Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Yellowbee leapt back she watched her sister try to land a hit she decided to be a good sister and let her have a victory too . She smirked when she saw the paws aiming for her head she rolled to the left out of the way and chuckled
don't worry sis!I'll let you get a victory but your gonna have to step it up
" don't worry I will ! C'mon sis you can do better ! " she meowed and crouched again with a smile she yawned now waiting
Willowfang growled as she tumbled to the ground. Brute strength wasn't going to cut it, especially with her sister. She needed finesse and skill. She slid underneath Yellowbee, aiming to claw at her stomach and trip her paw with her leg. Plans were running through her mind quickly, she didn't want to lose. She decided against giving out warnings when she was about to attack. Cats only did that and found success in stories.
Old December 18th, 2017, 06:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Willowfang growled as she tumbled to the ground. Brute strength wasn't going to cut it, especially with her sister. She needed finesse and skill. She slid underneath Yellowbee, aiming to claw at her stomach and trip her paw with her leg. Plans were running through her mind quickly, she didn't want to lose. She decided against giving out warnings when she was about to attack. Cats only did that and found success in stories.
Yellowbee was wide eyed and fell over she hissed now and stood back up her eyes narrowed her claws started to poke out . She was wide eyed and took a deep breath calm yellowbee! Remember she just the type that don't like to loose she shook her fur and smirked now crouching again she dashed at her sister and lunged at her hoping to tackle her again her claws were still down

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 18th, 2017, 09:35 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
(Sorry for the late response)
Summerkit purred happily at her friend's contagious excitement and suddenly the territory didn't seem so scary if she'd be facing it with Summerkit,
"Yea!!!" Shiverkit yowled in agreement. Shiverkit's ears perked up in interest when she heard the word game and nodded in excitement when she heard the rules, "That sounds fun!" She squeaked bouncing in excitement, "Do I cover my eyes while you hide?" She asked as she crouched down covering her eyes with her tiny paws and looking up waiting for an answer.
Boop @Megan

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old December 19th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
(Sorry for the late response)
Summerkit purred happily at her friend's contagious excitement and suddenly the territory didn't seem so scary if she'd be facing it with Summerkit,
"Yea!!!" Shiverkit yowled in agreement. Shiverkit's ears perked up in interest when she heard the word game and nodded in excitement when she heard the rules, "That sounds fun!" She squeaked bouncing in excitement, "Do I cover my eyes while you hide?" She asked as she crouched down covering her eyes with her tiny paws and looking up waiting for an answer.
Summerkit looked at Shiverkit with a purr. "Of course you have to close your eyes. other wise you will know where to find it." she replied with a chuckle. Summerkit walked to her nest, hiding the leaf under her moss nest. She skipped over to her best friend, sitting down in front of her. "You can go find it now." she meowed with a light purr.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 19th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Yellowbee was wide eyed and fell over she hissed now and stood back up her eyes narrowed her claws started to poke out . She was wide eyed and took a deep breath calm yellowbee! Remember she just the type that don't like to loose she shook her fur and smirked now crouching again she dashed at her sister and lunged at her hoping to tackle her again her claws were still down
Willowfang tumbled to the ground as Yellowbee landed on her, then rolled away and stood up again. You 'aint gonna win this time, Yellowbee. I've got this... She thought as she smiled. It had never occurred to her that she was overconfident, and it sure didn't now. Willowfang swiped at her sister's legs, planning to trip her and hold her down. She tended to have tunnel vision, and didn't know what she would do if it didn't work.
Old December 19th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Willowfang tumbled to the ground as Yellowbee landed on her, then rolled away and stood up again. You 'aint gonna win this time, Yellowbee. I've got this... She thought as she smiled. It had never occurred to her that she was overconfident, and it sure didn't now. Willowfang swiped at her sister's legs, planning to trip her and hold her down. She tended to have tunnel vision, and didn't know what she would do if it didn't work.
Yellowbee smirked as she landed on her sister she held her head up
" ya know sis might wanna stay dow-" she meowed and gasped as willowfang rolled away her ears flattened when her sister swiped at her legs and fell down she hissed now baring her teeth eyes narrowed . She slowly felt her anger rising her fur rose a tad bit she looked back at willowfang now baring her teeth a hiss escaping . your in for it now sis!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 19th, 2017, 08:47 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

(Sorry if this is lackluster, I didn't know what to say @Raven & Co )
Duskpaw was sitting in the clearing, lazily staring into space. He was supposed to be meeting his older(?) brother around this time and he was starting to get a little impatient. Where is Rowanpaw at? he thought before letting the thought go. It doesn't matter when he gets here, I wasn't doing anything anyways

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; December 19th, 2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old December 19th, 2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

(Sorry if this is lackluster, I didn't know what to say @Raven & Co )
Duskpaw was sitting in the clearing, lazily staring into space. He was supposed to be meeting his older(?) brother around this time and he was starting to get a little impatient. Where is Rowanpaw at? he thought before letting the thought go. It doesn't matter when he gets here, I wasn't doing anything anyways
Cometheart stepped out of the warrior's den, stretching her paws out, she had grown into a fine she-cat, scanning the surroundings, she saw her nephew and made her way over to him. "Hey, Duskpaw." The she-cat purred, walking around him so that they were face to face, she ran her tail over his shoulder and nuzzled him. "Looking for something?" She questionned.
Old December 19th, 2017, 10:07 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cometheart stepped out of the warrior's den, stretching her paws out, she had grown into a fine she-cat, scanning the surroundings, she saw her nephew and made her way over to him. "Hey, Duskpaw." The she-cat purred, walking around him so that they were face to face, she ran her tail over his shoulder and nuzzled him. "Looking for something?" She questionned.

Duskpaw looked up with a tired expression on his face "Hey Cometheart," He said with a small purr. "I was waiting for Rowanpaw but I guess he forgot he was supposed to meet me here." He mewed in response to his aunt's question. He gently pawed at her shoulder, "You waiting on someone too?" He asked curiously.
(Sorry this sucks)

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 19th, 2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

Duskpaw looked up with a tired expression on his face "Hey Cometheart," He said with a small purr. "I was waiting for Rowanpaw but I guess he forgot he was supposed to meet me here." He mewed in response to his aunt's question. He gently pawed at her shoulder, "You waiting on someone too?" He asked curiously.
(Sorry this sucks)
Cometheart chuckled as she saw the expression on his face, she rolled her eyes at the mention of Rowanpaw. "I saw him hanging out with a she-cat before I went to take a nap, so I guess you're waiting for no reason." She said and shook her head at her nephew's question. "No, I was napping so I decided to come out, and seems it was a good thing I did,
sweetheart." She purred and nuzzled him affectionnaly.
Closed Thread