Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 4th, 2017, 08:01 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
She pulled back slightly to glance up at him, startled. "No... its just... weird to actually have a friend like this. Most cats leave or betray me, since I'm so immature and overeager...." she rested her chin on her paws, her expression thoughtful. "This is... nice..."
Blacktail listened to her and his ears twitched a little. "You need to stop pulling yourself down like this, it isn't good at all, we're all different and that makes us who we are..." He mewed,
smiling as she said that what he was doing was nice, so he kept going.
Old October 4th, 2017, 10:45 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
"It's not that bad... But, I'm sure it will get worse over time...", she sighed. "Stoneheart, you'll never lose me..", the gray she-cat replied. I'm hungry..., she thought. "Could you get me a squirrel from the fresh-kill pile?", Crowsong asked her mate.
"Of course my love!" Stoneheart purred and he swiftly went to the fresh kill pile and got his beloved a squirrel. He glanced at her stomach, clearly the kits would be born soon and an odd feeling crept through his skin. It was a mixture of excitement, fear, risk and compassion. The silver cat shuffled and made himself comfortable before leaning over to kiss Crowsong on the muzzle. "You are going to be the best mother of all time. I just know you will be." He mewed and peacefully closed his green eyes.

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 5th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Of course my love!" Stoneheart purred and he swiftly went to the fresh kill pile and got his beloved a squirrel. He glanced at her stomach, clearly the kits would be born soon and an odd feeling crept through his skin. It was a mixture of excitement, fear, risk and compassion. The silver cat shuffled and made himself comfortable before leaning over to kiss Crowsong on the muzzle. "You are going to be the best mother of all time. I just know you will be." He mewed and peacefully closed his green eyes.
Crowsong purred, beginning to eat the squirrel. "And you're going to be the best father of all time.", the gray she-cat said, smiling as she nuzzled Stoneheart.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 5th, 2017, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

Icekit looked for her brother Kaikit

kaikit walked tword icekit wobling in each step*

Last edited by BEAR.; October 5th, 2017 at 05:33 PM. Reason: 2 post merge
Old October 5th, 2017, 05:23 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze turned to the crowd of felines. They were cheering his name. The fact that they were cheering his name made a knot churn in his stomach - or, was that his hunger? Shaking his head, vigorously, the ginger feline gave a curt nod to his clan mates. Though, it had been an uneasy one because he was quite nervous of the future ahead of him. Natural jitters. But becoming a deputy meant he would have to be an exemplar to his entire clan. Not only to his clan, but others as well. Passionblaze - no doubt in his heart - would fight hard to serve this clan with all his might. With that stored in his mind, the auburn tom puffed out his chest, his doubtfulness wavering away for a moment, and he walked through the crowd, his gaze - panicked, trying to find his mother. Where was Springingsky when he needed her the most? Lost within the crowd, Passionblaze hoped. He wanted to whine for his mother, but crying in this special moment...was not a good idea. Not only was his a terrible idea, but as well as an embarrassing one in front of all these cats. "Mom! Mother! Mom! Mother!" He called out, Desperately, despite his belly empty with no food that morning. It seemed that he was satiated with the excitement of the event that occurred a few moments ago, so he whisked himself away to find his maternal figure.

@RedHead

A certain bengal mix pushed her way through the crowd, her misty blue eyes scanning the clearing below the Highpeak. A ginger-furred cat bounded along behind her, the apprentice's orange eyes wide with excitement as she too was scanning the crowd. The orange eyes seemed to fund their target, as Foxpaw bounded forwards towards her uncle. "Passionblaze! I can't believe it! You're deputy!" Pride for her father-like figure shone in her eyes, and she bounced around him once, then came to a stop as Springingsky approached her son. "Blazey, I'm so proud of you." She purred, licking his cheek. "If only your father were here to see you now. But I am sure he's up there, watching in Starclan." She cast her eyes upward to the dawning sky for a moment, before focusing her eyes once more on her son. But they turned downwards as Foxpaw spoke again. "Wait, does this mean that you're going to be too busy to play with me now?" Her eyes widened with worry at the thought of not having Passionblaze around. Foxpaw needed Passionblaze, Springingsky and him were really the only family she had. Her mother Mapleheart wasn't around much, and though Foxpaw still loved her, when she became an apprentice, Mapleheart and her parted ways. Then of course her father, Burn, infamous for his cheating ways. Foxpaw did know that's what he did. She wasn't completely innocent. Springingsky flicked Foxpaw affectionaltley with her tail. "Sweetheart, don't worry, Blazey will always have time for you, and even if he didn't, you;d make sure he did, right?" She gave a knowing look to her son, a small smirk on her face.
Foxpaw's eyes widened in realization. "Yeah, you're right! And I can help you with your duties too! I could learn how to be a deputy!" I could be like..." Foxpaw thought hard, her tail flicking from side to side ever so slightly. "I could be like a deputy apprentice! An apprentice learning how to be a deputy!" She giggled at herself, but purred all the same.
Speaking of apprentice.." The bengal turned her eyes from her granddaughter to her son, locking him with a stern stare. "To be an example for all those young warriors, I think you should take on another apprentice. Sure, you've already trained one, but I think it's about time that you train your second." Now, Passionblaze may be Springingsky's deputy, but she was his mother. And that meant a who lot more than a deputyship. No matter what, Springingsky would always be in charge of her son. And he knew it. She gave him free-range, but she was still there for counsel and advice. Plus, Passionblaze probably wouldn't be anywhere without his mother. At least that is what Springinsky believed.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

After hunting, Rainbowmist decided to go to her den and rest. She was wiery after the Gathering last night, and the kits' mews didn't help. "I know they're just kits," Rainbowmist mummured, "but sometimes I wonder if they keep cats up on purpose." She usually loved to see kits scamper around, but sometimes she wishes they could be quiet for once.

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; October 5th, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old October 5th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
"Well, what's your favourite game?" He purred, smiling.

(Sorry for the simple and short reply i'm trying to watch a livestream right now lol)
(Sorry I didn't answer, can you quote or mention me next time? I thought you stopped replying because I'm used to receiving a notification)
"Mossball!" She squealed excitedly. The silvery shekit suddenly felt bad, "W-wait can you- um- Aww everything I say is wrong," she let out in her tiny kit voice. She looked at her paws, upset.
Old October 5th, 2017, 09:16 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousekot face lite with happiness as Burstpaw told.hom he got.the answer correct. He felt like he could leap.ten feet.into.the air, he didn't even flinch when the older cat put.his tail around him. Mousekot nodded after Burstpaw reminded.him of the rules, he already knew them by now but he didn't wanna make Burstpaw upset or.embarrassed. The small kit looked around camp carefully, wondering what he wpuld.pick. he didn't want to pick something too easy for the tom, nor did he want ro.oick something too hard. After debating for a few.moments the young tom.chose to pick something from the fresh kill.pile, there were many squrriels and mice but he didn't want to.pick something that easy. He spotted a red breasted robin underneath the pileof normal colored prey, it was kind of buried and you really had to observe to find it but he was sure burstpaw would be able to find the brightly colored bird easily. "Hmmm I spot something red!" He purred
A red object? Hmm... That's a bit of a hard one... Burstpaw had yet to see anything red in the clearing. Whatever Mousekit had picked, it'd been hidden well. He searched every corner he could see, all the while racking his brain for a list of objects that fit the description. Red wasn't exactly a popular colour, so he had trouble finding something within his limits. Red, red, red... what kinds of things are red? Hmm... Flowers can be red. So be looked for a red flower. In his earlier searches for an object of his own, he'd considered picking a flower, but hadn't found any inside the clearing, so he guessed that was wrong. Uh... I guess blood is red, but I know there's no blood anywhere around here. If Mousekit had seen blood, the apprentice doubted he'd use it as an I Spy object. Back to the drawing board then.

Burstpaw knew he was taking a little while, but he didn't draw attention to it. He knew Mousekit would understand; he liked being able to take his time. And yet, I still haven't found this object of his! His gaze wandered around lazily now; at this point he'd say the next red thing he saw. Of course, none could be found. He was growing desperate, though he hid it well. The last thing he needed was Mousekit not being happy with him. If I can't find something... what do I usually do? And then he knew what to say. "Hmm..." He compiled his thoughts, making sure he got their order right and their words ready. "I can't see anything yet..." The tom swiveled his head around, glancing at the fresh-kill pile. If this red thing is anywhere, it's somewhere over there. "But can you tell me whether or not the object of yours is in the fresh-kill pile?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old October 5th, 2017, 10:10 PM

Any queens wanna kit? My name is blizzardkit and im a white and grey cat.
Old October 5th, 2017, 10:28 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Crowsong purred, beginning to eat the squirrel. "And you're going to be the best father of all time.", the gray she-cat said, smiling as she nuzzled Stoneheart.
Stoneheart smiled at the words that came out of his mate's mouth. "Do you think we're going to have just one really fat kit?" he joked, though, he knew it was possible. He studied Crowsong's face as she ate, she was just as beautiful as she was the day they had met. Perhaps even more. Stoneheart let out a purr as he felt love strongly flowing through his veins and going into his heart.

Come check out my forum game!

Closed Thread