Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old June 4th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Bee-brains forever." He said standing up quickly after being poked. He looked up at the sky. It looked like the storm had lessened a little. Then she said race. "Don't race me." He said. "You won't win." He grinned. "Just don't argue with me. I'll beat you with ease."
Blackfrost rolled her eyes at his words, smirking. “Alright, alright.” She said, her ears twitching, “I’ll take your word for it.” With that, the warrior gestured for him to follow as the two left the safety of the pine tree to go back to camp. Now that she thought about it, Blackfrost was feeling a bit hungry, which reminded her just in time about her caught squirrel. Blackfrost quickly ran back to the spot where she left it and picked it up in her jaws as they now headed back to camp. She glanced at Crowhawk now and then, a gentle smile on her muzzle with a certain affection within her green-hued eyes.
[ Continued In ShadowClan Clearing ]
Old June 4th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost rolled her eyes at his words, smirking. “Alright, alright.” She said, her ears twitching, “I’ll take your word for it.” With that, the warrior gestured for him to follow as the two left the safety of the pine tree to go back to camp. Now that she thought about it, Blackfrost was feeling a bit hungry, which reminded her just in time about her caught squirrel. Blackfrost quickly ran back to the spot where she left it and picked it up in her jaws as they now headed back to camp. She glanced at Crowhawk now and then, a gentle smile on her muzzle with a certain affection within her green-hued eyes.
[ Continued In ShadowClan Clearing ]
He smiled at her, grabbing his vole and walking back to camp. He stopped hen he saw her go back for her squirrel and rolled his eyes in amusement. She had managed to forget the prey she caught. To be fair though,he almost did as well if it wasn't for his stomach. He waited for her to catch up before walking back to camp next to her.
Old June 5th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Blarepaw kept moving, brushing his fur against Gingerpaw's with a sudden purr. The dark ginger tom kept glancing at her face in search of something he couldn't quite figure out. She's very pretty in the sun, You should tell her how beautiful she is. Blarepaw stopped for a moment and stared at Gingerpaw, opening up his mouth to speak.

"You look very pretty in the sun and your eyes are pretty too." he commented with a shuffle of his paws, a bit nervous.
That was easier than I thought. Of course! I like her, but how do I tell her? This is so frustrating. The apprentice scratched the back of his head quickly before looking back at his friend.

(Sorry it took so long. my nephew's son was two days ago and I totally forgot)
(It's fine.)
Gingerpaw blinked. Usually she would turn on any cat who told her that, but this was different, this was Blarepaw. The ginger tabby molly just stood there for a while, trying to take it in. "You look very pretty in the sun and your eyes are pretty too.", thats what he had said. Gingerpaw looked at him for a while longer and then dropped her gaze. How should she respond? It certainly felt like a odd statement. Part of her wanted to thank him, part of her wanted to yowl at him. But she wasn't sure which one she wanted to do so Gingerpaw stayed silent.
Old June 5th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
"Fierce doesn't mean strong." He mewed, looking around. He flicked his tail more. The tom looked around, First Moonfang... now Crystalpaw... Whats next? His daughter and mate had left the clan. The brown cat sighed as he stepped over a puddle. "Green leaf better hurry and get here." He hissed under his breath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Her eyes filled with concern, "Hey, what's with the sudden gloominess?" a look of worry was painted on her face.
Looking annoyed, by being ignored, she said "Well, I'm gonna head back to camp," She started to turn around back to camp.
@Myik
Old June 5th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
(It's fine.)
Gingerpaw blinked. Usually she would turn on any cat who told her that, but this was different, this was Blarepaw. The ginger tabby molly just stood there for a while, trying to take it in. "You look very pretty in the sun and your eyes are pretty too.", thats what he had said. Gingerpaw looked at him for a while longer and then dropped her gaze. How should she respond? It certainly felt like a odd statement. Part of her wanted to thank him, part of her wanted to yowl at him. But she wasn't sure which one she wanted to do so Gingerpaw stayed silent.
Blarepaw continued walking with his head down,
feeling heartbroken that she hadn't replied. Why did I even try?! The apprentice walked to a tree and climbed onto a branch. She probably doesn't like me anymore. Blarepaw stared blankly up at starclan, forgeting that he was on a walk with Gingerpaw. Don't be so hard on yourself. She was probable just speechless about that comment.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; June 5th, 2017 at 03:34 PM.
Old June 5th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Blarepaw continued walking with his head down,
feeling heartbroken that she hadn't replied. Why did I even try?! The apprentice walked to a tree and climbed onto a branch. She probably doesn't like me anymore. Blarepaw stared blankly up at starclan, forgeting that he was on a walk with Gingerpaw. Don't be so hard on yourself. She was probably just speechless about that comment.
Gingerpaw looked at her friend.
She hadn't met to hurt him! Oh Starclan why did life have to be so hard?! She silently asked. He probably now thought she didn't like him anymore. That wasn't true! He was one of the best friends she had ever had, maybe he was more than friend. When she thought back to his original comment, warmth spread through her body.

Last edited by Cosmo; June 5th, 2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old June 5th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Gingerpaw looked at her friend.
She hadn't met to hurt him! Oh Starclan why did life have to be so hard?! She silently asked. He probably now thought she didn't like him anymore. That wasn't true! He was one of the best friends she had ever had, maybe he was more than friend. When she thought back to his original comment, warmth spread through her body.
Blarepaw let out a sigh, knowing he couldn't just ignore her, especially since the feelings he had for her were strong. Why don't I just go down there and tell her how i feel about her. Blarepaw jumped down off of the tree in front of gingerpaw. "uh...Gingerpaw...I...Uh..." studdard the apprentice, searching for the right words to say. His body began to shake.

Old June 5th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Blarepaw let out a sigh, knowing he couldn't just ignore her, especially since the feelings he had for her were strong. Why don't I just go down there and tell her how i feel about her. Blarepaw jumped down off of the tree in front of gingerpaw. "uh...Gingerpaw...I...Uh..." studdard the apprentice, searching for the right words to say. His body began to shake.
"What?" Gingerpaw asked.
She cocked her head to one side, her perkiness from before returning. Maybe it was something about her Bering beautiful. Maybe he thought they should go back to camp. She didn't know, but she listened to him intently, ears perked.
Old June 5th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"What?" Gingerpaw asked.
She cocked her head to one side, her perkiness from before returning. Maybe it was something about her Bering beautiful. Maybe he thought they should go back to camp. She didn't know, but she listened to him intently, ears perked.
"i...I like you very much, but it's hard to explain my feelings for you. If you don't like me like that it's fine that we can just be friends." replied Blarepaw. Blarepaw pried her eyes off of his friend to look right past her in embarrassment.

Old June 5th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"i...I like you very much, but it's hard to explain my feelings for you. If you don't like me like that it's fine that we can just be friends." replied Blarepaw. Blarepaw pried her eyes off of his friend to look right past her in embarrassment.
Gingerpaw shuffled her paws. "Blarepaw, I think I feel the same way, but we're only apprentices..." The ginger molly stated clearly but trailing off at the end. Apprentices couldn't have mates or kits, that's how it worked. But when they were older...

Last edited by Cosmo; June 6th, 2017 at 02:42 PM.