Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2018, 02:17 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

She tilted her head to the side, wondering how she should answer the question. "Well-" She started abruptly then stopped herself. She frowned, her tail curling around her paws. If she had to guess, Goldenstar was probably thinking how weird this was, since she would often hear kits eagerly wanting to become apprentices, and some queens even wanting their kits out of their way. I would never want that... She thought, her frown etching deeper before she fixed it back in a neutral stance. "Not excatly..." The british shorthair tried lamely. "They want to stay in the nursery."
Goldenstar waited for her answer in silence, unsure of what would be coming. It probably wasn’t as bad as his mind was telling him it was, but you never knew. He saw a frown cross the queen’s face, and wondered what was wrong, before she opened her mouth, and he listened. “Do you know why?” he asked, trying not to be too pressing. “They could become apprentinces and stay in the nursery maybe?” he suggested, trying to figure out a solution to this.
Old February 10th, 2018, 02:57 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar waited for her answer in silence, unsure of what would be coming. It probably wasn’t as bad as his mind was telling him it was, but you never knew. He saw a frown cross the queen’s face, and wondered what was wrong, before she opened her mouth, and he listened. “Do you know why?” he asked, trying not to be too pressing. “They could become apprentinces and stay in the nursery maybe?” he suggested, trying to figure out a solution to this.
Frostedbelly considered his suggestion, then the question of: How will I explain this? Crossed the feline's mind. She had to think of a really good excuse at least, or lob the whole truth at him. And the second option didn't exactly seem like the best thing to try and explain. She blinked slowly, her eyes remaining closed for about a second or two. She doubted this question would actually work without getting an odd look. "They've actually never told me why." She said, uncurling her tail from her paws. "Although whenever I talk about them becoming apprentices, they kind of get all timid and nervous."
Old February 10th, 2018, 03:08 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Frostedbelly considered his suggestion, then the question of: How will I explain this? Crossed the feline's mind. She had to think of a really good excuse at least, or lob the whole truth at him. And the second option didn't exactly seem like the best thing to try and explain. She blinked slowly, her eyes remaining closed for about a second or two. She doubted this question would actually work without getting an odd look. "They've actually never told me why." She said, uncurling her tail from her paws. "Although whenever I talk about them becoming apprentices, they kind of get all timid and nervous."
Goldenstar nodded, understanding why the kits would want to stay in the nursery. It didn’t make a whole bunch of sense to him, but maybe it was a little more common then he was taking it to be. “Have you tried calming them down about it?” he asked, “Told them about exciting things you did as an apprentice?” he suggested. “Them being scared makes perfect sense, but as a parent, you should probably try to calm them down,” He said. He wasn’t exactly a parent himself, but he knew that was what he would do if he had kits at any point. He wasn’t trying to accuse anyone, that was the last thing on his mind actually, waiting for the queen’s response.
Old February 10th, 2018, 03:39 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post

his nose scrunched slightly, though he could see her point. "i spend most of my time out of the nursery. when it's not too cold, i'll even sleep out here. it's far too crowded in there." songkit sighed and looked towards the sky, following her gaze. "though i guess i can't do that now, due to how cold it is." his tabby fur bristled, fighting the cold that threatened to claw at his flesh. he thought over her question for a while, staying silent and examining his possible choice of wording. songkit preferred to speak with maturity rather than childishness, so he often times tended to think before he spoke. "i, too, am a moon away. but it is slowly coming closer to half a moon rather than a full one." he huffed, watching his breath billow around his snout. "i'm not sure if i want to really be under the pressure of being a warrior, though. always fighting, always under the tension of war. will there ever be peace?"
Hiraethkit blinked at the other kit, thinking over his words carefully. She wanted to respond to him similarly to his careful, somber way; although she was quite a bit more mature and quiet than the other kits, Songkit's mannerisms were strangely alien in comparison. He acted more like an adult, an older brother dedicated to being a good example to the younger kits. That was something strange about ShadowClan- each cat seemed to take things much more seriously than the other clans, including the kits. She looked over at him, shuffling her paws to warm them up a little before answering his query. "I don't want to be a warrior either." She mused, flicking her ears up. "Not because of the fighting- it's honorable to defend one's clan, after all- but because of the heavy influence of Peachfuzz's family and the way that female warriors are looked down upon. The pressure to find a mate and become a mother to a new generation of cats to lead ShadowClan. I want to be a Medicine Cat- I wouldn't need to worry about any of that." She tilted her head, considering Songkit's question of peace. Her eyes focused on the other kit before answering. "Peace is relative." She said simply, flicking her tail. Hiraethkit didn't have much to say on the subject, only being a kit without much exposure to war and arguments.

[I can see these two sharing a very close brotherly/sisterly bond in the future.]

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old February 10th, 2018, 03:58 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Halfgaze stuck her nose into the herb-scented den and called, “Daydream!” The deputy didn’t know Shadowclan’s medicine cat terribly well, but she knew that they were very good at their job. Halfgaze had neglected to visit the medicine den after the recent battle due to her busy life. However, her shoulder had been giving her a lot more pain lately. It seemed to be worse than when she’d first been wounded and Halfgaze now wished that she had visited Daydream before it had gotten that bad. The tortoiseshell padded into the den and looked around for the medicine cat, almost hoping they weren’t there. She had a bit of a sheepish look on her face that she tried to mask with her usual stoic look. Honestly, she was a bit embarrassed and knew that Daydream was likely to think her mousebrained for waiting so long to get the wound looked at. Not seeing Daydream right away, Halfgaze sat down to wait patiently.
@king kaleb!
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart snorted and rolled her eyes it was sarcasm! Is she so mousbrained? No matter . she looked at what Nightshadow was doing her neck fur started to bristle yet again " haven't you heard of personal space ? " she meowed she sighed and scratched her with a purr and sat back down she was so wanting to just yell at nightshadow . Wanting to just claw her. But she knew it wasn't a kind thing to do so she tried to let it roll off her back and let out another sigh but it didn't work her anger got the best of her oh that's it!
That's so it ! I can't take this any more .
she growled and what others would say let loose she stood up quickly to her paws and was in Nightshadow face " can you quit it? Ive been trying to be calm and nice but if you want me to claw you I will if you don't stop what your doing right now and that was sarcasm when I said go sleep in the nursery " she meowed her eyes narrowed tail lashing ears flattened . Her bones burned with anger .
Nightshadow burst out laughing and she pounded the ground with her paw, "I know it was sarcasm, mousebrain! But that doesn't mean I don't want a nap, right?" She sighed and continued gaily, "does kitty want to claw my eyes out? Go ahead and get yourself killed just because I made you annoyed. You know, it is quite like a kit to get annoyed so easily by a fellow warrior. You really should keep your temper in check." She giggled again and wiped away fake tears of laughter. "Ah, Halfheart dear. You crack me up, always and forever," she continued. She shook herself off again and looked at the other cat, who was obviously not happy with Nightshadow. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" she cackled. She stretched her tail out and let it slide over and land right in front of Halfheart. She looked up at the cat, "Halfheart. What an odd name. Did they name you that because you only have half a heart? Meaning half the love as other people? How accurate."
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow burst out laughing and she pounded the ground with her paw, "I know it was sarcasm, mousebrain! But that doesn't mean I don't want a nap, right?" She sighed and continued gaily, "does kitty want to claw my eyes out? Go ahead and get yourself killed just because I made you annoyed. You know, it is quite like a kit to get annoyed so easily by a fellow warrior. You really should keep your temper in check." She giggled again and wiped away fake tears of laughter. "Ah, Halfheart dear. You crack me up, always and forever," she continued. She shook herself off again and looked at the other cat, who was obviously not happy with Nightshadow. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" she cackled. She stretched her tail out and let it slide over and land right in front of Halfheart. She looked up at the cat, "Halfheart. What an odd name. Did they name you that because you only have half a heart? Meaning half the love as other people? How accurate."
Halfhearts ears flattened and she looked down no wonder why she kept to herself and Nightshadow surprised her by being accurate with her name. The she cat felt like crying but mostly was just so ..angry right now . it feels like I have half of one... Starclan why are you being so ...cruel to me right now!?have I done something bad?am....am I bad? she snorted and shook her head slightly now glaring at Nightshadow her tail lashing but she held her head a bit higher " go ahead sweatheart laugh it up . And no I won't since it won't be the kind thing to do . Why do you care about why I am named this? Hmm? Do you get some sort of pleasure out of this? " she meowed her ears perked back up

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 10th, 2018 at 05:13 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfhearts ears flattened and she looked down no wonder why she kept to herself and Nightshadow surprised her by being accurate with her name. The she cat felt like crying but mostly was just so ..angry right now . it feels like I have half of one... Starclan why are you being so ...cruel to me right now!?have I done something bad?am....am I bad? she snorted and shook her head slightly now glaring at Nightshadow her tail lashing but she held her head a bit higher " go ahead sweatheart laugh it up . And no I won't since it won't be the kind thing to do . Why do you care about why I am named this? Hmm? Do you get some sort of pleasure out of this? " she meowed her ears perked back up
"Maybe I do," Nightshadow said, adding plenty of sass into her tone. She smirked as she saw the other cat's anger. She couldn't quite pin down why she loved making others angry, but she assumed it was because it made her feel somewhat powerful. That she could control people's emotions, that she could manipulate people. "What's it to you?" Nightshadow mimicked, remembering her own frustration when this was said. She made sure to raise her tone into a high-pitched, mocking tone. Suddenly, she wondered exactly how angry she could make Halfheart. She decided to stay away from sensitive topics, so she would make the other cat angry and not sad. Nightshadow gnashed her teeth, making sure the clicking sound of it reached Halfheart's ears. When she had finished making annoying noises, she shook off her fur violently, letting it puff up and send hairs flying around her and Halfheart.
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:40 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze stuck her nose into the herb-scented den and called, “Daydream!” The deputy didn’t know Shadowclan’s medicine cat terribly well, but she knew that they were very good at their job. Halfgaze had neglected to visit the medicine den after the recent battle due to her busy life. However, her shoulder had been giving her a lot more pain lately. It seemed to be worse than when she’d first been wounded and Halfgaze now wished that she had visited Daydream before it had gotten that bad. The tortoiseshell padded into the den and looked around for the medicine cat, almost hoping they weren’t there. She had a bit of a sheepish look on her face that she tried to mask with her usual stoic look. Honestly, she was a bit embarrassed and knew that Daydream was likely to think her mousebrained for waiting so long to get the wound looked at. Not seeing Daydream right away, Halfgaze sat down to wait patiently.
@king kaleb!
Daydream peeked around the corner of the den where they were sorting herbs, amber orbs scanning the deputy immediatly for any injury. they had picked up the habit a long time ago, mind processing quickly what needed to be done. they stared at her for a minute through slitted eyes before greeting her back,"Hello, Im guessing youre finally here for your injuries? Im not that blind to be seeing you try walking around with that shoulder of yours." they commented, padding a bit closer to the molly and taking a sniff. hm. no infection it seems like. "you heroic cats thinking duties matter more than your health, ive heard it all," they sighed. they had never spoken to the deputy before despite remembering the day she had gotten appointed. daydream had attempted to get close to goldenstar, but the tom seemed to either cower or get anxious at every little word daydream said, so they stopped trying to socialize with the other highranks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She blinked,” I didn’t forget that, but I know the tricks my father can play, such as creeping in at the moonhigh, when your sound asleep and throwing a deathblow before you have enough time to react.” She whispered.
"Why dont we talk to Goldenstar about this, Im sure that he can do something about this." Daydream didnt take threats lightly, even if they knew they could take on any cat they please.
[Blue(goldenstars rper) said theyd like for soaringkit to talk to golden]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Nightsky had just barely managed to haul himself to camp, not to mention the medicine den, because of that fox. He had been hunting and found the scent of fox. Nightsky decided to follow it, thinking, oh, it's just a fox.. I-I can probably handle it... Then I can show my brothers that I'm not weak and I can start talking to others! I'm not that shy...! Am I..?, he had declared determinedly to himself before shaking away the small bit of doubt in his mind. And now he was dragging himself into the medicine cat's den because of that fox!

"D-Daydr-re-eam...!" he called weakly. He knew he had scratches galore and they had hurt from the beginning, when he was just getting away from the fox. But now that he had dragged himself through dirt, leaves, twigs, sometimes stumbling onto the forest floor and getting his scratches, oozing with blood, dirty, they hurt far worse.
daydream had been relaxing in their den at that point. they were getting a lot of their healing done, actually lately, and patients seemed to die down a bit. good. as much as they loved..well,,appreciated their job, they did like their breaks once in awhile.hearing the cat barge in their den, all bloody and wounded, the relaxed enby was up and out from their nest in a moment and at the cats side, amber orbs looking over the wounds. they reeked of fox. at they done this to them? "Nightsky, I need to to stay calm and stay awake, okay? Im going to treat you, i need you to tell me where it hurts. can you do that for me?"
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:44 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded, he didn’t exactly want to hear this, but he knew it was true. Shadowclan wasn’t as good as he wanted to imagine it was. That was just how real life was. Being a new leader wasn’t an excuse at all really, but he decided not to say anything to Daydream. He nodded every so often as Daydream spoke, taking everything in. They had a point, the three of them were a team. Goldenstar had trouble figuring out what he brought to the three at first, other than being a leader, but he had eventually settled on a purpose. He couldn’t figure out what to say, or how to word what he wanted to say by the time Daydream had finished speaking, so he simply nodded. “Could you maybe be able to find out if...” he paused for a moment, trying to remember the kit’s name, “Could you maybe find out if Soaringkit would be okay speaking to me about her parents?” he asked. Now that he was aware of the situation involving the kit, he wanted to do everything in his power to help her, knowing that no kit deserved to be treated the way she was.
"I'll talk to her and bring her to you myself when I can." they spoke. they felt some what bad,even if they wouldnt say it out loud. they felt that every time they tried to talk to the leader, he either ended up cowering at their harsh words or was to anxious to really keep a conversation going. everyone was different, daydream supposed, even if they wished they could get through to him. sure, they were blunt, stubborn, and wouldnt hesitate to even scold their own leader, but they were a good listener, and with the cats that they did trust they were much, much more understanding and softer towards. hed open up when he was ready, daydream guessed. "I appreciate you helping." they mewed. they stood there for a few more moments before turning to leave, tipping their head incase goldenstar had anything else to say before they left.
Closed Thread