Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

She passed it to him and waited for him to pass it back.
He stretched his arm back, before smacking the ball with all of his power.
It didn't go far, but it was just enough to get it to Blizzardkit
How was that? He smirked, pretty impressed with how far he got it. He prepared to bat the ball back, waiting for her to bat the ball back.
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
He stretched his arm back, before smacking the ball with all of his power.
It didn't go far, but it was just enough to get it to Blizzardkit
How was that? He smirked, pretty impressed with how far he got it. He prepared to bat the ball back, waiting for her to bat the ball back.
She dribbled the ball backwards then smacked it with all her might. It sailed straight to him. "Yeah! That was great!" She squealed, then giggled.
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Scarwings
The brown tom appeared out of the clearing. His fur freshly groomed,
and as always, a smile on his maw. Mapleflame was a ladies tom. And ruffled fur and a ugly smile would not do for him. He took pride in his looks, after all his entire clan was looking at him. His ears perked up, listening to the soft wind, and other cats' conversations. He didn't listen much, disregarding any important matters. His eyes turned to Blazetail, looking at her with his green gaze. The tom let out a small giggle, and intended to walk over to her.
Pausing just before. Mapleflame swiftly groomed his whiskers. His thoughts went back and forth, motivating him and then destroying his confidence. Maple's green eyes shot back to the She-cat. He had to pull this off swiftly, get in get out. Flirt, but don't lead her on. The Brown tom had much more to do. His spirt lifted as the tom looked around. Seeing all the other cats he had broken. But no, he had no time to waste. He didn't have time to pretend to love this cat, he had better things to do. Maple's thoughts wandered on, and his orbs flickered with curiosity. He could lead her on, have a little fun at least for a moon. Pretend to love her, tell her she was everything. And then crush her, breaking her heart. It was always fun, and nothing ever got out to others.
Repeating the cycle endless times, he was now going to use this cat. His tall legs and masculine figure walked over, brown tabby fur clean and neat. Ears flicking back and forth. Mapleflame sat down, sighing as he looked at the she cat.
"Hello," He mewed. His voice lighting up. His tail tucked neatly on his paws. "You're Blazefang, right?" He asked. Mapleflame used his manners, pausing and waiting for the molly to reply.
Blazetail, who had been stretching out her athletic frame, let out a yawn and her blue eyes looked up in curiosity at the approaching Tom. She stood up, orange pelt glinting in the sun. She cracked a facetious grin and said, "I would love that to be my name, but it's not. It's Blazetail." she said putting an emphasis on 'tail'. Why was this tom talking to her? No one spoke to her, much less a tom. She raised an eyebrow to question his presence. ( @Myik )

Last edited by SacredMadness; October 7th, 2017 at 07:47 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:51 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Drizzleflower let out another few sobs, curling up again, tying to take in Hawkfeather's words, trying, desperately, to get a hold of herself. But anxiety kept telling her that she was stupid for not being able to stop its bite. So she got more upset. It was horrible. This was the lowest she had ever felt. She wanted to disappear. She wanted to die. She wished she had never been born. And the worst thing was that she had gone through this before. She had gone through this every time she suffered an attack. They just kept getting worse and worse. And then there was Hawkfeather. She was so optimistic and positive. For a split second she thought everything was going to be okay. But then she remembered: She would never love her. Drizzleflower would be alone forever. She was sure of it. There was no question. No. Question.
The tabby wished she could do something to help Drizzleflower. The other cat was just so, so... sad! She was sad. And Hawkfeather wasn't quite sure what to do. She shifted her weight awkwardly, cleared her throat, and looked down at the ground in an uncomfortable manner. Because right now she was, really and truly, uncomfortable. That didn't happen often. Drizzleflower had made the tabby do something that generally took a long time, if ever. But yes - Hawkfeather was capable of emotions like discomfort, and anger, they just didn't show up very often. "You want to tell me what's wrong? I can help! We're going to be best friends, remember?" The optimistic sparkle in her voice never lost itself. It was like she was practically trying to annoy Drizzleflower at this point. Although she couldn't. The she cat hadn't lost her temper yet, and she doubted that she would. That was the worst part - the not knowing what was wrong. If it was her or not. Because there had been no yelling, no anger, none of the things that Hawkfeather normally noticed with a hurt cat. There had been... none of that. Nothing at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:14 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
watching the rest of his clan had become a past time for Sundapple. Hardly anyone payed him any mind, and he was starting to wonder if he'd even be missed if he left. "Ever since no one claimed me as their kit, i've been treated as an outcast," He mumbled, looking over at the elders' den, and then back to watching the kits play. " I wonder if my mother was even thinking when she became mates with Starclan knows who, and thinking about what could happen. Then again," he chuckled, his mother would claw his ears for saying this when he got to Starclan, " Dawngleam was never one to think much about what she wanted!" he muttered. It was a rarity that the large yet quiet tom's voice got about a soft mumble. Sitting on his paws, he wrapped his tail around his white socks and continued to question his value to the clan.
@Constellation

The feathery feline silently made her way into the clearing, her eyes blinking at the ground in a saddened manner. She padded around with a heavy mind. Rocks were on her shoulders, slowing her movement. Everything was just...depressing to her. Featherspeckle let out a soft sigh, her eyes closed for a couple moments. Most things nowadays were too rough for her. The molly wished she could go cry on her sister’s shoulders. She never got any closure. She never got to cry with another’s comfort. So, she continued to carry around the fact that what she did...was not a good thing. Featherspeckle shook her head to rid her depressing thoughts, and finally looking up, she decided to smile. The smile was small, but it was there. It was noticeable.
Featherspeckle realized that she needed to move her weight around the camp more, so she trotted about like she was having the best day as possible. The pretty feline made her way about, a graceful step in her movement. Until her ears flicked upon words that has been spoken. Swiftly, she turned her head to the source of sound and found another tom off to the side, muttering to himself. Featherspeckle squinted her eyes, her obvious curious state showing. Featherspeckle wasn't the type of feline to bound towards anyone. She was already a shy, clam of a molly that was more pained than anything she ever experienced in life.
Another part of her didn't like the fact that this Tom was alone. Like she had been. It was never a fun experience the pain of solitude. The molly just stood there observing the other cat for a long moment. She blinked her eyes, widening for a moment. Her paws moved by themselves when she suddenly found herself approaching him. She didn't even know what she would say when she approached him. Her words choked inside her throat, and little inaudible mutters spewed from her maw. This...this was not what she wanted to display. She didn't want to appear like an idiotic, or an incoherent being. Featherspeckle simply felt out a place, but she never liked the fact when another was alone. So, she approached him, hoping that her presence would be accepted. And, if it weren't, then she would leave. She understood most wanted to be alone. “Uh,” she paused, heaving in a sigh. “Y-y…” Featherspeckle felt like such an awkward molly in this moment, but she pulled herself up nonetheless. She needed to learn to be cooperative with her clan rather than push them away. Yet, the she cat had such a large amount of trust issues, she didn't know what to do with herself. “Are you...alright?” Her voice was soft, and quiet. Her words - surprisingly - didn't stammer too much. And, when they were out, she sat next to the Tom comfortably.
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:56 AM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Crowsong shrugged. (Cats can't shrug, lol) "I don't know. I haven't been thinking of names for our kits, yet.", she murmured. The long-haired gray she-cat looked at him, but then started to doze off. She kept trying to blink to stay awake. "Sorry. I'm tired," Crowsong said, yawning.
"That's ok." Stoneheart meowed, resting his white tipped tail lightly over Crowsong's stomach. He purred as he watched his mate fall asleep. She looked so peaceful, so happy. So young. He stretched and wrapped his paws around her. He would stay there until Crowsong woke up. He would protect her from nightmares and bad dreams, as Stoneheart would protect his unborn kits. Sunkit-nah, Breezekit-to Windclan like, Greenkit-no... His mind raced, going through one name after the other, until he too, fell asleep.

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 7th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"That's ok." Stoneheart meowed, resting his white tipped tail lightly over Crowsong's stomach. He purred as he watched his mate fall asleep. She looked so peaceful, so happy. So young. He stretched and wrapped his paws around her. He would stay there until Crowsong woke up. He would protect her from nightmares and bad dreams, as Stoneheart would protect his unborn kits. Sunkit-nah, Breezekit-to Windclan like, Greenkit-no... His mind raced, going through one name after the other, until he too, fell asleep.
Crowsong woke up in a dream. She looked around, seeing nothing but black. She started to run, trying to figure out where to go. She saw a light ahead and went over to it. It lead the she-cat to a forest. This was ThunderClan territory! Crowsong scented the air, hoping to see if she would find something to catch. But then, a shadow loomed over her. She tensed, claws unsheathed. She turned around, but didn't see anything, then, something smacked her head and she went unconscious.

Crowsong woke up, gasping. She looked at Stoneheart and realized he fell asleep.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 7th, 2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 12:29 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
@CandyFlossCat @Foggy22

Timberkit watched her prey carefully with narrowed eyes, following it's every move. She was in a partial sitting position, ready to pounce at a moments notice. Her ears perked in concentration and her head turned far in the direction of her left shoulder, the direction of her black-and-brown prey that was just waiting to be pounced on. Slowly, she unsheathed her ivory-colored claws that shared similarities to small, sharp thorns. Like the plant spikes, her claws could do something, but just not much. She was lucky that they were just enough to get her prey. Her dull jade eyes narrowed until they were triangular like a snakes'. She readied herself for the final blow, and sprung into the air. The adventurous kit twisted her whole body towards her target, and extended her forelegs to aim at the swaying prey. She was so close, then it whipped away. It made an arc around her leaping body just as her paws landed on the ground. In surprise, She quickly turned her head back to spot it with her now widened eyes, and found that her prey was floating above her in a curled position. She waved her tail back and forth, uncurling it and silently making a pact that she would someday catch her prey, even if it was her own tail. She had been so close! Timberkit's gaze tore away from her black tuft of a tailtip and looked down at her paws, and decided it was good it had slipped away, otherwise she would have raked her own tailtip with her tiny claws. That wouldn't have been fun, even if she got the satisfactory feeling of catching some sort of prey. Her head and muzzle darted down to straighten her chest fur, and then lead to cleaning the flakes of dirt that were stuck to her Tiny tabby paws. Someday, they would take her everywhere and anywhere. She could hunt down prey and do what she'd always dream of doing: climbing a tree.

For now, she was stuck in the ThunderClan camp.
Lynxkit walked through the camp after her short encounter with Leafpaw, her eyes bright with excitement. Only a bit longer until she was an apprentice. She purred, then spotted a familiar pelt. She didn't remember the kits name, sadly, but remembered she was making some sort of..thing, in the nursery. "Hi!" She raced up to the cat, grinning. She was much taller now than their first encounter. "Remember me? I'm Lynxkit, the one who you told about the tunnel thing in the nursery!" She mewed, not giving her a chance to talk yet. "Oh, sorry, I've been rambling alot today. How are you?" She asked, tilting her head. She was excited to be seeing all these cats again, because she really needed to make some friends for apprenticehood.

(Sorry it's short)
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:23 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The feathery feline silently made her way into the clearing, her eyes blinking at the ground in a saddened manner. She padded around with a heavy mind. Rocks were on her shoulders, slowing her movement. Everything was just...depressing to her. Featherspeckle let out a soft sigh, her eyes closed for a couple moments. Most things nowadays were too rough for her. The molly wished she could go cry on her sister’s shoulders. She never got any closure. She never got to cry with another’s comfort. So, she continued to carry around the fact that what she did...was not a good thing. Featherspeckle shook her head to rid her depressing thoughts, and finally looking up, she decided to smile. The smile was small, but it was there. It was noticeable.
Featherspeckle realized that she needed to move her weight around the camp more, so she trotted about like she was having the best day as possible. The pretty feline made her way about, a graceful step in her movement. Until her ears flicked upon words that has been spoken. Swiftly, she turned her head to the source of sound and found another tom off to the side, muttering to himself. Featherspeckle squinted her eyes, her obvious curious state showing. Featherspeckle wasn't the type of feline to bound towards anyone. She was already a shy, clam of a molly that was more pained than anything she ever experienced in life.
Another part of her didn't like the fact that this Tom was alone. Like she had been. It was never a fun experience the pain of solitude. The molly just stood there observing the other cat for a long moment. She blinked her eyes, widening for a moment. Her paws moved by themselves when she suddenly found herself approaching him. She didn't even know what she would say when she approached him. Her words choked inside her throat, and little inaudible mutters spewed from her maw. This...this was not what she wanted to display. She didn't want to appear like an idiotic, or an incoherent being. Featherspeckle simply felt out a place, but she never liked the fact when another was alone. So, she approached him, hoping that her presence would be accepted. And, if it weren't, then she would leave. She understood most wanted to be alone. “Uh,” she paused, heaving in a sigh. “Y-y…” Featherspeckle felt like such an awkward molly in this moment, but she pulled herself up nonetheless. She needed to learn to be cooperative with her clan rather than push them away. Yet, the she cat had such a large amount of trust issues, she didn't know what to do with herself. “Are you...alright?” Her voice was soft, and quiet. Her words - surprisingly - didn't stammer too much. And, when they were out, she sat next to the Tom comfortably.
it shocked the ginger and white tom when the feathery she-cat came up to him, and asked him if he was alright! He had never been asked that, only asking others. " Yes," he said softly, giving the she-cat a slightly sad smile, " I could be better, but i'm quite alright. How are you today?" he asked, hoping he sounded cheerful enough. he was just glad he wasn't alone anymore. Being alone, no one to tell his problems, it was scary. Maybe I need to find a mate, someone I can love. No! You're to be punished, I'm punishing myself for not loving my mother enough for her to be killed, no one can love me, and I'm not going to love anyone! he thought furiously. " Thank you for coming over to talk to me, I was just about ready to declare myself crazy-" he broke off after realizing how negative he sounded." Anyways, I'm Sundapple, but you can just call me what ever you want," His smile was more genuine now, just talking to her was making him feel better. " And what's your name?" He asked.

( He's asexual, and also afraid to love someone because he fears they're just going to fall out of his paws like leaves, he thinks Starclan was punishing him for being half-clan with his mother's death, and now he's punishing himself for it too)
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(I am so sorry for the late response, I went away for three days with no wi fi, again, sorry!)

Fogkit bounded out of the nursery, her long fur still messy as she couldn't be bothered to groom it. She sat down with a bump, and scanned the clearing for her best friends, Timberkit and Lynxkit. Soon she found Timberkit, who she trotted up to. "Hey Timberkit!" she greeted, and sat down next to her. "So, what do you want to do?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Lynxkit walked through the camp after her short encounter with Leafpaw, her eyes bright with excitement. Only a bit longer until she was an apprentice. She purred, then spotted a familiar pelt. She didn't remember the kits name, sadly, but remembered she was making some sort of..thing, in the nursery. "Hi!" She raced up to the cat, grinning. She was much taller now than their first encounter. "Remember me? I'm Lynxkit, the one who you told about the tunnel thing in the nursery!" She mewed, not giving her a chance to talk yet. "Oh, sorry, I've been rambling alot today. How are you?" She asked, tilting her head. She was excited to be seeing all these cats again, because she really needed to make some friends for apprenticehood.

(Sorry it's short)
The brown tabby kit's ears perked with sudden energy as another kit trotted up to her, who she had accidentally forgotten about. Where had they met, again? She reached out into her mind, trying to search for the history of the kit in front of her. Her eyes brightened as she remembered, "Hello, Fogkit!" she replied, sounding a lot more exited than she really was. She flicked her tail in an annoyed way as she cleared her throat and tried again. "I don't know, I was just kind of... floating around I guess." she mewed more stably this time.

Her eyes followed to another kit, whom she also recognized. She tilted her head a few degrees before realizing it was Lynxkit. Her paws flexed restlessly as the short-tailed kit approached her. Or was she already Lynxpaw? Timberkit's whiskers twitched as she had the vision of her, Fogkit, and Lynxkit as apprentices, racing and doing whatever they wanted to. That seemed like the most fun she would ever have. "Of course I remember you!" she exclaimed, "Oh! The tunnel, I've made some progress, but the interest has died down." she trailed off for a moment, thinking of the unfinished space in the nursery she would have to work on. "Bored. As usual." the tabby kit admitted flatly, a cheeky smile spreading across her face. She looked back at her two friends, "I haven't seen you guys in ages!"