Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2019, 09:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Sequoiapaw was already in the clearing playing with a ladybug. He looked at the apprentice near, nodding his head in a greeting going back to his ladybug. He hadn't eaten yet, and wouldn't until after his training.
She glanced at him,” Glad to know I’m not the only one up at this hour.” She meowed playfully.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 09:56 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She glanced at him,” Glad to know I’m not the only one up at this hour.” She meowed playfully.
He simply nodded, looking up at her. "I guess."He commented softly. His tail swayed, he studied the she-cat; focusing on her pelt color, body language and eyes. He tried to hide it a little, though his eyes moving around slightly as he processed the thought of this stranger.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 10:42 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[Open]

Flintstar let out a sigh as he entered the camp, his clan behind him. They were back. The camp was still not at its former glory, but it was livable in. There were likely to still be small repairs here and there, but he’d made a promise, and pulled through with that promise. Thunderclan had returned to their camp. No longer were they sitting around, vulnerable in the territory.
With his head held high, Flintstar cast a glance across his clan. “Make yourselves comfortable. Let’s hope our camp remains as functional as it was before!” Once he’d yowled that, the large black-furred tom padded over towards the Highpeak, and the leader’s den. He hadn’t touched it, not since the fire. There were still burnt branches scattered around in front, and he bet the inside of the den was stuffy and stale. Now that most of the other dens were fixed and mended, Flintstar figured he could work on his own. But he really didn’t want to touch it.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 10:58 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[Open]

Flintstar let out a sigh as he entered the camp, his clan behind him. They were back. The camp was still not at its former glory, but it was livable in. There were likely to still be small repairs here and there, but he’d made a promise, and pulled through with that promise. Thunderclan had returned to their camp. No longer were they sitting around, vulnerable in the territory.
With his head held high, Flintstar cast a glance across his clan. “Make yourselves comfortable. Let’s hope our camp remains as functional as it was before!” Once he’d yowled that, the large black-furred tom padded over towards the Highpeak, and the leader’s den. He hadn’t touched it, not since the fire. There were still burnt branches scattered around in front, and he bet the inside of the den was stuffy and stale. Now that most of the other dens were fixed and mended, Flintstar figured he could work on his own. But he really didn’t want to touch it.
Finally, they were back at their camp. Junipertail had missed the familiar feeling of the clearing, not to mention being out in the territory for so long had been... well... an interesting experience. She was pretty sure she could feel twigs poking her fur, although that wasn't a possibility at the moment. Spotting Flintstar from across the clearing, the she cat leapt at the opportunity to speak with him. After all, if she couldn't voice her own concerns, perhaps she could at least get in some pleasant conversation. "Flintstar! Hey! Wait!" With a small skip in her step (though not for long, Junipertail hated to look so undignified in front of everyone), she slowed down once she was almost caught up to him. Hopefully he wouldn't try to avoid her; that was a real possibility, with the drama Junipertail had a tendency to cause. She didn't mean to; some cats were just like that, she supposed. Who wanted a boring life, anyways?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:04 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
He simply nodded, looking up at her. "I guess."He commented softly. His tail swayed, he studied the she-cat; focusing on her pelt color, body language and eyes. He tried to hide it a little, though his eyes moving around slightly as he processed the thought of this stranger.
She purred a little,” So...how’s training going?” She asked. She didn’t really know who this tom was, all she knew was that she was going to make small talk and go from there.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:18 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Finally, they were back at their camp. Junipertail had missed the familiar feeling of the clearing, not to mention being out in the territory for so long had been... well... an interesting experience. She was pretty sure she could feel twigs poking her fur, although that wasn't a possibility at the moment. Spotting Flintstar from across the clearing, the she cat leapt at the opportunity to speak with him. After all, if she couldn't voice her own concerns, perhaps she could at least get in some pleasant conversation. "Flintstar! Hey! Wait!" With a small skip in her step (though not for long, Junipertail hated to look so undignified in front of everyone), she slowed down once she was almost caught up to him. Hopefully he wouldn't try to avoid her; that was a real possibility, with the drama Junipertail had a tendency to cause. She didn't mean to; some cats were just like that, she supposed. Who wanted a boring life, anyways?

A yowl heard behind him caught Flintstar off guard, and his ears shot up in alarm. He calmed down though as he realized that it was simply a clanmate trying to get his attention. But he still held some concern. “Hey Junipertail.” He meowed, turning away from the den as if that would help him forget about it. “Something wrong?” He sure hoped nothing was wrong, he didn’t think he could handle that at this point.
He just wanted to bring Thunderclan back to normal, and an idea had been forming in his mind the past couple of days that he believed might help his clan achieve that. He wasn’t quite ready to share his idea with the clan yet, he still needed to let them have some time re-adjusting into the camp. Plus he also wanted to talk to Tallmarsh about it. She was the closest thing he had to a confidant at the moment, as he still hadn’t figured out who to choose as his deputy. Green eyes focused on the she-cat as he awaited her answer, internally hoping she simply wanted to have a conversation and that nothing was drastically wrong.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:58 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

A yowl heard behind him caught Flintstar off guard, and his ears shot up in alarm. He calmed down though as he realized that it was simply a clanmate trying to get his attention. But he still held some concern. “Hey Junipertail.” He meowed, turning away from the den as if that would help him forget about it. “Something wrong?” He sure hoped nothing was wrong, he didn’t think he could handle that at this point.
He just wanted to bring Thunderclan back to normal, and an idea had been forming in his mind the past couple of days that he believed might help his clan achieve that. He wasn’t quite ready to share his idea with the clan yet, he still needed to let them have some time re-adjusting into the camp. Plus he also wanted to talk to Tallmarsh about it. She was the closest thing he had to a confidant at the moment, as he still hadn’t figured out who to choose as his deputy. Green eyes focused on the she-cat as he awaited her answer, internally hoping she simply wanted to have a conversation and that nothing was drastically wrong.
Junipertail opened her mouth to start voicing all of the problems she'd had with the whole "territory" thing, and stopped after catching the tone in his voice. I'll do it later, she told herself. Or, better yet, once Flintstar chose a deputy, she could bug that cat until they gave in to her demands or questions. "Nope! I was only coming to spend some time with our fearless leader," She smiled, the picture of pure innocence. That look crumbled a moment later, however, when her dramatic instinct got the best of her and she started in on her concerns about the territory thing.

"But, while I have you here, I've just got one thing to mention." Pausing (in her true drama-queen fashion) Junipertail continued after waiting a moment or two. "You know, the whole territory thing was nasty. I mean, first a fire destroys our home, and then- oh, then we all march out into our territory to live out there. Do you know how many twigs I got poked by? And I'm supposed to be pretty, Flintstar. I couldn't stay pretty out there! I'm pretty sure I've got lasting marks on my reputation because I looked terrible." Stopping to take a breath, Junipertail collected herself and straightened up a little.

After all, she wouldn't want to look bad for long. "Still, I'm sure you did the best you could under the circumstances. You're a pretty good leader." Flashing him another smile (as though that would fix her complaints), Junipertail awaited the I'm sure you didn't look terrible and I'll keep your comments in mind that should have followed.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 24th, 2019 at 11:50 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:10 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She purred a little,” So...how’s training going?” She asked. She didn’t really know who this tom was, all she knew was that she was going to make small talk and go from there.
"Fairly well, mostly picking up after kits and elders though, remaking nests, you?"
The tom cleared his throat, biting his tongue gently
Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:19 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

[Open]

And @Lonestar23 now that I see it

"Need some help?" The lithe feline, Twistedstalk, trudged over to the leader's side, pausing between steps to shake excess ash that had gathered around her paws during her previous help with gathering of supplies - the territory was still quite a mess, and that didn't make for a time to really remain clean, though the molly still felt it in her right to try, in the least. She noted Junipertail's presence and gave her a slight nod in acknowledgement, but the busy-body of her nature was focused on trying to do something productive, not in small mere talk.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

[ ThunderClan has returned to their camp,
though much work still needs to be done before it's back to its former glory. ]
Closed Thread