Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 13th, 2017, 07:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Oh, okay. I'm Berrypaw!" The tom's voice sounded slightly hurt for a few seconds, then quickly reverted back to his happy tone when he said his name. He wasn't used to being turned down, and hated it when people were disappointed in him. He wasn't sure if this cat was disappointed in him for some reason.
Sorrelpaw shuffled his paws, shy to meet a cat that others obviously likes, which is why he knew his name,"I-m Sorrelpaw n-nice to m-eet you..." He was still nervous about meeting a new cat, 'what am I supposed to say to him?' He asked himself.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Are you? Th - that's good," The tom purred with a friendly smile in Marigoldflower's direction. She was always able to cheer him up or calm him down, whatever he needed. It was nice to have a cat who was good at that sort of thing as his friend. At her touch, the tom's fur bristled and he had to force it to lie back down. Nothing was wrong! Nothing had happened! So why, then, did he have butterflies in his stomach? "Me? O - oh, umm... I've been good. You?" He asked the light-colored feline, his blue eyes sparkling as he watched her. That nervous feeling was in the pit of his stomach as well, but he wasn't going to tell her that. She just didn't need to know. And he wasn't sure whether it was normal for "almost any Clan cat" or not, but he decided to agree because it would make him feel better. "Y - yeah. I guess it is." I hope it is, flashed through his mind but he couldn't say it out loud. It might make Marigoldflower feel bad or something, and that was the last thing he wanted to do. Froststing yawned, his ivory teeth gleaming in the sunlight for a moment before he shut his maw again. "So... what's the plan for the day?
Marigoldflower starred at Froststing in thought, but once he had started talking she had snapped out of it. "What? Oh yeah I've been a bit busy, but luckily today I'm free to do whatever I want." replied Marigoldflower. Remember Marigoldflower head out of the clouds. Head out of the clouds. Your friend had just spoken to you and you had your darn head in the clouds. The she-cat shook the thought away in an instant. "We could maybe go hunting or for a walk or something. What do you think?" Marigoldflower meowed. She began to flick her tail back in forth a bit nervous. Why are you always nervous around him? It's not like he's out to get you or something. Seriously marigold. Come on. Marigoldflower didn't quite know what to do or say when she was around him. There was just something in her gut that was making her the way she was and she wanted it to stop immediatly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 14th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw shuffled his paws, shy to meet a cat that others obviously likes, which is why he knew his name,"I-m Sorrelpaw n-nice to m-eet you..." He was still nervous about meeting a new cat, 'what am I supposed to say to him?' He asked himself.
"Nice to meet you to Sorrelpaw," the cat said. He had noticed that the cat was stuttering, but didn't know why. Did he not like Berrypaw? Determined to find out, the apprentice said "So Sorrelpaw, what do you like to do?" He was trying desperately to get to know the other tom, as he wanted to be friends with everyone.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 14th, 2017, 06:31 AM

Quote:
"Nice to meet you to Sorrelpaw," the cat said. He had noticed that the cat was stuttering, but didn't know why. Did he not like Berrypaw? Determined to find out, the apprentice said "So Sorrelpaw, what do you like to do?" He was trying desperately to get to know the other tom, as he wanted to be friends with everyone.
Sorrelpaw glanced away from the other tom for a second then looked back at him,"well, I.... Usually j-just think about stuff a-and hunt and d-do battle pr-ractictice..." He mewed quietly and nervously. He flicked his left ear.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 14th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Abbott View Post

Spiderpaw sighed. "Fine. How is your mentor so far?" He meowed with annoyance tanging his rough voice. "Mine isn't that bad. Snowstar definately knows me."
"My mentor is interesting. She doesn't show much emotion, but I don't really mind. ". Spottidpaw said.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old August 14th, 2017, 12:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Littlefoot smiled and settled next to Stormwing, placing the rodent on the ground. He gave a small shrug, smile not fading,¨Oh! I just got done bird watching. You were asleep when I went out since its pretty early or I wouldve asked you to come along. I..did want to disturb you or anything.¨ he gave a nervous chuckle, leaning forward to take a bite from the prey. It was barely sunrise when Littlefoot headed out in the territory, most times no cat was up yet, and Stormwing was no exception. He didnt feel like waking her, scared of being a bother or something. But the thought of bird watching with Storm made his heart flutter a bit and made him feel a bit giddy. Swallowing his mouthful he looked back up at Storm,¨Whatve you been up to?¨

-

¨Amberflame.¨ The warrior repeated the name just as she had, giving a smile and settling down infront of the warrior. ¨Nice to meet you,¨ Rueflower had a habbit of making herself at home around almost anybody, not really caring of what others thought of her. She always pushed past awkwardness and such, so she thought of a conversation starter. Giving a lick to her paw and drawing it across her face lazily she mewed,¨What do you think about all of this tension with Windclan?¨ It was a popular matter right now, seeing as many rumors are being thrown here and there from both clans sides, it was hard to figure out what was the truth.
"O - oh," Stormwing mewed. She didn't say anything about it, but she would have liked to go with Littlefoot - early in the morning or not. The silver tabby wasn't a late sleeper, but she didn't normally awaken at the crack of dawn. Still, she wouldn't have minded if he had gotten her up. "Well, I - I was going t - to go hunting later, maybe, um... if you wanted to, uh, come." Stormwing's tail was twitching with every word she spoke and she fixed her soft blue eyes on him. Would Littlefoot want to come with her? Possibly. Then again, maybe not... after all, she wasn't considered the Clan's most popular cat. It wasn't that Stormwing was necessarily disliked, even though she did have quite the sharp tongue when she or someone else was being bullied - or flirted with, the silver cat hated flirting - but all in all she was very nervous when meeting new cats. And, that could lead to potiental problems in friendships.

--

"What do I think?" Amberflame mewed, her eyes partly narrowed as she watched Rueflower and then sighed. "I think we have every right to fight against WindClan. If those warriors weren't punished, then Dapplestar or Blazingstar or whoever was leader at the time should have done something about it. And if they still haven't, then I think we have the right to do it ourselves." The feline was angry that some WindClan cat - or cats - had had the nerve to kill a ThunderClan warrior. And, especially as brutally as it had been done. The multicolored cat fixed her eyes back on Rueflower and spoke again. "What about you, what's your opinion?" She was truly curious, as she knew some of her clanmates didn't share what seemed to be the more popular opinion - the one that Amberflame herself had decided upon.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 14th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sorrelpaw glanced away from the other tom for a second then looked back at him,"well, I.... Usually j-just think about stuff a-and hunt and d-do battle pr-ractictice..." He mewed quietly and nervously. He flicked his left ear.
"That's fun. I like to train to, maybe we can train together one day! I'm not very good at hunting though..." Berrypaw took after his father, although he looked like his father. Thinking of his father, the cat perked up. "Hey, who are your parents?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 14th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Happy Spoop-ween

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Lonestar23

Thistleflight's eyes slowly opened as she woke. She lifted her head and sat up. Near her soft, fluffy pelt was her kitten, Beetlekit. She smiled as she watched the kit dream. She slightly nudged him with her paw to wake him.

No matter what trials we must endure, WindClan will last forever.
ShadowClan will always be the dark heart of the forest.

Old August 14th, 2017, 04:42 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Chameleonpaw laughed, " You did start the conversation. And I don't tell anyone my secrets..." she purred enjoying the conversation I hope this bubbly Eaglepaw doesn't start pressuring me into sharing my secrets.
~Boop @Hopekit
Oh sorry! I thought I replied XD

Eaglepaw laughed. "Well, that makes two of us! Secrets are secrets, and nothing can change that! Unless you tell the secret, which neither of us do." She smiled happily. Blinking gratefully towards Chameleonpaw for letting her talk with her, she thought This conversation is wonderful. Hopefully Chameleonpaw doesn't pressure me into sharing my secrets. I doubt she will, she's too kind. But not every cat is always what they seem....

Don't wanna wake up one day wishing
that we'd done more

I wanna live fast and never
look back, that's what we here for

Don't wanna wake up one day wondering "where'd it all go?"
'Cause we'll be home
before we know
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
"That's fun. I like to train to, maybe we can train together one day! I'm not very good at hunting though..." Berrypaw took after his father, although he looked like his father. Thinking of his father, the cat perked up. "Hey, who are your parents?"
Sorrelpaw nodded,"sure! Maybe we c-could train together one d-day! And w-well... Sh-shouldn't you know who my parents are?" He asked,"I mean we are a c-clan after all," he meowed reasonably.
Closed Thread