Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:32 PM
help, i kinda forgot how...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:27 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 04:21 PM

Old February 2nd, 2018, 04:11 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Starcrossed love [ Private ]

@Lonestar23

Her doubts had grown to the size of fears now, they where blocking her path casting and unholy dark shadow over her mind. A corrosive substance that would never cease to eat what it could get it’s grimy paws on. However much she wanted to dismiss it the thoughts seemed all jumbled in the back of her mind leaning on each other just waiting to fall and bring everything crashing down with it. That’s what her life seemed to be right now, a dangerous balancing act with only three feet to stand on. Her stomach churned as she brushed by some riverclan fern for the second time in these past few moons. The scent seemed to get stuck on the roof of her mouth and block out her better judgement and the chuckle of the river nearby mocked and scorned her decision to follow him. It was this sense of mockery and paranoia that followed her wherever she went with its claws out, ready to strike st any unsuspecting moment at any loose end. She would give the whole situation the benefit of the doubt, most things between them had slipped away, faded into memory and everything ended up ok. Or at least up until this point where each step brought her further away from her own territory and rules. Here she was untouchable for a brief moment, a small crack she had fallen into that prevented her from prosecution. For now ShadowClanner. her mind taunted. The lift voice sitting on her shoulder wrapped its cold embrace over her brain and a shiver went shooting down her tail. “H- how often do riverclan cats come around here?” she breathed out a shaky breath. Her eyes combing the surrounding foliage and studying each dark crevice or tangle of roots that appeared to be a cat. They are mind tricks, nothing more than silly mind tricks. the silvery steel grey gaze averted from the surrounding area and fixed themselves back into the path ignoring the sneaking suspicion they where being watched. Even though she was trying desperately to reassure herself there was nothing wrong there was a sliver of sceptical reasoning left in her mind. With a brisk shake of her shoulders she raised her head back up and looked ahead, a tangle of gorse lay in the path followed by a patch of tricky thicket. Even if a patrol came by they wouldn’t wanna search deep in here. We should be fine, right? another shiver shot down her tail. The scent of somebody else caught her attention and she puffed out her chest inhaling more air to try and catch it again. It had only been there for a fleeting second until it’s memory faded away with the breeze. Maybe riverclAnners go swimming in the thicket for fun. aslight smile cracked it’s way on her dead pan as she examined the broken up foliage and trod over pathways.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 6th, 2018, 04:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Starcrossed love [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Lonestar23

Her doubts had grown to the size of fears now, they where blocking her path casting and unholy dark shadow over her mind. A corrosive substance that would never cease to eat what it could get it’s grimy paws on. However much she wanted to dismiss it the thoughts seemed all jumbled in the back of her mind leaning on each other just waiting to fall and bring everything crashing down with it. That’s what her life seemed to be right now, a dangerous balancing act with only three feet to stand on. Her stomach churned as she brushed by some riverclan fern for the second time in these past few moons. The scent seemed to get stuck on the roof of her mouth and block out her better judgement and the chuckle of the river nearby mocked and scorned her decision to follow him. It was this sense of mockery and paranoia that followed her wherever she went with its claws out, ready to strike st any unsuspecting moment at any loose end. She would give the whole situation the benefit of the doubt, most things between them had slipped away, faded into memory and everything ended up ok. Or at least up until this point where each step brought her further away from her own territory and rules. Here she was untouchable for a brief moment, a small crack she had fallen into that prevented her from prosecution. For now ShadowClanner. her mind taunted. The lift voice sitting on her shoulder wrapped its cold embrace over her brain and a shiver went shooting down her tail. “H- how often do riverclan cats come around here?” she breathed out a shaky breath. Her eyes combing the surrounding foliage and studying each dark crevice or tangle of roots that appeared to be a cat. They are mind tricks, nothing more than silly mind tricks. the silvery steel grey gaze averted from the surrounding area and fixed themselves back into the path ignoring the sneaking suspicion they where being watched. Even though she was trying desperately to reassure herself there was nothing wrong there was a sliver of sceptical reasoning left in her mind. With a brisk shake of her shoulders she raised her head back up and looked ahead, a tangle of gorse lay in the path followed by a patch of tricky thicket. Even if a patrol came by they wouldn’t wanna search deep in here. We should be fine, right? another shiver shot down her tail. The scent of somebody else caught her attention and she puffed out her chest inhaling more air to try and catch it again. It had only been there for a fleeting second until it’s memory faded away with the breeze. Maybe riverclAnners go swimming in the thicket for fun. aslight smile cracked it’s way on her dead pan as she examined the broken up foliage and trod over pathways.

Fear was one thing that Charmpelt could feel quite clearly. It was radiating around the couple, and for good reason - he knew what could happen if they were caught. The code existed for a reason, that reason being to keep bad things from happening. And yet, here they were… breaking it. Shiverlight had never struck him as a rule breaker. She was a rule follower, someone who would rather die than break her precious code. Yet here they were. Charmpelt was aware of everything, of every little sound and heartbeat and sight. These tunnels were quickly becoming something much more than just a simple escape. He felt like he could stay here forever with her, like they could finally have the life that he wanted for them so badly.

Except he knew it wasn’t possible. How could they have that kind of life, how could they pretend that everything was going to be okay? It wasn’t. This was the opposite of okay. If only things were different, Charmpelt and Shiverlight would be together and neither one would care what others said, what everyone thought of them. They would be the happiest couple together and nobody could judge them for it. No one would say what they could be. Shiverlight’s voice drew him out of his thoughts, his fantasy, and back to the reality of the situation. The reality that doing this was against the Code and that it was wrong. ”Surprisingly, not too often. I mean, as far as I know… there are only a few who even know about these tunnels.”

Cats that HE had brought there, but she didn’t need to know that. All that she needed to know was that he was pretty sure most cats didn’t know about this place, which meant that they were safe. The cats who did? Hopefully they’d steer clear of it. Charmpelt hadn’t seen anyone come back here, anyways… a broken heart was not something cats got over very quickly, and he had basically shattered all of the she cats’ hearts who had come here before. Over Jema. Jema was the only one who had gotten ahead of him, who he hadn’t broken her heart - on the contrary, she had broken his.

The full story was sad, and it technically wasn’t even her fault, but that didn’t stop Charmpelt from feeling like she had done it purposely. Just to hurt him. And this was before he was a flirt, so she couldn’t blame it on his reputation! It must have been something about him. ”It’s not too cold for you here, is it? Sometimes it’ll get pretty cold down here and I wouldn’t want you to catch a chill…” Charmpelt’s voice trailed off as he examined Shiverlight. She looked okay. She looked… beautiful. And the tom had to admit that if someone had told him he would be being such a gentleman to a ShadowClanner, and in love with one nonetheless, he never would have believed them. So this - this was quite the twist in fate indeed.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:57 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Fear was one thing that Charmpelt could feel quite clearly. It was radiating around the couple, and for good reason - he knew what could happen if they were caught. The code existed for a reason, that reason being to keep bad things from happening. And yet, here they were… breaking it. Shiverlight had never struck him as a rule breaker. She was a rule follower, someone who would rather die than break her precious code. Yet here they were. Charmpelt was aware of everything, of every little sound and heartbeat and sight. These tunnels were quickly becoming something much more than just a simple escape. He felt like he could stay here forever with her, like they could finally have the life that he wanted for them so badly.

Except he knew it wasn’t possible. How could they have that kind of life, how could they pretend that everything was going to be okay? It wasn’t. This was the opposite of okay. If only things were different, Charmpelt and Shiverlight would be together and neither one would care what others said, what everyone thought of them. They would be the happiest couple together and nobody could judge them for it. No one would say what they could be. Shiverlight’s voice drew him out of his thoughts, his fantasy, and back to the reality of the situation. The reality that doing this was against the Code and that it was wrong. ”Surprisingly, not too often. I mean, as far as I know… there are only a few who even know about these tunnels.”

Cats that HE had brought there, but she didn’t need to know that. All that she needed to know was that he was pretty sure most cats didn’t know about this place, which meant that they were safe. The cats who did? Hopefully they’d steer clear of it. Charmpelt hadn’t seen anyone come back here, anyways… a broken heart was not something cats got over very quickly, and he had basically shattered all of the she cats’ hearts who had come here before. Over Jema. Jema was the only one who had gotten ahead of him, who he hadn’t broken her heart - on the contrary, she had broken his.

The full story was sad, and it technically wasn’t even her fault, but that didn’t stop Charmpelt from feeling like she had done it purposely. Just to hurt him. And this was before he was a flirt, so she couldn’t blame it on his reputation! It must have been something about him. ”It’s not too cold for you here, is it? Sometimes it’ll get pretty cold down here and I wouldn’t want you to catch a chill…” Charmpelt’s voice trailed off as he examined Shiverlight. She looked okay. She looked… beautiful. And the tom had to admit that if someone had told him he would be being such a gentleman to a ShadowClanner, and in love with one nonetheless, he never would have believed them. So this - this was quite the twist in fate indeed.

[ Hey lone, I have a roleplayer who could maybe step in as dogblood cause I gave the chatcaters up cause I wasn't active enough with him so do you think I could ask them to step in as doggy and maybe have charm and dog meet and maaaayyybbbe fight? @Broken Madness madness is kinda knew to the warrior roleplay main section but I have confidence they would be able to play the role of an evil Tom c: ]

The steel blue eyes never ceased the flick around always watching and never settling in the same place twice, combing every edge of the clear with deadly intensity. Her hackles where raised and her movements rigid and refined as opposed to the smooth movements of a trained warrior. Even he fact her claws were poking through the small tufts of blue fur on her paws was odd enough even for a fiery tongued she cat like herself who knew how to keep her calm at times when it was needed. She couldn't blame herself, the first rule she had ever brokn in her life was one so worth being exiled if they where found by a patrol with somebody like herself. Willing to give them up on the spin of a dime. Another shake went from between her shoulders to tail tip making her head swivel quicker now fear spreading through her body like a wave of bad nerves.

She glanced towards charmpelt her body growing stiff as she studied his face, it would've normally made her soften up and lose the up tension but it was impossible with the possibilities that where simply infinite. Admittedly she would often ink of him on nights when her mate took it a little to far, when he hit her just that little bit harder that made her cry harder than normal and she had to sleep outside the camp to avoid detection. Those where terrible times for her but she would never admit that weakness to anybody, but what she would at some point mention was how she used to think about charmepelt and it made it easier to fall asleep sometimes. The nights when the sounds around her made shiver feel like she was pinned on all sides. Only the brief memory of his scent and the sensation he was there made her fall into a sleep plagued with memories.

Her ears pinned to the back of her head and she dropped her gaze from his as he tried his hardest to reassure her that there was most likely nobody going to be dropping by to see them flonting a broken rule. "A- are you sure? I mean I just don't know how long I could really be here without- somebody noticing" she would have said dogblood but somthing made her feel like biting her tongue and spitting on the ground at the mention of his name, besides tonight was to forget that there was rules or that disgusting Tom waiting for her over there. She flinched as a form seemed to move through the bushes in front of them and she stopped cold.

She suddenly felt as if she couldn't walk anymore and just stood her claws sinking into the snow. "Wha- what am I doing... Charmpelt the kits, my clan what if hey find out? What if dogblood finds out I'm so scared" she shuffled closer to him pressing her head into the crook between his shoulder her fur bristling and fear clear in her eyes.

François Lelord

Old February 17th, 2018, 09:42 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

[ Hey lone, I have a roleplayer who could maybe step in as dogblood cause I gave the chatcaters up cause I wasn't active enough with him so do you think I could ask them to step in as doggy and maybe have charm and dog meet and maaaayyybbbe fight? @Broken Madness madness is kinda knew to the warrior roleplay main section but I have confidence they would be able to play the role of an evil Tom c: ]

The steel blue eyes never ceased the flick around always watching and never settling in the same place twice, combing every edge of the clear with deadly intensity. Her hackles where raised and her movements rigid and refined as opposed to the smooth movements of a trained warrior. Even he fact her claws were poking through the small tufts of blue fur on her paws was odd enough even for a fiery tongued she cat like herself who knew how to keep her calm at times when it was needed. She couldn't blame herself, the first rule she had ever brokn in her life was one so worth being exiled if they where found by a patrol with somebody like herself. Willing to give them up on the spin of a dime. Another shake went from between her shoulders to tail tip making her head swivel quicker now fear spreading through her body like a wave of bad nerves.

She glanced towards charmpelt her body growing stiff as she studied his face, it would've normally made her soften up and lose the up tension but it was impossible with the possibilities that where simply infinite. Admittedly she would often ink of him on nights when her mate took it a little to far, when he hit her just that little bit harder that made her cry harder than normal and she had to sleep outside the camp to avoid detection. Those where terrible times for her but she would never admit that weakness to anybody, but what she would at some point mention was how she used to think about charmepelt and it made it easier to fall asleep sometimes. The nights when the sounds around her made shiver feel like she was pinned on all sides. Only the brief memory of his scent and the sensation he was there made her fall into a sleep plagued with memories.

Her ears pinned to the back of her head and she dropped her gaze from his as he tried his hardest to reassure her that there was most likely nobody going to be dropping by to see them flonting a broken rule. "A- are you sure? I mean I just don't know how long I could really be here without- somebody noticing" she would have said dogblood but somthing made her feel like biting her tongue and spitting on the ground at the mention of his name, besides tonight was to forget that there was rules or that disgusting Tom waiting for her over there. She flinched as a form seemed to move through the bushes in front of them and she stopped cold.

She suddenly felt as if she couldn't walk anymore and just stood her claws sinking into the snow. "Wha- what am I doing... Charmpelt the kits, my clan what if hey find out? What if dogblood finds out I'm so scared" she shuffled closer to him pressing her head into the crook between his shoulder her fur bristling and fear clear in her eyes.

Charmpelt knew she was scared. To be honest, he was a little frightened too… after all, this “Dogblood” hardly sounded like the type of cat to be understanding about the situation. Quite the opposite, as a matter of fact. And he didn’t want to find out what would happen if he was found here with Shiverlight. Still, he needed to be brave for the she cat’s sake. If she knew that he was afraid… if she found out.... then she might change her mind about being here in the first place. And that was the last thing Charmpelt wanted. ”He’s not going to find out. You’re in RiverClan territory now, remember? He wouldn’t risk coming over here, he’s not supposed to be over here… you’re safe for right now. I promise. Now why don’t you settle down and stop worrying and we can just have tonight?” Tonight. It was all Charmpelt wanted, the evening with his love, a quiet, comfortable moment that the two of them would share… forever, now.

Even if he never saw Shiverlight again, they would always have this evening, one that was filled with sweet moments between than two. Charmpelt wanted nothing more than to snuggle up next to the ShadowClanner and spend the night there. He loved her. Right now he was being selfish, bringing her here when she was scared… but he really couldn’t help it. All he wanted was to be with her. That was all he had wanted for the past two or three moons, and he was glad this was finally happening. If only she hadn’t taken on a mate. If only she had just waited a little longer, just until the tom was able to figure out a way for them to be together, they wouldn’t be in this mess. Part of Charmpelt was angry with her for doing something so stupid, and the other part of him knew that she had done the right thing, in the end.

They couldn’t be together. She was right, it was silly to think that they really had a future when he knew the truth. Even if he could get rid of Dogblood, what reassurance did he have that there wouldn’t be another tom? And then another, and then another? He wasn’t sure how to get rid of feelings altogether. Shiverlight was, after all, quite pretty when she wasn’t scowling, or snapping, or thrusting her face in yours and threatening to claw it off. Charmpelt knew that it could take some getting used to when Shiverlight first stopped being horrible, or when you first met her and she acted like the worst, but once you got past that… she was beautiful.

On the inside, that was. She wasn’t the most attractive cat in the world - Jema had been prettier, though Charmpelt might have been bias about that - but Shiverlight was different, and although she would never fill the hole that his old mate had left, she definitely filled a new spot in his heart. The spot that flirting had never been able to fill. Because she was more than a toy… she was special.

(ooh, Charm’ll get the chance to beat up Shiver’s mate… lol… yes, that’d be great!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 05:51 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Charmpelt knew she was scared. To be honest, he was a little frightened too… after all, this “Dogblood” hardly sounded like the type of cat to be understanding about the situation. Quite the opposite, as a matter of fact. And he didn’t want to find out what would happen if he was found here with Shiverlight. Still, he needed to be brave for the she cat’s sake. If she knew that he was afraid… if she found out.... then she might change her mind about being here in the first place. And that was the last thing Charmpelt wanted. ”He’s not going to find out. You’re in RiverClan territory now, remember? He wouldn’t risk coming over here, he’s not supposed to be over here… you’re safe for right now. I promise. Now why don’t you settle down and stop worrying and we can just have tonight?” Tonight. It was all Charmpelt wanted, the evening with his love, a quiet, comfortable moment that the two of them would share… forever, now.

Even if he never saw Shiverlight again, they would always have this evening, one that was filled with sweet moments between than two. Charmpelt wanted nothing more than to snuggle up next to the ShadowClanner and spend the night there. He loved her. Right now he was being selfish, bringing her here when she was scared… but he really couldn’t help it. All he wanted was to be with her. That was all he had wanted for the past two or three moons, and he was glad this was finally happening. If only she hadn’t taken on a mate. If only she had just waited a little longer, just until the tom was able to figure out a way for them to be together, they wouldn’t be in this mess. Part of Charmpelt was angry with her for doing something so stupid, and the other part of him knew that she had done the right thing, in the end.

They couldn’t be together. She was right, it was silly to think that they really had a future when he knew the truth. Even if he could get rid of Dogblood, what reassurance did he have that there wouldn’t be another tom? And then another, and then another? He wasn’t sure how to get rid of feelings altogether. Shiverlight was, after all, quite pretty when she wasn’t scowling, or snapping, or thrusting her face in yours and threatening to claw it off. Charmpelt knew that it could take some getting used to when Shiverlight first stopped being horrible, or when you first met her and she acted like the worst, but once you got past that… she was beautiful.

On the inside, that was. She wasn’t the most attractive cat in the world - Jema had been prettier, though Charmpelt might have been bias about that - but Shiverlight was different, and although she would never fill the hole that his old mate had left, she definitely filled a new spot in his heart. The spot that flirting had never been able to fill. Because she was more than a toy… she was special.

(ooh, Charm’ll get the chance to beat up Shiver’s mate… lol… yes, that’d be great!)

The she cats tail flicked in discomfort and bit the inside of her cheek. "I'm not supposed to be here, let alone him" she argued back more harshly than she had anticipated in the first place. Though she didn't feel like apologizing right than, and honestly wasn't planning on doing it any time soon. It would be most likely forgotten in the aybss of most of her snarky remarks anyhow. Her fantastic Steele blue eyes seemed worried, constantly darting back and fourth as she walked, Mae her eyes where the only thing rally working. Since most of her judgement was left behind a long time ago caught in the thicket and the clouds swirling around on the inside of her mind. It was crazy to think and comprehend what was going on now and how terribly it must look or sound if they where ever to be caught. She was worried, and of course she was, she had kits, she was in love with one when wed to another.

The secrecy of these little tunnels of his even worried her too. if he thought he could hide the fact that more than afew cats knew about this place he was awful wrong, maybe they wherent as frequent as he but she knew cats had been here and walks here they where walking maybe- she paused. It was faint and maybe even a few moons ago even, that is if you can actually scent that far back. and she was kinda leaning towards thinking all those who knew about it had been shown. And maybe those cats where she cats that charmpelt had taken on this path. Like he was doing now with her. She shivered but pushed the thougt aside. She may have been the only she cat that's been here recently.

He really was in love. she couldn't prove that but she'd like to encourage herself it was true. It sounded bad she only thought of it now but honestly she was quite skeptical since well. His plan had always been to break her heart and maybe he was just being sick in leading her this way before dumping her like a flea. The blueish grey of her pelt seemed to blend quite nicely into the shadows as night approched, a vile of blue and blacks and even purples descending onto the land like a veil of darkness. She had always rejoiced in the night for it had been so secretive and hidden to her, ominous and intriguing.

She looked over at charm seeing his handsome features outlined In the pale moonlight that shone through the hoarse bracken and trees hanging overtop them. She could tell the caves where near, the way that the ground seemed to grow dense and rouge signifying rock formations a fox length beneath the dirt. He seemed scared, but at the same time he looked comforting and.. gentle.

"I want your kits charmpelt, Not his"

[ Yes! Just tell me when you wanna have them interact and we can get that set up. Maybe when charm escorts her back to the border in the morning and than dog is waiting for them there and shiver is too scared to go near and charm kinda goes to tell dog to let off and than the just beat each other up XD ]

François Lelord

Old February 25th, 2018, 03:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

The she cats tail flicked in discomfort and bit the inside of her cheek. "I'm not supposed to be here, let alone him" she argued back more harshly than she had anticipated in the first place. Though she didn't feel like apologizing right than, and honestly wasn't planning on doing it any time soon. It would be most likely forgotten in the aybss of most of her snarky remarks anyhow. Her fantastic Steele blue eyes seemed worried, constantly darting back and fourth as she walked, Mae her eyes where the only thing rally working. Since most of her judgement was left behind a long time ago caught in the thicket and the clouds swirling around on the inside of her mind. It was crazy to think and comprehend what was going on now and how terribly it must look or sound if they where ever to be caught. She was worried, and of course she was, she had kits, she was in love with one when wed to another.

The secrecy of these little tunnels of his even worried her too. if he thought he could hide the fact that more than afew cats knew about this place he was awful wrong, maybe they wherent as frequent as he but she knew cats had been here and walks here they where walking maybe- she paused. It was faint and maybe even a few moons ago even, that is if you can actually scent that far back. and she was kinda leaning towards thinking all those who knew about it had been shown. And maybe those cats where she cats that charmpelt had taken on this path. Like he was doing now with her. She shivered but pushed the thougt aside. She may have been the only she cat that's been here recently.

He really was in love. she couldn't prove that but she'd like to encourage herself it was true. It sounded bad she only thought of it now but honestly she was quite skeptical since well. His plan had always been to break her heart and maybe he was just being sick in leading her this way before dumping her like a flea. The blueish grey of her pelt seemed to blend quite nicely into the shadows as night approched, a vile of blue and blacks and even purples descending onto the land like a veil of darkness. She had always rejoiced in the night for it had been so secretive and hidden to her, ominous and intriguing.

She looked over at charm seeing his handsome features outlined In the pale moonlight that shone through the hoarse bracken and trees hanging overtop them. She could tell the caves where near, the way that the ground seemed to grow dense and rouge signifying rock formations a fox length beneath the dirt. He seemed scared, but at the same time he looked comforting and.. gentle.

"I want your kits charmpelt, Not his"

[ Yes! Just tell me when you wanna have them interact and we can get that set up. Maybe when charm escorts her back to the border in the morning and than dog is waiting for them there and shiver is too scared to go near and charm kinda goes to tell dog to let off and than the just beat each other up XD ]

The Chausie just smirked at shook his head as Shiverlight threw back a retort - he had been expecting something like that, and instead of giving into it and fighting back, the tom ignored her and glanced around at their surroundings instead. Still, the smallest thought of that’s my girl popped up in his head at her snarky remark. He pushed it aside before it was allowed to push itself further into his mind, planting a seed there and developing further and further until he really believed it. Shiverlight was not his to have - she belonged to another tom. Yet Charmpelt was stealing her away for a night, although he really shouldn’t have, and he was going to be allowed to keep her even if it was just for this… one night.

It wouldn’t - it couldn’t happen again, he knew. He knew she had a mate and unborn kits to think of. He knew they were going to have to be careful, make sure nothing happened to those sweet, innocent kits. But oh, how badly Charmpelt would have loved to have Shiverlight just stay here. Very few RiverClanners came down here anymore, if ever - he was pretty sure he was the only one who came to these tunnels now. There was RiverClan scent, but most was stale - whoever had been here had been gone long ago, and even the fresher scents were beginning to fade away, so that it was hard to pick out individual ones. If the tom tried really hard, he could almost smell Jema’s flowery, sunny scent… she had been a loner, not a RiverClanner at first, so hers had been different. He could see her smiling at him when he looked at the walls -

good job, ya old Charmer. Looks like you pulled a thorn out of her paw too. It was an inside joke between the two of them, sort of… Charmpelt would never be able to replace Jema, never be able to fully let her go - and it was a good thing that he couldn’t, too. It was a good thing that Shiverlight wasn’t just some replacement. If she was a replacement, he would have let her go far too soon. Far too quickly, as soon as things got hard for them. But he was trying to hold on - in the hope that someday, maybe, they would be able to have nights like this - permanently.

”We’re almost there, love. There’s a little hollowed out area over here, we can stay there…”

The tom’s voice trailed off as he had to crawl lower to the ground for a moment, feeling the top of the tunnel pressed against his back and his belly fur now brushing the bottom. He wasn’t a big tom - Shiverlight was about the same size, perhaps a little smaller, and maybe she wouldn’t have to crawl through there - he had forgotten there were areas like that every once in a while. But, the hollowed-area was just ahead. He could practically see it there. It was filled with memories… and now new ones were about to be added to it, too. Charmpelt couldn’t remember the last time he had been so happy about something.

(cool! works for me C: )

Old March 20th, 2018, 07:36 PM
I’m full of it

Really short but I refuse to let it die XD
When where you thinking of having dogblood, charm and shiver meet up
@Lonestar23

“Don’t call me love, someone may hear you” she said sourly tossing a furious glance back at him both her steel blue eyes hardening before going deeper into the little tunnel feeling the ground beneath her paws harden and reduce to tough rock. From a thin stream of light behind her she could see the lack of paw prints on the dusty floor of rocks which relieved her from so much of the stress. Than her shoulders fell loose by her chest allowing her stick up shoulders and hips to sag as she walked. Letting out a deep ragged breath she forced herself into the darkness ignoring the urge to allow charmpelt first into the darkness, but she refused to let fears of a kit to break her now.

So unwillingly she dove deeper into the darkness feeling heavy and dark as she went deeper into the earth. She didn’t know about any tunnels like these in shadowclan, in fact she found the tunnels quite interesting considering they where on riverclan territory. How weird. From what shecould tell the tunnels where my lower down on the hill to which the water might have carved it out but actually it was higher on the hill. Something must’ve carved it out a long time ago, twoleg kits maybe? They might’ve been small enough to squeeze in and use their paws to dig em out. Who knew.

As she stepped into the open carvern that was the gateway to militia people other tunnels. They could get lost here- together. A shiver wormed it’s way down her spine and she forced down a sigh before walking to the middle of the carbernous tunnel. There was an eerie source of light filtering through the short tunnel they had come through. Though she could admit it was quite beautiful... so majestic when she had never been a moonlit cave like she was now. Turning in circles Shiverlight eyes traced the outline of the cave and looked as deep into the tunnels as her eyes would let her. A kit like wonder flooded her features and she looked over at charmpelt, somehow she was convinced that he was sad. Or if not sad exactly he was at least reminiscing on something that caused him stress. The playful glint dropped out of her eyes and she turned to face him her tail lashing. “What’s wrong?” she pressed.

Being the serious worrier and negative one on their interactions she found herself at a loss for words and stumped at anything she could do. The Russian blue took a tender step toward him her ears flicking forward in confusion

François Lelord

Old March 22nd, 2018, 12:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Really short but I refuse to let it die XD
When where you thinking of having dogblood, charm and shiver meet up
@Lonestar23

“Don’t call me love, someone may hear you” she said sourly tossing a furious glance back at him both her steel blue eyes hardening before going deeper into the little tunnel feeling the ground beneath her paws harden and reduce to tough rock. From a thin stream of light behind her she could see the lack of paw prints on the dusty floor of rocks which relieved her from so much of the stress. Than her shoulders fell loose by her chest allowing her stick up shoulders and hips to sag as she walked. Letting out a deep ragged breath she forced herself into the darkness ignoring the urge to allow charmpelt first into the darkness, but she refused to let fears of a kit to break her now.

So unwillingly she dove deeper into the darkness feeling heavy and dark as she went deeper into the earth. She didn’t know about any tunnels like these in shadowclan, in fact she found the tunnels quite interesting considering they where on riverclan territory. How weird. From what shecould tell the tunnels where my lower down on the hill to which the water might have carved it out but actually it was higher on the hill. Something must’ve carved it out a long time ago, twoleg kits maybe? They might’ve been small enough to squeeze in and use their paws to dig em out. Who knew.

As she stepped into the open carvern that was the gateway to militia people other tunnels. They could get lost here- together. A shiver wormed it’s way down her spine and she forced down a sigh before walking to the middle of the carbernous tunnel. There was an eerie source of light filtering through the short tunnel they had come through. Though she could admit it was quite beautiful... so majestic when she had never been a moonlit cave like she was now. Turning in circles Shiverlight eyes traced the outline of the cave and looked as deep into the tunnels as her eyes would let her. A kit like wonder flooded her features and she looked over at charmpelt, somehow she was convinced that he was sad. Or if not sad exactly he was at least reminiscing on something that caused him stress. The playful glint dropped out of her eyes and she turned to face him her tail lashing. “What’s wrong?” she pressed.

Being the serious worrier and negative one on their interactions she found herself at a loss for words and stumped at anything she could do. The Russian blue took a tender step toward him her ears flicking forward in confusion

The Chausie chuckled, shaking his head a little affectionately as they continued along. Shiverlight was paranoid - but he would get that out of her soon enough. They were safe down here. No one would find them, and no one would ask any questions - technically, this tunnel led out of RiverClan territory at some point, and that was when they would be perfectly safe. After all, no one could tell them they couldn’t be together outside of the Clans - they were outside of the rules there, in Charmpelt’s opinion. He was always pushing things to the max. He had yet to get in trouble, but it wouldn’t surprise anyone if he were to get caught someday… either with Shiverlight or doing something else, who knew? Jema had always teased him about it. He needed to stop thinking about her so much… she was gone, it was in the past.

Without closure it was hard for him to let go of something, and he was getting closure with Shiverlight now - whether he liked it or not. It wasn’t his favorite ending to their story, but at least it would be an ending that he could live with. He could live with knowing that Shiverlight at least loved him, and she would be taken care of and happy eventually… perhaps Dogblood would treat her with more respect later on. Charmpelt doubted it. Why would a tom like that treat a she cat with respect? It angered him to know that Shiverlight was in a relationship she didn’t want to be in, but at least… at least she was safe from anyone knowing that she was with him. Shiverlight’s words caught him off guard, and he glanced over at her with a sigh. ”I’m just lost in my own thoughts, I guess. It’s nothing too serious.” Another sigh, and then he struggled to concentrate on something else.

He didn’t want to talk about her “other life,” her public one… and soon, they reached the end of the cavern. ”Well, here we are, love… welcome to the most hidden place you’ll ever see.” The tom mewed, glancing around. It was just as he remembered it. It was better than he remembered it, to be honest… and it was nice to be here with someone he cared about again. The last time he’d brought someone he was in love with down here had been… wow, a long time ago. When he was a very young warrior. When she had just joined the Clan. Charmpelt remembered that day well, but it was different than now - their story had ended in a different way, one that he hadn’t liked any more. ”What do you think?”

Old March 23rd, 2018, 12:02 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
The Chausie chuckled, shaking his head a little affectionately as they continued along. Shiverlight was paranoid - but he would get that out of her soon enough. They were safe down here. No one would find them, and no one would ask any questions - technically, this tunnel led out of RiverClan territory at some point, and that was when they would be perfectly safe. After all, no one could tell them they couldn’t be together outside of the Clans - they were outside of the rules there, in Charmpelt’s opinion. He was always pushing things to the max. He had yet to get in trouble, but it wouldn’t surprise anyone if he were to get caught someday… either with Shiverlight or doing something else, who knew? Jema had always teased him about it. He needed to stop thinking about her so much… she was gone, it was in the past.

Without closure it was hard for him to let go of something, and he was getting closure with Shiverlight now - whether he liked it or not. It wasn’t his favorite ending to their story, but at least it would be an ending that he could live with. He could live with knowing that Shiverlight at least loved him, and she would be taken care of and happy eventually… perhaps Dogblood would treat her with more respect later on. Charmpelt doubted it. Why would a tom like that treat a she cat with respect? It angered him to know that Shiverlight was in a relationship she didn’t want to be in, but at least… at least she was safe from anyone knowing that she was with him. Shiverlight’s words caught him off guard, and he glanced over at her with a sigh. ”I’m just lost in my own thoughts, I guess. It’s nothing too serious.” Another sigh, and then he struggled to concentrate on something else.

He didn’t want to talk about her “other life,” her public one… and soon, they reached the end of the cavern. ”Well, here we are, love… welcome to the most hidden place you’ll ever see.” The tom mewed, glancing around. It was just as he remembered it. It was better than he remembered it, to be honest… and it was nice to be here with someone he cared about again. The last time he’d brought someone he was in love with down here had been… wow, a long time ago. When he was a very young warrior. When she had just joined the Clan. Charmpelt remembered that day well, but it was different than now - their story had ended in a different way, one that he hadn’t liked any more. ”What do you think?”

As she awaited an answer she almost found herself looking lovingly at him. Her eyes so swelled with emotion and affection she had to blink a few times and shy away. There had been something there the first time they met, or at least there had been for her. But upon neglecting those feelings they came back in full swing to haunt her. Again she found herself starring at the chausie with such a deep longing that scared her. Things could’ve been different. the hole in her chest that had been temporarily filled by being near charmpelt suddenly evaporated leaving a long canal of loneliness in her. Things should’ve been different. Shiverlight felt a heat creep into the back of her eyes and her throat begin to become quite hoarse. If she kept on thinking about it she was going to cry again.

That’s when the handsome tom spoke again and she forced her attention into him. There was going to be no tears tonight, this was the only chance that she had to be happy for this one singular night. There was going to be nothing that compromised that. She gave a gentle wave of her tail and dropped down onto her haunches staring at him. Somehow I know this isnt ‘too serious’. she purses her lips thoughtfully and gave her hind end a little shake before settling more comfortably onto the stone. “Are you sure? It doesn’t look that way” she said plainly raising an eyebrow skeptically at him. She wasn’t aware of what this thing was- this emotion he suddenly felt every other time they met. He was truly thinking of someone else, or something else. It was too hard to tell all she knew was that it must be something bothering him.

That’s when he seemed to brush off the question and she stood back up to admire the whole thing. Forgetting about it for just that moment. I’ll ask about it later. she looked over her shoulder putting on a pout “don’t call me that!” she said ears flattening. Even though there was a low possibility of someone coming down here she still just didn’t know if she liked the sound of love. it was so abrupt and quite frankly she hated to admit she loved him. Maybe it was just the word that set her off. She dipped her paw in a puddle of water which was very shallow and flicked a few droplets at him. Her eyes softened and she did a little coy smile before turning back to look down one of the caverns let off tunnels. “That’s for calling me love” she called over her shoulder. Leaning deeper into the outlet tunnel. Wonder how he found these. “it’s beautiful..” she breathed out. Barely a whisper as a draft struck her.

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; March 23rd, 2018 at 12:04 PM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

As she awaited an answer she almost found herself looking lovingly at him. Her eyes so swelled with emotion and affection she had to blink a few times and shy away. There had been something there the first time they met, or at least there had been for her. But upon neglecting those feelings they came back in full swing to haunt her. Again she found herself starring at the chausie with such a deep longing that scared her. Things could’ve been different. the hole in her chest that had been temporarily filled by being near charmpelt suddenly evaporated leaving a long canal of loneliness in her. Things should’ve been different. Shiverlight felt a heat creep into the back of her eyes and her throat begin to become quite hoarse. If she kept on thinking about it she was going to cry again.

That’s when the handsome tom spoke again and she forced her attention into him. There was going to be no tears tonight, this was the only chance that she had to be happy for this one singular night. There was going to be nothing that compromised that. She gave a gentle wave of her tail and dropped down onto her haunches staring at him. Somehow I know this isnt ‘too serious’. she purses her lips thoughtfully and gave her hind end a little shake before settling more comfortably onto the stone. “Are you sure? It doesn’t look that way” she said plainly raising an eyebrow skeptically at him. She wasn’t aware of what this thing was- this emotion he suddenly felt every other time they met. He was truly thinking of someone else, or something else. It was too hard to tell all she knew was that it must be something bothering him.

That’s when he seemed to brush off the question and she stood back up to admire the whole thing. Forgetting about it for just that moment. I’ll ask about it later. she looked over her shoulder putting on a pout “don’t call me that!” she said ears flattening. Even though there was a low possibility of someone coming down here she still just didn’t know if she liked the sound of love. it was so abrupt and quite frankly she hated to admit she loved him. Maybe it was just the word that set her off. She dipped her paw in a puddle of water which was very shallow and flicked a few droplets at him. Her eyes softened and she did a little coy smile before turning back to look down one of the caverns let off tunnels. “That’s for calling me love” she called over her shoulder. Leaning deeper into the outlet tunnel. Wonder how he found these. “it’s beautiful..” she breathed out. Barely a whisper as a draft struck her.

Charmpelt didn’t really want to answer her question. Yes, something was bothering him - but it didn’t need to be her concern, not yet, anyways. Perhaps he would tell her more about Jema someday, but that wasn’t today - today, it was just them. No Dogblood. No Jema. None of his other past flirts, or her previous interests (if she’d had any), it was just the two of them. And Charmpelt liked that. He liked being here, alone, with Shiverlight… he wished it could be like this forever. But it couldn’t, and perhaps if things were even a little bit different, they would be… better. He could save himself from this, these feelings, how pretty Shiverlight was when she smiled or even just lightened up a little bit, and he couldn’t save her - or protect her - from reality. This was a fairytale. Reality was harsh and cruel, and in real life, fairytale endings didn’t happen. Charmpelt wondered how other cats made it work.

Being mates in different Clans? How would you even do that? What if your Clans ended up in war, wouldn’t your clanmates suspect something if you refused to fight a certain cat? Charmpelt knew RiverClan and ShadowClan were bound to be on opposite sides at some point… again, that was. They’d just been on opposite sides in the fight with ThunderClan and WindClan! He, personally, thought that it was fair of Fallenstar to side with ThunderClan, considering ShadowClan had already gone with WindClan… and three against one would hardly be fair. It would’ve been a massacre! ”Suit yourself, beautiful.” The tom shrugged, laughing a little as he continued onwards, until they were nearly there. He felt droplets of water hit him, and smirked at Shiverlight as she spoke. ”You want to mess with me, huh?”

He asked, splashing some water back at her and darting ahead. It wasn’t long after that that they arrived. In the cavern, where Charmpelt knew no one else would come. ”Come on. The starlight comes in from up there, it hits this area really nicely… we can spend the night here.” He offered, glancing back almost shyly at Shiverlight. He wasn’t used to being shy. But this was different… he was really, really trying now. She wasn’t just some flirt that he would be okay with if they left or never came back. She wasn’t just some cat that he had met, decided to bring down here for a night and then tomorrow morning they would be strangers again. She wasn’t just someone he wanted to impress. This was a she cat Charmpelt had worked hard for, a she cat that he would love to be with for… well, for forever. A she cat that he wouldn’t mind giving up some freedom for.

(do you want to timeskip and go back to the border?)