Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:55 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ivorypaw nodded, planting her catches in the fresh-kill pile. "Yeah!" She turned to see Ebonypaw's fluffy tail disappear into the apprentices den. "I'd like to do it another time, but I've got a grumpy brother to deal with." She giggled. "Bye, Pathfinder!" She mewed, smiling before turning and following her brother into the den.
Pathfinder chuckled. "Bye, Ivorypaw! Hope you help your brother calm down!", he meowed, padding into the warriors' den. The ginger and white tom laid down in his nest, resting his head on his paws. He rested his tail tip on his nose, but didn't fall asleep just yet.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:19 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Panic

Cherrypaw woke at last after a lengthy nap. She had gotten plenty of rest, yet still felt the fatigue of the night before. The extra time sleeping seemed to have somehow left her even more tired! And even hungrier as well. She sighed, stretching her legs and giving her shoulder a few licks. I'll go see what Tigerdawn wants to do for training, she thought to herself, hoping it would be hunting. She felt like she was finally starting to get pretty good at tracking prey.
The golden apprentice watched her from behind. Sunpaw smirked to himself as Cherrypaw got to her paws. His pride having returned from his recent fight with Cherrypaw, he was ready to finally but the mouse-brained molly in her place. "Where are you heading off to, Cherrypaw? Don't you need your beauty rest?" He was half-sneering as he spoke.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:23 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Finally getting this posted!
@CandyFlossCat @Socks @Bandido @Panic @mystery_songs
~~~

Jaystorm slowly sat up from her awkward position on top of her four kits, yawning as the sunlight leaked through the branches of the ThunderClan nursery. Carefully, as to not wake her kits, the queen padded out into the chilling air. As her jaws parted she took in the cold, crisp and musty smell of leaf-fall. A small smile beamed on the molly's maw as she raced over to the Warriors' den, hoping to see a certain someone before they left for patrols.
Spicekit murmured a bit and rolled over, feeling the sudden cold of her mother's movement. She yawned, sprawling a little on top of her siblings. She rolled over onto her belly, and looked around to see if the others were awake. "Robinkit? Lyrekit? Owlkit? Are you awake?"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old October 2nd, 2017, 10:38 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
The golden apprentice watched her from behind. Sunpaw smirked to himself as Cherrypaw got to her paws. His pride having returned from his recent fight with Cherrypaw, he was ready to finally but the mouse-brained molly in her place. "Where are you heading off to, Cherrypaw? Don't you need your beauty rest?" He was half-sneering as he spoke.
Cherrypaw flattened her ears to her head. She was in no mood for Sunpaw's attitude. Not after everything that happened yesterday. Not after almost seeing Tigerdawn and Skypaw fight on the Windclan border. She felt like her heart was split in two and she couldn't take even one more thing today. "Leave me alone, Sunpaw," she murmured under her breath, not quite able to summon the courage to say it more clearly.

Old October 2nd, 2017, 11:39 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Stoneheart watched happily as the new deputy, Passionblaze was announced. "Passionblaze! Passionblaze!" He cheered. He had known of Passionblaze and he seemed like a great cat. He wondered if he would ever become leader one day. As the crowd of cats kept cheering Stoneheart spaced out, lost in his own thoughts. I wonder when the kits will be born. I wonder how Crowsong is doing. I think I should go see how she's doing. She might be lonely. I hope nothing's hurting.
The father to be was paranoid. He took one last look at the new deputy and walked into the nursery.

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 2nd, 2017, 11:47 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

@Phoenix Flames

Stoneheart entered the nursery and grinned at the sight of his mate. "How much longer do you think we'll have to wait?" He asked, noting at Crowsong's belly. The tom snuggled down beside her and licked her head. He was beyond excited for the birth of his kits. But at the same time he was scared. What happens if he wasn't a good father? What if he failed his kits like his own father failed him? What if he hurt his kits? Stoneheart couldn't help worrying. After having a father like he did any tom would. "Have you been in any pain? Any discomfort?" He questioned like the loving mate he was.

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; October 2nd, 2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:10 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
@Phoenix Flames

Stoneheart entered the nursery and grinned at the sight of his mate. "How much longer do you think we'll have to wait?" He asked, noting at Crowsong's belly. The tom snuggled down beside her and licked her head. He was beyond excited for the birth of his kits. But at the same time he was scared. What happens if he wasn't a good father? What if he failed his kits like his own father failed him? What if he hurt his kits? Stoneheart couldn't help worrying. After having a father like he did any tom would. "Have you been in any pain? Any discomfort?" He questioned like the loving mate he was.
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart. "Probably a couple more days.", she replied. "Just a little bit of pain.. And a little bit of discomfort. But, not too much," the gray she-cat responded, her blue eyes staring warmly at her mate.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 3rd, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:40 AM
a lonely nobody

( @Swiftheart )

If there was one thing Lightpaw hated, it was being bored. There were always so many activities to be done, she thought, so doing nothing was practically out of the question. Even now, as she sat outside the apprentice's den, she knew there was something she could do... she just hadn't found it yet. Sitting here is so boring... surely there's some game, some place I can go! But without a companion, either of those things would have no use, nor would they be fun. Growling in frustration, she lay her head in her paws, racking her brain for something, anything, to do. All of my ideas revolve around two cats, so I guess I just have do find a friend! It should be too drastically hard; the white she-cat had many friends, but she was unaware of their locations. She was forced to wait until one of them showed up. Why. Do. I. Always. Have. To. Wait!?

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:35 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
( @Swiftheart )

If there was one thing Lightpaw hated, it was being bored. There were always so many activities to be done, she thought, so doing nothing was practically out of the question. Even now, as she sat outside the apprentice's den, she knew there was something she could do... she just hadn't found it yet. Sitting here is so boring... surely there's some game, some place I can go! But without a companion, either of those things would have no use, nor would they be fun. Growling in frustration, she lay her head in her paws, racking her brain for something, anything, to do. All of my ideas revolve around two cats, so I guess I just have do find a friend! It should be too drastically hard; the white she-cat had many friends, but she was unaware of their locations. She was forced to wait until one of them showed up. Why. Do. I. Always. Have. To. Wait!?
Bravepaw ran into the clearing,but slipped on some moss,tubling head over paws intill she bumped into lightpaw."Sorry!I didn't mean to!You see,there was a huge crow and it started pecking on my head,so I had to come back to camp because before I killed it,it got away,so I came back and tripped over a peice of Moss." She explained quickly.Her brown tailtip twitched nervously,not sure what this cats reaction to her sudden awkward appearence would be.She licked her white chest-fur in a few embaresed strokes."I'm bravepaw." She added quickly,hoping that this apprintice would not be mad.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; October 3rd, 2017 at 10:35 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:42 AM
current mood: ice cream

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
JaggedSpot tipped her head to the side at Falconstrike's question. She flicked her whiskers thoughtfully. "Actually, no, I did not..." She kneaded her claws into the soil in the ground. "Actually... I have only been part of Thunder Clan for a Moon... maybe less, so I have never gone on Patrol... you see..." She cleared her throat nervously. "I used to be a loner... I'm not Clan borne..."

She looked at the other she-cat, then abruptly changed the subject. "What is your favourite prey to eat? Mine is rabbit, but there has been a shortage of them lately..."
Falconstrike laid her tail back on the dusty ground after ensuring that it was clean.
"I see," she said. She thought for a moment. She'd been busy for the past few days, hunting and patrolling often. She'd only briefly glimpsed Jaggedspot, but now that she thought about it, the she-cat was new to her. Falconstrike considered the cat before her with newfound interest. Not Clan born? She scooted a little closer.
"I like squirrels the best," Falconstrike replied, her gaze flicking to the fresh-kill pile at the mention of prey. She hadn't eaten a squirrel in days.
"How did you come about joining ThunderClan?" she asked curiously. "Since you were a loner."
Closed Thread