Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Yup! ]

Skyfeather’s blue eyes darted around the clearing. “I love you too...” He muttered. He lifted his head and looked around the clearing. Somethings not right... He slowly got to his paws and continued looking, more wildly this time. Someone’s missing... The tom flicked his tail, he looked at the tunnel and blinked. Someone’s not in the clearing...
Cherrydawn looked at him in surprise as Skyfeather began to back away, looking around and becoming more frantic looking by the second. "Sky? What is it?" she asked him, her voice laced with concern and worry, her pelt beginning to prickle in fear.

Old January 25th, 2018, 10:00 PM

Splashheart looked up clearly alarmed. She huddled her kits to the back of the den and ran out. Cats were screeching and attacking each other. She ran back in the den, "My beautiful babies we must leave." She purred to her kits, Risk kit and Smoke kit. Risk kit slowly got up but Smoke kit stayed on the ground, "whats going on mom?" She asked, "I don't wanna leave." Splashheart purred and touched her daughters ear with her tail, "Follow me please baby." Splashheart looked at the light brown tom, Risk kit. "Mom..." he whispered. "Mom watch out!!" Slashheart whipped around. A bloody ginger tom stood in the nurserys entrance. He hissed and started walking in, "This is what happens when Thunder clan gets what they want." He snarled, "They have to pay." Splashheart shoved Risk kit and Smoke kit behind her. "Leave my kits alone!" She snarled. The tom lept grabbing Splashhearts neck and dragging her to the ground. "No." He whispered in her ear. He bit into her ear. Then he lept towards her kits. Splashheart grabbed his tail and dragged him back, "Run!" She shrieked." The kits slipped through the bramble and ran out into the forest. "STUPID SHE CAT!!" He snarled, "Now I will kill you!!" He whipped around and slice into her face. She fell backward. She closed her eyes, about to give up when A dark gray tom lept over her and killed the ginger tom. "Splashheart!" he said, alarm flared in his eyes, "Where are our kits?" Splashheart pointed towards the bramble. Her mate, Dark wing looked at the bramble. A evil smile spread across his face. "Good." He sneered, "Now rest my love."
Old January 25th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

He struggled to find the words. “Someone...” He lashed his tail. “Someone isn’t here...” Skyfeather sniffed the air for a few moments, then looked at the fighting cats. “Someone isn’t in the clearing, I... I don’t know who!” The tom crouched again. He exhaled. “I... Someone isn’t in the clearing!”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 25th, 2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Honeydew shot out of the Warriors's den her honey and white colored fur puffed in shock. She'd only been in ThunderClan for a quarter moon if that, she's never even been to a gathering. Narrowing her bright amber eyes she gazed around at the fighting cats. The scents were obvious, WindClan and ShadowClan, she'd scented them on there borders. Letting out a hiss she unsheathed her claws, ready to fight, not only for her Clan she barely knew but her sister, Mapledawn. They'd joined ThunderClan together. They were with their brother, Butch, but he couldn't go on with joining the Clan. So, they all made plans to meet up, catch up and !maybe just maybe get Butch to join. They could be one happy family, so Maple would say. The thought of her little sister gave Honeydew curege and straight. She'd do anything to protect her. That's was just how it was, she'd always protect Maple, she had to! No one else would look after her. Even if they were in a Clan that didn't mean she'd let her protective side edge a bit. Clearing her head with a shack Honeydew jumped into battle, ready to rip some plets. The former rouge was an exultant fighter and would use that.

~Open~
Splashheart stared at the former rogue for a second. She didn't thrust her. But she was fighting bravely. She went back into the nursery. Her kits stood there staring at Splashheart. "Mom?" Her dark grey kit, Smoke kit asked. "Are we gonna die?" Splashheart shook her head, "I won't let you." Her two kits stood in the corner and Splashheart curled around them soothing them. "Rest darlings" She purred. She looked at the entrance to see a face appear. a cream colored she cat stalked into the nursery. She sliced open Splashearts shoulder before she could even blink. The cat struck again this time she got her ear. Splashheart jumpd up. She lunged forward but the cream colored cat caought her on her throat. Splash heart passed to the ground fainting. She has saw that cat before, 'Maple' she thought then the blackness swept her away. Away from her its. Away from Maple.
Old January 25th, 2018, 10:39 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Burningcall felt that he was wasting his time. Fighting with someone that wasn’t on his level. This Riverclan apprentice shouldn’t be fighting at all! What was Fallenstar thinking? Allowing the weaklings to fight? Burningcall would think Riverclan would show some power, but they were far from it. Burningcall thought Riverclan needed to stay out thisnfight as it wasn’t there’s. To think Thunderclanners needed some help. That proved that those tree climbers were far weaker than he imagined. And, to actually believe that one of his daughters joined Thunderclan! He was disappointed in Brindlestream. He wanted to meet her in battle and give her a painful experience for losing loyalty to Windclan. It was an aggressive thought, but he didn’t raise that ungrateful brat just so she could fight against her own birth clan! Burningcall disowned her moons ago when he learned of her questioning place.
If he wanted to fight against his own flesh and blood, he needed to quickly get rid of this no-excuse-of-a-cat. He didn’t prepare for the young cat’s claws to strike him. It left thin marks that burned, but the pain should subside in a couple days. It wasn’t a fatal move, and it was quite...well, as good as an apprentice could be. Burningcall wanted to chortle. He wanted to tell the apprentice to go back to the nursery where he came from, but less talking and more action was for the battlefield, so he thought these humorous thoughts instead.
When Burningcall bit the apprentice, he was sure that would make the riverclanner run back to where he came from. He could nestle with his mother and drink milk because apparently in Burningcall’s eyes, the apprentice wasn’t weaned off it. His teeth had clung to fur. When his enemy pulled his paw away, Burningcall spat out the fur with disgust. That taste wasn’t pleasant at all (no pun intended). It left the older warrior satisfied, ready to fight more. That move should had been enough to send the apprentice running away. Instead the apprentice was coming back for more. Burningcall’s wiry pelt stood on end, and he growled darkly. Not enough for you? The tom’s hackles rose. In order to act and defend himself, he got into a crouch, baring his teeth. He didn’t expect to be charged at once more. It made Burningcall roll his eyes upward. He stood up, nonchalantly. The riverclanner’s move was clumsy, aiming to strike at his face. Burningcall chuckled, and easily he managed to dodge without getting swiped again. Instead, to retaliate, he brought up an unsheathed paw and heavily swung it toward his opoonent’s face, hoping to knock him across the battlefield. It was all too easy. A little depressing that he was up against this apprentice. He didn’t like to fight unworthy opponents which consisted of young cats, but since this riverclanner attacked him first. He was only defending himself. Mostly it was also because the apprentice was from Riverclan, so Burningcall never felt guilty for bringing pain to an enemy.
Fighting this tom was probably pointless. No matter how confident he might be, Pleasantpaw knew that this tom had moons of experience that took away his chances. He would be lucky to leave this fight alive, let alone win. Leave now. Back away before you can’t, a voice in his head growled. But the stubborn apprentice let the words fly over his head. He wasn’t going to back away. This was his chance to show WindClan how powerful RiverClan was.
His expression was fierce as he lunged forward and he had stretched his claws as far forward as possible. The sooner his claws struck the tom’s face, the better. But of course, his move wasn’t well thought out. He had just acted in a panic. Pleasantpaw usually thought about his movements as carefully as possible. Obviously there wasn’t much time in a battle to be thinking about how to do one battle move, but he used whatever time there was to think about his moves. This move was different. It wasn’t planned out, he had just down it. The black and white furred tom’s yellow hues widened as the tom stepped to the side and easily dodged his attacked. He closed his eyes and braced for impact. The ground was hard and the grass was spiky. He wasn’t looking forward to landing. Pleasantpaw tucked in his paws and chin and became a ball of fur midair. He wanted to make his landing as soft as possible. But he never hit the ground. Instead, another force came flying out of nowhere and hit the side of his head, spending him flying in another direction. He landed on the ground with a loud flop, changing from a fierce apprentice to a pile of defeated fur. For a moment, he lay still and unmoving. His head throbbed with pain and he gritted his teeth and did his best not to scream out in pain. Every part of him ached. He just wanted to curl up and stay like that. He slowly got up but he was unsteady on his paws and crumpled back into a heap on the grass. His eyes were half closed and there were black spots in his visions. He was dizzy and every noise became muffled. It was taking all of him to make sure he didn’t black out where he was. Instead, he got to his paws and stumbled forward clumsily towards a shape that looked like the tom which he had just been fighting. He lashed out when the tom looked like he was within hitting distance, but really the other cat was a few foxlengths away. All of this movement turned out to be too much for him and he flopped onto the ground again and looked up weakly at his opponent.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 25th, 2018, 11:19 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

``Are you saying, if you were to attack WindClan's camp, you would attack Surgestorm, our medicine cat, because he is a WindClan cat? You would leave us without our only source of healing?`` Fawnskip's questions were rhetorical, but she wouldn't mind receiving a response. The older feline just adored arguing and she was always up for a friendly - or ugly - debate. Though it didn't seem like it, the multi-colored she-cat did value others' opinions and at the moment she really took Doepaw's into consideration. She admired his devotion to his sister, his powerful need to protect her. In all honesty, she liked the brave little warrior even the feeling wasn't mutual. Fawnskip would be lying if she said she wasn't tempted to sit beside the warrior apprentice and simply talk. However, she couldn't do that. ``C'mon, kit, show me ThunderClan is more than what I think it is.``

The tom gave her an annoyed look and narrowed his eyes, his blue optics flickered with annoyance. "No of course not, I was just giving you an example, what you said didn't make any sense so I was...you know what, nevermind, now I don't even understand what I'm saying." he hissed, his tail flicked back and fourth. His vision was fading, quickly, flashing from black to reality in seconds. He had lost a lot of blood, but he just had to hold out for a few moments longer, the battle was almost over, atleast, he had hoped it was, cats were getting horribly wounded and quite a few were falling back. The caramel tom almost toppled over as he just stood still, barely managing to catch himself. 'This is bad.' he thought to himself, lowering his head, looking up at the multi-colored molly, unable to hold the weight. As the warrior began to speak the tom felt a spark of annoyance flicker within him, 'what in the name of starclan did she mean by that?' he internally growled, his irises nothing but slits as he lifted his head once more, ignoring the throbbing pain on his face and side. "This is what we're made of." he hissed, unseathing his claws, "Resiliance and care, unlike you, who attack without your enemies knowledge, how cowardly." he spat. He was light headed, the loss of blood was getting to him, as was the fear, the rush of the two caused him to get agrivated over some small, trival thing, though, he still wouldn't move, rather, attack her from where he stood, seemed reasonable enough right?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 26th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
He struggled to find the words. “Someone...” He lashed his tail. “Someone isn’t here...” Skyfeather sniffed the air for a few moments, then looked at the fighting cats. “Someone isn’t in the clearing, I... I don’t know who!” The tom crouched again. He exhaled. “I... Someone isn’t in the clearing!”
Cherrydawn was taken aback. Skyfeather looked as though he were ready to bolt or pounce, he seemed so bothered. Unsure of what else to do, she took a cautious step toward him and said, “Well... whoever they are, I’m sure they just got lost in all the commotion. Maybe they’ll be back soon?” She suggested, tentatively.

Old January 26th, 2018, 09:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Shocked, Leafshadow stood shaking, and Leafshadow was knocked over by Chameleonvine violently. Groaning, she pulled herself away from the other cat and stood on trembling legs. She took rapid breaths and looked at both of the cats, her vision spinning. Nodding, slowly at first and then quickly, she had made up her mind. She took a step back from the two cats with her tail in the air. She hesitated, waiting to see if the other cats would go on the offensive.
(Do you want to end the battle soon?)
She hissed angrily unsure of whatelse to do. Blood was streeding down her side. (I guess?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather exhaled and curled his tail along his side. He looked at the ground and shut his eyes. “I...” He opened his eyes and glanced around one more time. He fixed his gaze on the camp entrance.“I hope so...”

Character Site

Old January 26th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She hissed angrily unsure of whatelse to do. Blood was streeding down her side. (I guess?)
Blinking quickly Leafshadow said, "you may have won the battle, but you haven't won the war." She turned and ran as quickly as she could away from the battle. She resented that she was running away, and hated to admit defeat, but she knew she couldn't have done much more because her wounds ached and cried out. Admitting defeat was the hardest thing she could've done, and tried to get herself away before she changed her mind.
Closed Thread