Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:06 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

"Passionblaze! Passionblaze!" Bluepaw yowled, although he didn't really know who he was cheering for. He didn't know Passionblaze, but he'd heard that they were a great warrior, and Snowstar obviously trusted them. Two new deputies with such a small gap between them? That's concerning. Hopefully Passionblaze won't go missing, too. I bet Ravenwing would- But when the apprentice looked around for his mentor, he couldn't see the dark she-cat anywhere. Oh well, she's probably hunting. "Passionblaze! Passionblaze!"

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
)) lol :3 ((
"Of course not! I'm not that type of cat." She replied. "Well, to be honest, I was thinking the exact same thing. I was worried for a second that you'd pressure me into sharing my own!" Nodding, Eaglepaw continued. "No offense. I don't think that you would do that... It's just..." She drifted off for a few heartbeats. Should have I continued talking..? With that thought, she stared at Chameleonpaw expectantly. Hoping Chameleonpaw understood what she meant, she waited for a reply.
(Found it!) She purred,” Good.” She flicked her tail,” It’s just?” (It’s Chameleonvine now)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Passionblaze turned to the crowd of felines. They were cheering his name. The fact that they were cheering his name made a knot churn in his stomach - or, was that his hunger? Shaking his head, vigorously, the ginger feline gave a curt nod to his clan mates. Though, it had been an uneasy one because he was quite nervous of the future ahead of him. Natural jitters. But becoming a deputy meant he would have to be an exemplar to his entire clan. Not only to his clan, but others as well. Passionblaze - no doubt in his heart - would fight hard to serve this clan with all his might. With that stored in his mind, the auburn tom puffed out his chest, his doubtfulness wavering away for a moment, and he walked through the crowd, his gaze - panicked, trying to find his mother. Where was Springingsky when he needed her the most? Lost within the crowd, Passionblaze hoped. He wanted to whine for his mother, but crying in this special moment...was not a good idea. Not only was his a terrible idea, but as well as an embarrassing one in front of all these cats. "Mom! Mother! Mom! Mother!" He called out, Desperately, despite his belly empty with no food that morning. It seemed that he was satiated with the excitement of the event that occurred a few moments ago, so he whisked himself away to find his maternal figure.

@RedHead
Old October 3rd, 2017, 04:20 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@CandyFlossCat
The very next morning, as warm orange sunlight crept through the trees and onto the spacious clearing that belonged to Thunderclan, a tall figure emerged from one of the dens, raising his head as he blinked up at the sky for a moment in silence as his tail swept back and forth behind him. Flintheart had not gotten much sleep last night and this morning, an aching headache seemed to linger in the area between his eyes, making the older warrior feel not the best, but this did not make him feel the need to stay in his nest all day. Despite the 180 switch that his mood and personality had done since yesterday, the mentor knew that he had a responsibility to take care of - but in the back of his mind, he wondered, what was even the point anymore? He shook his head solemnly, paying no attention to his clanmates as he stepped back him, his tail dragging on the ground behind him through the loose dirt as he headed over to the fresh-kill pile, halting in front of the stash for a moment and looking down at the various prey that laid before him. His stomach growled, urging the male to take something, but his mind, on the other paw, told him not to. Of course, he listened to the thoughts in his mind rather than the grumbling in his stomach as he turned on his paws and stalked across the clearing once more, sitting down in the shade of a tree that rested on the edge of the clearing. Flintheart’s mouth felt dry and his mind just a dull blur now, he did not move an inch, only a blink occurring on the warrior’s face to indicate that he was a living creature and not some frozen statue. He silently waited, and waited, and waited some more for his apprentice to show up for their next lesson. Flintheart’s gaze rested on the ground between his paws as the friendly morning chatter of the cats around him did not register in his brain. He did not care for this anymore, just doing what he did every single day, without any change.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@CandyFlossCat
The very next morning, as warm orange sunlight crept through the trees and onto the spacious clearing that belonged to Thunderclan, a tall figure emerged from one of the dens, raising his head as he blinked up at the sky for a moment in silence as his tail swept back and forth behind him. Flintheart had not gotten much sleep last night and this morning, an aching headache seemed to linger in the area between his eyes, making the older warrior feel not the best, but this did not make him feel the need to stay in his nest all day. Despite the 180 switch that his mood and personality had done since yesterday, the mentor knew that he had a responsibility to take care of - but in the back of his mind, he wondered, what was even the point anymore? He shook his head solemnly, paying no attention to his clanmates as he stepped back him, his tail dragging on the ground behind him through the loose dirt as he headed over to the fresh-kill pile, halting in front of the stash for a moment and looking down at the various prey that laid before him. His stomach growled, urging the male to take something, but his mind, on the other paw, told him not to. Of course, he listened to the thoughts in his mind rather than the grumbling in his stomach as he turned on his paws and stalked across the clearing once more, sitting down in the shade of a tree that rested on the edge of the clearing. Flintheart’s mouth felt dry and his mind just a dull blur now, he did not move an inch, only a blink occurring on the warrior’s face to indicate that he was a living creature and not some frozen statue. He silently waited, and waited, and waited some more for his apprentice to show up for their next lesson. Flintheart’s gaze rested on the ground between his paws as the friendly morning chatter of the cats around him did not register in his brain. He did not care for this anymore, just doing what he did every single day, without any change.
Ebonypaw stretched and awoke, his eyes blurry with sleep as he realized he was going to be late for his training if he didn't get a move on. Ivorypaw's gentle snores told him she didn't need to get up yet, which sparked a pang of jealousy. Then again, it wasn't like he hated hanging out with Flintheart for a bit. He trudged out of the den, glaring at the sun. You're the reason my pelt is sucky when not in battle He thought. Realizing he was glaring at a huge star, he blinked and watched the tiny spots in his vision fade away. Now to find Flintheart. His stomach let out a growl of hunger, and he huffed. Fine, after food. He picked a skinny, frail-looking mouse to satisfy himself. He needed to be quick, but not quick enough to make him sick. He curled up in the corner, taking a bite. It wasn't the best in taste, but his belly seemed satisfied with it. He swallowed the last bite of mouse, glad to find himself full. Odd, it wasn't that big a mouse, but he just wasn't that hungry this morning. Licking the fur around his jaws, he decided to find his mentor, so they could train. He hoped he wasn't too down, he seemed that way when the deputy was announced. He thought he spotted his mentors pelt, but he blinked and it was gone, replaced by other cats crowding the prey pile. He growled at his need to blink. He stretched his still tired muscles, hoping Ivorypaw would hop out and direct him in his mentors direction. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. She was probably still sound asleep. He didn't feel as cheerful this morning. Ivorypaw's chatter, despite making him tired, gave him an optimistic type of morning. Last night, however, she'd been out hunting with Pathfinder. Some tom, he assumed, and she'd fallen straight asleep. He pushed past a crowd of cats, glaring at them and silencing any potential mews of annoyance. He didn't care if it was 'rude', he just wanted to find his mentor and listen to Ivorypaw's exaggerated stories, maybe make fun of cats with Flintheart. "Earth to Flintheart." He mewed, a pang of annoyance at his mentors statue-like state in his chest.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:12 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ebonypaw stretched and awoke, his eyes blurry with sleep as he realized he was going to be late for his training if he didn't get a move on. Ivorypaw's gentle snores told him she didn't need to get up yet, which sparked a pang of jealousy. Then again, it wasn't like he hated hanging out with Flintheart for a bit. He trudged out of the den, glaring at the sun. You're the reason my pelt is sucky when not in battle He thought. Realizing he was glaring at a huge star, he blinked and watched the tiny spots in his vision fade away. Now to find Flintheart. His stomach let out a growl of hunger, and he huffed. Fine, after food. He picked a skinny, frail-looking mouse to satisfy himself. He needed to be quick, but not quick enough to make him sick. He curled up in the corner, taking a bite. It wasn't the best in taste, but his belly seemed satisfied with it. He swallowed the last bite of mouse, glad to find himself full. Odd, it wasn't that big a mouse, but he just wasn't that hungry this morning. Licking the fur around his jaws, he decided to find his mentor, so they could train. He hoped he wasn't too down, he seemed that way when the deputy was announced. He thought he spotted his mentors pelt, but he blinked and it was gone, replaced by other cats crowding the prey pile. He growled at his need to blink. He stretched his still tired muscles, hoping Ivorypaw would hop out and direct him in his mentors direction. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. She was probably still sound asleep. He didn't feel as cheerful this morning. Ivorypaw's chatter, despite making him tired, gave him an optimistic type of morning. Last night, however, she'd been out hunting with Pathfinder. Some tom, he assumed, and she'd fallen straight asleep. He pushed past a crowd of cats, glaring at them and silencing any potential mews of annoyance. He didn't care if it was 'rude', he just wanted to find his mentor and listen to Ivorypaw's exaggerated stories, maybe make fun of cats with Flintheart. "Earth to Flintheart." He mewed, a pang of annoyance at his mentors statue-like state in his chest.
When the apprentice had walked over to the older warrior, Flintheart flinched from his dazed, still stance when Ebonypaw spoke to him, almost like he had been struck with an sheathed paw just now. He blinked several times as the light seemed to return to his eyes before he shook his head and peered down at the dark-furred youth before him, who sported an annoyed expression, probably because of something he had done, but to be honest, he didn’t have the mental strength to even care about that anymore. “Well, hello to you too.” The mentor said to Ebonypaw, his tone low and almost under his breath as his ears laid flat against his head. He looked off behind the apprentice for a moment, silent and pensive for a few seconds as his claws sank into the dirt underneath his paws as he did so. “Today we are doing something different.” Flintheart explained, not bothering to look the youth in the eye as he said this, “We will pick up your battle training the morning after tomorrow since your body is still probably sore from yesterday.” The older warrior heaved himself to his paws, lacking the notion to ask the apprentice if he had eaten yet this morning, even though Ebonypaw already had done so, and turned towards the woodland behind him. “Follow me.” Flintheart said without adding anything more, his tail lashing back and forth behind him as he walked off into the undergrowth. His mind still buzzed with darkened, blurred thoughts that only he would truly know.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:44 PM
Warrior

My Mood: Queenly
Wink Briarpaw sitting around being bored (XD)

Briarpaw is curled up in her desk.
"A moon and I still have no mentor." she muttered.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:24 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(Found it!) She purred,” Good.” She flicked her tail,” It’s just?” (It’s Chameleonvine now)
(okay, let's act as though the ceremony just ended while Eagle was out of camp doing stuff....)

"Chameleonpaw! (you're going to have to correct her) Hey... Well.... It's just.... Um..." She didn't quite have the words to describe what she meant to be saying, so she simply inquired," Can you keep secrets?" Yes, the secret she was thinking of was completely irrelevant, and she felt a twinge of reluctance as she asked the question. It was almost as if she was beseeching, "Are you trustworthy?" Of course, every cat wanted to hear secrets and not every cat was always honest, sometimes even dishonest about being honest. "Er.." Curiosity twinkled in her gaze, but it was the worry in her orbs that filled up more spaced and craved attention. The enchantment, the magical, the simply unrealistic look of the emotion sanctuaried in the midst of her appearance was especially, scarcely unnoticeable, particularly for the average eye, and the young apprentice tried to do her best to hide whatever feeling it truly was.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
(okay, let's act as though the ceremony just ended while Eagle was out of camp doing stuff....)

"Chameleonpaw! (you're going to have to correct her) Hey... Well.... It's just.... Um..." She didn't quite have the words to describe what she meant to be saying, so she simply inquired," Can you keep secrets?" Yes, the secret she was thinking of was completely irrelevant, and she felt a twinge of reluctance as she asked the question. It was almost as if she was beseeching, "Are you trustworthy?" Of course, every cat wanted to hear secrets and not every cat was always honest, sometimes even dishonest about being honest. "Er.." Curiosity twinkled in her gaze, but it was the worry in her orbs that filled up more spaced and craved attention. The enchantment, the magical, the simply unrealistic look of the emotion sanctuaried in the midst of her appearance was especially, scarcely unnoticeable, particularly for the average eye, and the young apprentice tried to do her best to hide whatever feeling it truly was.
Chameleonvine laughed,” It’s Chameleonvine now. Yeah, I can keep secerts, unless it’s life threatening ofcourse!” She purred.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbriar View Post
Falconstrike laid her tail back on the dusty ground after ensuring that it was clean.
"I see," she said. She thought for a moment. She'd been busy for the past few days, hunting and patrolling often. She'd only briefly glimpsed Jaggedspot, but now that she thought about it, the she-cat was new to her. Falconstrike considered the cat before her with newfound interest. Not Clan born? She scooted a little closer.
"I like squirrels the best," Falconstrike replied, her gaze flicking to the fresh-kill pile at the mention of prey. She hadn't eaten a squirrel in days.
"How did you come about joining ThunderClan?" she asked curiously. "Since you were a loner."
JaggedSpot gulped nervously and looked at the ground, kneading her paws in the dirt. "I don't like to talk about my past..." she glanced up to see a tom a few feet away, his unseeing eyes staring in the distance. She had only seen this tom a few times in her short time here, but she always thought he was brave, the way he didn't let his disability keep him from doing what he wants. And... kinda handsome, too. She knew what it was like to be different, and felt empathetic.

As she saw him looking confused, she jumped up. "Sorry, Falconstrike, I gotta help him out!" She padded over to him, pressing her flank to his and guiding him to the warriors den. "Hey, Blacktail. Where are you going?" she asked him, purring.

@Raven & Co your cue x3 ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread