Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM

Old October 1st, 2017, 04:47 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

It was that time again.

Halite padded up the high stone, whiskers twitching, completely unfazed. He remembered his first moment climbing on this mound: the cool, slippery surface against his paw pads, the height that it rose above everyone else, giving him the illusion of flight. He felt powerful in that moment. Like a new monarch. So amazingly breathtaking, yet nerve-wrenching at the same time.

He’d done it for so many moons now, the newness of climbing up had faded, but the memories had not.

“There happen to be three kits who are old enough to become trainees. First, Icarius. It is time for you to learn the ways of the Dusk Syndicate. Your trainer shall be Shadow.” Halite said first, with a slight bob of his head.

“And as well, Confetti. Your trainer will be Snarl.” He continued, with a small break afterwards, so that the cats below him could absorb his echoing words.

“Finally, to conclude this month’s ceremony, Spider. Your trainer will be Mischa. I hope that you three all learn well and blossom into adulthood through the guidance of your trainers.”

- - -
@Duskflight @Myik @Chameleon @Foggy22 @Teza

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 1st, 2017, 05:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Confetti’s eyes grew wide as she ran in excitement up to Snarl,but Snarl snarled,” Rule one, Guards aren’t to get excited. Guards are cold extenally, joy is to be kept on the inside.”
Confetti frowned,” Okay.”
They left the Gathering Mound.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 1st, 2017, 06:44 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

@Teza
Spider gave a small excited bounce as she saw listened to who her trainer would be. She looked around for the hunter, her eyes soon landing on Mischa. She trotted up to her, trying not to bounce with excitement. "So what are we doing first?" she asked eagerly.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:41 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
@Teza
Spider gave a small excited bounce as she saw listened to who her trainer would be. She looked around for the hunter, her eyes soon landing on Mischa. She trotted up to her, trying not to bounce with excitement. "So what are we doing first?" she asked eagerly.
Mischa, jaws slightly agape for a moment when she heard her name, shook her head. How could she train another cat? The only kits she even liked were Tyche and Domino, her own flesh and blood! Why would she even want to be around any other kits?! Spider wasn't a kit anymore though. She was a trainee. Mischa's trainee. The white she-cat let out a sigh as the young cat approached. This was going to be a long few moons. "Do you know anything?" she asked blankly. If the little she-cat knew anything, that just made Mischa's job much easier.
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:50 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Mischa, jaws slightly agape for a moment when she heard her name, shook her head. How could she train another cat? The only kits she even liked were Tyche and Domino, her own flesh and blood! Why would she even want to be around any other kits?! Spider wasn't a kit anymore though. She was a trainee. Mischa's trainee. The white she-cat let out a sigh as the young cat approached. This was going to be a long few moons. "Do you know anything?" she asked blankly. If the little she-cat knew anything, that just made Mischa's job much easier.
Spider faltered a bit at the question. How am I supposed to know anything? she thought, panicking slightly. She took a deep breath and thought carefully. She tried to remember what older trainees had told her when she was a kit. "Umm, I know that you have to be aware of your surroundings?" she guessed, hoping that she was right. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her new trainer. "I don't think I know anything else though." Spider added, half apologetically.

Old October 1st, 2017, 08:53 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Spider faltered a bit at the question. How am I supposed to know anything? she thought, panicking slightly. She took a deep breath and thought carefully. She tried to remember what older trainees had told her when she was a kit. "Umm, I know that you have to be aware of your surroundings?" she guessed, hoping that she was right. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her new trainer. "I don't think I know anything else though." Spider added, half apologetically.
Mischa rolled her eyes and got up from where she was sitting, walking away. "We have a lot of work to do..." was all she said as she padded off.
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:00 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Mischa rolled her eyes and got up from where she was sitting, walking away. "We have a lot of work to do..." was all she said as she padded off.
Spider was confused at her trainer's attitude. Doesn't she want to be my trainer? she wondered. She hurriedly padded after Mischa, and mumbled, "I'll try as hard as I can, I promise!"

Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:28 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Duskflight
Shadow took in a deep breath. Watching as Halite announced her trainee.
small smile appeared on her face, looking at Icarius. She knew with a little time he would become a good healer. But her heart burned for Ash, missing her former trainee even more. She thought that getting a new trainee would somehow take that away. Her claws scraped the ground slightly. Keeping the smile on her face as she walked over. Shadow's tail flicked as she tried to not cry. This was the first time she had ever had an official apprentice. Shadow looked at Icarius, chest fur puffed with pride. "You ready?" She mewed.
Shadow had to get him a nest, and know some more herbs. Icarius was already pretty smart. Surprising for such a small kitten. She turned away from the other cats, ready to lead Icarius to her den. "We should set a nest up for you." Her fur is slightly raised, fear flooded over her. What if he left to? She shook her head. No, He is a good kit. He'll stay her trainee. But Shadow couldn't escape the fear that he would go to.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

RIP DS.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here