Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:21 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
At his answer, Nightpaw felt her heart soar with excitement. She’d be a warrior! A real warrior if Shadowclan, the best clan, the clan that had taken her in an saved her. Daydream would be so proud! And Snowpaw... Snowpaw. Her friend had been so close to becoming a warrior. But now she was recovering in the medicine den and had a ways to go before she’d be able to. “Can i ask for something? Can I wait to become a warrior for just a bit longer?” She asked. I want to have my warrior ceremony along with Snowpaw.”
Goldenstar padded along for a few more moments, dragging his injured leg behind him. He let Nightpaw be happy, staying quiet for the time being. He turned into his own thoughts, letting them go back to when he had first met Nightpaw. He couldn’t exactly remember what her name had been at the time, but it was most likely Lucky, or something of the sort. As soon as that thought was finished, he heard Nightpaw, and looked over at her. “Something could be arranged,” he murmured, nodding, knowing it could probably happen.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar padded along for a few more moments, dragging his injured leg behind him. He let Nightpaw be happy, staying quiet for the time being. He turned into his own thoughts, letting them go back to when he had first met Nightpaw. He couldn’t exactly remember what her name had been at the time, but it was most likely Lucky, or something of the sort. As soon as that thought was finished, he heard Nightpaw, and looked over at her. “Something could be arranged,” he murmured, nodding, knowing it could probably happen.
It would make everything so much happier standing there in the clearing with Snowpaw, the two of them earning their warrior names together. She smiled brightly when Goldenstar said yes. There was one other thing she wanted to ask him though. Something she wasn’t sure it was her place to ask. “Thank you. I wanted to ask for something else too if that’s ok. I kind of miss my old name, Lucky. I think it fits. I was lucky to come here to Shadowclan, Lucky to be saved when I was hurt, and lucky to have a made great friends here in Shadowclan. But I like Nightpaw too. I like having a clan name. So I wondered if I could pick my warrior name. I’d like to be called ‘Luckynight.’”

Old February 4th, 2018, 02:15 AM

Quote:
It would make everything so much happier standing there in the clearing with Snowpaw, the two of them earning their warrior names together. She smiled brightly when Goldenstar said yes. There was one other thing she wanted to ask him though. Something she wasn’t sure it was her place to ask. “Thank you. I wanted to ask for something else too if that’s ok. I kind of miss my old name, Lucky. I think it fits. I was lucky to come here to Shadowclan, Lucky to be saved when I was hurt, and lucky to have a made great friends here in Shadowclan. But I like Nightpaw too. I like having a clan name. So I wondered if I could pick my warrior name. I’d like to be called ‘Luckynight.’”
Goldenstar listened to Nightpaw, letting her have her moment. She was happy, and she pretty much deserved to be happy. He didn’t want to ruin it by wording something the wrong way. He was almost too tired to speak anyways, walking with a constant pain in your paw really did a number on someone. As Nightpaw asked about her name, Goldenstar nodded. Usally, they didn’t switch suffixes and prefixes, and he was about to suggest Nightluck, but he knew that wouldn’t be to the apprentince’s liking. “We’ll see,” He said, smiling.
Old February 4th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar listened to Nightpaw, letting her have her moment. She was happy, and she pretty much deserved to be happy. He didn’t want to ruin it by wording something the wrong way. He was almost too tired to speak anyways, walking with a constant pain in your paw really did a number on someone. As Nightpaw asked about her name, Goldenstar nodded. Usally, they didn’t switch suffixes and prefixes, and he was about to suggest Nightluck, but he knew that wouldn’t be to the apprentince’s liking. “We’ll see,” He said, smiling.
That was enough for Nightpaw. Letting her mentor lean on her, she continued on back to camp. “Have you seen Daydream about your paw already?” She asked, worried about how he seemed to want to put less and less weight on it as they went on.

Old February 4th, 2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:
That was enough for Nightpaw. Letting her mentor lean on her, she continued on back to camp. “Have you seen Daydream about your paw already?” She asked, worried about how he seemed to want to put less and less weight on it as they went on.
Goldenstar tried not to lean on Nightpaw, not wanting to get her involved in him not being careful. “No...not...exactly,” He admitted, feeling weird confessing these things to an apprentince, though it was nice to have someone to confide in.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar tried not to lean on Nightpaw, not wanting to get her involved in him not being careful. “No...not...exactly,” He admitted, feeling weird confessing these things to an apprentince, though it was nice to have someone to confide in.
Nightpaw felt her mentor trying to walk on his own and gave him a bit of space, not wanting to make him feel like she was crowding him. "Why not?" she asked him. "You're the leader of the clan. It's important for you to take care of yourself," she remarked.

Old February 4th, 2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Nightpaw felt her mentor trying to walk on his own and gave him a bit of space, not wanting to make him feel like she was crowding him. "Why not?" she asked him. "You're the leader of the clan. It's important for you to take care of yourself," she remarked.
Goldenstar was mostly relying on Nightpaw and the strength in his good legs to lead him along. “You pretty much said it for yourself,” he sighed. “I can handle myself, Daydream has their paws full without me coming in and complaining about a sore leg,” he shrugged. He had time to recover, other cats didn’t. Daydream, yes, they could handle themselves, but Golden didn’t want to be a burden, especially in leaf-bare. He continued to pad, realizing how far away from the camp they had actually walked.
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
As her fur was licked the opposite direction and she felt a warm body against hers, Snowpaw sunk a bit deeper into slumber, but she fought her way out of it, knowing very well she might fall asleep and never wake up again. It calmed her a little knowing she had an experienced medicine cat to help her recover, though her panic wasn't fully subsiding. Purring a bit raspily in her throat, using as much energy as she could muster, she grunted, "Don't worry about me, Nightpaw. I'll- I'll be fine." The small white she-cat tried to keep her voice optimistic, but it was hard to when it ended in a sharp cough.

[ @king kaleb! ]
@Charmer
"Snowpaw, i need you to stay awake for me and keep your eyes open. I cant risk you falling asleep right now." the medicine cat said sternly. right now, they were focused on moving the apprentices legs gently into place, cleaning them off with cobwebs to prevent anymore bleeding, or else the molly would pass out from blood loss for sure. keeping the cobwebs there, they looked over in the pile of herbs they had brought, picking out the comfy root. the herb was thick and brown, and like in the name, was root. it was multi-purposeful and good for almost anything, but especially for broken bones. they started to chew it into a paste until it was thick in their mouth, and started to lick it onto the leg, it would help prevent any infection or worse injuries, and hopefully avoid the legs growing inactive.

after that, they started to wrap the paste covered legs in cobwebs and catchweed the keep the herbs in place, almost like a cast. they were quiet while working, focusing all of their concentration on the mollys legs first before they would move onto any other minor injury on her.
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:25 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
A British Shorthair trotted through ShadowClan's territory, pride radiating from him in all directions. His orange eyes gleamed and he walked with a smally, happy skip in his step. Ashnose felt like he was glowing. He'd been chosen to lead a hunting patrol only a little over a moon into his life as a warrior. It was a small patrol, but it was a patrol all the same. It seemed that karma was catching up with him for all of his good deeds he'd done in the last moon. Despite becoming a warrior and not being obligated to do apprentice duties anymore, Ashnose had helped the apprentices clean the elders' den and sort through their ticks. He'd also taken it upon himself to do a little extra hunting outside of regular patrols. The warrior always made it a point to catch some cat's favorite piece of prey. One of the elders had been overjoyed that Ashnose had brought them the biggest, fattest toad he could find. StarClan has rewarded me, the gray tom thought with a rush of satisfaction. He was grateful that his warrior ancestors were watching over him. Ashnose cast his amber gaze upwards and tried to peer through the tree branches as if he'd see the eyes of StarClan warriors looking down on him. Though he couldn't see them, the tom knew that they were there. The thought warmed his pelt despite the colder weather.

Still beaming, Ashnose looked over his shoulder to ensure that the other cat was following him. He'd hardly ever seen the tom before, but that didn't surprise him after his conversation with Willowfur. The British Shorthair hadn't talked to her at all before that one day when they truly met. The tom hadn't realized how many cats he didn't know until he'd met Willowfur and talked with her. That was also the day that Ashnose promised himself that he would make a better effort to know all of his Clanmates. The warrior knew a lot of cats and had a lot of friends, but he didn't know every single one of his precious Clanmates like he wanted to. Ashnose slowed his pace, realizing that he'd strayed far ahead of the other cat due to his excitement. "So- uhhh," The ShadowClan warrior strained himself trying to recall the other tom's name. He waited for the name to come to him, but it never did. "Should we start over there?" The tom flicked his tail in the direction of a swampy area, surely filled to the brim with frogs and toads considering the load croaking coming from that direction. Ashnose realized how stupid he sounded as soon as he looked away from the tom. He was the one leading the patrol. He shouldn't be asking questions; he should be commanding his patrol. The warrior wondered if he should correct himself and take back his question, but he let it go, instead just reminding himself to lead better next time.

@Mauve
It was a rather unpleasant day for Shadetail, as the ShadowClan warrior hadn't gotten much sleep. Nightmares of the Gathering battle between the Syndicate and the Clans still haunted him every once in awhile, and much as he tried to rid himself of the dark thoughts that prodded his mind as he slept, they went nowhere but in circles in his dreamland. Fatigued clawed at his muscles and he was pretty sure that his hind leg was strained due to kicking the den's all the night before. So when Halfgaze had set him on this hunting patrol with Ashnose, a tom who he'd seen around but never talked too, Shadetail was uncharacteristically annoyed. He'd been hoping to have a rest day, perhaps go see Daydream to discuss the nightmares that kept him awake - hoping the medicine cat wouldn't hold the same disdain towards him for his heritage that the majority of his Clanmates seemed to.

"Aren't you suppose to be leading this patrol?" he snapped, his yellow eyes narrowed as they were still adjusting to the bright sun that flittered through the pine trees above. He was used to shadows and staying in the shade, both of which were plentiful back at camp inside the warriors' den. He hadn't meant the words to come out as harsh as they did, but nonetheless Shadetail straightened up and said nothing about his tone, instead glancing towards where some scuttle noises and loud croaks were coming from. His ears twitched and the tom parted his jaws to draw in the scent, just to be sure. "Yeah, that seems to be where the prey is," Shadetail replied, pointing his tail towards the rather thick patch of briars that circled the outer edge of the swamp, where the sounds and scents seemed to be protruding from. He wasn't a hunting expert by any means, nor was he an expert in how every little thing ran in ShadowClan - after all, he was still relatively new - but he was sure that Ashnose had grown up all his life here. Shouldn't he know that the best place to start is where you scent and hear the prey? he thought to himself, but made no comment as he watched Ashnose, waiting patiently for the tom to either correct him or lead the way. After all, he was the one assigned to lead the patrol.
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@Charmer
"Snowpaw, i need you to stay awake for me and keep your eyes open. I cant risk you falling asleep right now." the medicine cat said sternly. right now, they were focused on moving the apprentices legs gently into place, cleaning them off with cobwebs to prevent anymore bleeding, or else the molly would pass out from blood loss for sure. keeping the cobwebs there, they looked over in the pile of herbs they had brought, picking out the comfy root. the herb was thick and brown, and like in the name, was root. it was multi-purposeful and good for almost anything, but especially for broken bones. they started to chew it into a paste until it was thick in their mouth, and started to lick it onto the leg, it would help prevent any infection or worse injuries, and hopefully avoid the legs growing inactive.

after that, they started to wrap the paste covered legs in cobwebs and catchweed the keep the herbs in place, almost like a cast. they were quiet while working, focusing all of their concentration on the mollys legs first before they would move onto any other minor injury on her.
@blue jellie

Nightpaw continued licking Snowpaw's wounds even after they were clean, all the while watching as Daydream did their work, chewing herbs, smearing them all over the wounds, and wrapping them with cobwebs and yet more herbs. Daydream's instructions to Snowpaw to stay awake were as good as commands from Starclan itself as far she she was concerned. Still snuggling as close as she could the the white shecat without getting in the medicine cat's way, she lifted her paw to gently bat at Snowpaw's ears and face. "Stay awake Snowpaw!" Nightpaw meowed, bopping her friend on the nose with her pad.