her and she wondered what she had dome to annoy the cat she was talking to. "And.. uh.. what are you?"
"Oh I'm a loner!" She meowed happily as if being a loner was great DarkLeaf's tail stopped swishing her golden eyes seemed to almost stare right through cats "Why so nervous? Is it because of my tail swishing if it is it's just because it's a habit" She said
@Casual Scribbles

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 10th, 2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:53 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
"Oh I'm a loner!" She meowed happily as if being a loner was great DarkLeaf's tail stopped swishing her golden eyes seemed to almost stare right through cats "Why so nervous? Is it because of my tail swishing if it is it's just because it's a habit" She said
@Casual Scribbles
Cannoli laughed a little. "Oh, well that's good to hear!" The siamese sat and licked a paw, drawing it over her ears so asked the loner, "Would you happen to know where I might find some food? Kittypet food is so bland."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old February 11th, 2018, 09:27 AM
Idk

Quote:

Cannoli laughed a little. "Oh, well that's good to hear!" The siamese sat and licked a paw, drawing it over her ears so asked the loner, "Would you happen to know where I might find some food? Kittypet food is so bland."
"Oh yeah of course I do! Stay right here and I'll go get some stuff." She said wandering off a couple of minutes later she came back fish, and a small bird. "You can also just walk around there's food pretty much anywhere" DarkLeaf told her.
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:43 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
"Oh yeah of course I do! Stay right here and I'll go get some stuff." She said wandering off a couple of minutes later she came back fish, and a small bird. "You can also just walk around there's food pretty much anywhere" DarkLeaf told her.
Cannoli smiled happily. At least someone knew where she could eat something. Cannoli glanced nervously at the tom and the she-cat who still hadn't responded to her approach. When Darkleaf returned, she kept her smile, but her satisfaction faltered. She had been hoping for twoleg food rather than fresh-kill. However the only sign of her discontent was a miniscule flick of her tail. Darkleaf had been very generous to bring her food and it would be rude to be ungrateful. "Thank you very much, Darkleaf." She leaned down and took a small bite of the bird, scrunching her nose up at the feathers that filled her mouth. She used her paw to pull the fluffy strands out of her mouth and was shocked to actually taste the prey. It was so much more flavorful than her kittypet food! "Oh wow!" She breathed. "This tastes so mich better than what I usually eat! My kittypet food is so bland compared to this!"

Old February 11th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Idk

Quote:

Cannoli smiled happily. At least someone knew where she could eat something. Cannoli glanced nervously at the tom and the she-cat who still hadn't responded to her approach. When Darkleaf returned, she kept her smile, but her satisfaction faltered. She had been hoping for twoleg food rather than fresh-kill. However the only sign of her discontent was a miniscule flick of her tail. Darkleaf had been very generous to bring her food and it would be rude to be ungrateful. "Thank you very much, Darkleaf." She leaned down and took a small bite of the bird, scrunching her nose up at the feathers that filled her mouth. She used her paw to pull the fluffy strands out of her mouth and was shocked to actually taste the prey. It was so much more flavorful than her kittypet food! "Oh wow!" She breathed. "This tastes so mich better than what I usually eat! My kittypet food is so bland compared to this!"
"Well that's great!" She said happy that Cannoli liked the fresh kill DarkLeaf sat down distracted for a moment "So what's it like being a kittypet?" She questioned "I always heard that kittypet get pampered a lot by their owners."
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
"Well that's great!" She said happy that Cannoli liked the fresh kill DarkLeaf sat down distracted for a moment "So what's it like being a kittypet?" She questioned "I always heard that kittypet get pampered a lot by their owners."
"Er, well, I know some kittypets that are pampered by their owners, but I'm not one of them." Cannoli meowed, thinking of the cats who had cat-condos that took up an entire room. It was a dumb waste of space, in her opinion. "My housefolk love me a lot, though. The older ones let the human kits tie a bandana around my neck. They were careful not to make it too tight though, don't worry. It's really nice," she purred, bringing a paw up to touch the blue bandana around her neck. "I don't have to hunt to get food, although now that I taste this I wish I knew how, and my housefolk gave me a collar so that I can explore outside."

Old February 11th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Idk

Quote:

"Er, well, I know some kittypets that are pampered by their owners, but I'm not one of them." Cannoli meowed, thinking of the cats who had cat-condos that took up an entire room. It was a dumb waste of space, in her opinion. "My housefolk love me a lot, though. The older ones let the human kits tie a bandana around my neck. They were careful not to make it too tight though, don't worry. It's really nice," she purred, bringing a paw up to touch the blue bandana around her neck. "I don't have to hunt to get food, although now that I taste this I wish I knew how, and my housefolk gave me a collar so that I can explore outside."
"Oh I can teach you to hunt, it's pretty easy small animals like birds, mice, and squirrels. Although I don't know if it's easy to hunt rabbits I've never hunted one" she meowed "follow me and I'll take you to a small Forest where lots of animals are and I'll teach you" DarkLeaf wandered off waiting for the Siamese to follow her.
@Casual Scribbles

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 11th, 2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
"Oh I can teach you to hunt, it's pretty easy small animals like birds, mice, and squirrels. Although I don't know if it's easy to hunt rabbits I've never hunted one" she meowed "follow me and I'll take you to a small Forest where lots of animals are and I'll teach you" DarkLeaf wandered off waiting for the Siamese to follow her.
@Casual Scribbles
Cannoli glanced nervously over at the other tom and she-cat who hadn't responded to either herself nor Darkleaf. They wouldn't miss her. She glanced at the human fence she had jumped off of. Her housefolk would miss her. She dicided to make sure to be home by sun-down. "Okay," she mewed tentatively. "But I have to be home by dark or my housefolk will get worried."

Old February 11th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Idk

Quote:

Cannoli glanced nervously over at the other tom and she-cat who hadn't responded to either herself nor Darkleaf. They wouldn't miss her. She glanced at the human fence she had jumped off of. Her housefolk would miss her. She dicided to make sure to be home by sun-down. "Okay," she mewed tentatively. "But I have to be home by dark or my housefolk will get worried."
"Ok!" DarkLeaf meowed "now come on!" She lead the cat out of civilization and into a Forest "see that squirrel on that branch? I'm gonna tell you what to do and see if you can do it. First quietly climb the tree and slowly get closer to the squirrel, when you get close enough you can pounce on it and bite into it" explaining to Cannoli and sat down planning to watch.