by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:39 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:28 AM

Old August 8th, 2023, 06:47 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Sunleap had already known about Violetfreckle, since they had been on a herb patrol together before. He hadn't known about Spiderpaw, Ghostpaw, and Fawnpaw though. Frogpaw was being reassigned? Hadn't she just rejoined after a while away?

Rainclaw heard that a RIverClanner had joined. She wondered how Bumblestar could be certain they could trust her. Oh and there were also 3 new apprentices that had just joined and Frogpaw needed a new mentor.

Dogkit didn't care that they had a new warrior and three new apprentices. She was too busy thinking about how evil Rainclaw and Beetlekit were.

Sheepkit was grooming herself, the deaf large she-kit oblivious to what was happening.

Beetlekit was happy that Violetfreckle had joined. Yes, she was from RiverClan, but she was in ThunderClan now, so who cared? Not her, that was for sure. She heard that Spiderpaw, Ghostpaw and Fawnpaw had also joined, which was good. They could use more cats. Oh, and Frogpaw needed a new mentor. Hadn't she just returned from being missing?
Old August 8th, 2023, 08:17 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Well, it seemed that the whole Mudhound charade was seemingly diverting from him finally looking away from the sun and making him be able to properly see again. At least she was able to help him, that was pretty much it. Luckily for herself, Bumblestar had seemingly began to meeting and it seemed that they had some new apprentices and a reassignment. It wasn’t much so far, so it wasn’t like Springpaw could make a comment about it, but that could change by the time Bumblestar continues to meeting.

[semi-closed]
• Lambpaw •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point tom with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest
Purrks: N/A

Oooh! New apprentices! How lovely! That meant he could give them some gifts and stuff that could make them feel welcomed to the clan! Happily stomping his paws, he gave out a happy purr as his eyes scanned the clearing for the new apprentices, giving each of them a happy, little smile and respectful nod of his head. Maybe that’ll make them feel welcomed at first, but he’ll give them a lot of flowers and gifts and maybe even little moss figurines! Oooh, that last thought sounded fun!

[open]
• Snowbird •
medium-furred, lithe, snow-white molly with heterochromatic blue-and-green eyes
Purrks: N/A

The petite molly didn’t really do much for what Bumblestar had said, rather really just listening to what she had to say and silently nodding along with it. New apprentices were always a delicate thing for the clan—especially with the current status in the clan. Including, it seemed that an apprentice was being reassigned was rather unfortunate; especially with the fact that there were plenty of warriors in the clan who could keep a track of an apprentice’s process with their training. Nonetheless, there wasn’t much for the molly to make a comment about, since it was just some new apprentices and an reassignment.

[open]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; August 8th, 2023 at 12:40 PM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 10:19 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Happy thoughts... Shypaw thought... happy thoughts... she really didn't like all the noise, but... happy thoughts
Old August 8th, 2023, 02:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

With his air of indifference, Fudge turned his gaze towards where Angry was looking, his eyes widening almost imperceptibly as he recognized the feline he spoke of. One of the cats he'd assumed was Tigermentorface was new to the clan? And she was a... RiverClan cat? And her name was Violetfreckle. Snort. Okay. Sure. He'd let these cats know when violet freckles started popping up on their faces. Honestly... of all the mundane, idiotic names these cats could come up with.

Evidently there were also three new apprentices in the clan. Cats who were from... outside. Who did not belong. Much like he didn't. This part made him nervous. What would happen if these newcomers were better than him? Proved to fit in easier than he did? Would he then be kicked out? Like that cat. The one with the face. Look... he didn't really care who the cat had been, just what they represented, okay? Mostly that he could also lose his place here. Let's not lose perspective though. Names were just names. Mostly. If you changed them every time you sneezed like these clan cats did.

The one solace he found here was that these apprentices had been given ridiculous names like he had when he'd joined. At least he hadn't been an exception in that regard... although now he couldn't tell if that was a good thing or not. It wasn't until Angry mentioned reassignments, however, that he shifted his gaze back to her, a gleam of interest in them despite himself. Alright... Okay. So apparently, if he never found Tigerobviouslykeepshidingfromme, he still had a chance? To not be kicked, he meant. He might just be reassigned?

Oh, that was a relief! Huge relief! Such a big relief, in fact, he could feel his muscles untense and the need for a nap. A good, proper long nap. Not those tense, can't miss out Tiger calling to me naps. He'd looked for his mentor a whooping total of two times already. Hadn't found them. Now it was officially a them problem. Not him. Them. Despite himself, a side of his lip curled up in a malicious little smirk as he placed his head on his paws, contentedly waiting for the meeting to end so he could go back to what was truly important. Catching up on his beauty sleep.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 8th, 2023, 03:23 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud had missed the initial call to the meeting, but upon seeing cats gathering outside of the medicine den, she poked her head outside, eyes scanning the crowd, to which she then carefully seated herself in the mouth of the den. She didn’t want to stray far–just in case someone inside needed her, so she wanted to stay close so she could hear their call just in case.

Her gaze followed Bumblestar’s eyes, finding a new molly that she had yet to see within the camp.. A new arrival, it seemed, from Riverclan. A thoughtful hum escaped her, and she lifted her chin before she waved her tail to Violetfreckle– but there was no further reaction from her. Next was mentors and reassignments.. The usual, unfortunately.

[ @vellichor for the wave, but other than that open for interactions]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old August 8th, 2023, 10:14 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lotuspaw

Letting out a small, high pitched giggle as Spring helped Muddy with their blindness, the small Siamese waited quietly (for once) only speaking up when the calico plant cat spoke to her. "Training is good! Muddy is the BEST mentor ever, and I'm gonna be a genius just like them by the time I'm a warrior, because I'm learning bunches!" She informed Springpaw, bright blue eyes darting to her Muddy-Buddy as they began to heal themselves from the blindness. What a silly goose.

"My siblings are doing SUPER good, and they're all super cool and smart and we're all going to be Enforcers together when we're older!" She announced, happily shifting from paw to paw, smiling at the medicine cat. She wondered if Springpaw had siblings. She knew that her Auntie Dove (who was in the medicine den for some silly reason) was Spring's mama, so that BASICALLY made her and Spring cousins. Technically. Looking over as Mudhound spoke again, Lotus frowned in concern for her Muddy Buddy.

"Here, if you put your head down I'll get on TOP of your head, and then I'll be your sun-shield, so you can still look without being blinded and I can see over all the heads!" The heads weren't really a problem, but she wanted to be taller than everyone, so this was a win-win.

// @ares @Rani

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 9th, 2023, 07:12 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@umbreon_22

Harefire blinked. Well, what a turn of events. A new apprentice, ey? He padded over to the new-clanner and offered them a smile. "Hey there! Happy to have yer."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old August 9th, 2023, 09:26 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Well, at least Mudhound had seemed to realize that they weren’t actually blind anymore and it was actually just from the sun glaring into their eyes. Springpaw gave the naturally large cat a short smile as she watched them greet their apprentice with a slight twinge in her gut at how much it painfully reminded her of when Rabbitchatter used to greet her that way. Stars, she was only merely six moons old when that tom greeted her and introduced himself to her. He was almost practically like a father that she never truly had at the time. Stars, she would do anything for that goofy tom to be back in the clan. What would he think of her if he found out that she was the next medicine cat apprentices of ThunderClan? Would he be surprised? Would he be glad? It would at least be either one of those options, but unfortunately, all that her thinking did was bring her a rather painful heartache that throbbed deeply in her chest. Stars, why did he have to leave? Why couldn’t he have kept his promise and stay in the clan like he had promised her? Why couldn’t he come back? Why did most cats of the cats that were the closest to her lie about what they were going to do to stay in her life? All of her overthinking did was just bring her a pain-inducing headache, and all it did was just make the current situation worse. But, nonetheless, she should try to ignore it and pay attention to what either Mudhound or Lotuspaw needed to say to her. It could be something important, afterall.

Mudhound’s voice broke through the dilute calico’s thoughts when they began to complain about being unable to face Bumblestar without being blinded by the sun all the time or having to move to stray away from… the cool cats? Was she cool? Springpaw never really thought of herself as cool, but it might as well be a nice thought. Nonetheless, Mudhound’s problem did have her gears start to click and churn as she cocked her head to the side in thought, blue eyes puzzling as she began to think. How exactly would Mudhound be able to properly see Bumblestar without having to deal with the sunlight getting in their eyes, whilst also sitting alongside her and their apprentice. She wasn’t sure of the depth of how exactly such a thought would work, but the only option would be was for to wait until the sun was fully set and then they could properly move to see the leader speak. Until then, they probably had to deal with the sun constantly blasting them in the eyes. Poor guy. “Well, I would’ve came up with an alternative way for how you could still see Bumblestar and sit with us, but unfortunately nothing has came to my attention and you might have to wait ‘til the sun fully sets. Sorry.” she had to add in the apology, did she? She didn’t want to make Mudhound feel bad about her not having much of an idea of how they could properly sit in the clearing whilst still seeing their sister. It made her feel bad, really.

Her thoughts on the matter were quickly drawn away when the younger, chipper voice of Lotuspaw rung through her ears, the calico averting her eyes down towards the young siamese molly who gladly began to answer her questions, her childish wonder and glee practically flowing right through her veins. It was cute to see young apprentices with such high enthusiasm like that; Springpaw herself wasn’t really the bravest out to come out of her shell when she was first apprenticed so it wasn’t like she could relate much. With a short chuckle, the oriental-shaped calico casted the small apprentice a crooked smile. “Well, let me tell you a little something, Lotuspaw. When I first became an apprentice, I was more cowardly than a mouse ever would be. I promise you that. Honestly, I still remember the day I first became an apprentice. I didn’t want to come out of the nursery because I was so afraid.” she purred, lightly draping her tail along the younger molly’s shoulders as she explained how she was like during her younger days. Gosh, could she believe that she was now currently ten moons old? Time surely flies by quick, and when it does… it makes you really feel old. Well, Springpaw surely didn’t feel that old yet. She wasn’t exactly like Alderstep—who she was bound to lecture at some point during this meeting for no reason whatsoever and only just to bug him. That’s what nieces do to their uncles and aunts afterall.

Hearing the little molly speak so proudly of her siblings made Springpaw’s heartache tremendously worsen in her chest; almost feeling like something was poking into it constantly and not having any sort of idea of stopping whatsoever. Springpaw still remembered the way that she took care of her younger brothers and sisters like they were her own kits just merely moons ago when Smallsky had abandoned her. Stars above, why was she thinking of that ravenged molly again? She didn’t mean a lick of anything to the calico, so why was she thinking of her now? Was it because she was thinking about her missing brothers and sisters? Most likely? Blinking incessantly, Springpaw tried to force away the burdening thoughts with a quick smile as she knelt down towards Lotuspaw’a level—which didn’t really require much work, Springpaw was really tiny compared to most of the other apprentices and she’s only merely ten moons old. Poor thing was tiny enough that she could look like a kit in the nursery. Nonetheless, the calico gave the younger siiamese another wide smile that easily covered her troubled thoughts as she began to speak once more to the younger feline. “Well, how would you feel if I told you… that I had some siblings of my own at some point? Two brothers and one sister. They aren’t around anymore in the clan, unfortunately, but I can tell you some stories about them if you’d like to know a little more about my history before I even became a medicine cat apprentice.”

Surely Lotuspaw would be interested, right? Who wouldn’t be interested in knowing a little more about the medicine cat apprentice than just knowing that she’s that role and that’s it? Besides, she was certain that it wouldn’t bug the young molly to know just a little bit more about her cousin in depth than what she already knew. Springpaw was certain that Lotuspaw would be absolutely bouncing off her heels. Other than that little snippet of thought, it was cute that Lotuspaw had offered to try to bounce into their head so that they could see better. Springpaw doubted it would work, but it’s worth a try. Who knew, actually, maybe it could work, maybe it didn’t, she wasn’t sure.

@jupiter @Rani [ #air ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 9th, 2023, 11:23 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Cracklepaw-v
(75/100)
-----
Ugh! Another meeting? Why did Bumblestar ALWAYS hold these whenever he had something better to do!? It didn't matter now, his awesomeness would just have to wait. Stomping into the clearing he looked around for somewhere to sit. Heart skipping a beat, his amber eyes landed on Mapleface. Yay! At least she was here! Eagerly changing directions, Cracklepaw scampered over to his sister. Excitement only dampening when he realized her ugly baby had already taken his spot.... Oh well, he guessed he couldn't take up all of Maples attention. That was her own child after all....

Letting it slip from his mind, he finally closed the distance," Maples!" Chirping happily, he attempted to lightly headbutt his sister with his awesome affection. Plopping down beside her, he let out a rough purr before rubbing up against her: idly trying to ignore the fact that the very devil was at her paws. That creature didn't deserve his attention, so why bother accepting the fact that it even existed? Sniffing lightly he focused on the frivolous meeting. What was even happening anyway? More stupid apprentices? Great, JUST GREAT. This meant the apprentice den would be crowded, and if the den was crowed, he couldn't sleep... And if he couldn't sleep... He couldn't be a warrior... And if he couldn't be a warrior... He couldn't have a girlfriend! Ugh! Those stupid kits were ruining EVERYTHING.

// @Rose (Maples<33) @xavier. (Ugly demon baby) \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; August 10th, 2023 at 08:28 PM.
Old August 9th, 2023, 11:57 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

It was incredible how much a large bulky and grown warrior could deflate at Springpaws news that she could not fix the sun but it was like the maine coon mix shrunk by half. They could hear Bumble-sis doing assignments behind them and while they werent exactly personally connected beyond a clanmate basis, not getting an apprentice or knowing any of the ones assigned, they still wanted to see! The tripod didnt blame Springpaw however, and half winking as they were facing the apprentice they grinned wide and appreciative, letting the younger cats conversation wash over them.

It was pretty interesting, at least to them. Mudhounds tail thumped against the ground at the compliments from Lotus-honey and they barley resisted leaning down to lap over her head right there and then. It was adorable that Springpaw was one more shy, though at least to the outgoing warrior she still kinda was a bit shy. It was wonderful she was happy and doing even better now though and idly the warrior hoped she was proud of herself. The warrior didnt think they knew either she cats siblings but sympathized with how it could be not being close to your kin.
"It can be hard sometimes when your siblings arent there or close as you might want huh? Im sorry that youve had to go through that Springpaw. But Im sure they were lovely and that we'd like to hear about them, right Lotey?"

Then, ooooooh then, then Mudhound realized a wonderful truth. They were not the genius here that Lotuspaw expected to be training her, Lotuspaw was the genius! The idea was perfect, innovative, intelligent in its design, Mudhound was blown away and totally on board. And said so "OOOOOOOOH! Thats perfect Lotus-honey! Youre so smart, we have to do that it'll be great!"

They flattened their head to the ground, on the apprentices level, half nudging her half letting her climb on and sent and moment situating her student with a gentle paw and head tilts until things were stable. Then they stood again, lifting Lotuspaw up and up and up and........ The little apprentices form blocked the sun! By wearing the little she cat like a hat she could now look at the stormcrest and Lotuspaw was at least a full head above all her clanmates perched on her mentors head.

@ares @jupiter #Air