Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2018, 09:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
uh oh :0 feisty sister moment
@Charmer
~~~~<~>~~~~

With barely a thought the queen had flung herself in front of her brother, feeling herself get knocked over by the sturdy apprentice. I don't need to be taken care of. Her flanks heaved, her breath shortening to dry, raspy coughs. The extra weight on top of her felt like the weight of the world in her state of exhaustion. She wondered if she was breathing. Maybe. With a small, short sizzle of adrenaline, she heaved upwards, hoping to get the persistent apprentice off of her. If not, she was a goner.
Morningblue was ready this time as the apprentice charged at him, his claws were out and he wasn't going to be fool by that quick little rabbit-chaser's dodging underneath trick again. He was going to hit her hard enough to lay her out. He wasn't even looking at Jaystorm. He was sure she'd stay safely in the nursery with her kits while he took care of this apprentice. The last thing he expected to see at the apprentice raced toward him was a familiar, silver-colored pelt race in front of her. It was so unbelievable he actually took a step back from the cats tussling on the ground and look behind him. There were Jaystorm's kits, but his sister. He whipped his head back around and growled, furious as well as frightened. "Jaystorm?"

Old January 21st, 2018, 10:12 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@blue jellie
~°~
Hazelpaw skidded to a halt.
"What... It doesn't matter, I'll shrewd you too!" She least up and sunk her claws into her side. She grinned and bit her neck scruff. "Grr-ar! The apprentice huffed and dropeps to the ground. She shook her head and bit the she-cat's leg.

[I'm on phone, so this is short]

Character Site

Old January 21st, 2018, 10:35 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@blue jellie
~°~
"What... It doesn't matter, I'll shrewd you too!" She least up and sunk her claws into her side. She grinned and bit her neck scruff. "Grr-ar! The apprentice huffed and dropeps to the ground. She shook her head and bit the she-cat's leg.

< @Charmer >

Screeching with fury and using up every drop of energy she had left, Jaystorm wrenched her leg away and snapped her jaws- hard- at the apprentice, not caring where the blow landed. Blood welled around her wounds, and her leg throbbed. Was it broken? It was a good possibility. If it wasn't, this was a serious sprain. By defending her pride- and her brother- she had injured herself. Again. With a sigh, she faced the apprentice, not answering her brother. "Do you want to take away these kits' mother? Because you seem intent to. Have you any idea what it feels like to take a life?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; January 21st, 2018 at 10:35 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:52 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@blue jellie
~°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
< @Charmer >

Screeching with fury and using up every drop of energy she had left, Jaystorm wrenched her leg away and snapped her jaws- hard- at the apprentice, not caring where the blow landed. Blood welled around her wounds, and her leg throbbed. Was it broken? It was a good possibility. If it wasn't, this was a serious sprain. By defending her pride- and her brother- she had injured herself. Again. With a sigh, she faced the apprentice, not answering her brother. "Do you want to take away these kits' mother? Because you seem intent to. Have you any idea what it feels like to take a life?"
Morningblue was trapped. He couldn’t leave the kits. The clearing was still in chaos and suppose another Windclan or Shadowclan cat slipped inside with he was out. He looked at the kits, then at Jaystorm fighting in the clearing. But he just couldn’t contain himself for a moment longer when he heard his sister cry out and saw blood staining the silver fur on her leg.”Hide!” He growled at the kits. Rushing out of the nursery. Jaystorm still had her in a grip and not caring about hanging up on the younger cat he aimed a vicious rake at the apprentice’s side. “Let go and go to your kits,” he growled at his sister. What had she been thinking?

Last edited by Charmer; January 21st, 2018 at 10:53 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:08 PM
Might disappear again

@blue jellie
~°~
Hazelpaw growled.
"No. I don't." The she-cat jumped onto Jaystorm's back.
"I won't kill you. I'll just try to injure you." Hazelpaw bit her neck scruff and grinned. Ha! Now who's gonna protect you!

[Charmer, bump on Sky and Thistle]

Character Site

Old January 22nd, 2018, 05:08 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Pumpkinstripe felt pain in his nose. He winced and swiped for Silverscar's legs, so he could knock him over.
Silverscar narrowly dodged Pumpkinstripe but he had to back up to the wall of the camp by some twigs and moss that had probably been part of the den he was by

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 05:22 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

Silverscar narrowly dodged Pumpkinstripe but he had to back up to the wall of the camp by some twigs and moss that had probably been part of the den he was by
Pumpkinstripe backed up slightly. He bared his teeth briefly and ran towards Silverscar, hoping to jump on him. It was the only good attack he knew.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:10 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo was frozen in terror. Literally. He was paralyzed. He felt like he couldn't stay there but he also felt that he would be no use in this fight.

@Mad-Hatter
@2018 Okapi
Leafshadow yelped as she leaped out of the way of the two cats and tumbled to the ground. She pulled herself up and looked venomously at the older cat. Growling, she lunged at Chameleonvine and bared her teeth, hoping to bite the other cat. She was exhausted now from her previous battles, and was on the verge of leaving, except that she wasn't that sort of cat. She desperately wanted to win every battle, but she knew that couldn't happen. She would try, though, to win a majority of them. She wondered if these stories she would one day tell to her kits, or to other kits as an elder. If I even get that far, she reminded herself bitterly.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:06 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

(Hope I ain't late or anything.. Open)

Nectarsplash looked around, his chest rising up and down rapidly. He was scared- who wouldn't be? Suddenly feeling the urge to stop cowarding away from the battle and go join, he raised one paw and then leapt out from his hiding spot. Wow, I probably look stupid, Nectar thought- he wasn't very full of himself and didn't believe in himself most of the time. Hopefully nobody saw him, if they did, he'd probably lie and say that he was licking blood off his paws, or something. Scanning the battle, he noticed that there was a lot of yowls and angry hisses- you'd expect that at a battle between numerous cats battling over something, though. He desperately wanted to fight, yet there where no cats, from what he could see, who where available to tear at his skin. So, for a while, he would just stalk amongst the edges of the infuriated fighting felines.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
@2018 Okapi
Leafshadow yelped as she leaped out of the way of the two cats and tumbled to the ground. She pulled herself up and looked venomously at the older cat. Growling, she lunged at Chameleonvine and bared her teeth, hoping to bite the other cat. She was exhausted now from her previous battles, and was on the verge of leaving, except that she wasn't that sort of cat. She desperately wanted to win every battle, but she knew that couldn't happen. She would try, though, to win a majority of them. She wondered if these stories she would one day tell to her kits, or to other kits as an elder. If I even get that far, she reminded herself bitterly.
Chameleonvine growled and attempted to leap out of the way, but didn’t geting her cheek slashed, she let out a yelp,” Try to be a help Bingo!” She yowled growling and throwing herself again at Leafshadow.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread