Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 4th, 2017, 03:26 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Mystical

Lynxkit -almost Lynxpaw-rushed out of the nursery, her eyes bright. Finally, she was six moons! Now she didn't have to be stuck in that cramped nursery, though she'd miss the other kits. She shrugged off the negative thought, they'd be apprentices eventually, too! She blindly ran into the clearing, filled with joy, and managed to avoid bumping into anyone. Until her luck ran dry, and she actually ran face-first into somebody. She blinked, embarrassed, and looked up. Her eyes widened. "I know you!" She grinned, forgetting the awkward way he'd actually run into him. "Leafpaw" she giggled in a friendly way. "Remember me?" She asked. She was still small compared to him, but much taller than their first encounter.
Old October 4th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Mystical

Lynxkit -almost Lynxpaw-rushed out of the nursery, her eyes bright. Finally, she was six moons! Now she didn't have to be stuck in that cramped nursery, though she'd miss the other kits. She shrugged off the negative thought, they'd be apprentices eventually, too! She blindly ran into the clearing, filled with joy, and managed to avoid bumping into anyone. Until her luck ran dry, and she actually ran face-first into somebody. She blinked, embarrassed, and looked up. Her eyes widened. "I know you!" She grinned, forgetting the awkward way he'd actually run into him. "Leafpaw" she giggled in a friendly way. "Remember me?" She asked. She was still small compared to him, but much taller than their first encounter.

First impressions are things that make you view people in a certain way. And let me tell you, they last a long time. They stick, you don't get rid of them easily. Some say you can't get rid of them at all. Now, what would you do if your first impression of a person was they ran head first into you? You would probably judge them harshly. Leafpaw isn't one for harsh judging, so he simply saw the cat as a goofy weirdo. Not too bad right? The tom looked down blinking, she was smaller perhaps a kit or a young apprentice. He didn't pay attention. But she at least needed to understand not to be running into other cats. Leafpaw frowned a bit, but then she spoke. She said that they knew each other. Well, at least that didn't make it as awkward as it could be. "Lynxkit, is it?" he asked, not even positive that was her name.
Old October 4th, 2017, 03:40 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

First impressions are things that make you view people in a certain way. And let me tell you, they last a long time. They stick, you don't get rid of them easily. Some say you can't get rid of them at all. Now, what would you do if your first impression of a person was they ran head first into you? You would probably judge them harshly. Leafpaw isn't one for harsh judging, so he simply saw the cat as a goofy weirdo. Not too bad right? The tom looked down blinking, she was smaller perhaps a kit or a young apprentice. He didn't pay attention. But she at least needed to understand not to be running into other cats. Leafpaw frowned a bit, but then she spoke. She said that they knew each other. Well, at least that didn't make it as awkward as it could be. "Lynxkit, is it?" he asked, not even positive that was her name.
"Yep!" She mewed with pride. "Almost" ,she paused with a glance at the leaders den, "Lynxpaw". She spoke, beaming still. She gave a little hop. "Soon i'll be able to leave camp, and hunt, and fight" she rambled, not pausing for breath. She soon stood still to catch her breath, however, as she did need to breath. "It's been awhile, huh?" She mewed. "Last time I saw you I was only..what? Three moons?" She asked herself. She'd been so small! She could hardly believe she was almost an apprentice when she thought back. "Right, er, sorry for bumping into you and rambling, and how are you?" She asked, remembering to ask basic questions before getting too far into her rambles.
Old October 4th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Yep!" She mewed with pride. "Almost" ,she paused with a glance at the leaders den, "Lynxpaw". She spoke, beaming still. She gave a little hop. "Soon i'll be able to leave camp, and hunt, and fight" she rambled, not pausing for breath. She soon stood still to catch her breath, however, as she did need to breath. "It's been awhile, huh?" She mewed. "Last time I saw you I was only..what? Three moons?" She asked herself. She'd been so small! She could hardly believe she was almost an apprentice when she thought back. "Right, er, sorry for bumping into you and rambling, and how are you?" She asked, remembering to ask basic questions before getting too far into her rambles.

Almost Lynxpaw? How could it have been that long. Time could pass so quickly if you thought about it. But actually, when you thought about it it seemed like it was forever. But if you didn't, it was like a breeze and it just drifted past. Three moons ago. He was six moons, and now he was nine, almost done with his apprentice ship. A few more moons. And she had almost started his. "It's alright." Leafpaw stated, cutting himself off before he could say anything about how she always rambled. She was doing it currently. But it would be rude to point that out. "Good, I'm getting into slightly harder stuff in training and spiders haven't been around lately." That was all the truth, how he truly felt, and better than the simple answer of good. "How are you?" He asked, remembering his manners, despite the fact that his mind was bent on how long it had been since they had seen each other.
Old October 4th, 2017, 05:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Almost Lynxpaw? How could it have been that long. Time could pass so quickly if you thought about it. But actually, when you thought about it it seemed like it was forever. But if you didn't, it was like a breeze and it just drifted past. Three moons ago. He was six moons, and now he was nine, almost done with his apprentice ship. A few more moons. And she had almost started his. "It's alright." Leafpaw stated, cutting himself off before he could say anything about how she always rambled. She was doing it currently. But it would be rude to point that out. "Good, I'm getting into slightly harder stuff in training and spiders haven't been around lately." That was all the truth, how he truly felt, and better than the simple answer of good. "How are you?" He asked, remembering his manners, despite the fact that his mind was bent on how long it had been since they had seen each other.
Leafpaw must've been at least 9 moons, 3 moons older than her. He looked so much older, more mature. Time had seemed to zoom by, not leaving a chance to watch it go by. Now, she was going to have paw at the end of her name soon, and she'd quickly get new friends and crushes. Maybe even a mate as a warrior. She swallowed her nerves and ignored the wave of sadness washing over her. It was no use feeling down. "Good." She mewed, grinning. "Nobody likes spiders, they have too many legs." She agreed, giving a little nod. While not fearing spiders, she avoided them and didn't like them. Spiders were weird, with a bunch of legs. Their webs were pretty, and useful, however. "I'm pretty good!" She announced. "I've been talking with a few new cats, and wondering who my mentor will be." She answered honestly. He didn't seem too different, actually, still polite enough. And he was apparently afraid of spiders.
Old October 4th, 2017, 06:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
When the apprentice had walked over to the older warrior, Flintheart flinched from his dazed, still stance when Ebonypaw spoke to him, almost like he had been struck with an sheathed paw just now. He blinked several times as the light seemed to return to his eyes before he shook his head and peered down at the dark-furred youth before him, who sported an annoyed expression, probably because of something he had done, but to be honest, he didn’t have the mental strength to even care about that anymore. “Well, hello to you too.” The mentor said to Ebonypaw, his tone low and almost under his breath as his ears laid flat against his head. He looked off behind the apprentice for a moment, silent and pensive for a few seconds as his claws sank into the dirt underneath his paws as he did so. “Today we are doing something different.” Flintheart explained, not bothering to look the youth in the eye as he said this, “We will pick up your battle training the morning after tomorrow since your body is still probably sore from yesterday.” The older warrior heaved himself to his paws, lacking the notion to ask the apprentice if he had eaten yet this morning, even though Ebonypaw already had done so, and turned towards the woodland behind him. “Follow me.” Flintheart said without adding anything more, his tail lashing back and forth behind him as he walked off into the undergrowth. His mind still buzzed with darkened, blurred thoughts that only he would truly know.
Ebonypaw blinked, confused by his mentors reaction to his mew. He bit his lip to keep from blurting he was acting weird, and to snap out of it. Maybe he'd had an off night, he didn't want him to be upset during training. He sat, his tail sweeping around his paws, his gaze concerned and annoyed at the same time. He didn't know why his mentor was acting so out of it, but he had nights like that too, so why should he be upset? He relaxed his muscles, slumping. He didn't take back his words, he never took back his words. "Er..hi." He mewed, he didn't want to be too rude, after all. He awkwardly shuffled his paws, blinking and glancing around, waiting for him to speak again. He glanced behind him, not really seeing anything except Ivory's tail flicking at the entrance of the apprentices den. She was probably talking to someone in there. "Oh, uh, alright" he stuttered, assuming they'd continue battle training, but perhaps he had a different task in mind. "Makes sense." Ebonypaw agreed. He was still a bit sore, his paws ached from running and pouncing and kicking so much. So it was a nice break. The young tom swallowed, nodding silently as he trekked after his mentor. His stomach didn't growl, satisfied with the scrawny mouse he'd gulped down. He glanced around, his mentors waves of negative emotion making him a bit weary. Ebonypaw continued to follow, glancing around. He hadn't been in this area before, and his paws tried to hold him in place, warning him this wasn't going to be a simple hunting lesson. He kept walking, however, deciding to trust his mentor.
Old October 4th, 2017, 07:02 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

kaikit would watch the other kits from a distance

he would continue to watch everyone*

he would mew softly*

he would start to fall asleep,ignoring the clan leader*

he would continue to sleep

Last edited by Fawn; October 4th, 2017 at 09:09 PM. Reason: triple post
Old October 4th, 2017, 07:22 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

watching the rest of his clan had become a past time for Sundapple. Hardly anyone payed him any mind, and he was starting to wonder if he'd even be missed if he left. "Ever since no one claimed me as their kit, i've been treated as an outcast," He mumbled, looking over at the elders' den, and then back to watching the kits play. " I wonder if my mother was even thinking when she became mates with Starclan knows who, and thinking about what could happen. Then again," he chuckled, his mother would claw his ears for saying this when he got to Starclan, " Dawngleam was never one to think much about what she wanted!" he muttered. It was a rarity that the large yet quiet tom's voice got about a soft mumble. Sitting on his paws, he wrapped his tail around his white socks and continued to question his value to the clan.
@Constellation

Old October 4th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

@CandyFlossCat @Foggy22

Timberkit watched her prey carefully with narrowed eyes, following it's every move. She was in a partial sitting position, ready to pounce at a moments notice. Her ears perked in concentration and her head turned far in the direction of her left shoulder, the direction of her black-and-brown prey that was just waiting to be pounced on. Slowly, she unsheathed her ivory-colored claws that shared similarities to small, sharp thorns. Like the plant spikes, her claws could do something, but just not much. She was lucky that they were just enough to get her prey. Her dull jade eyes narrowed until they were triangular like a snakes'. She readied herself for the final blow, and sprung into the air. The adventurous kit twisted her whole body towards her target, and extended her forelegs to aim at the swaying prey. She was so close, then it whipped away. It made an arc around her leaping body just as her paws landed on the ground. In surprise, She quickly turned her head back to spot it with her now widened eyes, and found that her prey was floating above her in a curled position. She waved her tail back and forth, uncurling it and silently making a pact that she would someday catch her prey, even if it was her own tail. She had been so close! Timberkit's gaze tore away from her black tuft of a tailtip and looked down at her paws, and decided it was good it had slipped away, otherwise she would have raked her own tailtip with her tiny claws. That wouldn't have been fun, even if she got the satisfactory feeling of catching some sort of prey. Her head and muzzle darted down to straighten her chest fur, and then lead to cleaning the flakes of dirt that were stuck to her Tiny tabby paws. Someday, they would take her everywhere and anywhere. She could hunt down prey and do what she'd always dream of doing: climbing a tree.

For now, she was stuck in the ThunderClan camp.
Old October 4th, 2017, 07:45 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The tom's expression changed a little as he felt the she-cat's face pressed into his chest, this felt nice, he sure wouldn't deny that. "Are you okay, Jaggedspot?" He asked softly and started licking the top of her head.
She pulled back slightly to glance up at him, startled. "No... its just... weird to actually have a friend like this. Most cats leave or betray me, since I'm so immature and overeager...." she rested her chin on her paws, her expression thoughtful. "This is... nice..."

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread