Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2020, 08:00 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
"Hmm?" Sycamorerain was a little caught off guard by the nervous warrior's question which came seemingly out of nowhere. Felt like I was in the wrong body... The warrior was fairly certain he knew just what Pebblesong was talking about. But he wanted to make sure first, just so that he wouldn't try to give the wrong advice and end up looking stupid. "Care to elaborate? I won't judge. I think I may know what you're implying, but I just want to confirm so I don't say the wrong thing."" If Pebblesong was actually talking about what Sycamorerain thought, then that explained his seemingly skittish behavior. It was tough to talk about these kinds of things.
Pebblesong became even more nervous, if that was possible. his heart was pounding, and it wouldn't stop! He tightly shut his eyes, "u-um, gender wise, I-I guess..." he explained, his voice barely audible.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 23rd, 2020, 08:48 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Pebblesong became even more nervous, if that was possible. his heart was pounding, and it wouldn't stop! He tightly shut his eyes, "u-um, gender wise, I-I guess..." he explained, his voice barely audible.
Ahh, perfect. Sycamorerain could definitely be of assistance with this. "Why, yes actually. I'm not sure if you know, but I'm not actually a tom. Biologically, I'm a molly. But...there was always just this strong feeling that I had been born as the wrong gender...and...it's kind of difficult to explain, but I'm pretty sure this is what you might be feeling too, right?" Now, it had been a while since the warrior had gone through that type of internal conflict with himself. He'd gone through his whole gender identity ordeal as an older apprentice, and by the time he had been made a warrior, he'd finally begun to figure things out. Nowadays, he was more comfortable with the whole concept and he wanted to help Pebblesong get through this time as well. And if Pebblesong really was going through something similar, he'd be happy to give some advice or something.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:13 PM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Ahh, perfect. Sycamorerain could definitely be of assistance with this. "Why, yes actually. I'm not sure if you know, but I'm not actually a tom. Biologically, I'm a molly. But...there was always just this strong feeling that I had been born as the wrong gender...and...it's kind of difficult to explain, but I'm pretty sure this is what you might be feeling too, right?" Now, it had been a while since the warrior had gone through that type of internal conflict with himself. He'd gone through his whole gender identity ordeal as an older apprentice, and by the time he had been made a warrior, he'd finally begun to figure things out. Nowadays, he was more comfortable with the whole concept and he wanted to help Pebblesong get through this time as well. And if Pebblesong really was going through something similar, he'd be happy to give some advice or something.
Pebblesong perked up, his jaw slightly dropped, "R-really? You don't think I'm weird?" He was relieved that Sycamorerain felt the same way, "Um, I feel the same way. Except, I feel like I'm a she cat..." he explained.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:32 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

@RedHead
Snowmist looked for Flintspirit. She thought he was nice, and trusted him a bit. She padded along, the breeze ruffling her fluffy fur.

Last edited by cloudii; May 23rd, 2020 at 09:32 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:50 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Pebblesong perked up, his jaw slightly dropped, "R-really? You don't think I'm weird?" He was relieved that Sycamorerain felt the same way, "Um, I feel the same way. Except, I feel like I'm a she cat..." he explained.
"No, not at all. And plenty of other cats don't think it's weird either." Sycamorerain gave the other warrior a small, but encouraging smile. "I went through this whole thing as an apprentice. And if there's one thing I really learned from it, it's that you'll feel a whole lot better if you just accept how you're feeling. Don't try to fight it. And I wouldn't recommend trying to keep it a secret either. If other cats judge you for it, then screw them. There's no way to change the body you're in, but you can at least make the most of it, and act the part. I know from experience that this whole denial and questioning period can be a pretty rough path to walk, so if you ever need any advice or anything, you can always ask me." He gave Pebblesong one more smile, waiting to see how the other warrior would react. No matter what the outcome, he wasn't going to judge.

Last edited by Puddle~; May 23rd, 2020 at 09:52 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 09:52 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

@Puddle~ |
Snowmist sat in the clearing, humming in a high pitched squeak, but it was cute. She swished her tail, hoping no one would see this side of her, instead of her shy one.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:35 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
@Puddle~ |
Snowmist sat in the clearing, humming in a high pitched squeak, but it was cute. She swished her tail, hoping no one would see this side of her, instead of her shy one.
Sycamorerain noticed Snowmist sitting to the side of the clearing, squealing and swishing her tail about for seemingly no reason. He studied her for a little more, a bit confused by the other warrior's behavior, but he simply attributed it to her maybe being happy about something. Padding over, the warrior took a seat near her. "Heya Snowmist, how are you doing?"

Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:46 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

Quote:
Sycamorerain noticed Snowmist sitting to the side of the clearing, squealing and swishing her tail about for seemingly no reason. He studied her for a little more, a bit confused by the other warrior's behavior, but he simply attributed it to her maybe being happy about something. Padding over, the warrior took a seat near her. "Heya Snowmist, how are you doing?"
She jumped. "Umm y-you heard nothing!" She said, shifting her paws. "But---um i'm doing good... What about you?" She mewed, studying the cat.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
She jumped. "Umm y-you heard nothing!" She said, shifting her paws. "But---um i'm doing good... What about you?" She mewed, studying the cat.
Sycamorerain let a small chuckle escape from within him. He wouldn't tell anyone what he'd seen, but he couldn't help but feel slightly amused by it. "Good to hear it. And, I'm doing...fine I guess. I've mainly just been hunting and taking naps to pass the time. My apprentice is nowhere to be found, so I've been fairly bored for the past couple of weeks."

Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:59 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

Quote:
Sycamorerain let a small chuckle escape from within him. He wouldn't tell anyone what he'd seen, but he couldn't help but feel slightly amused by it. "Good to hear it. And, I'm doing...fine I guess. I've mainly just been hunting and taking naps to pass the time. My apprentice is nowhere to be found, so I've been fairly bored for the past couple of weeks."
"Sycamorerain." She said over and over. "Its so long and fun!" She mewed, happily. She bounced around, having too much energy.