Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:50 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
JaggedSpot gulped nervously and looked at the ground, kneading her paws in the dirt. "I don't like to talk about my past..." she glanced up to see a tom a few feet away, his unseeing eyes staring in the distance. She had only seen this tom a few times in her short time here, but she always thought he was brave, the way he didn't let his disability keep him from doing what he wants. And... kinda handsome, too. She knew what it was like to be different, and felt empathetic.

As she saw him looking confused, she jumped up. "Sorry, Falconstrike, I gotta help him out!" She padded over to him, pressing her flank to his and guiding him to the warriors den. "Hey, Blacktail. Where are you going?" she asked him, purring.

@Raven & Co your cue x3 ))
The blind tom's ears twitched as he heard a female's voice, fairly recognizable at this point. "Oh, hey Jaggedspot." Blacktail mewed, blindly gazing at the she-cat, she was pretty nice and he sure had warmed up to her over time, she'd always try to help him, but he refused, after all, if he hadn't, he wouldn't be as good as he was today with his disability, and she understood that perfectly, he was thankful for that. "I was gonna go eat something, woke up not too long ago..." He mewed softly, followed by a yawn.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The blind tom's ears twitched as he heard a female's voice, fairly recognizable at this point. "Oh, hey Jaggedspot." Blacktail mewed, blindly gazing at the she-cat, she was pretty nice and he sure had warmed up to her over time, she'd always try to help him, but he refused, after all, if he hadn't, he wouldn't be as good as he was today with his disability, and she understood that perfectly, he was thankful for that. "I was gonna go eat something, woke up not too long ago..." He mewed softly, followed by a yawn.
JaggedSpot's ears twitched with shame. "I ate not too long ago... I would've shared with you if I had known you were gonna eat..." If her cheeks could flame with embarrassment under her fur, they surely would now. She didn't mention this as she guided him to the meager Fresh-Kill pile, her shame and embarrassment hanging thick in the air as she nudged him towards the prey.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
JaggedSpot's ears twitched with shame. "I ate not too long ago... I would've shared with you if I had known you were gonna eat..." If her cheeks could flame with embarrassment under her fur, they surely would now. She didn't mention this as she guided him to the meager Fresh-Kill pile, her shame and embarrassment hanging thick in the air as she nudged him towards the prey.
Blacktail's tail twitched in annoyance as he was nudged towards the fresk-kill pile and he blindly gazed at the she-cat once again. "Jaggedspot... I can manage, I still have a nose to smell things with." He mewed, hoping not to hurt her, but he was telling the truth, since he wasn't able to use his eyes, he would use his sense of smell to help find where he was going, who was close and literally everything a nose could be used for.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:11 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Blacktail's tail twitched in annoyance as he was nudged towards the fresk-kill pile and he blindly gazed at the she-cat once again. "Jaggedspot... I can manage, I still have a nose to smell things with." He mewed, hoping not to hurt her, but he was telling the truth, since he wasn't able to use his eyes, he would use his sense of smell to help find where he was going, who was close and literally everything a nose could be used for.
JaggedSpot's eyes widened, startled, but she noticed the kindness in his voice and stepped back, feeling more ashamed. "Of... of course...", she whispered, ears drooping. She stepped towards the pile, nosing through it. "How about we share a piece of prey? What's your favourite to eat?", she asked, trying to make up for annoying him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
JaggedSpot's eyes widened, startled, but she noticed the kindness in his voice and stepped back, feeling more ashamed. "Of... of course...", she whispered, ears drooping. She stepped towards the pile, nosing through it. "How about we share a piece of prey? What's your favourite to eat?", she asked, trying to make up for annoying him.
Blacktail shrugged, he never really had a favourite. "Anything will do as long as I get to eat, I don't have any preferences."
The blind tom said, sniffing the pile and the first thing that got under his fang was a sparrow, he took it and gestured for Jaggedspot to follow him before he walked over to his corner of camp, no one went there except him. Sniffing as he padded through camp to make sure he wasn't gonna crash in anyone, he finally settled down and placed the piece of prey down, waiting for the she-cat to join him.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:29 PM
current mood: ice cream

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
JaggedSpot gulped nervously and looked at the ground, kneading her paws in the dirt. "I don't like to talk about my past..." she glanced up to see a tom a few feet away, his unseeing eyes staring in the distance. She had only seen this tom a few times in her short time here, but she always thought he was brave, the way he didn't let his disability keep him from doing what he wants. And... kinda handsome, too. She knew what it was like to be different, and felt empathetic.

As she saw him looking confused, she jumped up. "Sorry, Falconstrike, I gotta help him out!" She padded over to him, pressing her flank to his and guiding him to the warriors den. "Hey, Blacktail. Where are you going?" she asked him, purring.

@Raven & Co your cue x3 ))
{So... I take it this is my exit?}
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:32 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Blacktail shrugged, he never really had a favourite. "Anything will do as long as I get to eat, I don't have any preferences."
The blind tom said, sniffing the pile and the first thing that got under his fang was a sparrow, he took it and gestured for Jaggedspot to follow him before he walked over to his corner of camp, no one went there except him. Sniffing as he padded through camp to make sure he wasn't gonna crash in anyone, he finally settled down and placed the piece of prey down, waiting for the she-cat to join him.
JaggedSpot reluctantly joined the tom, settling beside him. She glanced at the sparrow before looking up at Blacktail skeptically. "I have never had sparrow... is it good?", she asked, a purr in her throat as she settled closer to him. He was fun to spend time with... but she felt guilty about leaving Falconstrike so suddenly. She would spend time with her later, she decided in her head.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:35 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbriar View Post
{So... I take it this is my exit?}
JaggedSpot will spend time with Flaconstrike later, I promise. Its just Raven and me were planning to rp in Thunder Clan for a while))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:37 PM
current mood: ice cream

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
JaggedSpot will spend time with Flaconstrike later, I promise. Its just Raven and me were planning to rp in Thunder Clan for a while))
{That's okay! Maybe another time, when you don't have any previous obligations. }
Old October 3rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbriar View Post
{That's okay! Maybe another time, when you don't have any previous obligations. }
Thanks so much! ^^ ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread