Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2017, 01:27 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@Constellation

Snowstar took a deep breath as she made her way up the Highpeak, ears pricked up. It was time to choose a deputy. Taking a deep breath, she cleared her throat. "Let all cats gather here for a Clan meeting!" She called out, breathing deeply. It had been a rough decision, but she'd managed. So, taking a deep breath, she continued. "As you all know, with Bubblestep's disappearance, ThunderClan needs a new deputy." Her ice blue eyes flickered until her gaze rested on the chosen warrior. "So without further ado - Passionblaze, please come forward."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 1st, 2017, 01:28 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@Random Melody

Antkit had been resting at the edge of the camp, doing what he was best at; Watching and listening. When his mother called the clan for a meeting,
his heart started beating a tad faster. Already!? He knew what this meant.
He was about to get his new name and rank, and everyone would stare at him and congratulate him. With his dislike for attention, he partly feared this moment, partly looked forward to it.
Raising himself slowly, the young kit started padding over to the highpeak. Raising his head to peer up at his mother, who had already started talking, the young tom started pawing at the grass underneath him. Looking around, so many cats were starting to show up! Anxiety started to flutter in the little tom's chest, and he lowered his head lightly, trying to stay at the back of the group.
As three kits were called, he expected his own name to follow along, but it did not happen. Lowering his ears a tad, he waited to see what the reason behind this was. As the meeting came to an end, he realized she wanted to call him out separately. Looking up as his new name was addressed, the young tom took a moment to realize he now had to get used to being called a 'paw', and that he got to move into the apprentice's den. During his two moons of being out of the medicine's den, he had made his own little nest in a bush, since he disliked the crowd in the nursery. He was afraid the apprentice's den was even more crowded..
As the clan was dismissed, the tom, now Antpaw, awaited Snowstar to walk down to him.
Snowstar grinned gently as she padded forward to her son, lowering her head to brush her muzzle across the top of his head. "Congratulations, dear one." She whispered softly, before straightening up and shaking out her short white fur. Her eyes gleamed. "So, kiddo, what would you like to learn first?"

(Sorry short XP)

Forever...

Old October 1st, 2017, 01:52 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

DOUBLE POSTING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar grinned gently as she padded forward to her son, lowering her head to brush her muzzle across the top of his head. "Congratulations, dear one." She whispered softly, before straightening up and shaking out her short white fur. Her eyes gleamed. "So, kiddo, what would you like to learn first?"

(Sorry short XP)

Antpaw peered up at Snowstar as she finally made it over to him, nodding at her. "Gosh, I dislike big crowds.." He mumbled, somewhat to himself and somewhat to Snowstar. He then pawed at the grass a bit more again, seemingly confused. "I don't know.. You pick?" He said, not really knowing much of what training was like. And he really disliked not knowing anything about a subject, which currently made him a tad annoyed at himself.

(Don't worry, I am short as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
(It's all good! Sorry this is short ;; I wanna get them on a roll!)

She was basically scrambling for any reason to get out of camp. "Yes!" She meowed hastily, continuing her small dance on all four paws. Excitement was coursing through her veins. Learning to hunt! Besides fighting, hunting was definitely one of the more important skills and the apprentice was aching to prove herself to her mentor. Badgerpaw stopped moving, her tail whipping back and forth as she stared at Spiritsight. "Alright, let's go!" She commanded, rushing up to her mentor and pushing her head into the others side. After her desperate attempt, Badgerpaw bolted away from Spiritsight, pacing quickly back and forth between the entrance of camp and the other.

Spiritsight giggled lightly at her apprentice's eager way of acting. As she was pushed in the side, she laughed for a second before she turned around and started padding towards the exit of the camp. "Easy, easy, we have all day, hmm?" She said with an amused purr.
Walking with confidence, the young warrior closed out the pressures from anyone else but Badgerpaw, at least as much as she could. She wanted to fully focus on her apprentice for now.

(Mine is short as well here.. Gee, my imagination!)
Old October 1st, 2017, 01:53 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
@Constellation

Snowstar took a deep breath as she made her way up the Highpeak, ears pricked up. It was time to choose a deputy. Taking a deep breath, she cleared her throat. "Let all cats gather here for a Clan meeting!" She called out, breathing deeply. It had been a rough decision, but she'd managed. So, taking a deep breath, she continued. "As you all know, with Bubblestep's disappearance, ThunderClan needs a new deputy." Her ice blue eyes flickered until her gaze rested on the chosen warrior. "So without further ado - Passionblaze, please come forward."
Initially, Passionblaze padded to the food pile, searching for anything edible. His stomach grumbled loudly. Louder than the beat of one's own heart when they were in love. His jaws were practically watering, and he had bent down to pick up a nice, fattened squirrel. ''This is gonna be - ''
Then, as he turned, Snowstar was atop the highpeak, calling for a clan meeting. ''Aw, come on!'' He cursed under his breath. It would had been rude to eat when the leader called for a meeting...or, would it? The tom realized he wasn't going to take his chances, so he padded to be near the others. Ah, yes - Bubblestep's disappearance. So, this was about Snowstar choosing a new deputy? Passionblaze ruffled his fur for a moment, trying to see if he could spot his mother nearby. He didn't even realize Snowstar called his name...whipping his head forward, his jaw dropped. Why did she need him? Oh,boy...he was in for it, wasn't he? Or...was this something good. Maybe, pertaining to being a deputy? Passionblaze perked his ears, but immediately got up, weaving through the other cats to step forward to his leader. When he reached her, his tail dragged along the ground, and he bowed his respect. ''Yes...Snowstar?''
Old October 1st, 2017, 01:59 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Initially, Passionblaze padded to the food pile, searching for anything edible. His stomach grumbled loudly. Louder than the beat of one's own heart when they were in love. His jaws were practically watering, and he had bent down to pick up a nice, fattened squirrel. ''This is gonna be - ''
Then, as he turned, Snowstar was atop the highpeak, calling for a clan meeting. ''Aw, come on!'' He cursed under his breath. It would had been rude to eat when the leader called for a meeting...or, would it? The tom realized he wasn't going to take his chances, so he padded to be near the others. Ah, yes - Bubblestep's disappearance. So, this was about Snowstar choosing a new deputy? Passionblaze ruffled his fur for a moment, trying to see if he could spot his mother nearby. He didn't even realize Snowstar called his name...whipping his head forward, his jaw dropped. Why did she need him? Oh,boy...he was in for it, wasn't he? Or...was this something good. Maybe, pertaining to being a deputy? Passionblaze perked his ears, but immediately got up, weaving through the other cats to step forward to his leader. When he reached her, his tail dragged along the ground, and he bowed his respect. ''Yes...Snowstar?''
Snowstar smiled kindly at the Tom as he approached, and pricked her ears. "Passionblaze," She started, wondering how to do this for a moment. "You are a loyal, passionate warrior of ThunderClan, and we need that. So," The Siamese narrowed her eyes. Her happy-go-lucky facade dropped, turning completely serious as she gazed down at the Tom. "Passionblaze, you promised, when you became a warrior, to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life. Did you mean those words?"

Forever...

Old October 1st, 2017, 03:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Snowstar smiled kindly at the Tom as he approached, and pricked her ears. "Passionblaze," She started, wondering how to do this for a moment. "You are a loyal, passionate warrior of ThunderClan, and we need that. So," The Siamese narrowed her eyes. Her happy-go-lucky facade dropped, turning completely serious as she gazed down at the Tom. "Passionblaze, you promised, when you became a warrior, to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life. Did you mean those words?"
Oh...wow. So, his heart was beating. Every word that came out his leader's mouth made him want to combust into flames. Until he diminished into little ashes. Being deputy was such an high honor. He didn't know what to feel about it. First, his eyes scanned the area for his mother, for his niece...then, he wished his brother was around, but Burn was long gone, so he couldn't share his victory with his younger brother. Passionblaze turned back to his leader, puffing out his chest in a proud manner, and a glowing glitter reached his eyes as he nodded curtly at the molly. ''Of course. I do. I did. I promise.''
Old October 1st, 2017, 03:13 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat
As Flintheart walked with Ebonypaw out into the spacious clearing, his ears twitched towards a commotion that was happening, seeing all the cats gathered around in front of the Highpeak. Snowstar was having a gathering, most likely for a new deputy to be announced, which made his curiously peek as he looked to the clan for a moment as he halted in his tracks to watch the scene unfold for a moment, but his heart sank in his chest once he heard a cat known as Passionblaze being called forth and being named the new deputy of Thunderclan. The cats all around chanted his name with pride, but the mentor was silent, his head turning away from the gathering as his gaze rested on the ground between his paws. His mentor’s harsh words and his parents disappointed ones seemed to echo in his head, but he shook his head, refusing to break down in front of Ebonypaw. “G-Good night, Ebonypaw.” He said, rather abruptly, not looking at the apprentice, “Don’t forget to be up early for our next lesson tomorrow, okay?” With that, the Burmilla left the scene and disappeared into the warrior’s den without another word, leaving the dark-furred youth alone out in the clearing until they would meet again tomorrow for their continuation of their fighting session.
Old October 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Oh...wow. So, his heart was beating. Every word that came out his leader's mouth made him want to combust into flames. Until he diminished into little ashes. Being deputy was such an high honor. He didn't know what to feel about it. First, his eyes scanned the area for his mother, for his niece...then, he wished his brother was around, but Burn was long gone, so he couldn't share his victory with his younger brother. Passionblaze turned back to his leader, puffing out his chest in a proud manner, and a glowing glitter reached his eyes as he nodded curtly at the molly. ''Of course. I do. I did. I promise.''
Snowstar continued to study Passionblaze many moments after the warrior spoke. Finally, her serious expression dissolved into a huge grin, and she nodded. "Good! Otherwise, this would be entirely difficult." She joked, and straightened, clearing her throat. "Passionblaze, I hereby name you the deputy of ThunderClan. Do you accept this position?"

Forever...

Old October 1st, 2017, 03:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Snowstar continued to study Passionblaze many moments after the warrior spoke. Finally, her serious expression dissolved into a huge grin, and she nodded. "Good! Otherwise, this would be entirely difficult." She joked, and straightened, clearing her throat. "Passionblaze, I hereby name you the deputy of ThunderClan. Do you accept this position?"
This was not the good time for his stomach to be growling; yelling at him that it was hungry. This was an important part of his life. He had to stand tall and straight. Plus, he can get food after the fact. Passionblaze flicked his ears upon Snowstar's words and he smiled brightly. With his stomach rumbling, he nodded. ''With all my heart. I shall serve Thunderclan to the best of my duties.'' This was it. This was his day. His heart pounded louder than anything, and he hoped he could live up to that promise. Of course, of course he will.
Old October 1st, 2017, 03:26 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

This was not the good time for his stomach to be growling; yelling at him that it was hungry. This was an important part of his life. He had to stand tall and straight. Plus, he can get food after the fact. Passionblaze flicked his ears upon Snowstar's words and he smiled brightly. With his stomach rumbling, he nodded. ''With all my heart. I shall serve Thunderclan to the best of my duties.'' This was it. This was his day. His heart pounded louder than anything, and he hoped he could live up to that promise. Of course, of course he will.
Snowstar smiled brightly at the Tom, and her ears pricked. "Then from this moment on, Passionblaze is the deputy of ThunderClan!" She leaped down in front of him, shaking her fur out. "Congratulations!" She purred, touching her nose to the older warriors for a moment. "Now, go get something to eat, deputy, before you collapse in hunger." The Siamese teased, tilting her head at the Tom and gazing at him through glittering ice blue eyes.

Forever...

Closed Thread