Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old July 29th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Soup

Stormlily crouched low in the trees, her orange and black mottled coat blending in with the shadows and dead pine needles. She leaped, the mouse she was stalking squeaking before it died, it's spine crunching between her teeth as she finished the small rodent's life. She bowed down low with a quick prayer to Starclan, thanking her ancestors and thanking the mouse for giving up it's life to feed the clan. She picked up the rodent and started walking, stowing the rodent in a clanwide prey cache, a hollow about halfway up a dead pine. A large blackbird, and a frog she had caught before hand lay in the tree. She smiled and set back out through the clear forest of Shadowclan.
Old July 29th, 2018, 05:41 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Soup

Stormlily crouched low in the trees, her orange and black mottled coat blending in with the shadows and dead pine needles. She leaped, the mouse she was stalking squeaking before it died, it's spine crunching between her teeth as she finished the small rodent's life. She bowed down low with a quick prayer to Starclan, thanking her ancestors and thanking the mouse for giving up it's life to feed the clan. She picked up the rodent and started walking, stowing the rodent in a clanwide prey cache, a hollow about halfway up a dead pine. A large blackbird, and a frog she had caught before hand lay in the tree. She smiled and set back out through the clear forest of Shadowclan.
The orange molly strolled through the exit of camp, stretching her mandible in a giant yawn before gathering her haunches underneath her to spring out into a sprint. She carried on like this for a few minutes before scrambling to a halt in the pine forest, panting slightly as her whiskers quivered from tasting the air. Her ears pushed forward, straining to hear the slightest noise to symbol any prey. She glanced over to her left as she heard something brushing against leaves. She dropped into her hunter's crouch, careful to stick to darker shadows because of her vibrant fur. She moved silently until she was in jumping range, and leaped. It was a great jump! She landed on the back of what she once thought was prey. Yowling with confusion, she crushed Stormlily underneath her, her hazel eyes glittering with both amusement and puzzlement, she rolled off the she-cat.

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old July 29th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup View Post
The orange molly strolled through the exit of camp, stretching her mandible in a giant yawn before gathering her haunches underneath her to spring out into a sprint. She carried on like this for a few minutes before scrambling to a halt in the pine forest, panting slightly as her whiskers quivered from tasting the air. Her ears pushed forward, straining to hear the slightest noise to symbol any prey. She glanced over to her left as she heard something brushing against leaves. She dropped into her hunter's crouch, careful to stick to darker shadows because of her vibrant fur. She moved silently until she was in jumping range, and leaped. It was a great jump! She landed on the back of what she once thought was prey. Yowling with confusion, she crushed Stormlily underneath her, her hazel eyes glittering with both amusement and puzzlement, she rolled off the she-cat.

"Hey Hey Hey!!!!" She yowled, her fur ruffled, tail bottlebrushed. She stretched up to her full height, still shorter than the ginger she cat that stood in front of her. "What was that?" She whipped around to look at Aspenfire, but stopped as she say the she cat. The way the sparse sunlight glittered off of the she cat's ginger pelt was amazing to Stormlily. "I-I uh, Why'd you do that?" Her anger subsided, amazed by the beauty of the she cat.
Old July 29th, 2018, 07:24 PM
souperman

Quote:
"Hey Hey Hey!!!!" She yowled, her fur ruffled, tail bottlebrushed. She stretched up to her full height, still shorter than the ginger she cat that stood in front of her. "What was that?" She whipped around to look at Aspenfire, but stopped as she say the she cat. The way the sparse sunlight glittered off of the she cat's ginger pelt was amazing to Stormlily. "I-I uh, Why'd you do that?" Her anger subsided, amazed by the beauty of the she cat.
Aspenfire giggled, lashing her long tail. "I thought you were prey!" She flexed her lengthy claws into the ground, flashing her hazel orbs from the ground up to the calico in front of her. "I was stretching my muscles, running around. I thought I heard a squirrel- or something. So I pounced." She shrugged, a light smile lighting up her facial features.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old July 29th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Aspenfire giggled, lashing her long tail. "I thought you were prey!" She flexed her lengthy claws into the ground, flashing her hazel orbs from the ground up to the calico in front of her. "I was stretching my muscles, running around. I thought I heard a squirrel- or something. So I pounced." She shrugged, a light smile lighting up her facial features.

"I----Uh....Umm.. Great jump." She neowed as her eyes met Aspenfire's. She smiled back at the orange she cat, her dull yellow eyes lit with adoration and attraction.
Old July 30th, 2018, 06:33 AM
souperman

Quote:
"I----Uh....Umm.. Great jump." She neowed as her eyes met Aspenfire's. She smiled back at the orange she cat, her dull yellow eyes lit with adoration and attraction.
"Thank you." The ginger molly sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail around her paws neatly. "Who are you?" She tilted her head, asking the question rather bluntly. "I mean- I've seen you around ShadowClan. I just don't know your name?"

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Last edited by Soup; July 30th, 2018 at 06:34 AM.
Old July 30th, 2018, 09:29 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
"Thank you." The ginger molly sat back on her haunches, wrapping her tail around her paws neatly. "Who are you?" She tilted her head, asking the question rather bluntly. "I mean- I've seen you around ShadowClan. I just don't know your name?"
"Oh...uh.." she shook her head, snapping herself out of the kill. She perked up, a smile on her lips. "I'm Stormlily! I sleep in the front of the warriors den, I've almost been stepped on by tired warriors." She giggled. "But that's alright, I make sure no one gets in who shouldn't. Mainly curious kits and apprentices." She smiled, cocking her head, before looking back at Aspenfire.
Old July 30th, 2018, 12:03 PM
souperman

Quote:
"Oh...uh.." she shook her head, snapping herself out of the kill. She perked up, a smile on her lips. "I'm Stormlily! I sleep in the front of the warriors den, I've almost been stepped on by tired warriors." She giggled. "But that's alright, I make sure no one gets in who shouldn't. Mainly curious kits and apprentices." She smiled, cocking her head, before looking back at Aspenfire.
Aspenfire nodded, remembering the ginger pelt at the front of the Warrior’s den. “I’m Aspenfire.”

(Sorry about the short replies, i’m on my phone right now)

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old July 31st, 2018, 08:54 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Aspenfire nodded, remembering the ginger pelt at the front of the Warrior’s den. “I’m Aspenfire.”

(Sorry about the short replies, i’m on my phone right now)
@Orca

"Nice to meet you!" She grinned, her slightly crooked teeth shining in the low light. "Your very pretty by the way." She blushed, dark.

-////

Quailears trotted into the woods and scented for prey.
Old July 31st, 2018, 02:08 PM
souperman

Quote:
@Orca

"Nice to meet you!" She grinned, her slightly crooked teeth shining in the low light. "Your very pretty by the way." She blushed, dark.

-////

Quailears trotted into the woods and scented for prey.
"Thanks, I know." Aspenfire prowled around the molly, unaware of the hidden meaning behind the compliment. Her pelt looked like it was on fire as it moved, the darker orange and lighter orange blending in to create one big blaze. The hazel in her eyes stood out from the storm of ginger as she stopped beside Stormlily. "Have you caught any good prey yet?" She asked, tilting her head as her ears stayed perked atop her head, alert for any signs of prey.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥