Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:05 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:54 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:41 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by Streamtail
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Hey!" Mulberrykit felt Fernkit bump into her, and she stumbled. Slightly angry now, she class her eyes tight and tried to jump on her sister. As she was in the air, her eyes popped open, throwing her off guard. "Ah-!" All the colors swirled around her, and she landed on her side. "Wow!"
she heard mulberrykit cry and her eyes opened she was dizzied by all the colorsshe looked to her mamma her emerald green eyes gleaming. "what do my eyes look like mamma?" she squealed.
Old October 10th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~for @Owl~

The black and grey apprentice's eyes narrowed slightly as she noticed the tom staring at her. He didn't seem impressed, either. Ashpaw dismissed him with a slight tilt of her head, turning away from him with an air of dignity and swished her tail in the dust. Ashpaw was tempted to give the other cat a piece of her mind, but she guessed that he wouldn't take kindly to that and it could, quite likely, result in her making another enemy...not that she would have minded, but she didn't feel like doing so. The more Ashpaw thought about it, the more frustrated she became as she looked back at the tom. Ashpaw's eyes were nearly slits, narrowed to the point where you could barely see her yellow orbs, only the tiniest gleam in them and her dark, narrow pupils. Ashpaw stood up, pretending not to see the other tom and shoving him quite hard as she walked past, looking back and smirking as though daring him to do something about it. "Whoops," she mewed in a falsely concerned voice. It was obvious that she wasn't actually worried, the signs were written all over her facial expression, and she gave a short laugh as well, which was cut off almost as soon as it had begun. She swished her tail from side to side, her yellow gaze fixed on the tom, still waiting for his reaction...that was, if he wasn't one of those annoying cats who just ignored everything.

The larger apprentice felt pressure against his side but he barely moved when the she-cat attempted to shove him. With an eye brow lifted, Cedarpaw craned his neck towards Ashpaw. A lightly chuckle escaped the Maine coon brute and gave her an amused look. "Oh it's quite alright, you barely did anything." Narrowing his eyes dangerously at the smaller apprentice, he turned away from her and continued on his way towards the fresh-kill pile. Inwardly the tom was not impressed with the she-cat trying to at all high and mighty when he was a lot better than she was. He knew that and so did the other apprentices. Marshfoot has trained and continues to train him to be the best he can be. Grabbing a water vole, he plopped himself down beside the apprentices den where the sun was beaming, basking himself under its warmth. Of course he was hot due to his thick fur but he enjoyed being warm. It wouldn't be long before it got cold.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:29 PM
a lonely nobody

"Yeah, I'm fine." She looked at Flarekit with awe. "Wow, you look cool!" Mulberrykit was dazzled by all the colors surrounding her, and could hardly make sense of it. "Mamma! Mamma, what do I look like? What're my eyes like? What're all these colors? Where are we? Why are we here?" She looked over at her brother and sister. "Do you know where we are?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; October 10th, 2016 at 02:31 PM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:34 PM

My Mood: Bored
Exclamation Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Pinekit squeaked and pawed the air. He rolled over on this back and flailed his paws, his face red as he tried to stand.

Moo.
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
"Yeah, I'm fine." She looked at Flarekit with awe. "Wow, you look cool!" Mulberrykit was dazzled by all the colors surrounding her, and could hardly make sense of it. "Mamma! Mamma, what do I look like? What're my eyes like? What're all these colors? Where are we? Why are we here?" She looked over at her brother and sister. "Do you know where we are?"
Mossflight looked over to Mulberrykit, "We are in Shadowclan, and we are here because I was born here. Now do you want to see what the outside of the nursery looks like? Because I need some fresh-kill" She mewed standing up.
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:07 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Mossflight looked over to Mulberrykit, "We are in Shadowclan, and we are here because I was born here. Now do you want to see what the outside of the nursery looks like? Because I need some fresh-kill" She mewed standing up.
Mulberrykit squealed. "Yay yay yay! We get to go outside! Come on let's go let's go let's go!!" She stood up - actually succeeding this time! - and walked around on wobbly legs. "Is - ugh! - walking always going to be this hard?" She asked, looking up at her mother with her round, amber eyes.

Old October 10th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
Mulberrykit squealed. "Yay yay yay! We get to go outside! Come on let's go let's go let's go!!" She stood up - actually succeeding this time! - and walked around on wobbly legs. "Is - ugh! - walking always going to be this hard?" She asked, looking up at her mother with her round, amber eyes.
"Not always, you have to get used to them first" She replied "Do you think you can make it out?" She asked stretching.
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:26 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
"Not always, you have to get used to them first" She replied "Do you think you can make it out?" She asked stretching.
Mulberrykit nodded, her soft kit fur fluffing up. "Yes, yes I can make it!" She walked forward some more, until she reached the nursery entrance. "Come on Flarekit, Fernkit! We can finally go outside, and see the things out there!" By now she could move without falling on her face, but she wasn't very good at it. Occasionally the young kit stumbled, but she got right back up and carried on. "Mommy, what's the sun like? Are the warriors mean? When will I get to be a warrior?" Mulberrykit tried to jump on her mother's tail.

Old October 10th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
Mulberrykit nodded, her soft kit fur fluffing up. "Yes, yes I can make it!" She walked forward some more, until she reached the nursery entrance. "Come on Flarekit, Fernkit! We can finally go outside, and see the things out there!" By now she could move without falling on her face, but she wasn't very good at it. Occasionally the young kit stumbled, but she got right back up and carried on. "Mommy, what's the sun like? Are the warriors mean? When will I get to be a warrior?" Mulberrykit tried to jump on her mother's tail.
Mossflight moved her tail, "The warriors are nice unless you go in the warrior den. I think you are smart enough no to go there though. Flarekit, Fernkit lets go!" She mewed padding out of the nursery. (clearing?)

Last edited by Snake; October 10th, 2016 at 03:30 PM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:33 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak purred,moving closer to her until there fur touched slightly.
(time skip?)
Closed Thread